Pfeifffer's Jared Nelson w/ chance break all time NCAA scoring record

D3 Mens Lacrosse
ULLaxLuver

Re: Pfeifffer's Jared Nelson w/ chance break all time NCAA scoring record

Post by ULLaxLuver »

His only real chance is if the game is a blowout and LYN has the 2nd line D in for the majority of the 2nd half. Would love to be witness to history but just don’t see it happening on a positive note.
thescottharris

Post by thescottharris »

Nothinbutthelax wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:15 pm I was thinking the same thing Scott and suspect you may have an excellent view. Quite a player to rack up those type #’s. I suspect he’ll get but not sure LYN defense will allow lofty #’s. I’m guessing he draws Gallegher but the key is locking down the Beneficiaries of attackmen Becraft and Allen.. 79 and 55 goals!
Thought I'd get to see him in person from the sidelines but may not be working any of the games this weekend. I can't commit to all three at Lynchburg because of doing something for my dad's birthday this Saturday, but the NCAA is mandating the same table crew for all three games so guess the NCAA is just going to have to be SOL.
Nosey Ned

Post by Nosey Ned »

thescottharris wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:42 pm
Nothinbutthelax wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:15 pm I was thinking the same thing Scott and suspect you may have an excellent view. Quite a player to rack up those type #’s. I suspect he’ll get but not sure LYN defense will allow lofty #’s. I’m guessing he draws Gallegher but the key is locking down the Beneficiaries of attackmen Becraft and Allen.. 79 and 55 goals!
Thought I'd get to see him in person from the sidelines but may not be working any of the games this weekend. I can't commit to all three at Lynchburg because of doing something for my dad's birthday this Saturday, but the NCAA is mandating the same table crew for all three games so guess the NCAA is just going to have to be SOL.
Happy Birthday to your Dad - enjoy your time together. I think if this pandemic has taught us anything it’s to enjoy and embrace these moments/milestones.
SouthernLaxGenius

Post by SouthernLaxGenius »

Congrats to Jared Nelson for breaking the all-time NCAA scoring record.

Will he come back for a 6th year :?:
Nosey Ned

Post by Nosey Ned »

SouthernLaxGenius wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:56 pm Congrats to Jared Nelson for breaking the all-time NCAA scoring record.

Will he come back for a 6th year :?:
Very happy for Jared and his family. Great accomplishment regardless of the competition and conference!

Thanks droliver and the many posters about his pedigree for bringing this story to our collective attention. One of the stories when you dig below the surface gets even better when you learn the backstory.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”