Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
frmanfan

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by frmanfan »

While we are all crying for NY and how much tax revenue they are losing with Amazon, why not ask the bigger question. Ever hear of Marcellus or Utica, towns in NY? Look at all the jobs and tax revenue, not to mention actually having cheaper energy available to its citizens, if they would allow drilling and fracking in shale formations named after their own towns. Instead, we drill here in PA and ship it off to NY. PA has benefitted, jobs, taxes are way up in those areas. Schools have been modernized, old towns revitalized. In terms of impact for its citizens, this would be way bigger.

https://stateimpact.npr.org/pennsylvani ... -up-to-be/

"The Marcellus Formation is a vast geological layer of shale spanning Pennsylvania, West Virginia and parts of other states and Ontario, which is named for an outcropping in or near Marcellus (NY).[3]" (Wikipedia)
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://news.grabien.com/story-montage- ... tlandish-h This is not to single out the FLP media because all the major players are guilty of the same thing. A knee jerk reaction almost hyperventilating at what looked to be an egregious hate crime. Then the facts come in and it makes a person wonder where the thinking caps were here? When you are in such a hurry to report the story you don't delay just a bit to find out more of the facts. When I first read this story it seemed odd. The MAGA guys would just have to happen to be in the right place at the right time with the rope and the bleach and the knowledge that the guy was gay. I don't think most MAGA types would even know who this guy is or what he does for a living. Any good reporter should be a little suspicious when it looks like there could be something rotten in Denmark.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

frmanfan wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:24 am While we are all crying for NY and how much tax revenue they are losing with Amazon, why not ask the bigger question. Ever hear of Marcellus or Utica, towns in NY? Look at all the jobs and tax revenue, not to mention actually having cheaper energy available to its citizens, if they would allow drilling and fracking in shale formations named after their own towns. Instead, we drill here in PA and ship it off to NY. PA has benefitted, jobs, taxes are way up in those areas. Schools have been modernized, old towns revitalized. In terms of impact for its citizens, this would be way bigger.

"The Marcellus Formation is a vast geological layer of shale spanning Pennsylvania, West Virginia and parts of other states and Ontario, which is named for an outcropping in or near Marcellus (NY).[3]" (Wikipedia)
Utica is way too busy churning out Utica Club Pilsner to be concerned about such trivial things as making money off of what is under their feet. That is very good news for the folks in PA... They have Yuengling to sip on a lazy Saturday afternoon while checking out their savings accounts.
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

We should trade Presidents Day for a National Holiday on Election Day.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:30 am
frmanfan wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:24 am While we are all crying for NY and how much tax revenue they are losing with Amazon, why not ask the bigger question. Ever hear of Marcellus or Utica, towns in NY? Look at all the jobs and tax revenue, not to mention actually having cheaper energy available to its citizens, if they would allow drilling and fracking in shale formations named after their own towns. Instead, we drill here in PA and ship it off to NY. PA has benefitted, jobs, taxes are way up in those areas. Schools have been modernized, old towns revitalized. In terms of impact for its citizens, this would be way bigger.

Utica is way too busy churning out Utica Club Pilsner to be concerned about such trivial things as making money off of what is under their feet. That is very good news for the folks in PA... They have Yuengling to sip on a lazy Saturday afternoon while checking out their savings accounts.
Try Palatine Pilsner by Suarez Family Brewing.....magic.
“I wish you would!”
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:03 pm
thatsmell wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 pm Image
That’s when you know you made it! Dude is shaping up to be a loser.

:lol: :lol:
More on the story.

It's appearing that Smollett was upset (fake) hate letter didn't get enough attention so he staged the attack.

I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
Typical Lax Dad

thatsmell wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:54 pm

More on the story.

It's appearing that Smollett was upset (fake) hate letter didn't get enough attention so he staged the attack.

Thanks. Not shocked in the least bit. Who walks into a station with a noose around their neck? Carried in on a gurney is one thing. Walking on your own two feet. I was suspicious.
“I wish you would!”
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

I once had a guy walk into the station house nude. A hooker and her team had rolled and stripped him. Ah, Freeport. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

thatsmell wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:54 pm

More on the story.

Its appearing he staged the original letter as well.

Hysterical watching Kamala Harris reacting to a question about her original claim—"This was a modern day lynching"

Smollett? Smollett who?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Trinity wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:08 pm I once had a guy walk into the station house nude. A hooker and her team had rolled and stripped him. Ah, Freeport. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
did he have a hot body?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Trinity wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:08 pm I once had a guy walk into the station house nude. A hooker and her team had rolled and stripped him. Ah, Freeport. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
I often say, “stranger things have happened”! I misread your post the first time... I read it as a guy walked in to the station nude with a hooker and her team! That would have been a sight to see.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 am
did he have a hot body?
Stop using pronouns like that...you are hurting my feelings.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:59 am
did he have a hot body?
Blasphemy!

Liberals!! Either you is or you ain't!! It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am
did he have a hot body?
Blasphemy!

Liberals!! Either you is or you ain't!! It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!
What is it about incest and christianity ??? aren't we all descendents of Noah and his daughters? All the black, red, yellow, brown.....people of the world?
amazing that people actually "believe" such BS

btw, why couldn't adam have both steve and eve?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am
did he have a hot body?
Blasphemy!

What is it about incest and christianity ??? aren't we all descendents of Noah and his daughters? All the black, red, yellow, brown.....people of the world?
amazing that people actually "believe" such BS

btw, why couldn't adam have both steve and eve?
:D
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

does this mean he is growing as a person, or just a hypocrite?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23673987/

i'm going with a hypocrite, based on his concert and performers that he has history with.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

It means even he does not believe the BS and knows it has gotten out of hand.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

It's a mental disorder!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... 2A5HnP4kpE
“I was trying to set myself on fire as an act of protest,” the man told NBC Washington. “Protesting the fact that we’ve elected somebody incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”
:lol:
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

laxman3221 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 pm It's a mental disorder!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... 2A5HnP4kpE
“I was trying to set myself on fire as an act of protest,” the man told NBC Washington. “Protesting the fact that we’ve elected somebody incapable of respecting the Constitution of the United States.”
:lol:

Liberalism is a mental disorder... Michael Savage says so. Dr Savage should know he is a recovering liberal from back in his days at Berkley. :D

https://liberalsbackwardsthink.files.wo ... sorder.jpg
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Every single pretend running for President, that believed and supported Jussie Smollett...... shouldn't quit their day jobs.....evah. And drop out of the race. I think Hillary is behind it. Certainly something that Obama has done, to get ahead. Make fake dirt, it's still dusty. cough cough

Return to “POLITICS”