Transfer Portal 2022

D1 Mens Lacrosse
flalax22

Re: Transfer Portal 2022

Post by flalax22 »

oldbartman wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:44 pm According to I, Chase Scanlan has entered the transfer portal!!!! Who TF is going to take on that risk?

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/ ... rtal/58155
He was a cancer at IMG, a cancer at Loyola, a cancer at Cuse. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

flalax22 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 pm
oldbartman wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:44 pm According to I, Chase Scanlan has entered the transfer portal!!!! Who TF is going to take on that risk?

He was a cancer at IMG, a cancer at Loyola, a cancer at Cuse. When someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Maybe the next season of "Last Chance U" will focus on lacrosse.
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:45 am
Wheels wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:33 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:50 pm They get creative w their packages it doesn’t make money. A lot of the alums from the 80s and 90s don’t give so that isn’t a path. Football brings in a lot more revenue and spends less even with a roster of 90-95 kids. In fact I’ve heard the school is going to look to bring in more full payers in lacrosse at the expense of talent so there’s your answer for the last 10-20yrs. We won’t be getting many or any Canadians, can Hancock is gone partly because his brother graduated and it was expensive. Part of not keeping Justin Scott was fin aid related.

And I can’t believe you’d equate Hobart and Maryland. You guys had no choice but to join the big ten because Debbie Yow wrecked your finances and we are shrinking our overall enrollment from 2,300-2,400 back to like 2,000 which I’d imagine is a bit less than one undergraduate class at UMD or Rutgers meaning the tuition payers is a insignificant drop in the bucket.

The idea that D1 lacrosse is a business proposition is just specious and laughable. Just another made up statement by a Rutgers fan(atic) to justify whatever they want it to. (Not you but the person who made the original comment I was responding to but it isn’t lost on me that folks from the two Big Ten schools w the worst wrecked finances are selling this story)
All non-revenue sports are only non-revenue for the athletic department. Moreover, try recruiting any students...forget about athletes...to colleges and universities with no athletic programs. Athletics are part of the social fabric of every university. Even for elite academic students, they benefit socially from sporting events. Even international students coming from countries where sports are completely detached from school, they come to the US and have a blast going to sporting events. Maryland could shutter all non-revenue sports and bring in an equivalent number of students, 6 Saturdays in the fall and 18 basketball games in the winter don't provide a lot cultural cohesion around campus in College Park.
Yeh most of the kids who go to ivies, NYU, MIT & CalTech go for the weekend athletics.

Way more than half the UGA fans didn’t even go to the school. Harvey Updike didn’t go to Alabama. What does the big ten do to create a myopic fantasy land inside the heads of their fans?

BTW my wife’s cousin went to UMD and maybe went to ten football and BB games in his time there but I know he watches plenty of college a d pro sports. Played base ball at John Carroll I’m HS and was reasonably good. I lived in DC and knew plenty of UMD grads who didn’t go there for the athletics. Most of the international kids at AU never went to a sporting event on campus. Pure fantasy.
I know it sounds crazy, and I am sure 99% of the time it goes the other direction ... I just learned that the star on my daughter's field hockey team * chose MIT over Harvard preciously because the Ivy athletic model was too intense and she preferred the D-III model.

* Like many, if not most, applicants, she was academically qualified, but it was her field hockey that put her over the top.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

HopFan16 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Maybe Syracuse?
Along with Tehoka Nanticoke.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

10stone5 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:18 pm
HopFan16 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Maybe Syracuse?
Along with Tehoka Nanticoke.
Tillman? ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

44WeWantMore wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:45 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:45 am
Wheels wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:33 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:50 pm They get creative w their packages it doesn’t make money. A lot of the alums from the 80s and 90s don’t give so that isn’t a path. Football brings in a lot more revenue and spends less even with a roster of 90-95 kids. In fact I’ve heard the school is going to look to bring in more full payers in lacrosse at the expense of talent so there’s your answer for the last 10-20yrs. We won’t be getting many or any Canadians, can Hancock is gone partly because his brother graduated and it was expensive. Part of not keeping Justin Scott was fin aid related.

