Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by foreverlax »

DMac wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 am
Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm Florida Man (Patriots owner Bob Kraft) arrested for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
I find this whole deal to be a huge crock of schit. I've seen/heard/read nothing about Kraft being involved in the sex slave/trafficking business. The 77 year old billionaire goes in to get himself a special little massage. Now isn't that just a bee eff dee? Guess there's a big price that comes with fame and Kraft is paying a little of that now. Meanwhile, how many pay checks does he sign and what does he contribute to society?

"Philanthropy
The Krafts have donated over $100 million to a variety of philanthropic causes including education, child- and women-related issues, healthcare, youth sports and American and Israeli causes.[52] In 1990 Kraft, his wife, and his father-in-law funded a joint professorship between Brandeis University and Holy Cross College, forming the Kraft-Hiatt endowed chairs in comparative religion – the first inter-religious endowed chairs in the United States.[53]

In 2011, the Krafts pledged $20 million to Partners HealthCare to launch the Kraft Family National Center for Leadership and Training in Community Health,[54] an initiative designed to improve access to quality healthcare at community health centers throughout New England. Among the many institutions the Krafts have supported are Columbia University, Harvard Business School, Brandeis University, The College of the Holy Cross, Boston College, Tufts University, the Belmont Hill School, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. In 2007, in recognition of a gift of $5 million in support of Columbia's intercollegiate athletics program, the playing field at Columbia's Lawrence A. Wien Stadium at the Baker Field Athletics Complex was named Robert K. Kraft Field.

One of their most distinctive projects is supporting American Football Israel, including Kraft Family Stadium in Jerusalem and the Kraft Family Israel Football League. In 2017 Kraft announced a contribution of $6 million to build the first ever regulation size American football field in Israel.[55] In June 2017, Robert Kraft, along with several NFL Hall of Famers, traveled to Israel for the grand opening of the new Kraft Family Sports Campus.[56] In December 2018, following Pittsburgh synagogue shooting at Tree of Life, Kraft visited the synagogue to pay his respects and attended services with the congregation[57] before the Patriots played the Steelers in a game the next day.

He has received numerous honorary degrees from several colleges and universities and was awarded the NCAA's highest honor when he received the Theodore Roosevelt Award,[58] "presented annually to a distinguished citizen of national reputation and outstanding accomplishments."

In 2011, Kraft was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.[59]

In 2012, he became the first NFL owner in the 43-year history of the honor to be selected for the George Halas Award by the Pro Football Writers of America.[60] The award is presented annually to the NFL player, coach or staff member who overcomes the most adversity to succeed.

Following the April 15, 2013, Boston Marathon bombings, Kraft announced he would match up to $100,000 in donations made for the victims through the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation.[61]

In 2017, Kraft funded a new van as part of the Kraft Center for Community Health at Massachusetts General Hospital in order to help combat the opioid crisis in Boston. The vans allows those struggling with opioid addiction to seek health services in their own neighborhood."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft

Guess all the news whores got their gotchya moment on Bob, now they can drag him through the mud and let us all know what a despicable person he is.
JFTR, I'm no Patriots or Kraft lover, nor have I ever solicited a little hooker anywhere in the world, I just find this to be a low blow...no pun intended.
...the whale that surface gets harpooned
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Lawyer Mike Avanatti swears R. Kelly is a good guy and innocent.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am He's Trump's buddy. That's a mortal sin dmac.
ahhh, so that's his problem. Same for Epstein.

If he wasn't Trump's buddy, no problem.

Mac, philanthropy, really???

I wrote on another thread that I think prostitution should be decriminalized and regulated, though sex trafficker should do life at hard time.

But in the meantime, one would have to be an idiot to not realize that many/most prostitutes are abused, often little more than sex slaves.

