All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Peter Brown

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:30 am
jhu72 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:55 am:lol: :lol:
Petey should write for the Onion.

It takes real effort to spread misinformation, disinformation so thoroughly. And to be so wrong, so often, a real talent.

I insist you watch and listen to this three minute Rogan broadcast. I insist. Every leftist here.

https://twitter.com/jonkatzshow/status/ ... 28838?s=21

Then tell me what offends you about it. This several minute soliloquy is probably the greatest explainer of many things America.

I’ll be waiting.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

old salt wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 pm For do-it- yourself covid therapeutics, I have a bunch of past shelf life Heartguard (Ivermectin) , for monthly canine heartworm preventative.
The spongy, beefy tasting morsels are a no hesitancy favorite with my pack. Probably safer than fish tank HCQ.
Nice! You selling? How much you want for it OS? Do you accept bitcoin?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:04 pm
I called this months ago. Where do I sign?
these bills don't come without pork.
get the fatties, smokers and drug addicts, too.
their choice.
My wife’s school won’t mandate vaccines. Students will have to disclose if they have been vaccinated. My wife has to work closely with kids taking her labs. If a kid lies about being vaccinated and infects her with COVID-19, I am going to make sure the family pays through the nose. People only understand two things in this country…..a sore ass or a sore wallet. She is ok with no vaccine mandate…she’s not ok with being lied to…
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:53 pm
their choice.
My wife’s school won’t mandate vaccines. Students will have to disclose if they have been vaccinated. My wife has to work closely with kids taking her labs. If a kid lies about being vaccinated and infects her with COVID-19, I am going to make sure the family pays through the nose. People only understand two things in this country…..a sore ass or a sore wallet. She is ok with no vaccine mandate…she’s not ok with being lied to…
I think sometime in the next few months we'll be talking about the few major businesses and municipalities that don't have a vaccine mandate, rather than the few who do. I think we're going to see a sea change on this post FDA approval.

Had dinner Thursday at a restaurant within Balt City limits (City just instituted a mask mandate for indoors going into effect this Monday) and the owner was groaning about what that's going to mean...while he has a nice outdoor area where we were seated, he said he already has very little indoor business and that's going to dry up altogether...I asked whether he thought a vaccine mandate, with permission to not be masked other than walking through would help...he was very enthusiastic about that, explained how MD does already have a vaccine passport app (I need to sign up!)...but what really matters is turning the corner again ASAP on transmission rates in the region...whatever gets that done as fast as possible, he wants. He doesn't want to do a vaccine mandate on his own, he wants gov't to do it and publicize how to do it. My bet is that's coming soon ala NYC.

We're having dinner on our patio this eve with a gal who I think may be in the know, certainly influential...City Planning office. Penn, Yale MBA, senior staff...will be interesting to hear her take.
Typical Lax Dad

He Will Never Know If A Mask Would Have Helped

“In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic, to you can still get Covid even if vaxxed, to you can pass Covid onto others even if vaxxed, to you can still die of Covid even if vaxxed, to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed,” the post read.

Apley was admitted to a Galveston hospital two days after that post with pneumonia-like symptoms, according to a GoFundMe page. He tested positive for COVID-19 and was placed on a ventilator.

He died around 3 a.m. Wednesday, according to the GoFundMe.

Go Fund Me? How about do everything that you can to stay alive so that you can take care of your family?
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:24 pm He Will Never Know If A Mask Would Have Helped

“In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic, to you can still get Covid even if vaxxed, to you can pass Covid onto others even if vaxxed, to you can still die of Covid even if vaxxed, to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed,” the post read.

Apley was admitted to a Galveston hospital two days after that post with pneumonia-like symptoms, according to a GoFundMe page. He tested positive for COVID-19 and was placed on a ventilator.

He died around 3 a.m. Wednesday, according to the GoFundMe.

Go Fund Me? How about do everything that you can to stay alive so that you can take care of your family?

Are we going to ignore the obvious comorbity or....?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:53 pm
their choice.
I think sometime in the next few months we'll be talking about the few major businesses and municipalities that don't have a vaccine mandate, rather than the few who do. I think we're going to see a sea change on this post FDA approval.

Had dinner Thursday at a restaurant within Balt City limits (City just instituted a mask mandate for indoors going into effect this Monday) and the owner was groaning about what that's going to mean...while he has a nice outdoor area where we were seated, he said he already has very little indoor business and that's going to dry up altogether...I asked whether he thought a vaccine mandate, with permission to not be masked other than walking through would help...he was very enthusiastic about that, explained how MD does already have a vaccine passport app (I need to sign up!)...but what really matters is turning the corner again ASAP on transmission rates in the region...whatever gets that done as fast as possible, he wants. He doesn't want to do a vaccine mandate on his own, he wants gov't to do it and publicize how to do it. My bet is that's coming soon ala NYC.

