All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

PizzaSnake

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by PizzaSnake »

wgdsr wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:25 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:44 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:53 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:45 pm this is all riveting. i have a question for those informed.

what's the difference between an animal eating feces in the wild vs. however things are passing in a wet market?
The wet market may provide a more varied ordure spread for the denizens.
holy crap, now i gotta look up ordure?
I think he is referring to hors d'oeuvres, which most people have no idea how to spell (and even though long ago I had multiple years of French, I still had to look it up to be sure...).
thanks, but maybe no way he missed by that much and that kind of mileage and linguistic (gb to france) divergence?
Somebody missed all right.

It is unlikely that the animals in a wet market would naturally be exposed to such a variety of dung as there are probably few natural settings where all are co-located. Comprende?

P.S. Post-1066, there was a profound French influence in GB.
i don't comprende? so what's the dummy version?
Wet markets are "live" collections of a diverse collection of organisms people like to purchase and kill, then eat, or have slaughtered on spot so as to ensure "freshness". Because the animals are alive, they shite. So, it is quite likely that there is a higher rate of fecal cross-contamination present in these markets than in nature, as the proximity and co-location is unnatural and a function of humans gathering them together in unsanitary and unlikely circumstances.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:32 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm
wgdsr wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:25 pm
RedFromMI wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:44 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:56 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:53 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:45 pm this is all riveting. i have a question for those informed.

what's the difference between an animal eating feces in the wild vs. however things are passing in a wet market?
The wet market may provide a more varied ordure spread for the denizens.
holy crap, now i gotta look up ordure?
I think he is referring to hors d'oeuvres, which most people have no idea how to spell (and even though long ago I had multiple years of French, I still had to look it up to be sure...).
thanks, but maybe no way he missed by that much and that kind of mileage and linguistic (gb to france) divergence?
Somebody missed all right.

It is unlikely that the animals in a wet market would naturally be exposed to such a variety of dung as there are probably few natural settings where all are co-located. Comprende?

P.S. Post-1066, there was a profound French influence in GB.
i don't comprende? so what's the dummy version?
Wet markets are "live" collections of a diverse collection of organisms people like to purchase and kill, then eat, or have slaughtered on spot so as to ensure "freshness". Because the animals are alive, they shite. So, it is quite likely that there is a higher rate of fecal cross-contamination present in these markets than in nature, as the proximity and co-location is unnatural and a function of humans gathering them together in unsanitary and unlikely circumstances.
Which is why, regardless of whether this specific virus emanated from those conditions, whether in Wuhan or elsewhere, the practice should be stopped altogether. It's a disaster in the making. There are far safer ways to address food needs.

We can make the same logical step to say that when we do research on viruses, the mere fact that we're handling these animals, their fecal matter, and these viruses exist whether in a test tube or in the animal. We sure as heck need to be super careful. Add to that the sorts of research that attempt to boost certain functions of the viruses so as to be able to plan vaccine platforms to combat them if they were to find their way to humans, and the need for safe practices only escalates further. So for darn sake, invest in safety practices and invite oversight.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:26 pm 24 previously unknown coronaviruses identified by a Chinese team. Including four SARS-CoV-2 like coronaviruses.
Of course they did...steal your wallet, then help you find it.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

G7 announced they will jointly donate 1 billion doses of COVID vaccine to the poorer nations. It is a start.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

If any bozo here still wears a mask, words aren’t needed.

If any school districts still require masks on kids, those administrators should be prosecuted for abuse.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Important podcast (sans politics) from Bret Weinstein, which includes the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology.

Many of you here won't like what you hear, unfortunately. IMO, it's "truth and reality" re the current state of Covid-19.

Hopefully the podcast is not removed from the youtube platform...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_NNTVJzqtY
CU88

Post by CU88 »

There have been 33,462,038 coronavirus cases in the United States, and 599,769 people have died (Johns Hopkins).