Anyone really think the masseuses at this spot weren't likely to be victims of sex trafficking?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Agree, MDlax, the oldest profession should be legalized and regulated, much safer for all parties concerned. Rounding up two bit street hookers and running them down to the local jailhouse is waste of time and resources, to say nothing about its being an effort in futility.
Sex trafficking/slaves is a whole different ball game and should come with harsh penalties.
I've seen nothing that suggests Kraft had any knowledge of this place being a part of a sex trafficking ring.
If that turns out to be the case, and he was simply paying for services the house offered, is it really a big deal?
It's great fodder for the media whores, but does it really amount to much?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:09 am Agree, MDlax, the oldest profession should be legalized and regulated, much safer for all parties concerned. Rounding up two bit street hookers and running them down to the local jailhouse is waste of time and resources, to say nothing about its being an effort in futility.
Sex trafficking/slaves is a whole different ball game and should come with harsh penalties.
I've seen nothing that suggests Kraft had any knowledge of this place being a part of a sex trafficking ring.
If that turns out to be the case, and he was simply paying for services the house offered, is it really a big deal?
It's great fodder for the media whores, but does it really amount to much?
I think my key point, DMac, is that Kraft would have to be an idiot not to have realized the high likelihood that these women were not providing this service free of abuse. Most prostitutes, outside of where prostitution is legal, are or have been subjected to great abuse, and many (especially those from abroad) are little more than sex slaves, controlled through violence and addiction.

So, either he's an idiot or he simply doesn't care.
We don't think he's an idiot, right?

Listen, this is a very, very rich guy. And not a total toad.
Surely he can find a girlfriend or two or three without participating in the economic benefit of abusers and sex traffickers.

Attention comes with the turf.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 am
Trinity wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 pm Florida Man (Patriots owner Bob Kraft) arrested for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
I find this whole deal to be a huge crock of schit. I've seen/heard/read nothing about Kraft being involved in the sex slave/trafficking business. The 77 year old billionaire goes in to get himself a special little massage. Now isn't that just a bee eff dee? Guess there's a big price that comes with fame and Kraft is paying a little of that now. Meanwhile, how many pay checks does he sign and what does he contribute to society?

"Philanthropy
The Krafts have donated over $100 million to a variety of philanthropic causes including education, child- and women-related issues, healthcare, youth sports and American and Israeli causes.[52] In 1990 Kraft, his wife, and his father-in-law funded a joint professorship between Brandeis University and Holy Cross College, forming the Kraft-Hiatt endowed chairs in comparative religion – the first inter-religious endowed chairs in the United States.[53]

In 2011, the Krafts pledged $20 million to Partners HealthCare to launch the Kraft Family National Center for Leadership and Training in Community Health,[54] an initiative designed to improve access to quality healthcare at community health centers throughout New England. Among the many institutions the Krafts have supported are Columbia University, Harvard Business School, Brandeis University, The College of the Holy Cross, Boston College, Tufts University, the Belmont Hill School, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston. In 2007, in recognition of a gift of $5 million in support of Columbia's intercollegiate athletics program, the playing field at Columbia's Lawrence A. Wien Stadium at the Baker Field Athletics Complex was named Robert K. Kraft Field.

One of their most distinctive projects is supporting American Football Israel, including Kraft Family Stadium in Jerusalem and the Kraft Family Israel Football League. In 2017 Kraft announced a contribution of $6 million to build the first ever regulation size American football field in Israel.[55] In June 2017, Robert Kraft, along with several NFL Hall of Famers, traveled to Israel for the grand opening of the new Kraft Family Sports Campus.[56] In December 2018, following Pittsburgh synagogue shooting at Tree of Life, Kraft visited the synagogue to pay his respects and attended services with the congregation[57] before the Patriots played the Steelers in a game the next day.

He has received numerous honorary degrees from several colleges and universities and was awarded the NCAA's highest honor when he received the Theodore Roosevelt Award,[58] "presented annually to a distinguished citizen of national reputation and outstanding accomplishments."

