All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

youthathletics

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by youthathletics »

Treating Covid like the flu. This oughta blow some minds: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... virus/amp/
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:47 am Treating Covid like the flu. This oughta blow some minds: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... virus/amp/
Let's see how that works out.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:50 am
youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:47 am Treating Covid like the flu. This oughta blow some minds: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegr ... virus/amp/
Let's see how that works out.
I figured you’d like that. 😘
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

If we only had 36 deaths, we could try it too.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 021-06-24/

Singapore is planning ahead.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Of course. Makes sense with a 67% vax rate and still climbing. One of the highest in the world.

Singapore is 12 points more vaxed than USA today. And their rate of doing shots currently is 8 times higher than ours.

We could do the same if the mouth breathers would just get their free shots when they are at Walmart. Stupid is as stupid does.
Last edited by ggait on Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:30 pm
Of course. Makes sense with a 67% vax rate and still climbing. One of the highest in the world.

Singapore is 12 points more vaxed than USA today. And their rate of doing shots currently is 8 times higher than ours.
Naahh, sporty believes treating it like the flu is a choice we should have made last year….
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

We could do the same if the mouth breathers would just get their free shots when they are at Walmart. Stupid is as stupid does.
i thought we were all good that after everybody had their run at it, we'd be ok to move on? what happens, happens.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:48 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:42 pm one article detailed a couple of the travel restrictions.
one was a player can travel with a caddie and 2 members of a travelling party. coach, trainer, translator, family member. if it's a family member, they have to follow uk quarantine procedures. but others don't.
because trainers and golfers and caddies don't have covid, and family members do.

not lost on any of this is a travelling party is much more likely to pick up covid in the uk than bring it in.

the kingdom's at 30k per day. are we in for 100-150k + in the next month? where and what are coming for restrictions and lockdowns? don't take my summer.
You able to sell your Olympic tickets yet?
too tough to decipher full meaning. i'd just be guessing.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Damn Walmart going mouth breathers: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJTYXTDA_5 ... =copy_link
~Livy
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Damn Walmart going mouth breathers: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJTYXTDA_5 ... =copy_link
yeah, it's good stuff. the things you can get away with saying nowadays.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:15 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:42 pm one article detailed a couple of the travel restrictions.
one was a player can travel with a caddie and 2 members of a travelling party. coach, trainer, translator, family member. if it's a family member, they have to follow uk quarantine procedures. but others don't.
because trainers and golfers and caddies don't have covid, and family members do.

not lost on any of this is a travelling party is much more likely to pick up covid in the uk than bring it in.

the kingdom's at 30k per day. are we in for 100-150k + in the next month? where and what are coming for restrictions and lockdowns? don't take my summer.
Some people are having their Summer plans disrupted.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Ain’t nothing funnier than an old black lady. Is that Maxine Waters?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:20 pm

yes, i was acknowledging that.
and questioning it?
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:27 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:20 pm

yes, i was acknowledging that.
and questioning it?
I was just using an example.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Facts is facts.

Lowest vax states are ID, WY, LA, Ark, Miss, Ala.

That's Cracker Barrel, not Whole Foods.

Some of those folks are young. Some are of color. Some are rednecks.

All are misinformed. Many (but not all) are stupid/blind, often due to the MAGA glasses they see the world through.

Out here in Colorado, 9 of the top 10 counties in the state for vaccination rates voted for Biden. 29 of the bottom 30 counties for vaccination rates voted for Trump. Pretty simple and pretty obvious.

I hope the MAGAs change their minds before we head into the cold weather. We're close to one family with lots and lots of serious pre-existing conditions. Not one of them is vaxed. We stopped talking about it once we heard about Bill Gates' brain chips. I doubt they'd get vaxed even if they had a death in that family. It is really messed up.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:18 pm Facts is facts.

All are misinformed. Many (but not all) are stupid/blind, often due to the MAGA glasses they see the world through.

Out here in Colorado, 9 of the top 10 counties in the state for vaccination rates voted for Biden. 29 of the bottom 30 counties for vaccination rates voted for Trump. Pretty simple and pretty obvious.

I hope the MAGAs change their minds before we head into the cold weather. We're close to one family with lots and lots of serious pre-existing conditions. Not one of them is vaxed. We stopped talking about it once we heard about Bill Gates' brain chips. I doubt they'd get vaxed even if they had a death in that family. It is really messed up.
You mean that woman wasn’t sitting in front of her house in Cherry Creek or Bethesda?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:34 pm

You mean that woman wasn’t sitting in front of her house in Cherry Creek or Bethesda?
i saw the maga hat in the background.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:09 pm

Wouldn’t surprise me…what did she have to lose? I missed it.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:15 pm

she had the maga rally to lose. and all that anti-vaxx agenda that came with it. sounds like she caught the clips.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:15 pm

she had the maga rally to lose. and all that anti-vaxx agenda that came with it. sounds like she caught the clips.
I wonder why her granddaughter was vaccinated? I also wonder why YA’s social media links over represent black people? Probably because those people are funny.

Return to “POLITICS”