And I can’t believe you’d equate Hobart and Maryland. You guys had no choice but to join the big ten because Debbie Yow wrecked your finances and we are shrinking our overall enrollment from 2,300-2,400 back to like 2,000 which I’d imagine is a bit less than one undergraduate class at UMD or Rutgers meaning the tuition payers is a insignificant drop in the bucket.

The idea that D1 lacrosse is a business proposition is just specious and laughable. Just another made up statement by a Rutgers fan(atic) to justify whatever they want it to. (Not you but the person who made the original comment I was responding to but it isn’t lost on me that folks from the two Big Ten schools w the worst wrecked finances are selling this story)
All non-revenue sports are only non-revenue for the athletic department. Moreover, try recruiting any students...forget about athletes...to colleges and universities with no athletic programs. Athletics are part of the social fabric of every university. Even for elite academic students, they benefit socially from sporting events. Even international students coming from countries where sports are completely detached from school, they come to the US and have a blast going to sporting events. Maryland could shutter all non-revenue sports and bring in an equivalent number of students, 6 Saturdays in the fall and 18 basketball games in the winter don't provide a lot cultural cohesion around campus in College Park.
Yeh most of the kids who go to ivies, NYU, MIT & CalTech go for the weekend athletics.

Way more than half the UGA fans didn’t even go to the school. Harvey Updike didn’t go to Alabama. What does the big ten do to create a myopic fantasy land inside the heads of their fans?

BTW my wife’s cousin went to UMD and maybe went to ten football and BB games in his time there but I know he watches plenty of college a d pro sports. Played base ball at John Carroll I’m HS and was reasonably good. I lived in DC and knew plenty of UMD grads who didn’t go there for the athletics. Most of the international kids at AU never went to a sporting event on campus. Pure fantasy.
I know it sounds crazy, and I am sure 99% of the time it goes the other direction ... I just learned that the star on my daughter's field hockey team * chose MIT over Harvard preciously because the Ivy athletic model was too intense and she preferred the D-III model.

* Like many, if not most, applicants, she was academically qualified, but it was her field hockey that put her over the top.
Who applies to those schools that aren’t “qualified”? For an incoming class of say 1,500….these places turn away 25,000 “qualified” applicants. It’s always something to help distinguish the admitted kid….everyone that applies has the “grades”. Can’t take them all.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Whoda thunk it?

College Lacrosse Discussion Page
Linda Larsen · 27m ·
Syracuse lacrosse’s Chase Scanlan enters transfer portal (report)
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Transfers @ 06-30-2021

