Sexual Assault ~ Weinstein, Epstein, etc.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6ftstick

Re: Sexual Assault ~ #MeToo ~ #TimesUp

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 am Somehow being polite and respectful is a bad thing.

If you are looking for an escape, turning it off works really well. :lol:
Where's the off button. It's everywhere. Political correctness is exactly the opposite of "being polite and respectful"
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Trinity wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -resigned/

Florida Woman....
Creepy. And I thought I’d heard or read about every sexual fetish. So all these years my dog has been doing more than just greeting me?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 am
foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 am Somehow being polite and respectful is a bad thing.

Where's the off button. It's everywhere. Political correctness is exactly the opposite of "being polite and respectful"
Give me an example...
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 am
Trinity wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 pm https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -resigned/

Florida Woman....
Creepy. And I thought I’d heard or read about every sexual fetish. So all these years my dog has been doing more than just greeting me?
My favorite Brewin (Marchand) loves to lick opponents faces too........
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:36 am

Give me an example...
Jeebus. You are AWARE of the world around you?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 am

Give me an example...
This isn't about what offends me...you are the one making the assertion.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 am

Give me an example...
So its your contention you're unaware of "political correctness" and its definition as advocated for a generation? I think we're done here
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:02 am
foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 am

Give me an example...
So its your contention you're unaware of "political correctness" and its definition as advocated for a generation? I think we're done here
Here is how I see PC
The term political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated PC) is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.[1][2][3][4][5]

Since the late 1980s, the term has come to refer to avoiding language or behavior that can be seen as excluding, marginalizing, or insulting groups of people considered disadvantaged or discriminated against, especially groups defined by sex or race.
...and how you see it.
In public discourse and the media, it is generally used as a pejorative, implying that these policies are excessive or unwarranted.[6][3][7][8][9][10][11]

Conservative political correctness
"Political correctness" is a label typically used to describe liberal terms and actions
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:57 amYou make this comment like you're living in a vacuum. The left has injected political correct politics not just in a commercial, but in sports, entertainment, music, news, education, EVERYWHERE. And for decades. There's no escape.
Right. So when I get military nonsense and the flag shoved in my face at sporting events----that's not you shoving YOUR politics down my throat? I thought I was there to catch a game? Why am I forced to pay homage to the Federal government? Are we in the Soviet Union all of a sudden?

What's worse, is, your politics cost me money, because our US Armed forces takes taxpayer money and gives it to NFL owners for those flyovers.

You don't notice that your worldview has been crammed down everyone's throats because it's YOUR worldview. So since TV was invented, you'd never see a biracial couple. Or, heaven forbid, a gay person....or worse, a gay married couple.

So when you say "the left has injected....", what you REALLY mean is: "I can't believe I'm seeing something different from my worldview, "therefore", they are cramming their culture down my throat".

You and I-----straight white men------have been in charge, and calling the cultural shots since our country was invented. Now that we're hearing from other parts of American culture, you're freaking out. It's not all about you and I ! Enjoy the ride! You might learn something!

It's really not a big deal. Two fathers enjoying a bowl of soup should not be that big of a deal for you. It's a can of freaking soup, and commercials are inherently stupid.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:57 amYou make this comment like you're living in a vacuum. The left has injected political correct politics not just in a commercial, but in sports, entertainment, music, news, education, EVERYWHERE. And for decades. There's no escape.
Right. So when I get military nonsense and the flag shoved in my face at sporting events----that's not you shoving YOUR politics down my throat? I thought I was there to catch a game? Why am I forced to pay homage to the Federal government? Are we in the Soviet Union all of a sudden?

What's worse, is, your politics cost me money, because our US Armed forces takes taxpayer money and gives it to NFL owners for those flyovers.

You don't notice that your worldview has been crammed down everyone's throats because it's YOUR worldview. So since TV was invented, you'd never see a biracial couple. Or, heaven forbid, a gay person....or worse, a gay married couple.

So when you say "the left has injected....", what you REALLY mean is: "I can't believe I'm seeing something different from my worldview, "therefore", they are cramming their culture down my throat".

