Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by old salt »

Biden Admin bungles positive relationship with El Salvador's popular reformist President who was co-operating on the migrant problem.

https://apnews.com/article/el-salvador- ... 66bdeec625
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 4e8c33e1e7
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-56194632
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-el-s ... SKCN2AU284
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/3/2 ... n-congress
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... -new-power
https://www.npr.org/2021/04/02/98391355 ... r-migrants

Oct '20 - Mar '21 -- CBP illegal entrant encounters at SW border :

Guatemala -- 98,554
Honduras ---- 97,730
El Salvador -- 28,895

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Guatemala -- 98,554/18,577,000 = .53%
Honduras ---- 97,730/10,063,000 = .97%
El Salvador -- 28,895/6,518,500 = .44%

Per capita numbers tell a different story. Not that big of a difference between Guatemala and El Salvador.

Guatemala is also the key. You cause a problem for all illegal immigrants from Central America by concentrating on Guatemala. Simple geography.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

In the dark of the night, interesting: https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/43920052/f ... hattanooga
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Guatemalans embrace Kamala....NOT: https://www.newsweek.com/protesters-gua ... ns-1598351

Protesters in Guatemala Meet Kamala Harris With 'Trump Won' Signs.

Damned rednecks and white supremist have infiltrated Guatemala :lol: :roll:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am Guatemalans embrace Kamala....NOT: https://www.newsweek.com/protesters-gua ... ns-1598351

Gosh, that's just so funny: another nation making fun of us on account of a disgraceful Republican and Trump-led lie about the legitimacy of the election. We used to be a beacon; four years of Trump and another year of relentless, unchecked lying about the election, has made us a laughing stock across the world, and brought into question the merits and potential of democracy. Yeah, this is fun. I don't know how GOP voters live with themselves.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:46 am
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am Guatemalans embrace Kamala....NOT: https://www.newsweek.com/protesters-gua ... ns-1598351

Gosh, that's just so funny: another nation making fun of us on account of a disgraceful Republican and Trump-led lie about the legitimacy of the election. We used to be a beacon; four years of Trump and another year of relentless, unchecked lying about the election, has made us a laughing stock across the world, and brought into question the merits and potential of democracy. Yeah, this is fun. I don't know how GOP voters live with themselves.
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

H. L. Mencken
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Nice pivot seacoaster, but not buying it......the article is about them being upset with this administration and their inabilities.
So you are saying Guatemalans are rednecks, or republican's, or both? Interesting they also support R POTUS.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Nice pivot seacoaster, but not buying it......the article is about them being upset with this administration and their inabilities.
So you are saying Guatemalans are rednecks, or republican's, or both? Interesting they also support R POTUS.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

What pivot? Are you day-drinking again old friend?

Your "news story" has people from a foreign nation holding signs that amplify the Big Lie. I was responding directly to the article you posted: the Vice President of the United States greeted with signs amplifying the Big Lie foisted on and believed by dumb Americans. It's a really bad thing for democracy -- if you care about it -- that people are suggesting that polls were rigged, that votes were miscounted, that vote counters disregarded votes, etc., etc., etc. I cannot believe -- no, wait, I can -- that you aren't concerned about what your party is doing to the bedrock principles of republican government. You may disagree with Democrats on policy, but your party doesn't care about democracy so much as holding the reins of office, and now your GOP is exporting it abroad. How proud you must be.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

seacoaster wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:57 pm

Your "news story" has people from a foreign nation holding signs that amplify the Big Lie. I was responding directly to the article you posted: the Vice President of the United States greeted with signs amplifying the Big Lie foisted on and believed by dumb Americans. It's a really bad thing for democracy -- if you care about it -- that people are suggesting that polls were rigged, that votes were miscounted, that vote counters disregarded votes, etc., etc., etc. I cannot believe -- no, wait, I can -- that you aren't concerned about what your party is doing to the bedrock principles of republican government. You may disagree with Democrats on policy, but your party doesn't care about democracy so much as holding the reins of office, and now your GOP is exporting it abroad. How proud you must be.
I am drinking a Tangerine LaCroix, thank you very much. :D