The United States has administered 374,398,105 vaccine doses, with 52.4% of Americans having received their first vaccine dose and 43.4% fully vaccinated (U.S. CDC).
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:38 am Important podcast (sans politics) from Bret Weinstein, which includes the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology.

Many of you here won't like what you hear, unfortunately. IMO, it's "truth and reality" re the current state of Covid-19.

Do you mean that a guy constantly acting like a jerk is really difficult to listen to?

Or is there something else to glean from 3 hours of this cat interrupting and shouting over the actual expert?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:38 am Important podcast (sans politics) from Bret Weinstein, which includes the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology.

I watched an hour of it. I saw more than enough to disagree with you. There is some truth, some reality and A LOT of conspiracy theory being fed by easily pointed out reality ignored by 2 of the 3 panelists. I am interested to hear more about these two 100% effective drugs in preventing COVID. Be nice if they are real. Of course if you believe 2 of the 3 panelists we will not hear much about them, because there is a conspiracy to keep the public from knowing about them.

This thing reminds me of a 2 AM infomercial for men's baldness prevention cream.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 am

Do you mean that a guy constantly acting like a jerk is really difficult to listen to?

Or is there something else to glean from 3 hours of this cat interrupting and shouting over the actual expert?
... I saw an hour and am convinced I know how this ends. No need to watch anymore. Just more examples of conspiracy theory, over and over.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Perfect example of "killing the messenger' on your part. Yes, I agree the man was obnoxious and I have to wonder if Weinstein regrets having him on. But then, BW did have the yellow card ready... so it seems he knew what to expect.

Kirsch, despite his dubious delivery, has a lot of info to convey, and I would bet that much of his over zealousness behavior is due to the exasperation he feels based on his findings. He should only be working behind the scenes though...that is obvious.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:31 am

I am interested to hear more about these two 100% effective drugs in preventing COVID. Be nice if they are real.
You're a piece of work. "Conspiracy" blah, blah, blah and other snark, but then ask about something that has been talked about since the pandemic began. Where have you been? :roll:

Maybe this will bring you up to speed somewhat:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:17 pm

Perfect example of "killing the messenger' on your part. Yes, I agree the man was obnoxious and I have to wonder if Weinstein regrets having him on. But then, BW did have the yellow card ready... so it seems he knew what to expect.

Kirsch, despite his dubious delivery, has a lot of info to convey, and I would bet that much of his over zealousness behavior is due to the exasperation he feels based on his findings. He should only be working behind the scenes though...that is obvious.
"a lot of info to convey" suggests that it's credible info. The "messenger" is quite suspect. Thus, how seriously should we take the "info"?

I found much of the discussion interesting, but Kirsch made it very difficult to take him or his "info" seriously, despite the efforts of the actual expert to do so.

I did find the openness to this possibility of using ivermectin prophylactically to be interesting, given that the health experts more generally are quite opposed.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.c ... political/

But Kirsch's passion is not ivermectin, but rather Fluvoxamine.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines. ... uvoxamine/
Which has not been shown in trials to be effective, and does have negative side effects. And we don't know what side effects would occur in combination with COVID.

He's incredibly dismissive of the process used to develop the vaccines, that the MRNA vaccine platform is actually a failure, that the FDA is covering up adverse reactions...the expert agrees that corners were cut in the effort to get vaccines into arms asap, given the magnitude of the problem. And yeah, there was enormous pressure, both for public health reasons and for political reasons to get the vaccines approved as swiftly as they could. No doubt...remember Trump being so demanding of announcements of success before the data was in at all? Before the election?

And sure, the system of tracking reactions to the vaccines was never set up to follow each vaccinated patient...under the Trump Admin there wasn't even a plan to know who had been vaccinated and who was not, much less whether there was an adverse reaction.

All true. Big F-up, IMO.
Not sure the FDA scientists, facing the crisis, who the expert called "overwhelmed" and "over worked" even now, ever thought this would become such a fraught political issue, mostly partisan, with so much pushback against vaccinations. Never has played out this way before.