In 2011, Kraft was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.[59]

In 2012, he became the first NFL owner in the 43-year history of the honor to be selected for the George Halas Award by the Pro Football Writers of America.[60] The award is presented annually to the NFL player, coach or staff member who overcomes the most adversity to succeed.

Following the April 15, 2013, Boston Marathon bombings, Kraft announced he would match up to $100,000 in donations made for the victims through the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation.[61]

In 2017, Kraft funded a new van as part of the Kraft Center for Community Health at Massachusetts General Hospital in order to help combat the opioid crisis in Boston. The vans allows those struggling with opioid addiction to seek health services in their own neighborhood."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft

Guess all the news whores got their gotchya moment on Bob, now they can drag him through the mud and let us all know what a despicable person he is.
JFTR, I'm no Patriots or Kraft lover, nor have I ever solicited a little hooker anywhere in the world, I just find this to be a low blow...no pun intended.
Yawn.

Donate. Create charities. Give to both political parties. When caught hiring illegals, blame others. Rules of the 1%. A pillar of society. :roll:
If this story is true, Kraft is a complete chump.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Reports say videos at the “day spa” were taken Jan 18-22. AFC championship played at KC on the 20th. I know private jets provide tremendous travel flexibility, but does it seem strange to anyone but me that Kraft would find or take the time to have two $59 massages in such an out of the way place as FL within that specific time window?

Kraft has a serious mental compulsion if who’s on the video is him. Just a really sad story if true. He has the entire northeast hoping it’s not.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:06 am Reports say videos at the “day spa” were taken Jan 18-22. AFC championship played at KC on the 20th. I know private jets provide tremendous travel flexibility, but does it seem strange to anyone but me that Kraft would find or take the time to have two $59 massages in such an out of the way place as FL within that specific time window?

Kraft has a serious mental compulsion if who’s on the video is him. Just a really sad story if true. He has the entire northeast hoping it’s not.
Does Kraft own a home in that area?
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

TLD, from what I’ve read, a $MM condo, so I get there’s reason for him to be in that area. My point is, with the AFC championship in the middle of that time period you’d think he’d have other priorities. Wouldn’t he have thrown a Saturday pre-game party for high rolling Pats fans like Bon Jovi and Wahlburg? Wouldn’t he fly back to Boston on the Pats plane (he bought a team plane - no charter for them!) to be with the boys after the win? It’s pretty sad if, with all that going on, all he could think of was a quickie or two.

By the way, my disappointment with Kraft doesn’t imply that I’m not sickened by the whole thing. I believe consensual prostitution should be legal and regulated, that sex trafficking is terrible, and that law enforcement down there is handling this properly by going after the traffickers and johns and leaving alone the women caught up in this.
Last edited by SCLaxAttack on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

WaPo reported :
Kraft has properties in the area.
Women owners arrested for trafficking in Chinese women, multiple massage parlors.
Police alerted by online reviews & complaints by local citizens.
Kraft was one of several "johns" identified & on video tape.
Does not specify how Kraft was identified ? Credit card or cash ? Facial recognition software ? Public figure/familiar face ?
Video taped parking lot arrivals & tracked his limo lic plate ?
He got caught up in a large sweep to shut down the parlors & to get the traffickers.
Charging the customers as a deterrent. It will be interesting to learn how they got the cameras inside.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Kraft is just another degenerate DEMOCRAT. And lest we forget, he's a member of "THE TRIBE".( Does the name Bernie Madoff, another landsman, ring a bell?) Both Kraft's and BM's legacies were inescapable. After all..."Kosher apples fall, under Kosher apple trees".

More facts about this villainous Kraft reprobate. He declared bankruptcy 4 times....and laughed his tuchus off at the goyim that gave him money. and, he was married 3 times. Thrice! When wife #3 was giving birth, RK continued testing that vast homogametic XX pool, for her replacement.

So why get excited when it's alleged he had a brief "slap and tickle" with a wench? BFD!