We're having dinner on our patio this eve with a gal who I think may be in the know, certainly influential...City Planning office. Penn, Yale MBA, senior staff...will be interesting to hear her take.

You really shouldn’t move to Florida.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

EU dealing with a lousy Astra Zeneca vaccine:

https://www.aol.com/europe-soured-astra ... 34024.html
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Updated numbers.

9BCB0A56-70DB-4A86-A363-4CDB49542034.jpeg
9BCB0A56-70DB-4A86-A363-4CDB49542034.jpeg (157.23 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Let' er rip!

It's a hoax!

Freedom!
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:15 pm Let' er rip!

It's a hoax!

Freedom!
Jockin’ Cuomo again are ya? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:57 am
old salt wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 pm For do-it- yourself covid therapeutics, I have a bunch of past shelf life Heartguard (Ivermectin) , for monthly canine heartworm preventative.
The spongy, beefy tasting morsels are a no hesitancy favorite with my pack. Probably safer than fish tank HCQ.
Nice! You selling? How much you want for it OS? Do you accept bitcoin?
Never heard of a dog getting COVID-19….Dogs take Ivermectin….therefore Ivermectin prevents COVID-19. That’s my opinion and my opinion is just as valid as Fauci’s and the FDA.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:15 pm Let' er rip!

It's a hoax!

Freedom!
Jockin’ Cuomo again are ya? ;)
checked out cuomo's abode (for now) last night, and alphonse threw the car in park and gave us a lesson on the old neighborhood.

was riveting.
Typical Lax Dad

http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/canad ... index.html

I would have made it a round $25,000 each for lying.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:23 pm http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/canad ... index.html

don't know how i feel about this. obviously, they circumvented rules (laws?). strike one.
they got caught, so are stupid.
strike 2.
the world's cray.
balk?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:31 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:23 pm http://www.cnn.com/travel/article/canad ... index.html

don't know how i feel about this. obviously, they circumvented rules (laws?). strike one.
strike 2.
the world's cray.
balk?
I have little sympathy for foolishness and lying. Make them pay. Others will think twice. I would make examples out of people. It would cut out a lot of this foolishness. After due process, I would march a murderer to town square and cut his head off and televise it. Watch how quickly the nonsense stops. Of course if would have to be an open and shut case. You want to rob someone, I would cut both hands off. Cops chase you and you crash your car with a needle in your arm? I am chopping it off. Drug kingpins would be beheaded with their head falling in a basket. The local street level guys would have a foot chopped off. They would straighten up real quick. Colleges, military and trade schools would see numbers increase. “Elect me as President….I am cutting out the bullsh*t.” That would be my slogan.

#youwouldn’twantmeaspresident. I would be worse than Trump until I was removed from office….one way or another.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:37 pm

strike 2.
the world's cray.
balk?
I have little sympathy for foolishness and lying. Make them pay. Others will think twice. I would make examples out of people. It would cut out a lot of this foolishness. After due process, I would march a murderer to town square and cut his head off and televise it. What how quickly the nonsense stops. Of course if would have to be an open and shut case. You want to rob someone, I would cut both hands off.

#youwouldn’twantmeaspresident. I would be worse than Trump until I was removed from office….one way or another.
no offense, but it sounds like you'd be removed from office.
i still have the paddle marks on my backside.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:37 pm

strike 2.
the world's cray.
balk?
I have little sympathy for foolishness and lying. Make them pay. Others will think twice. I would make examples out of people. It would cut out a lot of this foolishness. After due process, I would march a murderer to town square and cut his head off and televise it. What how quickly the nonsense stops. Of course if would have to be an open and shut case. You want to rob someone, I would cut both hands off.

no offense, but it sounds like you'd be removed from office.
i still have the paddle marks on my backside.
I would be. But I would do whatever I could get away with until such time. I have paddle marks too. I thought the basketball coach/gym teacher was going to give me a break because he knew I was coming up. Nope. Got three licks like the whole class. A kid didn’t line up on his number to start class so the whole class got it. I waited until the end hoping the bell would ring. I saw a guy get hit in the head with a paddle by a “Mrs. Glover”….she didn’t take any foolishness….dude was new to school and found out the hard way.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

One kid got a paddling and told the assistant principal he was going to tell his brother…..the next day, during lunch, the gym doors opened and there he was standing in the doorway …he went straight to the assistant principal and picked him up and body slammed him. I almost p*ssed my pants laughing….the guy was an ass. I was in the 6th grade and knew then when I was being talked down to.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

different times....
church, home, school....

Return to “POLITICS”