So, back to fluvoxamine...Kirsch wanted rapid approval for usage with Covid despite no strong data on safety or efficacy...yet he thinks there's a conspiracy to cover up adverse response to the vaccines...

See the problem with this guy?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:20 pm

"a lot of info to convey" suggests that it's credible info. The "messenger" is quite suspect. Thus, how seriously should we take the "info"?
"convey" suggests nothing of the kind. That's merely your interpretation.

I found much of the discussion interesting, but Kirsch made it very difficult to take him or his "info" seriously, despite the efforts of the actual expert to do so.
Nonsense. If Kirsch's info is such a problem, why didn't Dr. Moore, your "actual expert," take him to task? And I suppose it was lost on you with your way of interpreting things that Dr. Moore, on at least 2 or 3 occasions during the podcast, agreed with what Kirsch was saying.

I did find the openness to this possibility of using ivermectin prophylactically to be interesting, given that the health experts more generally are quite opposed.

The article you linked is biased toward the medical establishment, which includes CDC, NIH, WHO, etc... all those mainstream politicized institutions whom you believe are the so-called "health experts."

I'll post this site again since these other health experts, working outside the mainstream, are on the Covid front line helping to solve problems while the establishment gets bogged down in bureaucracy, politics, and perhaps even deception/lies.

See the difference?

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:22 pm

I am interested to hear more about these two 100% effective drugs in preventing COVID. Be nice if they are real.
You're a piece of work. "Conspiracy" blah, blah, blah and other snark, but then ask about something that has been talked about since the pandemic began. Where have you been? :roll:

... this sounds even more like a 2 AM infomercial for a male baldness cure. From the web site you gave me:
How to Get Ivermectin

We understand and empathize with the challenges faced in obtaining a prescription for ivermectin during this time period prior to its use being formally adopted in national or international COVID-19 treatment guidelines. However, we are anticipating these treatment guidelines to be updated in the near future. Alternately, please know our scientific review manuscript on ivermectin in COVID-19 is undergoing expedited peer-review at a prominent American medical journal, and if it passes peer review and becomes published, we anticipate that this will also make access to ivermectin more widespread. However, until such a time when its use as both a preventive and treatment agent is more widely accepted or recommended, many physicians will be reluctant to prescribe. We can only suggest the following approaches:

Discuss with your primary health care provider. If they are unconvinced of the data, share with them our manuscript which can be downloaded from the FLCCC Alliance Website. Please understand that many will prefer to avoid adoption of ivermectin treatment until such a time as the guidelines are updated or the manuscript gets published.
The second option is to try one of the doctors that can provide telemedicine consultation here: Directory of Doctors Prescribing Ivermectin (international), or from the table below (US only) — Confirm the price of any visit prior to the consultation. We have reports of some doctors charging exorbitant fees.
If more pills are desired than can be provided locally, you can order in bulk from Canadian Pharmacy King, however you will need a prescription.
If your doctor will not prescribe ivermectin for you, please contact one of the following tele-health companies (US only):
If this has been talked about since the beginning of the pandemic and there is anything to it, there should be a "peer reviewed article in a prominent American medical journal" by now. Oh, but I forgot, the US medical establishment held a meeting to put the kabash on this trying to keep it secret from the American people (if I am to believe 2 of the 3, salesmen in the video you presented). No conspiracy theory trying to be sold here.

"So you cannot easily get this drug, but we have a list of physicians who will for a nominal fee provide you with a prescription, see the list below."