Air Force - Sean Curcio (M)*** -> Drexel
Albany - Kyle Casey (A)**-> Pace (D2), Matt Eccles (M)**, Tehoka Nanticoke (A)
Binghamton - Tom Galgano (D)**->Adelphi,Teddy Dolan (G)*
Bellarmine - Chase Fairbanks (D)-> Monmouth
Boston U. - Michael Doxie (M)**
Bryant: Mason Balch (A), Ryan Auger (M), Mitch Lachman (A)
Brown - George Pike (M)*, Riley Stewart (M)**, Finn Gibbons (A)**
Bucknell - Matt Fedorjaka (M)** - > Notre Dame, Tommy Sopko (A)**, Sumner Brumbaugh (A)**, Bryant Boswell (D)**
Canisius - Otto Bergmann (G)
Cleveland State - Kevin Sobey (G)
Colgate - Mike Hawkins, (A/M)** -> Notre Dame, James Caddigan (A)**, Thor Adamec (LSM)*, Will Sidari (D)*, Ryan Decker (M)**,
Cornell - Jonathan Donville (M)** -> Maryland, Harrison Bardwell (SSDM)**, Matt Licciardi (M)**
Dartmouth - Peter Rizzotti (LSM), Danny Hincks (G)*, Kellen Paradine (D)**, Westy McLaughlin (A)
Delaware - Peter St. Geme (M)
Detroit Mercy: Logan Shamblin (G)**
Drexel - Kyle DeCrispino (A) -> Mount St. Mary's, Aidan Coll (A)**, Brennan Greenwald (LSM)*
Duke - JP Basile (A)**-> Villanova
Georgetown - Gavin Lindsay (SSDM)**
Hartford - 10+ Players, Ian Groom (FO) ->Hampton, Zak Lanoue (M)->Bryant
Harvard - Austin Madronic (A)*
Hobart: Drew Blanchard (FO)**, Jason Knox (A)
Hofstra - Ben Stewart (M) -> Wagner
Holy Cross - Peter Dobbs (G)*
Jacksonville - Colby Rogers (FO)
Johns Hopkins - Owen Murphy (A)-> Maryland, Brett Baskin (A/M)** -> Villanova, Luke Shilling (A)**, John Cohen (A), John Schreiber (M), Kaden Brothers (D), Jacob Brunner (M), Evan Zinn** (M, 2yrs)
Lafayette - Noah Mendoza (D)
Lehigh - Matt Douglas (LSM/D)** —> Notre Dame
Marist - Jake Weinman (A)**, Jack Zukowski (SSDM)** -> Duke
Marquette - John Hulsman (G)**-> Florida Tech (DII)
Maryland- Connor Whalen (LSM), Dean Draughan (M), Kyle Berkeley (M)**-> Towson, Conor Calderone (FO), Nick DeMaio (A), Chris Brandau (G)
Mercer - Collin Stewart (M)
Michigan - Kevin Mack (A)**, Alex Buckanavage (M)**, Joey Corbett (M)
Monmouth: Chris Hervada (D)** -> Villanova, Dom Pizzulli (A)**
Mount St. Mary's - Luke Frankeny (A)**->Richmond, Bryan McIntosh (D)** -> Hofstra, Sam Stephen (FO)**-> Rutgers
Navy - Tyler Cordes (M) *** -> Syracuse
North Carolina - Will Bowen (D)** -> Georgetown, Caton Johnson (G)-> Ohio State, Luke Millican (G)**, Alex Trippi **(A) - > Georgetown, Parker Alexander (SSDM)**, Brian Cameron (A) -> Rutgers, Jack Pezzulla (G)**
Notre Dame: Michael Drake (A/M)**, Matt Schmidt (G)**; Connor Morin (A)**, Jimmy Littlefield (D)**
Ohio State - Gerard Kane (A) -> Hofstra, Drew Elder (FO) -> Tampa (DII), Grant Mitchell (M), Michael Clibanoff (G), Matthew Clibanoff (A), Henry Watson (D), Logan Santos (M), Drew Scott (M)
Penn - Mitch Bartolo (A/M)**-> Rutgers, Sean Lulley (A)**->Duke
Penn State - Cole Willard (M)** -> Tampa (DII), John Nostrant (M)**
Providence - Toby Burgdorf (G)** -> Rutgers, Emmett Jennings (D)**
Richmond - Jax Popovich (FO) -> Boston U., Jason Reynolds (D)** —> Notre Dame, Tate Gallagher (M)**
Robert Morris - Michael Autry (FO)**
Rutgers - Max Beauchamp (M)
Sacred Heart: Logan Liljeberg (A)**—>UMass
St. Bonaventure - Brett Dobson (G)**
St. John’s - Dylan Willis (M) -> (Withdrawn on 5/4)
Stony Brook - Daniel Cassidy (D)**->Wagner, Layton Harrell (A), Tommy Dolciotto (M), Zach Thompson (A), Steven Pinto (M), Kyle Hebert (G)**, Devin O’Leary **(LSM/D)
Syracuse - Zach Lee (D), JT Stirpe (A), Nathan McPeak (G)**, Luke Talago (FO), Chase Scanlan (A)
Towson - Casey Wasserman (M)->Utah, Mo Sillah (LSM)*
UMass - Luke Blanc (A)->Marquette , Tyler Strub (D)
UMBC - Ryan Young (D)
Villanova - Keegan Khan (A)** -> Maryland, Owen PrybylskI (D)** -> Maryland, Dan Fisher (FO)**, Stevie Peters (M)**, Brendan Haggerty (G)**
Virginia - Will Rock (LSM)**, Regan Quinn (M)**, Russell Maher (A/M), Gavin Tygh (FO), Jackson Appelt (A)**, Michael Harmeyer (A)
VMI - Jon Fant (A)** -> St. Joe’s
Vermont: Connor Boyle (M)
Yale - Nick Caccamo (D) -> Syracuse

