Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by runrussellrun »

wahoomurf wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 am Reports say videos at the “day spa” were taken Jan 18-22. AFC championship played at KC on the 20th. I know private jets provide tremendous travel flexibility, but does it seem strange to anyone but me that Kraft would find or take the time to have two $59 massages in such an out of the way place as FL within that specific time window?

Kraft has a serious mental compulsion if who’s on the video is him. Just a really sad story if true. He has the entire northeast hoping it’s not.
Authorities say New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft visited a Florida massage parlor for sex acts on the morning of the AFC Championship Game, which he attended in Kansas City later that day
It ain't platonic. Any guy that travels to Florida "takes a walk on the wild side" then cleans up and flies to KC, must be in love. :)
What's the point of owning a jet.......and having the funds to fly it........if you're not using it.

Treehouse brewery is right next door to Oxford, Massachusettes. Same people in this Florida case used to own a "ma$$age" parlor in that sketchy town. A limo could make it there, from Gillette or Brookline, in a quick half an hour. Of course, Robert did spend some "quality" time WOrcester, just north of Oxford. Is the LampLiter still open?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:37 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 am Reports say videos at the “day spa” were taken Jan 18-22. AFC championship played at KC on the 20th. I know private jets provide tremendous travel flexibility, but does it seem strange to anyone but me that Kraft would find or take the time to have two $59 massages in such an out of the way place as FL within that specific time window?

Kraft has a serious mental compulsion if who’s on the video is him. Just a really sad story if true. He has the entire northeast hoping it’s not.
Authorities say New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft visited a Florida massage parlor for sex acts on the morning of the AFC Championship Game, which he attended in Kansas City later that day
It ain't platonic. Any guy that travels to Florida "takes a walk on the wild side" then cleans up and flies to KC, must be in love. :)
What's the point of owning a jet.......and having the funds to fly it........if you're not using it.

Treehouse brewery is right next door to Oxford, Massachusettes. Same people in this Florida case used to own a "ma$$age" parlor in that sketchy town. A limo could make it there, from Gillette or Brookline, in a quick half an hour. Of course, Robert did spend some "quality" time WOrcester, just north of Oxford. Is the LampLiter still open?
"If you're not using it, you're gonna be losing it". Isn't that a quote from Ben Jonson's "Epicœne or The Silent Woman"? No matter the author, truer words were never spoken.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Too good to pass up- Robert Kraft dances to Doing “Da Butt”

In a twist of irony, TimesUp CEO Lisa Borders resigns from her position to defend her son who was...accused of sexual assault.

She had to leave due to a conflict of interest- being pro due process. Her position with TimesUp required her to unequivocally support survivor’s stories.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Kraft still hiring Epsteins lawyer? Such a bad, bad look.
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

Looking at the bigger picture here, not like all you old grandmas fretting over political correctness and the #MeToo stuff, (and not to downplay the sex trafficking, that is a despicable issue) I hope when I get to 77 years old that I still can enjoy the simple things in life.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 22729.html

Dershowitz still knee-deep in the Epstein sewer.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellect ... nLScYMrIQ/

Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz, when he’s not trying to intimidate Mike Cohen, is opposed to review of the Epstein case.

“Happy to do it, Mr Trump.”
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

frmanfan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:07 pm Looking at the bigger picture here, not like all you old grandmas fretting over political correctness and the #MeToo stuff, (and not to downplay the sex trafficking, that is a despicable issue) I hope when I get to 77 years old that I still can enjoy the simple things in life.
That's a nice hope; the grandpas and 'old grandmas' hope so, too. May we all be still be enjoying "the simple things in life".

Though hopefully with someone who actually likes you not just your money, someone who hasn't been forced into it.

If you gotta pay for it...just sayin.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:27 am
frmanfan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:07 pm Looking at the bigger picture here, not like all you old grandmas fretting over political correctness and the #MeToo stuff, (and not to downplay the sex trafficking, that is a despicable issue) I hope when I get to 77 years old that I still can enjoy the simple things in life.
That's a nice hope; the grandpas and 'old grandmas' hope so, too. May we all be still be enjoying "the simple things in life".

Though hopefully with someone who actually likes you not just your money, someone who hasn't been forced into it.

What a sanctimonious crock. The man is single (due to his wife's death) and 77 years old... he doesn't want to be "liked," he wants sex. Good for him...

My problem with Kraft is his lack of discretion with patronizing such a dump. He can certainly afford more exclusive/confidential service.

Is there some weird, self-destructive psychology going on with Kraft?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am

What a sanctimonious crock. The man is single (due to his wife's death) and 77 years old... he doesn't want to be "liked," he wants sex. Good for him...

My problem with Kraft is his lack of discretion with patronizing such a dump. He can certainly afford more exclusive/confidential service.

Define "paying for it" ?????

If it's your money, you're paying for it. aren't you?

the zero worship for Kraft is funny. Thank goodness the staties won out and he didn't get his free, tax payer funded bridge over rt. 1. The taxes that gillette doesn't have to pay.......did they go to Kraft and his "privately" built stadium? Don't we all wish we could be PILOT's when it comes to paying property taxes.

What's Ricki Lander think about all of this??? :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Really, "sanctimonious"?

I certainly don't have any issue with "sex" or what frmanfan more euphemistically called "the simple things in life".
I'm all for it! :)

It's interesting that you know for a certainty that Kraft "doesn't want to be "liked,"" much less loved. I don't. But I do agree that wasn't what he was looking for at this establishment.

But it wasn't just for "sex" either.

Again, how hard is it to imagine that Kraft could attract one or multiple women who "liked" him enough to have sex with him? Totally of their free will?

But instead he's choosing to pay for sex, knowing full well that there's a high likelihood that the illegal business he's paying has abused the woman, potentially sex trafficked the woman.