... off course none of this is the least bit suspicious. :lol: None of this smells like a scam, a grift to separate one from their cash. :lol:
Last edited by jhu72 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:55 pm

... this sounds even more like a 2 AM infomercial for a male baldness cure. From the web site you gave me:
How to Get Ivermectin

We understand and empathize with the challenges faced in obtaining a prescription for ivermectin during this time period prior to its use being formally adopted in national or international COVID-19 treatment guidelines. However, we are anticipating these treatment guidelines to be updated in the near future. Alternately, please know our scientific review manuscript on ivermectin in COVID-19 is undergoing expedited peer-review at a prominent American medical journal, and if it passes peer review and becomes published, we anticipate that this will also make access to ivermectin more widespread. However, until such a time when its use as both a preventive and treatment agent is more widely accepted or recommended, many physicians will be reluctant to prescribe. We can only suggest the following approaches:

Discuss with your primary health care provider. If they are unconvinced of the data, share with them our manuscript which can be downloaded from the FLCCC Alliance Website. Please understand that many will prefer to avoid adoption of ivermectin treatment until such a time as the guidelines are updated or the manuscript gets published.
The second option is to try one of the doctors that can provide telemedicine consultation here: Directory of Doctors Prescribing Ivermectin (international), or from the table below (US only) — Confirm the price of any visit prior to the consultation. We have reports of some doctors charging exorbitant fees.
If more pills are desired than can be provided locally, you can order in bulk from Canadian Pharmacy King, however you will need a prescription.
If your doctor will not prescribe ivermectin for you, please contact one of the following tele-health companies (US only):

... off course none of this is the least bit suspicious. :lol: None of this smells like a scam, a grift to separate one from their cash. :lol:
:roll: Geezus H... who's the conspiracy theorist now?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:27 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:20 pm

"convey" suggests nothing of the kind. That's merely your interpretation.

Huh? That's your word, not mine...direct quote. I just didn't find him to be credible...obnoxious too.

Nonsense. If Kirsch's info is such a problem, why didn't Dr. Moore, your "actual expert," take him to task? And I suppose it was lost on you with your way of interpreting things that Dr. Moore, on at least 2 or 3 occasions during the podcast, agreed with what Kirsch was saying.

Nope, Dr. Moore, no relation to me, is a polite, reserved scientist who was there to have a civil discussion...not a fight. And in a civil discussion one tries to find opportunities to agree with the other person. It also adds to credibility when one actually disagrees...for instance, Dr. Moore, had no difficulty agreeing that corners were cut, steps skipped, in bringing the vaccines into usage. Just totally different conclusion on what that means, why it happened, and its current implications. The latter all the more credible because he found something with which he could agree...Kirsch made little to no such efforts, unless he was agreeing with Weinstein. Multiple examples of that approach. Not lost on me in the slightest.

The article you linked is biased toward the medical establishment, which includes CDC, NIH, WHO, etc... all those mainstream politicized institutions whom you believe are the so-called "health experts."

Yikes, it's "biased" because the actual scientists and public health experts are involved??? In some folks worlds, and maybe you are one such tech, anything those darned CDC, NIH, FDA, WHO, you know, the guys and gals at the top of their profession, agree with should be rejected...but quacks and pillow salesmen and electrical engineers should be considered more authoritative...yikes.

I'll post this site again since these other health experts, working outside the mainstream, are on the Covid front line helping to solve problems while the establishment gets bogged down in bureaucracy, politics, and perhaps even deception/lies.

Saw it; not actual "public health experts"...just because 'outside the mainstream' doesn't mean they are to be believed over those in the" mainstream"...I have absolutely nothing against folks trying to see if they can find something the "mainstream" has missed, but I do have an enormous issue with suggesting that they have some superior capability to do so.

And the hypocrisy of Kirsch is revealed by his pushing for FDA approval for drugs without rigorous testing yet screams bloody murder that vaccines that have actually undergone extensive trials have been approved under emergency authorization because they skipped some steps that would normally be undertaken in less of a crisis

See the difference?

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

tech37 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:05 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:55 pm

How to Get Ivermectin

:roll: Geezus H... who's the conspiracy theorist now?
Go back to HCQ...snake oil grift made possible by people's gullibility and sometimes desperation.

Doesn't require a "conspiracy" for lots of snake oil to be sold.

That said, I have no issue with stuff, that may well be just snake oil, being tested for safety and efficacy...but without it, just another snake oil. And those pushing it just another grifter, snake oil salesman.

Return to “POLITICS”