Division II Odds to Win the Championship

D2 Mens Lacrosse
SouthernLaxGenius

Re: Division II Odds to Win the Championship

Post by SouthernLaxGenius »

Cricket410 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:10 pm Played two games in three days. If they got the respect they deserved and earned and got granted a real seed, prob a different story here.
Why not just come on here and admit you were wrong? :roll:

Never-mind, just call me Kermit as I go sip some tea on this one. 8-)
Cricket410

Post by Cricket410 »

INSTANT CLASSIC BABY
Last edited by Cricket410 on Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gorilla Fan

Post by Gorilla Fan »

Winter is coming
Laxwarrior

Post by Laxwarrior »

Cricket410 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:10 pm Played two games in three days. If they got the respect they deserved and earned and got granted a real seed, prob a different story here. But LR earned it and they deserved today as well, one hell of a game. Prob shoulda been the natty. We’ll see what happens from here on out. Instant classic.
Who should have played in the 4-5 game if not tampa?
LunchBox

Post by LunchBox »

Wow .... that was fun. I felt LR needed to keep the first period closer than 5 goals. Gracious hosts weren't they?
These two team will be back at each other given the talents. Fantastic that 12 of 16 goals from LR were Freshmen/Sophomores. LR has offensive depth that creates matchup issues for their opponents. Eric Dickerson scored 2 in the first period, but did contribute 4 big assists.
Tampa looks to move in some younger offense as 10 of their 15 goals from Seniors / Grads, who presumably move on to their careers?
Zach Bodeau Grad transfer to LR FOGO had a great day and especially in the second half helped gain that all important possession to swing the momentum back. I must say that playing 2 games in 3 days if most difficult and I read about the Spartan coaches tactic to slow the pace. Tampa scored only 1 goal on a LR freshmen turnover on Man Up .... and the LR Jr Goalie made some big stops late in the game. Great team win by LR. Now onto Wingate. Conference rival and this too will be a battle.

Return to “D2 MENS LACROSSE”