You and I-----straight white men------have been in charge, and calling the cultural shots since our country was invented. Now that we're hearing from other parts of American culture, you're freaking out. It's not all about you and I ! Enjoy the ride! You might learn something!

It's really not a big deal. Two fathers enjoying a bowl of soup should not be that big of a deal for you. It's a can of freaking soup, and commercials are inherently stupid.
So you've sprinted to the left since we talked last. Your white guilt, white privilege and toxic manhood just ooze from your every pore.
How can you make a product for us evil white males? I guess you don't anymore?

But you don't have to since the politically correct left has created 48 genders instead of just two that mother nature so poorly constructed.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 am
wahoomurf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:02 am
6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:57 am
a fan wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 pm
holmes435 wrote:Favorite quote: "It appears Gillette isn't a good product for sensitive skin after all".

So many snowflakes getting triggered.
You were offended by a television commercial, you infants. Stop complaining about PC.
You make this comment like you're living in a vacuum. The left has injected political correct politics not just in a commercial, but in sports, entertainment, music, news, education, EVERYWHERE. There's no escape.
Escape from...? Courtesy toward, respect for and acknowledging the dignity of human beings?
Would that that's what it is! Razorblades=human dignity? LOFL
Interesting. My comment was not razor-specific. Rather it was likely a knee-jerk reaction on my part.I'm used to you accusing folks of PC Pussydom. I thought it was more of your usual.I'm watching the PSU-OSU wrestling dual on the BIG 10. One of the ads focused on the academic success of some Native American students. I'd loved to viewed your reaction that ad. :roll:
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

wahoomurf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 am
wahoomurf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:02 am
6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:57 am
a fan wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:24 pm
holmes435 wrote:Favorite quote: "It appears Gillette isn't a good product for sensitive skin after all".

So many snowflakes getting triggered.
You were offended by a television commercial, you infants. Stop complaining about PC.
You make this comment like you're living in a vacuum. The left has injected political correct politics not just in a commercial, but in sports, entertainment, music, news, education, EVERYWHERE. There's no escape.
Escape from...? Courtesy toward, respect for and acknowledging the dignity of human beings?
Would that that's what it is! Razorblades=human dignity? LOFL
Interesting. My comment was not razor-specific. Rather it was likely a knee-jerk reaction on my part.I'm used to you accusing folks of PC Pussydom. I thought it was more of your usual.I'm watching the PSU-OSU wrestling dual on the BIG 10. One of the ads focused on the academic success of some Native American students. I'd loved to have viewed your reaction that ad. :roll:
seriously?

Post by seriously? »

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/12/us/y ... ities.html

This lawsuit is all over the map. Join the frats which they all detest. You are sexually harassed but what great alum connections! Unfair housing -- they want to LIVE in one! What? In one of those dumps? Sue Yale because the frats are the only places with parties. Why not sororities? -- not the same great alum connections. (That's code for no booze)
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

So sorority parties don't have enough contact, and fraternities have too much contact.

You just can't make everybody happy. :lol:
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

frmanfan wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 pm So sorority parties don't have enough contact, and fraternities have too much contact.

You just can't make everybody happy. :lol:
Do the sorority gals whack themselves on the arse with cricket paddles during pledge week? Or is that little tradition just a fraternity thing? :lol:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Anthony Weiner is out of prison. Keep an eye on the kids.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 77419.html

Epstein ain’t over, says a Federal Judge. Prosecutors broke the law to side with the abusers. His accomplices, who were not identified, were never charged.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Trinity wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:39 pm https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/ ... 77419.html

Epstein ain’t over, says a Federal Judge. Prosecutors broke the law to side with the abusers. His accomplices, who were not identified, were never charged.
Would love to see Epstein do some hard time......

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I’m not sure what the remedy will be. Check back in 15 days.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Florida Man (Patriots owner Bob Kraft) arrested for 2 counts of soliciting a prostitute. Visited Asian sex slaves in Jupiter.
Last edited by Trinity on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “POLITICS”