GAME TALK; W&L vs Denison

D3 Mens Lacrosse
oldlaw

Re: GAME TALK; W&L vs Denison

Post by oldlaw »

Hello, to all of the W&L fans from LaxPower and a shout out to Scott Harris for telling me about this site earlier today. It is nice to be back with you.

I missed most of the game; what happened to AJ?

Thx
valaxfan

Post by valaxfan »

oldlaw wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:25 pm Hello, to all of the W&L fans from LaxPower and a shout out to Scott Harris for telling me about this site earlier today. It is nice to be back with you.

I missed most of the game; what happened to AJ?

Thx
Hey oldlaw, great to see you back. Not sure on AJ, I did not see him get hurt but checking around. Are you in NOVA too?

valaxfan
oldlaw

Post by oldlaw »

I am; Fairfax. Was in Lex for 7 years in the Bauer, Englehart, Chadwick era.
valaxfan

Post by valaxfan »

oldlaw wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:27 pm I am; Fairfax. Was in Lex for 7 years in the Bauer, Englehart, Chadwick era.
Awesome, we are in Alexandria (Fairfax County part). Those guys, 3 of the greatest players, ever. Sat with the Mayor (Sam) at the Dickinson game last year. Skeet is the Man. Never forget Teddy B. and his sling shots from the restraining line against UVA in 73 (MOCK Convention I believe), 15-11 Generals win, first of 5 straight over the Hoos (went to all 5). Trying to get the Generals Laxpower groups back together this Spring to visit Lex, will keep you posted, if you have any interest.

valaxfan
oldlaw

Post by oldlaw »

Would love to join you. We had planned on Chestertown next weekend but a grandson’s 3rd birthday in NC has preempted that.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”