Division 2/3
Amherst (D3) - Gib Versfeld (G)** -> Johns Hopkins, Ethan Kazmierski (M)**
Franklin & Marshall (D3) - Luke Keating (A)**->Villanova
Gettysburg (D3) - Andrew Horn (D)**
Lynchburg (D3) - Tyler Gallagher (D)** ->Ohio State
Mercyhurst (D2) - Caleb Kueber (A)**, John Pipher (A)**, Nathan Grenon (M)**
Salisbury (D3) - Brad Apgar (D)**-> Rutgers, Griffin Moroney (A)**
Stevens Tech (D3) - Ryan Gebhardt (A/M)**
SUNY-Maritime (D3) - Matt DeMeo (M)! -> Stony Brook
Tufts (D3) - Max Waldbaum (A)** -> Jacksonville
Ursinus (D3) - Hakan Atillasoy (A)**
Wesleyan (D3) - Ronan Jacoby (A)** -> Rutgers
York (D3) - Brendan O'Sullivan (A)**

* in the portal for the future 2023
** grad transfer
*** transfer from Military Prep
! For future 2022

BOLD most recent
Trippi to GTown
NYterp09

Post by NYterp09 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:49 am
NYterp09 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:19 am
jerseyjames wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:06 pm Dom, Petro, Desko all fired over performance in the last 5 years and you're saying its not a business...

I wasn't really equating business to making money, more to the fact that either you can help me win or you can't; this isn't rainbows and sunshine the best kids play and these coaches want to win NC's so if going to the portal for an upgrade is gonna help them do that then the hell with the kids who are in their programs and not up to standards or preforming and if those kids aren't happy with that then hey they can transfer too. These coaches wouldn't be doing their jobs if they aren't looking at every possible way to get better...
Everyone who’s not a pretentious A-hole knew what you meant when you said “lacrosse is a business”
Every big ten fan on these boards is a moron...you’re homeboy just started his reply with a passive aggressive comment and then claimed the opposite. Are these provided to UMD fans who sign up for FanLax?

https://www.topsmagic.com/product_info. ... 3b-p-40879
*your
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Laxxal22 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:17 pm
flalax22 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:01 pm

Maybe the next season of "Last Chance U" will focus on lacrosse.
Can you imagine what the conversation must have been like between Scanlan and the real #22?

DocBarrister :shock:
@DocBarrister
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

I am thinking deafening silence.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NYterp09 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:46 pm
jerseyjames wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:06 pm Dom, Petro, Desko all fired over performance in the last 5 years and you're saying its not a business...

I wasn't really equating business to making money, more to the fact that either you can help me win or you can't; this isn't rainbows and sunshine the best kids play and these coaches want to win NC's so if going to the portal for an upgrade is gonna help them do that then the hell with the kids who are in their programs and not up to standards or preforming and if those kids aren't happy with that then hey they can transfer too. These coaches wouldn't be doing their jobs if they aren't looking at every possible way to get better...
Everyone who’s not a pretentious A-hole knew what you meant when you said “lacrosse is a business”
Every big ten fan on these boards is a moron...you’re homeboy just started his reply with a passive aggressive comment and then claimed the opposite. Are these provided to UMD fans who sign up for FanLax?

*your
The signal of nothing of value. Make a real argument with logic
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Any info on Connor Morin? Coached against him in HS, was hoping to see him blossom in college - has yet to happen!
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:56 pm Any info on Connor Morin? Coached against him in HS, was hoping to see him blossom in college - has yet to happen!
On his IG he has ND ‘21|GU ‘22.
NYterp09

Post by NYterp09 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:55 pm
NYterp09 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:46 pm

*your
The signal of nothing of value. Make a real argument with logic
Lol like your sick “iS tHe 09 uR aGe???” burn?

