White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by CU88 »

If you're curious about the state of white supremacy in this country, the police murdered Adam Toledo and Ma’Khia Bryant but donated to Kyle Rittenhouse's defense fund.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:36 am If you're curious about the state of white supremacy in this country, the police murdered Adam Toledo and Ma’Khia Bryant but donated to Kyle Rittenhouse's defense fund.

Kyle took out two straight-up thugs who were trying to kill him first. Self defense. Of course cops donate to him. Self defense enables cops and society to be safer than otherwise. He’s a hero.

Adam Toledo had a gun in his hands, was a gang member, was out at 3 am and up to absolutely no good. To any sane human, he was about to shoot the cop. The cop shot first.

Ma’khia Bryant was trying to kill someone with a knife. The police saved another black girl’s life.

Did you have a point?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Boycott Stupid. Especially Far Right Fringe MAGA Stupid.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:38 pm Boycott Stupid. Especially Far Right Fringe MAGA Stupid.

One day you’ll have something meaningful to add to a conversation. Keep at it. And good luck.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

D-bag profiteer. He devised his exit strategy after the 2020 failed inspection. Must be one of Meggsy’s capitalist heroes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... story.html
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Duplicative. Not to be confused with Meggsy’s duplicity.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Brooklyn

Re: Repukeblicon White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by Brooklyn »

Treasonous anti-America reich wing terrorists in economic disarray:

Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, Forceful on Jan. 6, Privately Are in Turmoil

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/proud ... d=msedgntp

The far-right group the Oath Keepers is splintering after board members accused the founder of spending its money on hair dye, steaks and guns. The leader of the Proud Boys, choked off from the financial system, is printing “Black Lives Matter” T-shirts to make money.

The finances of the two most visible groups with members involved in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol are sputtering. Leaders are low on cash, struggling with defections and arguing with members over the future.

The Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys have seen more than three dozen of their members or affiliates arrested in connection with Jan. 6. Prosecutors are investigating the money trail that led the groups to Washington that day and examining the roles played by the Proud Boys’ leader, Enrique Tarrio, and the founder of the Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes, neither of whom entered the Capitol building.

In late April, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents surrounded Mr. Rhodes in unmarked vehicles in Lubbock, Texas, seized his iPhone and served him a search warrant, said the Oath Keepers’ general counsel, Kellye SoRelle. The warrant sought evidence about any “planning, preparation or travel” to breach the Capitol on Jan. 6, including any “tactical training” or weapons procurement. His phone has since been returned.

Members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers appeared well-organized at the Capitol, some coordinating with walkie-talkies and wearing military-style outfits. Behind the facade of power is a years long cash crunch exacerbated by internal discord and isolation from financial firms and social media. Fallout from Jan. 6 made it all worse.

“We’re bleeding,” Mr. Tarrio said in an interview in April, referring to an e-commerce business he uses to support himself and other Proud Boys members. “We’ve been bleeding money since January, like hemorrhaging money.”

The ideas driving the groups are far from dead. Hundreds of thousands of dollars have been raised on fringe crowdfunding sites for the legal defense of those who participated in the Jan. 6 riot. Many members who have left the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers haven’t abandoned their causes. Some have formed new groups or joined other far-right organizations.

A report by U.S. intelligence agencies in March said that more violence is likely due to conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 election, the Covid-19 pandemic and the Jan. 6 riot. It also said individuals or small cells are more likely to undertake violent acts than are organized extremist groups.

more .....

No surprise that these traitors siphon off money for themselves because they are greedy, corrupt, and filled with hatred for the USA.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Any political party that claims Eric Swalwell and Jerry Nadler as their own deserves eternal mockery.

I won’t even get into the issue of Sheila Jackson Lee :lol:

What an absolute clown car of human rejects. Jeez Louise.

:lol: :lol:

Look at this beauty and affiliate yourself with that! Be a winner!

B54D6AD4-8D10-43D2-815A-453B104B87AD.jpeg
B54D6AD4-8D10-43D2-815A-453B104B87AD.jpeg (149.01 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm Any political party that claims Eric Swalwell and Jerry Nadler as their own deserves eternal mockery.

I evaluate worth on character and perspicacity, not pulchritude.

But hey, call me shallow and venal...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:36 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm Any political party that claims Eric Swalwell and Jerry Nadler as their own deserves eternal mockery.

If you’re a liberal, you evaluate worth first on skin color. Then run down the list of grievance causes before arriving at a decision.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:39 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:36 pm

If you’re a liberal, you evaluate worth first on skin color. Then run down the list of grievance causes before arriving at a decision.
Non sequitur.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Starting to look like the FBI pushed the January 6 boys to riot.

But they’d never do that!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/ ... rror-plots

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Congratulations Florida. The most treasonous state in the union. Should send tourism through the roof. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Oddly, lots of democrats, leave their longtime homes and run to Florida/SC to retire and avoid taxes.
Any of those types around here? Any want to admit it?
Or is it just my hypocritical, lib, in-laws?

:lol:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 pmOr is it just my hypocritical, lib, in-laws?
I don't get it. Where's the hypocrisy?
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 pm Oddly, lots of democrats, leave their longtime homes and run to Florida/SC to retire and avoid taxes.

... heat, mosquitos, corrupt tax collectors, and nuts out in public with MAGA hats, no thanks. :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:49 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:32 pm Oddly, lots of democrats, leave their longtime homes and run to Florida/SC to retire and avoid taxes.

... heat, mosquitos, corrupt tax collectors, and nuts out in public with MAGA hats, no thanks. :lol:
How about the karst topography and the little issue of saltwater intrusion into the aquifer?

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:00 pm

How about the karst topography and the little issue of saltwater intrusion into the aquifer?

Evaporation distillation is a good thing. Afan could make a killing in a few years when the wells run dry.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... I didn't even mention Pythons, alligators, not being a beach person, nor interested in moving there just in time to then have to turn around and relocate while being chased by rising salt water. Again, no thanks.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:11 pm

... I didn't even mention Pythons, alligators, not being a beach person, nor interested in moving there just in time to then have to turn around and relocate while being chased by rising salt water. Again, no thanks.
Appears half of Georgia and a piece of SC is toast as well. I'll have to look up the agricultural groundwater extraction policies and history to be sure.

Incidentally, when the "wet-bulb" temp gets to 35 C, it's lights out.

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/6/19/eaaw1838

Not to mention the relationship between CKD and rising temperature:

"The pooled results suggest an increase of 30% (95% CI, 20 to 40) in kidney disease morbidity with high temperatures. In a disease-specific subgroup analysis, statistically significant results were observed for both renal colic or kidney stones and other renal diseases. In a study design–specific subgroup analysis, statistically significant results were observed in both time-series analyses and studies with other designs. In a temperature measure–specific subgroup analysis, significant results were likewise found for both studies using mean temperature measurements and studies measuring heat waves or heat stress."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6378387/

"Extremely high temperatures over many consecutive days have been linked to an increase in renal disease in several cities. This is becoming increasingly relevant with heatwaves becoming longer, more intense, and more frequent with climate change. This study aimed to extend the known relationship between daily temperature and kidney disease to include the incidence of eight temperature-prone specific renal disease categories – total renal disease, urolithiasis, renal failure, acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), urinary tract infections (UTIs), lower urinary tract infections (LUTIs) and pyelonephritis."

https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/art ... 017-0331-4

Humans are optimized for a very specific environment. When that environmental equilibrium shifts, the water-bag of various chemical interactions that is humans is going to stop working in historically predictable ways.

Return to “POLITICS”