All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:53 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:45 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:06 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:04 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 pm
ggait wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm
That was my point.....there'd be no complaining by TLD and crew about a vaxx pass, but certainly one to vote.
I am 100% in favor of applying the registration and ID requirements for Covid vaccines (see text of Cares Act) to voting*:

1. Can register at any time online or in person at the vax/voting place of your choosing.

2. No driver license or SS# required for vax/voting. AOK to use recent bank statement, utility bill, student ID card, employee ID card, gun permit, hunting license, library card, Medicare/Medicaid card, etc. etc. etc. as proof of identity.

3. Vax/voting places open 7 days a week with extended hours.

4. Drive thru vax/voting places are AOK.

5. You can go to any vax/voting place you want. You are not limited to any specific vax/voting place.

6. Don't have to have insurance or pay anything.

7. Don't even have to be a citizen. Yow-zah!!!

* Well I do think we probably need to restrict voting to just citizens. : )
am i missing something, or did i not see credible polling that says we're all in on picture gov't id?
are we suggesting that minority rules here to beat back the mob rule?

definitely if there's credible case on peeps having difficulty attaining, then programs to address.

drop boxes with surveillance could solve a lot of the nonsense we just went thru.
The country is already subject to minority rule……Got just marginally better with the 2020 election.
are the founders geniuses or what?
Founders were human.
spot on. human geniuses.
I suppose it’s a matter of opinion.
why they didn't consult or reference fanlax is a mystery.
Worked with the best available information they had at the time.
and survived a system of government closing on 250 years? what are the chances anyone of our 7+ billion pulls that off today?
A number of amendments along the way.
did the founding documents allow for that? maybe we're talking about 2 different things. flaws (yeah "human") are part of the process. we've been fortunate to have great people along the way as well.
Those that followed the founders had to conceive it. It has been a team effort.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/apple-w ... idappshare
apple asking/requiring masks when you get your new phone. don't be unprepared. up 17 cents after hours on the move.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:00 pm https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/apple-w ... idappshare
apple asking/requiring masks when you get your new phone. don't be unprepared. up 17 cents after hours on the move.
Plenty of folks will be upset that Apple is “forcing” them to wear a mask while they give Apple their money….same folks will be upset when Mikayla is at home instead of school this fall because the government can’t make them stay away from people, wear a mask or get vaccinated…..this is America….not China.

The dumbest people on the planet.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:16 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:00 pm https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/apple-w ... idappshare
Plenty of folks will be upset that Apple is “forcing” them to wear a mask while they give Apple their money….same folks will be upset when Mikayla is at home instead of school this fall because government can’t make them stay away from people, wear a mask or get vaccinated…..this is America….not China.

we differ. i give berth here. people are allowed to be dumb or stand on principal under our present circumstances. do i wish they had better ideas? i do.

show me cost/benefit on mikayla and i'm in. won't happen.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Plenty of folks will be upset that Apple is “forcing” them to wear a mask while they give Apple their money….same folks will be upset when Mikayla is at home instead of school this fall because the government can’t make them stay away from people, wear a mask or get vaccinated…..this is America….not China.

How is apple face recognition suppose to work with a mask? ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:23 pm
Plenty of folks will be upset that Apple is “forcing” them to wear a mask while they give Apple their money….same folks will be upset when Mikayla is at home instead of school this fall because government can’t make them stay away from people, wear a mask or get vaccinated…..this is America….not China.

we differ. i give berth here. people are allowed to be dumb or stand on principal under our present circumstances. do i wish they had better ideas? i do.

Whether or not an analysis is circulated, Mikayla will be sitting at home. Being in won’t matter.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:25 pm

Type in your passcode. ;) ;)
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:30 pm

they will owe us a deduct
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:35 pm

You can buy an Android or buy your iPhone online.
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:43 pm

Wear ten masks outside, please. Thanks.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Whether or not an analysis is circulated, Mikayla will be sitting at home. Being in won’t matter.
my point. how we do things.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

What if I live in area without internet, or I work evenings....do they have 24 hour drive through iphone service with adequate drop boxes for my old phone?
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

My point…. More dumbness.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:48 pm

What if I live in area without internet, or I work evenings....do they have 24 hour drive through iphone service with adequate drop boxes for my old phone?
This should help: https://www.cricketwireless.com/?utm_so ... lsrc=aw.ds

https://www.dollargeneral.com/products/ ... hones.html
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:57 pm

your position is an easy one to take.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 pm

We should have a do over…..starting Monday we can put the masks away and end the vaccine rollout as long as everyone stays 6 ft away from other people unless they live in your household…..let’s see how we do this time…
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

This thing is overblown…..open up and lets get back to normal….Fauci can go away:

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:59 pm

We should have a do over…..starting Monday we can put the masks away and end the vaccine rollout as long as everyone stay 6 ft away from other people unless they live in your household…..let’s see how we do this time…
don't get me started on "masks". off topic.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:06 pm This thing is overblown…..open up and lets get back to normal….Fauci can go away:

he's a china sympathizer.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:06 pm This thing is overblown…..open up and lets get back to normal….Fauci can go away:

he's a china sympathizer.
In February 2020 he said we didn’t need to wear masks.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”