..you keep glossing over the fact the these are Guatemalans doing this. So I guess you are not only calling them rednecks, and republicans.....but just dumbasses for believing the big lie 'foisted' by Americans. You guys really do look down on everyone. ;)

Got it.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:04 pm

..you keep glossing over the fact the these are Guatemalans doing this. So I guess you are not only calling them rednecks, and republicans.....but just dumbasses for believing the big lie 'foisted' by Americans. You guys really do look down on everyone. ;)

Got it.
Some.
“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:04 pm

Got it.
Glossing over it? What the heck are you talking about? Read again: "...unchecked lying about the election, has made us a laughing stock across the world, and brought into question the merits and potential of democracy." The VP on a trip overseas, sees the GOP-created signs of distrust in democracy exported to Latin America, which already has a difficult relationship with democracy. Jeez.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

:lol: :lol: Kamala sounds like T-Rump....."DO NOT COME": https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... 61349?s=20
Also convenient that she brings this up during the Summer Season, when travel is at its lowest. Must think we are damned fools.
~Livy

old salt

Post by old salt »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm :lol: :lol: Kamala sounds like T-Rump....."DO NOT COME"
...I'm not even breathing hard.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Biden redirected $2.2 billion Trump unlawfully redirected to the border wall, back to the military from whence it came.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:56 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm :lol: :lol: Kamala sounds like T-Rump....."DO NOT COME"
...I'm not even breathing hard.

If you want the greatest laugh ever (liberals will not laugh):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAs9laxC-rs
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

~Livy

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 pm The new Ellis Island? https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQjSOp6H ... =copy_link

Notwithstanding this particular congresswoman’s limitless stupidity, kamala Harris is easily the least likable politician since Hillary Clinton. She is supremely dishonest and elitist. What a winning combo! :lol:

(btw, I realize that combo endears her to liberals; but normal Americans can sense how awful Kamala is)
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:46 am
youthathletics wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 pm The new Ellis Island? https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQjSOp6H ... =copy_link

Notwithstanding this particular congresswoman’s limitless stupidity, kamala Harris is easily the least likable politician since Hillary Clinton. She is supremely dishonest and elitist. What a winning combo! :lol:

(btw, I realize that combo endears her to liberals; but normal Americans can sense how awful Kamala is)
Really? Can they?

Well, Pete, I have to hand it to you, you are consistent. Consistently mistaken, that is.

Kamala's approval rate is favorable. So, the "normal" poll participant views her favorably. .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6690.html#!

Now, B&tch McTurtle, on the other hand..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6672.html#!

Kevin McCarfthy is looking pretty p*ss-poor as well.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6729.html#!

Do you ever look things up, or just spew BS?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

PizzaSnake wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:13 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:46 am

Really? Can they?

Well, Pete, I have to hand it to you, you are consistent. Consistently mistaken, that is.

Kamala's approval rate is favorable. So, the "normal" poll participant views her favorably. .

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6690.html#!

Now, B&tch McTurtle, on the other hand..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6672.html#!

Kevin McCarfthy is looking pretty p*ss-poor as well.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6729.html#!

Do you ever look things up, or just spew BS?

47% is winning?

:lol: :lol:

Why is Kamala Harris so unlikable? Regardless of the side of the political spectrum one is on, it perhaps will be conceded by vast sections of the Alerican electorate that Kamala Harris is one of the most disliked politicians at the national scene. Her unpopularity can be gauged from the simple fact that she was forced to drop out of the presidential race even before a single vote was cast in the Democrat primaries.

It took all of 2 minutes, possibly less than that, for Hawaiian Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to end her presidential campaign. But one suspects the reason why it was so easy for Gabbard to destroy Kamala Harris during the Democratic debates is that she merely confirmed the deep seated suspicions the Democrat voter-base already harboured regarding the Senator from California.

Tulsi Gabbard exposed the hollow nature of the public image Kamala Harris has built over the years. She spoke about the time when the Senator blocked evidence that would have proved the innocence of a man on death row, she locked up people for marijuana law violations while laughing about it when asked about consuming marijuana herself and these were just a few of a long list of transgressions Kamala Harris had committed over the years.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/kamala- ... president/

Return to “POLITICS”