Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
wahoomurf

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by wahoomurf »

Eager to see how many of the 2019 Republicans (a new Political party) support or condemn the action taken by the titular head of a Republican party. A party that no longer exists...in the opinion of this card-carrying, latter-day Republican. And the equivocation of folks formerly known as CONSERVATIVES on this issue is puzzling at best.

How a life-long Democrat took over the GOP and Conservative parties is beyond my ken.

The old saw, "pressure makes diamonds" will be put to the test throughout the long battle ahead. Will the outcome produce gems or coal remnants?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... sians-and/ with all of the mass hysteria about "russian collusion" looks like Obama and the Dems were also colluding with the rooskies. Looks like the FLP faithful here on this forum will have a whole lot of splainin to do. :D I can hear the load of buffalo bagels going something like... those were just good faith negotiations with those murdering rooskies thugs to ease the tensions between our countries. Don't confuse Democrat collusion with Republican collusion... 2 totally different things. :P How right is triple R when he says... TAATS? 8-)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Keep at it cradle, report back on that story as it evolves for us, willya?? It could be the blockbuster story of 2019!! Gosh, with stories like that, you wonder why all the fuss with Trump's conspiracy and collusion? This story might be way up there with Whitewater and Benghazi. Great sleuthing work by you, and thanks for pointing out that at the end of the day, they all are just equally bad. Totally the same...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... sians-and/ with all of the mass hysteria about "russian collusion" looks like Obama and the Dems were also colluding with the rooskies. Looks like the FLP faithful here on this forum will have a whole lot of splainin to do. :D I can hear the load of buffalo bagels going something like... those were just good faith negotiations with those murdering rooskies thugs to ease the tensions between our countries. Don't confuse Democrat collusion with Republican collusion... 2 totally different things. :P How right is triple R when he says... TAATS? 8-)
Good lord, cradle.
Grassley (R) and Wyden (D) are right to want to know more about what Torshin and Butina were trying to achieve in those meetings. They're accused spies and we certainly should want to know what they were after, what they were offering, and any traction they got regardless of who they were attempting to influence.

But 'collusion'???
What do you imagine in the fever swamp that they got from those meetings? What did the Obama Admin get? What did the Russians get?

I know what I "imagine" with regard to what Butina and Torshin were doing with the NRA and its sudden increase in fundraising from unknown sources and how they distributed those dollars. Follow the money.

Maybe that'll prove to be a dead end, but the GOP-led FBI and DOJ seem to think otherwise.

I say nail anyone who actually conspired with the Russians to influence our elections, at any level.
Nail anyone who lies to the FBI or to Congress, anyone who intentionally breaks election laws, anyone who launders money, etc, etc.

Do you disagree?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:40 am Keep at it cradle, report back on that story as it evolves for us, willya?? It could be the blockbuster story of 2019!! Gosh, with stories like that, you wonder why all the fuss with Trump's conspiracy and collusion? This story might be way up there with Whitewater and Benghazi. Great sleuthing work by you, and thanks for pointing out that at the end of the day, they all are just equally bad. Totally the same...

The biggest baby cries the loudest... :)
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Pot meet kettle.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 am Pot meet kettle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: nice try butt wipe. Explain for all of us how collusion works. How does it work when Obama's people "consult" with the rooskies? How does it work when trumps people "consult" with the rooskies. You have a very large brain... explain to all of us the difference between collusion and consulting. :D I hope you don't stumble and fall over your own words in the process. :lol: Do you understand the definition of hypocrisy? I don't think so... :P
Bob Ross:
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

Perhaps quid pro quo is the difference.
Also, not a big fan of ad hominem, you're much better than that.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

On the Lawfare blog a former head of the FISA ct addressed the issues of the absolutely proper Carter Page warrants and renewals. In the words of every desk officer everywhere, “You ain’t got nothing, kid.” There wasn’t a Republican member on the House Intelligence Committee that gave a damn what Russians did to us.

If I knew how to link it, I would
Last edited by Trinity on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... sians-and/ with all of the mass hysteria about "russian collusion" looks like Obama and the Dems were also colluding with the rooskies. Looks like the FLP faithful here on this forum will have a whole lot of splainin to do. :D I can hear the load of buffalo bagels going something like... those were just good faith negotiations with those murdering rooskies thugs to ease the tensions between our countries. Don't confuse Democrat collusion with Republican collusion... 2 totally different things. :P How right is triple R when he says... TAATS? 8-)
Good lord, cradle.
Grassley (R) and Wyden (D) are right to want to know more about what Torshin and Butina were trying to achieve in those meetings. They're accused spies and we certainly should want to know what they were after, what they were offering, and any traction they got regardless of who they were attempting to influence.

But 'collusion'???
What do you imagine in the fever swamp that they got from those meetings? What did the Obama Admin get? What did the Russians get?

I know what I "imagine" with regard to what Butina and Torshin were doing with the NRA and its sudden increase in fundraising from unknown sources and how they distributed those dollars. Follow the money.

Maybe that'll prove to be a dead end, but the GOP-led FBI and DOJ seem to think otherwise.

I say nail anyone who actually conspired with the Russians to influence our elections, at any level.
Nail anyone who lies to the FBI or to Congress, anyone who intentionally breaks election laws, anyone who launders money, etc, etc.

