~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
RedFromMI

Re: ~46~ Creepy Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

Post by RedFromMI »

Are you too lazy to find the well documented evidence yourself? Or as I suspect you will decide that those sources are just clowns or certifiable nut jobs?

This is the first result of a search: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-ri ... dangerous/

There are many more articles from a variety of sources that have published such facts.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:28 am Are you too lazy to find the well documented evidence yourself? Or as I suspect you will decide that those sources are just clowns or certifiable nut jobs?

This is the first result of a search: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/capitol-ri ... dangerous/

There are many more articles from a variety of sources that have published such facts.

:lol: :lol:

You mean some of the protesters owned guns taken from their houses AFTER the supposed insurrection? Or, ooooooooooooohhh, one guy brought a gun to DC AFTER the rally and left it inside his hotel room, which was then inspected AFTER the event?

are you people serious? Show me a firearm seized at the rally.

“ It is not clear how many may have carried firearms during the siege because the majority of riot defendants were not arrested the day of the attack, but rather, were tracked down at their homes or businesses weeks or months later.”
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:36 am
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:28 am Are you too lazy to find the well documented evidence yourself? Or as I suspect you will decide that those sources are just clowns or certifiable nut jobs?

You mean some of the protesters owned guns taken from their houses AFTER the supposed insurrection? Or, ooooooooooooohhh, one guy brought a gun to DC AFTER the rally and left it inside his hotel room, which was then inspected AFTER the event?

“ It is not clear how many may have carried firearms during the siege because the majority of riot defendants were not arrested the day of the attack, but rather, were tracked down at their homes or businesses weeks or months later.”
You keep moving the goalposts. It is not necessary to have a firearm to carry out the planned attack when you have an overwhelming number of people (mob) along for the ride to break in with. The weapons they had were plenty lethal.

Seditionist Babbitt was not armed, but she came quite close to Congressional leadership, and was in the process of helping to provide entry to other seditionists who were bent on eliminating them from the certification process, likely via murder.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote:

You keep moving the goalposts. It is not necessary to have a firearm to carry out the planned attack when you have an overwhelming number of people (mob) along for the ride to break in with. The weapons they had were plenty lethal.

Seditionist Babbitt was not armed, but she came quite close to Congressional leadership, and was in the process of helping to provide entry to other seditionists who were bent on eliminating them from the certification process, likely via murder.
So you seriously believe this disorganized mob I call the gang that couldn't shoot strait was going to overthrow the US government and overturn the 2020 US elections? None of you people that post on this forum can possibly be that effing stupid. I am not making a personal attack against anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. I think our country survived WW2. I doubt 500 rednecks that were ALLOWED to breach the capital security were going to overturn an election. That stupid thought only exists in the minds of a few folks that reside on our forum. Sadly they are all college educated folks who for some bizarre reason seem to proclaim that was the objective of the 1/6 hillbilly brigade. Just a pre emptive strike on my part... NO MD, I'M NOT RANTING.. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:23 am
RedFromMI wrote:

So you seriously believe this disorganized mob I call the gang that couldn't shoot strait was going to overthrow the US government and overturn the 2020 US elections? None of you people that post on this forum can possibly be that effing stupid. I am not making a personal attack against anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. I think our country survived WW2. I doubt 500 rednecks that were ALLOWED to breach the capital security were going to overturn an election. That stupid thought only exists in the minds of a few folks that reside on our forum. Sadly they are all college educated folks who for some bizarre reason seem to proclaim that was the objective of the 1/6 hillbilly brigade. Just a pre emptive strike on my part... NO MD, I'M NOT RANTING.. :D

Great post. Thank you. +1

My head spins sometimes reading this forum. :lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Any retired gov employees here? Heard the government suspended new investments in funds for you guys.
Debt ceiling is a coming. Gov shutdown by October, maybe sooner.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

It does not matter how competent they were. Only their intent. And in spite of any lack they did get perilously close to endangering certain leadership, including the VP.

Your attempt to minimize this is not helpful. There should be a lot more accountability for those like the former president in inciting them. That is why the true story needs to be told over and over. Not the whitewashing of a serious attempt to subvert the election.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

^^^ (C&S's post)

This is the sort of attitude that will, in the end, allow a January 6 sort of thing to happen again.

The President and his acolytes gathered supporters in the capitol for the express purpose of pushing them to prevent the Congress from certifying the Presidential vote, which had gone against the incumbent. Speakers made a specific plea to the crowd to march, to be "strong," to influence the Vice President in the discharge of his duties, and to prevent the certification of the vote for a new President. The crowd moved to the Capitol, traversed the barriers, overwhelmed the police and Capitol security, entered the building, occupied the Speaker's Office, and temporarily prevented the House and Senate from carrying out the duties set forth in federal law.

The response of the Right and GOP has been telling: on the one hand, diminish the crowd, diminish the words of the Trumps, Brooks, Giuliani and others, and downplay (in the face of overwhelming realtime video evidence) the violence. And on the other hand, paint the violent offenders as "patriots, turn Babbit into a movement figure (the Horst Wessel of the GOP), and blame Democrats for lax security (e.g., I know it's still robbery, but he left the bank vault open and, gee, what did you expect...."). And on this board, much of this seditious palaver comes from the flag swaddled heroes of the military. Really something.
Last edited by seacoaster on Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am Any retired gov employees here? Heard the government suspended new investments in funds for you guys.
The Rs will certainly try to shut things down, because they want to counter any successes of the current administration.

