Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:45 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:26 am You vastly underestimate 15yrs in prison, as a cop who kills a black dude. His hammies will be well stretched out from holding his ankles every day and I doubt they’ll give him the courtesy of olive oil.

I seriously doubt all that. Chauvin will likely be sent to a country club prison where he'll get daily pedicures, pleasant back rubs, and weekly mailings which include checks from PBA groups all over the USA.
I am hoping Chauvin won’t be able to tell a fart from a yawn when he comes out.
Won’t have teeth that’s for sure.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:26 am You vastly underestimate 15yrs in prison, as a cop who kills a black dude. His hammies will be well stretched out from holding his ankles every day and I doubt they’ll give him the courtesy of olive oil.

I seriously doubt all that. Chauvin will likely be sent to a country club prison where he'll get daily pedicures, pleasant back rubs, and weekly mailings which include checks from PBA groups all over the USA.
Eh, this ain’t Keith in season 2 of Black Monday.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:10 pm

Woefully uninformed.

Chauvin, if held by the state of Minnesota, will be kept in solitary nearly 24 hours a day in a 10’x10’ room, all walls. He will have no interaction with anyone other than whoever delivers his meals.

Petey ~ please try to stay informed of the facts before you post as Minnesota has a maximum of 90 days to a year of solitary confinement: https://tinyurl.com/7m28re6m
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:21 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:45 pm

I am hoping Chauvin won’t be able to tell a fart from a yawn when he comes out.
Won’t have teeth that’s for sure.

This never gets old…
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:10 pm
Woefully uninformed.

Chauvin, if held by the state of Minnesota, will be kept in solitary nearly 24 hours a day in a 10’x10’ room, all walls. He will have no interaction with anyone other than whoever delivers his meals.
Petey ~ please try to stay informed of the facts before you post as Minnesota has a maximum of 90 days to a year of solitary confinement: https://tinyurl.com/7m28re6m

:lol: :lol:

Surely the Minnesota department of corrections can’t find a loophole around that bump.

Here’s their solution to your imaginary hurdle: lock Chauvin up for a year in solitary, let him out for two hours, then place him right back in solitary for another year, rinse repeat.

Dude, you worked in government. Every government employee knows that prison systems are the least audited and overseen by government watchdogs. And America’s prisons are absolute carnivals of civil rights abuses.

No one will keep an eye on Chauvin should he even remain in a Minnesota jail, and I doubt they will keep him anyway. They will offload the custody to the feds. No doubt.
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

This p1ace is bu11sh!t it's a1m0st Ju1y, N0 0NE is in the pena1ty b0x, there's t0ns 0f r00m, and MDthe1ib isn't being pena1ized, a11 MD d0es is spew 1ibera1 bu11sh!t and peter br0wn shuts him up, and then the smart pe0p1e get put in the pena1ty b0x, MDthe1ib sh0u1d be in the b0x, N0W!!!! PETER BR0WN,,, Put MD in his p1ace s0me m0re!!! Y0U DA MAN!!!!
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Surely the Minnesota department of corrections can’t find a loophole around that bump.

Let's just in facts, not myths.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:12 pm

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/minneso ... e/6135714/
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:34 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:12 pm

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/minneso ... e/6135714/

mebbe Chauvin will get favors from RoboCop or his equivalent while behind bars

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I realize no Democrat wants to discuss what is happening in Chicago every night, but I’ll post when the shootings are even more egregious than most times.

17 people, at least two deaths, in two mass shootings in Chicago Sunday night. Two MASS shootings. Zero national network coverage.

https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shootin ... /10839275/

Does anyone wonder why these mass shootings never get any attention from national news? You could not pay national networks to cover this stuff. Why?! Anyone? Bueller?

Amazing stuff. We all know why national news won’t cover this stuff. I’d be interested if any Fanlax lib has the stones to admit why the media will not cover this stuff. Please show some honesty and tell this board why.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You'd think they'd want to it plastered on the news every evening, if for no other reason than to keep the focus on 'gun control'. I suspect they know the juice is not worth the squeeze and it will ultimately backfire, eventually shining the light on THEM.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:13 am You'd think they'd want to it plastered on the news every evening, if for no other reason than to keep the focus on 'gun control'. I suspect they know the juice is not worth the squeeze and it will ultimately backfire, eventually shining the light on THEM.

Ahhhhh but ‘gun control’ has never been about removing guns from inner city thugs; ‘gun control’ is about making honest taxpayers the criminal. I don’t think I ever heard any gun control fanatic Democrat once say gun control is about removing guns from gang bangers. Have you?