Really tho get the stick out of your ass for once.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

What’s up killer. Perhaps I just like to use my brain as opposed to being a little petulant girl if anyone dares to question anything about your alma mater who only gets students because of their dope football and basketball programs. Well worth murdering a football player to attract some extra students while being a trash football program that has been irrelevant my entire life.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
HopFan16

Post by HopFan16 »

Transfers @ 06-30-2021

Air Force - Sean Curcio (M)*** -> Drexel
Albany - Kyle Casey (A)**-> Pace (D2), Matt Eccles (M)**, Tehoka Nanticoke (A)
Binghamton - Tom Galgano (D)**->Adelphi,Teddy Dolan (G)*
Bellarmine - Chase Fairbanks (D)-> Monmouth
Boston U. - Michael Doxie (M)**
Bryant: Mason Balch (A), Ryan Auger (M), Mitch Lachman (A)
Brown - George Pike (M)*, Riley Stewart (M)**, Finn Gibbons (A)**
Bucknell - Matt Fedorjaka (M)** - > Notre Dame, Tommy Sopko (A)**, Sumner Brumbaugh (A)**, Bryant Boswell (D)**
Canisius - Otto Bergmann (G)
Cleveland State - Kevin Sobey (G)
Colgate - Mike Hawkins, (A/M)** -> Notre Dame, James Caddigan (A)**, Thor Adamec (LSM)*, Will Sidari (D)*, Ryan Decker (M)**,
Cornell - Jonathan Donville (M)** -> Maryland, Harrison Bardwell (SSDM)**, Matt Licciardi (M)**
Dartmouth - Peter Rizzotti (LSM), Danny Hincks (G)*, Kellen Paradine (D)**, Westy McLaughlin (A)
Delaware - Peter St. Geme (M)
Detroit Mercy: Logan Shamblin (G)**
Drexel - Kyle DeCrispino (A) -> Mount St. Mary's, Aidan Coll (A)**, Brennan Greenwald (LSM)*
Duke - JP Basile (A)**-> Villanova
Georgetown - Gavin Lindsay (SSDM)**
Hartford - 10+ Players, Ian Groom (FO) ->Hampton, Zak Lanoue (M)->Bryant
Harvard - Austin Madronic (A)*
Hobart: Drew Blanchard (FO)**, Jason Knox (A)
Hofstra - Ben Stewart (M) -> Wagner
Holy Cross - Peter Dobbs (G)*
Jacksonville - Colby Rogers (FO)
Johns Hopkins - Owen Murphy (A)-> Maryland, Brett Baskin (A/M)** -> Villanova, Luke Shilling (A)**, John Cohen (A), John Schreiber (M), Kaden Brothers (D), Jacob Brunner (M), Evan Zinn** (M, 2yrs)
Lafayette - Noah Mendoza (D)
Lehigh - Matt Douglas (LSM/D)** —> Notre Dame
Marist - Jake Weinman (A)**, Jack Zukowski (SSDM)** -> Duke
Marquette - John Hulsman (G)**-> Florida Tech (DII)
Maryland- Connor Whalen (LSM), Dean Draughan (M), Kyle Berkeley (M)**-> Towson, Conor Calderone (FO), Nick DeMaio (A), Chris Brandau (G)
Mercer - Collin Stewart (M)
Michigan - Kevin Mack (A)**, Alex Buckanavage (M)**, Joey Corbett (M)
Monmouth: Chris Hervada (D)** -> Villanova, Dom Pizzulli (A)**
Mount St. Mary's - Luke Frankeny (A)**->Richmond, Bryan McIntosh (D)** -> Hofstra, Sam Stephen (FO)**-> Rutgers
Navy - Tyler Cordes (M) *** -> Syracuse
North Carolina - Will Bowen (D)** -> Georgetown, Caton Johnson (G)-> Ohio State, Luke Millican (G)**, Alex Trippi **(A) - > Georgetown, Parker Alexander (SSDM)**, Brian Cameron (A) -> Rutgers, Jack Pezzulla (G)**
Notre Dame: Michael Drake (A/M)**, Matt Schmidt (G)**; Connor Morin (A)** -> Georgetown, Jimmy Littlefield (D)**
Ohio State - Gerard Kane (A) -> Hofstra, Drew Elder (FO) -> Tampa (DII), Grant Mitchell (M), Michael Clibanoff (G), Matthew Clibanoff (A), Henry Watson (D), Logan Santos (M), Drew Scott (M)
Penn - Mitch Bartolo (A/M)**-> Rutgers, Sean Lulley (A)**->Duke
Penn State - Cole Willard (M)** -> Tampa (DII), John Nostrant (M)**
Providence - Toby Burgdorf (G)** -> Rutgers, Emmett Jennings (D)**
Richmond - Jax Popovich (FO) -> Boston U., Jason Reynolds (D)** —> Notre Dame, Tate Gallagher (M)**
Robert Morris - Michael Autry (FO)**
Rutgers - Max Beauchamp (M)
Sacred Heart: Logan Liljeberg (A)**—>UMass
St. Bonaventure - Brett Dobson (G)**
St. John’s - Dylan Willis (M) -> (Withdrawn on 5/4)
Stony Brook - Daniel Cassidy (D)**->Wagner, Layton Harrell (A), Tommy Dolciotto (M), Zach Thompson (A), Steven Pinto (M), Kyle Hebert (G)**, Devin O’Leary **(LSM/D)
Syracuse - Zach Lee (D), JT Stirpe (A), Nathan McPeak (G)**, Luke Talago (FO), Chase Scanlan (A)
Towson - Casey Wasserman (M)->Utah, Mo Sillah (LSM)*
UMass - Luke Blanc (A)->Marquette , Tyler Strub (D)
UMBC - Ryan Young (D)
Villanova - Keegan Khan (A)** -> Maryland, Owen PrybylskI (D)** -> Maryland, Dan Fisher (FO)**, Stevie Peters (M)**, Brendan Haggerty (G)**
Virginia - Will Rock (LSM)**, Regan Quinn (M)**, Russell Maher (A/M), Gavin Tygh (FO), Jackson Appelt (A)**, Michael Harmeyer (A)
VMI - Jon Fant (A)** -> St. Joe’s
Vermont: Connor Boyle (M)
Yale - Nick Caccamo (D) -> Syracuse