Do you disagree?
Collusion here is a lot like beauty. It lies in the eyes of the beholder. What else would you call it? If Obama's folks were having clandestine meetings with the rooskies and Trumps people were having clandestine meetings with the rooskies… how do you differentiate between the 2? How is one bad and the other good? I am only pointing out something that many folks here on this forum have opined about ad nauseum. If either party wants to have "secret" talks with the rooskies then the only logical conclusion given the opinions of very many FLP folks here is that it has to involve collusion with the rooskies. If that is the case then Obama is equally as guilty as Trump would be. If you can give me a logical reason why the two would be different... I am all ears waiting to hear what it is. How are they different?
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Did the Obama people lie about it? Because all the Trump’s did.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Andersen wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:59 am Perhaps quid pro quo is the difference.
Also, not a big fan of ad hominem, you're much better than that.
Where is the quid pro quo? It has been talked about here many, many times but it has never been defined by any facts. Butt wipe is something both my kids and I have used in talking to one another over the years. You probably don't get it but I really could care less about that. I will let both of my sons well aware that they have been guilty of ad hominem attacks... :lol:
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Help in the election for sanctions relief and a huge free hotel. How hard is this?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Trinity wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 pm Did the Obama people lie about it? Because all the Trump’s did.
Who knows? How many of Obamas people have testified about it under oath? My first guess off of the top of my head is... zero. maybe in the near future they will have the same opportunity so many of Trumps people have had. That would be testifying under oath. I bet they would be just thrilled to do that. The 5th amendment will probably be very popular on that day... :D
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

All roads lead to Obama, and we all know there ain't no way in hell he will evah be tarnished, evah.

The democrats political game, is and always has been, attack the opposition with exactly the very thinig you are guilty of, why? because the republicans are a bunch of pu$$eez'. The r's should start having meetings on tarmacs, shipping cash on pallets overseas, setting up cash foundations, op research with shady countries....This one is for diss.... "what's good for the goose is good for the fish rotting from the head up." :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm All roads lead to Obama, and we all know there ain't no way in hell he will evah be tarnished, evah.

The democrats political game, is and always has been, attack the opposition with exactly the very thinig you are guilty of, why? because the republicans are a bunch of pu$$eez'. The r's should start having meetings on tarmacs, shipping cash on pallets overseas, setting up cash foundations, op research with shady countries....This one is for diss.... "what's good for the goose is good for the fish rotting from the head up." :lol:
Whose money was sent to Iran? Stop eating the cheese.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm All roads lead to Obama, and we all know there ain't no way in hell he will evah be tarnished, evah.

Regarding the cash on the pallet shipped to Iran in the middle of the night when nobody was ever suppose to know about it. Where was the authorization from any freaking body in the US government for this transfer of funds? Apparently with the stroke of his pen and maybe a phone call 1.5 billion in cold hard cash was sent to a bunch of murdering bastards in Iran as a hostage payment to make Obama look like a hero. At the very least Trump has tried to get these funds for a wall via any legal means available. Trumps big mistake was he should have made a massive parachute jump of engineers in the dark of the night and built his freaking wall before anybody knew about it. That is what Obama did. If those C130s had never been spotted on the tarmac in Iran... nobody would have ever know about it. Trump can't get 5 billion for his wall but Obama can transfer 1.5 to Iran in cold hard ransom cash and all of the tweedle dumplings here on this forum mutter in a low tone... that was just money we owed the Iranians. :roll: :roll: :roll: I am going to self censor myself here as to not get myself in any trouble with the moderators. I sure do know a mountain of horse manure when I see it.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Regarding the cash on the pallet shipped to Iran in the middle of the night when nobody was ever suppose to know about it. Where was the authorization from any freaking body in the US government for this transfer of funds? Apparently with the stroke of his pen and maybe a phone call 1.5 billion in cold hard cash was sent to a bunch of murdering bastards in Iran as a hostage payment to make Obama look like a hero. At the very least Trump has tried to get these funds for a wall via any legal means available. Trumps big mistake was he should have made a massive parachute jump of engineers in the dark of the night and built his freaking wall before anybody knew about it. That is what Obama did. If those C130s had never been spotted on the tarmac in Iran... nobody would have ever know about it. Trump can't get 5 billion for his wall but Obama can transfer 1.5 to Iran in cold hard ransom cash and all of the tweedle dumplings here on this forum mutter in a low tone... that was just money we owed the Iranians. :roll: :roll: :roll: I am going to self censor myself here as to not get myself in any trouble with the moderators. I sure do know a mountain of horse manure when I see it.
The cheese taste good? Nobody can tell you your belief is wrong.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... c4cb9b5218
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:58 pm

The cheese taste good?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... c4cb9b5218
I don't know. Do the Iranians make cheese? If they do poor old Barry sure purchased a lot of it. :lol: By the way, you are a stickler for regulations. Can you answer this question... under what authorization from any branch of the US government did Obama use for the transfer of funds from the US treasury to the Iranian government. I have asked this question here a number of times with only one pathetic response... that was money we owed to Iran. Okay, even if so... WHO THE FLIP AUTHORIZED THE TRANSFER OF THESE FUNDS? POTUS can't do it, well at least we all thought that was the case. Do you have an answer TLD or do you also take the cowards way out? How does that cheese taste to you?? I would call it formunda cheese. Do you understand the origin of that delicacy? ;)
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

The IG didn’t find the transfer to be unlawful. Seemed like a good deal for us given the time value of money. Iran may have argued for an equity like return. I don’t know who “authorized” it. Maybe Obamer should have designated it a “national emergency”.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... prisoners/
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”