Empire 8 2020

D3 Mens Lacrosse
VTLaxGuy

Re: Empire 8 2020

Post by VTLaxGuy »

I agree.... hard to trust that schedule.

There was word out of Union last week that somebody leaked info that they were not having spring sports. That lead this this story in their local news:

https://cbs6albany.com/sports/content/u ... ing-sports
Merrick

Post by Merrick »

Rumor out of Oneonta is that Hartwick isn't going to play this season. Heard this the middle of last week but didn't believe it. However, since then, Hartwick schedule is down, and I see that on the SJF website that Hartwick is no longer scheduled. The women's schedule is still posted so this doesn't appear to have anything to do with COVID.
richard

Post by richard »

Merrick wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:14 pm Rumor out of Oneonta is that Hartwick isn't going to play this season. Heard this the middle of last week but didn't believe it. However, since then, Hartwick schedule is down, and I see that on the SJF website that Hartwick is no longer scheduled. The women's schedule is still posted so this doesn't appear to have anything to do with COVID.
The team “ opted out”, whatever that means. My understanding is that it is because of covid but not an incident.
River Donkey

Post by River Donkey »

Elmira dropping men’s and women’s lacrosse to club status June 1,2021.
RocLaxFan

Post by RocLaxFan »

Please sign and pass link to friends.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/922/622 ... #published
SouthernLaxGenius

Post by SouthernLaxGenius »

Congrats to St. John Fisher in winning the E8 and locking up the last AQ.

Glad to see Nick Miller is ok after going down in the 4th quarter for a bit.

They wont be an easy out come tourney time.

As an aside, yes I know Naz made the E8 championship game, but man oh man, they look smaller (size of players) than years (many) past and look like they are not getting the same kinds of recruits.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”