I’ll believe a shutdown when I see it.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:43 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:36 am Any retired gov employees here? Heard the government suspended new investments in funds for you guys.
The Rs will certainly try to shut things down, because they want to counter any successes of the current administration.

October will be interesting.
Brother in law looking at S Korea travel for work.
Wouldn't want to be him. Good chance he gets stuck there for either covid outbreaks or gov shutdown.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:51 am

Wouldn't want to be him. Good chance he gets stuck there for either covid outbreaks or gov shutdown.
Perhaps he shouldn't go then. You know, personal choice and freedom and all that.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

RedFromMI wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:40 am It does not matter how competent they were. Only their intent. And in spite of any lack they did get perilously close to endangering certain leadership, including the VP.

Your attempt to minimize this is not helpful. There should be a lot more accountability for those like the former president in inciting them. That is why the true story needs to be told over and over. Not the whitewashing of a serious attempt to subvert the election.
I'm not attempting to minimize anything. Do you seriously believe this collective bunch of hillbilly morons were going to overthrow the election? The saddest part of this sorry ass episode was the inability of the people in charge of security at our Capital to prevent a bunch of morons from breaching the building. After the events of 9/11/2001 you would have thought that they might have put as much thought into securing our nation's capital as they did with securing our airports. Would this crowd have been as successful if they had tried to breach the white house? The 64 thousand dollar question has not changed one damn bit. Why was our nation's capital so hopelessly unprepared to defend itself? They were effing lucky IMO. If had been an organized insurrection with a plan they might still be occupying the capital today. The simple fact our government had not hardened the admission points to our Capital after 20 years should be explained to all of America.
Bob Ross:
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:01 am
RedFromMI wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:40 am It does not matter how competent they were. Only their intent. And in spite of any lack they did get perilously close to endangering certain leadership, including the VP.

I'm not attempting to minimize anything. Do you seriously believe this collective bunch of hillbilly morons were going to overthrow the election? The saddest part of this sorry ass episode was the inability of the people in charge of security at our Capital to prevent a bunch of morons from breaching the building. After the events of 9/11/2001 you would have thought that they might have put as much thought into securing our nation's capital as they did with securing our airports. Would this crowd have been as successful if they had tried to breach the white house? The 64 thousand dollar question has not changed one damn bit. Why was our nation's capital so hopelessly unprepared to defend itself? They were effing lucky IMO. If had been an organized insurrection with a plan they might still be occupying the capital today. The simple fact our government had not hardened the admission points to our Capital after 20 years should be explained to all of America.
You just minimized it.

Sara Jane Moore should have never been convicted of attempted assassination of President Ford. He!!, everyone knows she was a bad shot and would have never actually connected. :roll:

The law's about inciting an insurrection. Says nothing about requiring it to be a successful one.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 amThe law's about inciting an insurrection. Says nothing about requiring it to be a successful one.
BINGO!

Exactly what these deadender Trump lovers miss day after day after forkin day.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:57 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:51 am

Perhaps he shouldn't go then. You know, personal choice and freedom and all that.
He may not. Probably get a minion to do it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

You just minimized it.

Sara Jane Moore should have never been convicted of attempted assassination of President Ford. He!!, everyone knows she was a bad shot and would have never actually connected. :roll:

The law's about inciting an insurrection. Says nothing about requiring it to be a successful one.
Come on SC your smarter than this. At what point in time did the dumpster specifically order these people to take over the capital? You quote to me the specific verbiage that trump used and I am all on your side. There is way to much vagueness to declare that dump told these hillbillies to do what they did. For what little it is worth why were the people who almost beat Reginal Denny to death after they dragged him out of his truck never convicted of attempted murder ? I believe the successful defense was that the angry mob is not guilty of any intentional crime. Is that different depending on the color of the angry mob involved?
Bob Ross:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:42 am ^^^ (C&S's post)

This is the sort of attitude that will, in the end, allow a January 6 sort of thing to happen again.
Sooo very wrong. After all that's gone down the past 5 years, seacoaster still doesn't comprehend the concept of "you reap what you sow." If you don't understand that the Resistance and all the disgraceful nonsense attempted, with which to destroy Trump's presidency, along with cute stuff like the BLM/Antifa riots, etc., created this very situation, then you are truly delusional.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:06 am

You just minimized it.

Since you want to go down this road SC, let me refresh your memory banks...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html

So tell me again Mr SC about justice and how it is suppose to work? Especially when it involves an angry mob. :roll:
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

tech37 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:41 am
seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:42 am ^^^ (C&S's post)

Sooo very wrong. After all that's gone down the past 5 years, seacoaster still doesn't comprehend the concept of "you reap what you sow." If you don't understand that the Resistance and all the disgraceful nonsense attempted, with which to destroy Trump's presidency, along with cute stuff like the BLM/Antifa riots, etc., created this very situation, then you are truly delusional.
I just posted about the travesty of justice concerning Reginald Denny. Is his case not the poster child for justifying the actions of an out of control angry mob? :roll:
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Re: ~46~ Joe Biden ~46~

Post by Brooklyn »

"Creepy Uncle" ~ obvious demonstration of forum right wing Biden derangement syndrome. For years delusionals of the radical far right complained of anti Bush and anti tRump threads while posting an inexhaustible array of anti Clinton and anti Obama threads. Now they are attacking Biden. No surprise given their endless hypocrisy and double standards.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”