Division 2/3
Amherst (D3) - Gib Versfeld (G)** -> Johns Hopkins, Ethan Kazmierski (M)**
Franklin & Marshall (D3) - Luke Keating (A)**->Villanova
Gettysburg (D3) - Andrew Horn (D)**
Lynchburg (D3) - Tyler Gallagher (D)** ->Ohio State
Mercyhurst (D2) - Caleb Kueber (A)**, John Pipher (A)**, Nathan Grenon (M)**
Salisbury (D3) - Brad Apgar (D)**-> Rutgers, Griffin Moroney (A)**
Stevens Tech (D3) - Ryan Gebhardt (A/M)**
SUNY-Maritime (D3) - Matt DeMeo (M)! -> Stony Brook
Tufts (D3) - Max Waldbaum (A)** -> Jacksonville
Ursinus (D3) - Hakan Atillasoy (A)**
Wesleyan (D3) - Ronan Jacoby (A)** -> Rutgers
York (D3) - Brendan O'Sullivan (A)**

* in the portal for the future 2023
** grad transfer
*** transfer from Military Prep
! For future 2022

BOLD most recent
Morin to Georgetown
NYterp09

Post by NYterp09 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:12 pm What’s up killer. Perhaps I just like to use my brain as opposed to being a little petulant girl if anyone dares to question anything about your alma mater who only gets students because of their dope football and basketball programs. Well worth murdering a football player to attract some extra students while being a trash football program that has been irrelevant my entire life.
My man you went to Hobart…why are you even here? The only reason I’ve even heard of that school is because I grew up in upstate. But hey at least you got to make a joke out of a dead kid to score some sweet internet points with strangers! Rest easy tonight, friend.
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

Would not be surprised to see Scanlan land at Albany...Marr sees himself as someone who relates to the Native players, except Nanticoke, that is :roll:
nyjay

Post by nyjay »

So I guess we can all agree that Georgetown is here to stay for a while.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”