If that's not easy enough for you, let me further suggest that this stuff is about power not sex. Especially in a situation like this in which the john has plenty of opportunity for alternative ways to have sex be part of their life.

This is a choice to exercise power over another human being.
If we can't say that this choice is wrong, I don't know where you could possibly draw the line.

Listen, maybe you (or anyone reading this) frequented such establishments and are now alarmed by the notion that there's actually something despicable about it. Maybe you'd never understood the issue fully. That's ok, just reconsider your choices going forward.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:40 am

Really, "sanctimonious"?

I certainly don't have any issue with "sex" or what frmanfan more euphemistically called "the simple things in life".

It's interesting that you know for a certainty that Kraft "doesn't want to be "liked,"" much less loved. I don't. But I do agree that wasn't what he was looking for at this establishment.

Again, how hard is it to imagine that Kraft could attract one or multiple women who "liked" him enough to have sex with him? Totally of their free will?

But instead he's choosing to pay for sex, knowing full well that there's a high likelihood that the illegal business he's paying has abused the woman, potentially sex trafficked the woman. Um, that's basically what I said. What, are you studying at the A Fan School of Debate?

If that's not easy enough for you, let me further suggest that this stuff is about power not sex. Since we're speculating... it's perhaps much simpler than that...he may not want the hassle of a full-time relationship at this point in his life...just the sex. ;) Especially in a situation like this in which the john has plenty of opportunity for alternative ways to have sex be part of their life.

This is a choice to exercise power over another human being. meh :roll:
If we can't say that this choice is wrong, I don't know where you could possibly draw the line.

Listen, maybe you (or anyone reading this) frequented such establishments and are now alarmed by the notion that there's actually something despicable about it. Maybe you'd never understood the issue fully. That's ok, just reconsider your choices going forward.
OK dad, and make sure you stop that jaywalking, or else... :D
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

If we have to be subject to more of the "poor Robert the widower" crap. Probably wrong, but you don't just start down this path when you get old. (hookers) Is Rikki Lander STILL his girlfriend? She was pretty soon after Myra died.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 am

If we have to be subject to more of the "poor Robert the widower" crap. Probably wrong, but you don't just start down this path when you get old. (hookers) Is Rikki Lander STILL his girlfriend? She was pretty soon after Myra died.
rrr...you may be correct (or not) re "starting down a path"...I wouldn't know ;) As for Kraft, my comments have more to do with 77 yo widowers in general, not Kraft specifically. As I posted way early on this issue...not a Kraft, Patriots, Belichick, nor Brady fan.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:00 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:40 am

Really, "sanctimonious"?

But instead he's choosing to pay for sex, knowing full well that there's a high likelihood that the illegal business he's paying has abused the woman, potentially sex trafficked the woman. Um, that's basically what I said. What, are you studying at the A Fan School of Debate?

If that's not easy enough for you, let me further suggest that this stuff is about power not sex. Since we're speculating... it's perhaps much simpler than that...he may not want the hassle of a full-time relationship at this point in his life...just the sex. ;) Especially in a situation like this in which the john has plenty of opportunity for alternative ways to have sex be part of their life.

This is a choice to exercise power over another human being. meh :roll:

Listen, maybe you (or anyone reading this) frequented such establishments and are now alarmed by the notion that there's actually something despicable about it. Maybe you'd never understood the issue fully. That's ok, just reconsider your choices going forward. OK dad, and make sure you stop that jaywalking, or else... :D
Hey, you picked the fight with "sanctimonious".

You called the business a "dump", you didn't make at all clear that this issue isn't just that you don't like the peeling wallpaper, but that it had a high likelihood for abuse and sex trafficking. Obviously so. But if that's what you meant by "dump", fine.

Except that you then compare going to an establishment like this with "jay walking". Kinda undercuts the notion that you actually 'get' why it's wrong, the abuse and degradation of other human beings.

I don't care for a moment whether he wants the "hassle" of a full time relationship. Try part time or one night stands, if you'd like. The guy isn't a total toad, right?

Listen, the better argument, if you really want to make one, would be that a guy with his profile needs to be worried about accusations of abuse, sexual assault, or simple patrimony. A woman who actually has freedom is a threat to make such claims. A prostitute may be seen as less risky to make such claims...especially someone from Guatemala, Thailand, Albania, etc, likely to be controlled by the business.

Of course, this logic falls apart as well. Especially morally.

Bottomline, get to know someone you like and who likes you. Treat her well. Enjoy yourselves. Pretty simple formula.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:37 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 am

rrr...you may be correct (or not) re "starting down a path"...I wouldn't know ;) As for Kraft, my comments have more to do with 77 yo widowers in general, not Kraft specifically. As I posted way early on this issue...not a Kraft, Patriots, Belichick, nor Brady fan.
First of all, rrr is right that this undoubtedly didn't begin as a 77yr old widower.

But let's just take that piece, I don't whether you realize this or not, but 77yr old men in good health are in very, very high demand with the ladies who are their contemporaries, or a decade younger. Guys are way outnumbered the older they get.

And those who have good economic resources?

Plenty of sexual partners available.

But again, this is very unlikely to be about sex.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 amBottomline, get to know someone you like and who likes you. Treat her well. Enjoy yourselves. Pretty simple formula.
Thank you md lax...you do crack me up :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:49 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 amBottomline, get to know someone you like and who likes you. Treat her well. Enjoy yourselves. Pretty simple formula.
Me too.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:53 am
Me too.
still want to have that beer mdlax? 8-)
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:08 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:53 am
Me too.
still want to have that beer mdlax? 8-)
Absolutely!
We'll likely find lots of common ground around the sport we love and go from there.
Maybe not on Trump and Trumpism, but a cold beer sounds good.

Return to “POLITICS”