Meanwhile, let’s see if one Fanlax lib will answer my question ‘why won’t national news cover mass shootings in inner cities’? We just had two Sunday night in one city. You’d think that would be equal footing with Surfside. But not even a peep.
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:20 am Meanwhile, let’s see if one Fanlax lib will answer my question ‘why won’t national news cover mass shootings in inner cities’? We just had two Sunday night in one city. You’d think that would be equal footing with Surfside. But not even a peep.
it's cause innercity sh00tings are b1acks ki11ing backs and 1ibs hate b1acks!!!!!!!!!! racists!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

New York's likely next mayor, the likely Dem candidate, Eric Adams, is gonna drive the right wingers crazy with his straight talk on guns (handguns) and crime... "safety and justice"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:37 am New York's likely next mayor, the likely Dem candidate, Eric Adams, is gonna drive the right wingers crazy with his straight talk on guns (handguns) and crime... "safety and justice"

What are you talking about?!

https://www.politico.com/states/new-yor ... gn-1376952

Most cops understand who should and should NOT have guns. Adams likely would be the most sympathetic NYC mayor ever to at least understand the plight of innocent taxpayers when confronted with rogue gang bangers.

Like Bloomberg, he’s the best option out of a ton of awful options that city produces.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:58 am I realize no Democrat wants to discuss what is happening in Chicago every night, but I’ll post when the shootings are even more egregious than most times.

17 people, at least two deaths, in two mass shootings in Chicago Sunday night. Two MASS shootings. Zero national network coverage.

Does anyone wonder why these mass shootings never get any attention from national news? You could not pay national networks to cover this stuff. Why?! Anyone? Bueller?

Amazing stuff. We all know why national news won’t cover this stuff. I’d be interested if any Fanlax lib has the stones to admit why the media will not cover this stuff. Please show some honesty and tell this board why.

See your own link. It's covered on the news on a nightly basis. The solution to prevent such gang activity is to decriminalize and to regulate drugs. I have told you that enough times but you keep ignoring it.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:35 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:58 am I realize no Democrat wants to discuss what is happening in Chicago every night, but I’ll post when the shootings are even more egregious than most times.

See your own link. It's covered on the news on a nightly basis. The solution to prevent such gang activity is to decriminalize and to regulate drugs. I have told you that enough times but you keep ignoring it.

NATIONAL net news. Not local.

If these mass shootings had a different angle, 30 Fanlax libs would post a 1,000 posts about gun control. But not one lib here will post about two inner city mass shootings. Which I think speaks volumes about where people actually stand on gun control. My belief on libs is they would criminalize hunting guns if you gave libs that opportunity.

And I happen to agree that drugs should be decriminalized. And it would have an downward impact on shootings for sure. As would decriminalizing prostitution.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

There are plenty of national news reports on urban shootings. Google if you want more details.

National news media fails to report Mafia rub outs or white-on-white crimes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact- ... r-BB19y4Pv

Why doesn't this concern you and what are your solutions for that?

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:49 am There are plenty of national news reports on urban shootings. Google if you want more details.

National news media fails to report Mafia rub outs or white-on-white crimes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fact- ... r-BB19y4Pv

There are almost no national news reports on mass shootings in urban environments when the shooter is black and the targets are black.

What am I supposed to reply to in your second point? The mafia? What? Mafia rub outs are contained and rarely impact innocents. The feds have whole divisions all across the country dedicated to the mafia. What else am I supposed to offer? I don’t think the mafia (outside the government mafia which is actually the worst mafia) impacts anyone.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:52 am
Brooklyn wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:49 am There are plenty of national news reports on urban shootings. Google if you want more details.

There are almost no national news reports on mass shootings in urban environments when the shooter is black and the targets are black.

What am I supposed to reply to in your second point? The mafia? What? Mafia rub outs are contained and rarely impact innocents. The feds have whole divisions all across the country dedicated to the mafia. What else am I supposed to offer? I don’t think the mafia (outside the government mafia which is actually the worst mafia) impacts anyone.

The best way to deal with a problem is to get to its source rather than waiting for the consequences to arise and then dealing with them. Your pals in the Mafia control the drugs that cause urban gang violence. The smarter thing to do is to deal with that source by ridding society of the Mafia which often include illegal immigrants from Europe. Let's kill two birds with one stone --- will wait for your solutions.

Return to “POLITICS”