Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by jhu72 »

Right to repair looks like Biden will make it a matter of FTC regulation. About time! This is one of the best things he could do to unleash entrepreneurs in tech industries! Costs the government nothing and will save consumers billions and unleash American creative juices.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:47 am All female crew to colonize Mars.
Who the flying flip cares about Mars? I am cool and groovy with sending anybody there who does not like living in planet earth. Imagine the disappointment when these dumbasses find out they can't take a walk in the forest?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

It could be even darker over there. Sort of like sticking your head in a bucket of ink.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Interesting, though not sure that would be super well received in Alaska.

An Independent designation would be sufficient for her next run, which she'd likely win with that label...caucus with Dems if the Trump Party remains ascendant, with the GOP if it regains its sanity...the latter is unlikely to happen in the near term, however. But she can hold out that hope for the moderate R's that support her.

Of course, she might just defeat the Trumpist primary challenger straight on, regardless of what the local GOP apparatchiks want...but if she gets the sense that's not gonna happen, then move to an Independent run.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

She has proven she doesn't need Trump or the republican party to win.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:18 pm She has proven she doesn't need Trump or the republican party to win.

If she and at least half the repukeblicons in Congress and the state legislatures were smart as well as truly patriotic, that's what they would do: join up with the real patriots.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.btyxuT3pW ... mgDet&rs=1
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

No, I’m not trolling.

I think this is a serious issue and it needs to stop immediately.

About 50,000 migrants who crossed the southern border illegally have now been released in the United States without a court date.

Although they are told to report to an ICE office instead, just 13% have showed up so far, Axios has learned.

https://www.axios.com/migrant-release-n ... 3c070.html

How is this not a major issue? Imagine their Covid issues alone.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 pm No, I’m not trolling.

About 50,000 migrants who crossed the southern border illegally have now been released in the United States without a court date.

Although they are told to report to an ICE office instead, just 13% have showed up so far, Axios has learned.

We are being told by our FanLax Post count champs and resident experts on all things, that the percentages of them having covid are inconsequential.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

If you think this is serious, wait until the "climate migrants" really get ramped up. Good luck stopping desperate people. Oh, and some of them will be internal. And if we live long enough we'll get a chance to move to Canada. Think they'll welcome us with open arms?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
old salt

Post by old salt »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 pm

If you think this is serious, wait until the "climate migrants" really get ramped up. Good luck stopping desperate people. Oh, and some of them will be internal. And if we live long enough we'll get a chance to move to Canada. Think they'll welcome us with open arms?
...won't Canada be just a big soggy marsh of melting tundra ?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 pm

...won't Canada be just a big soggy marsh of melting tundra ?
:lol:
Bob Ross:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:55 pmIf she and at least half the repukeblicons in Congress and the state legislatures were smart as well as truly patriotic, that's what they would do: join up with the real patriots.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.btyxuT3pW ... mgDet&rs=1
Brooklyn, you're moving into the realm of trolling...
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Noted.

Sadly, Murkowski said she would not become a Democrat:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1d0m14

One cannot help but admire her for her calls for trump's resignation after he incited violence in Washington DC. Thankfully, the Republicans have toned down their criticism of her as there was considerable justification for her words.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 am Noted.

One cannot help but admire her for her calls for trump's resignation after he incited violence in Washington DC. Thankfully, the Republicans have toned down their criticism of her as there was considerable justification for her words.

I’m a big fan of Lisa Murkowski.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:55 am
Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 am Noted.

I’m a big fan of Lisa Murkowski.

No question that her words were truly honorable.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-f ... ue#image=2

This new mayors leadership should prove everything our FLP folks on this forum have been prognosticating. If you spend enough money you can solve all the problems that a city has to deal with. Good luck to you Ms Mayor, your gonna need it.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:35 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-f ... ue#image=2

This new mayors leadership should prove everything our FLP folks on this forum have been prognosticating. If you spend enough money you can solve all the problems that a city has to deal with. Good luck to you Ms Mayor, your gonna need it.
No sure I understand...did St. Louis get a boatload of money?

You linked a picture of house being rehabbed by the man cutting the lawn?
How is this a problem?

Or did St. Louis simply elect its first black mayor?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:00 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:35 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-f ... ue#image=2

No sure I understand...did St. Louis get a boatload of money?

You linked a picture of house being rehabbed by the man cutting the lawn?
How is this a problem?

Or did St. Louis simply elect its first black mayor?
If you read the article it says the new mayor's plan is to invest a significant amount of money in various projects in the city of St Louis. The hope is that doing so will make a difference. I wish the mayor the best of luck. What she is proposing is the same thing many of the more progressive folks on this have been advocating. Time will tell if that idea will work. Why were you hinting there was some sort of racial overtone to what I posted? Is that the only take you got from it? The point of the article was written right there for you to read.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”