Hell with his resume, Kraft is ideally qualified to run for POTUS.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Jupiter Sheriff said this massage bust is the tip of the tip of the iceberg of sex trafficking even though China has a Wall. The case began with a Health Inspection. Also said the Johns were the monsters here. I imagine most had lost their sense of smell. Alex Acosta is exactly the wrong man to crack down on this issue. As is our President.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:12 pm Kraft is just another degenerate DEMOCRAT. And lest we forget, he's a member of "THE TRIBE".( Does the name Bernie Madoff, another landsman, ring a bell?) Both Kraft's and BM's legacies were inescapable. After all..."Kosher apples fall, under Kosher apple trees".

More facts about this villainous Kraft reprobate. He declared bankruptcy 4 times....and laughed his tuchus off at the goyim that gave him money. and, he was married 3 times. Thrice! When wife #3 was giving birth, RK continued testing that vast homogametic XX pool, for her replacement.

So why get excited when it's alleged he had a brief "slap and tickle" with a wench? BFD!i

Hell with his resume, Kraft is ideally qualified to run for POTUS.
Wahoo, can you do me a favor and post some references to your statements? I’ve googled the topics and can’t find any links to your claims:

Can’t find any articles connecting Kraft to Madoff.

Only connections to bankruptcies were to him buying his first business and Foxboro Stadium from those going bankrupt.

One wife - Myra.

D or R? Didn’t search for that. Who cares?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I believe that was sarcasm, inserting Trump’s CV for Krafts. Problem for Kraft is he went back. He liked it. He can’t play befuddled old man with sciatica.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

:lol

Went right over my head Trinity. Maybe because I’m not thinking about Trump 24/7.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Do ... Affidavits

Epstein and Trump rape affidavits. This case ain’t going away this time.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:00 pm https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Do ... Affidavits

Epstein and Trump rape affidavits. This case ain’t going away this time.
Case went quiet shortly before the election.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:21 pm I believe that was sarcasm, inserting Trump’s CV for Krafts. Problem for Kraft is he went back. He liked it. He can’t play befuddled old man with sciatica.
Sarcasm??? Surely you jest.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Wahoo, can you do me a favor and post some references to your statements? I’ve googled the topics and can’t find any links to your claims.
Why do you want or need references? I was simply following the ethos of the "whatever I think, write or say is the absolute, irrefutable, God's honest truth", FANLAX crowd. Perhaps they modeled their pronouncements along the lines of that guy in the Oval Office.HE'S NEVER WRONG...AND ALWAYS SPEAKS, TEXTS AND KNOWS WHAT'S TRUE.

Perhaps my post about Kraft was informed by the posts of Cosmo "the Biographer" Kramer. Hell, that human claimed to know more about me and my family that any of us did. No doubt Cosmo's in-depth research was 100% TRUTHFUL. It became the key topic at our family's Christmas celebration.

And. perhaps subliminally, :?: I followed the lead of Ms./Mr.(?) "72-inch kindling". That person stated as fact, not opinion, "that the 70 Democrats who signed a document entitled 'the green new law' (I paraphrase) were now SOCIALISTS....notwithstanding their erstwhile, self-determined political party affiliation.

Join the bunch but bring your lunch. Posting whatever you want to, is fun. And there's plenty of room for newbies. I was going, to tell the truth about that recently arrested, paid by the U.S. Government Coast Guard officer. Why don't you tackle that story? An excellent starting point IMHO.

Is Kraft a registered Democrat or a Republican? As Casey Stengel once said, "you could look it up". Perhaps you should.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

So much for me being cordial and respectful of your post and just asking you for references I couldn’t find.

I get back a wise-a** response and a “f**k you, you look up whether Kraft’s a D or an R.” Have I ever said anything to you that warranted that sort of reply?

You have yourself a great week Wahoo. Hope your week ends with you in a better mood than the way it’s started.

Return to “POLITICS”