All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

D3 Fan

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by D3 Fan »

JH, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't 100% what was going on with 12 to 16 so your clarity is what I wanted. I don't post often but I read every day andi appreciate your insight on many things.

Nattyboh... Unsure why I am disingenuous and uninformed. Care to elaborate? JHU always provides very good answers to my questions and I appreciate that. If my asking questions makes me disingenuous or uninformed, then I'm not sure what your goal is as a member of fanlax. I guess I should be honored that your first post here is about me...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

jhu72 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 pm
D3 Fan wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:37 pm Why just 2-11?
Already got all older ages covered. 12-16 should be approved this week or next. Or is your question about younger kids?
it wasn't all that long ago fauci & co. were talking about early next year for this age group. why was that so far in the future? and why has it maybe changed?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:31 am
Already got all older ages covered. 12-16 should be approved this week or next. Or is your question about younger kids?
it wasn't all that long ago fauci & co. were talking about early next year for this age group. why was that so far in the future? and why has it maybe changed?
Under promise, over deliver.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

It's indeed a weird photo!

Just saw a TV blurb about it ~ supposedly wide lens camera used and made it look kinda screwy.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:00 am
ok, something wasn't right.
turns out on conference call bourla said they'd by applying for eua in september. not that they're almost ready to now.

carry on.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:19 am
turns out on conference call bourla said they'd by applying for eua in september. not that they're almost ready to now.

carry on.
What do we have to lose.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

.. a lot of that seems to be going on these days in the Pfizer world.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:42 am

carry on.
What do we have to lose.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle ... virus/amp/
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

New study quantifies the degree to which COVID triggers new diabetes cases. A number of scientist over the past 6 months have noticed that COVID seems to increase the likelihood of an individual developing diabetes. VA St. Louis researchers have now quantified this (published in Nature a month ago).

-- 6.5 new diabetes cases per 1000 COVID patients who did not require hospitalization
-- 37 new diabetes cases per 1000 COVID patients who did require hospitalization
-- the number is even higher for those requiring intensive care but was not quantified (presumably much larger error bar on the measurement)

There are a number of worrisome observations by various researchers, like in 2020 20% of Type 2 childhood cases required hospitalization for diabetic ketoacidosis in Los Angeles. The number was only 3% in 2019, pre pandemic. A group in Alberta Canada noted something similar for childhood Type 1 cases. This could be a result of life style changes of young children during the pandemic, but there is no evidence of this at this time. Only speculation.

We are not going to be done with COVID anytime soon. Side effects are going to keep us busy for a while.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:45 am

carry on.
What do we have to lose.
I am surprised. What the POTUS says doesn’t matter.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:14 pm
wgdsr wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:45 am

carry on.
What do we have to lose.
I am surprised. What the POTUS says doesn’t matter.
it's a big country.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:54 am New study quantifies the degree to which COVID triggers new diabetes cases. A number of scientist over the past 6 months have noticed that COVID seems to increase the likelihood of an individual developing diabetes. VA St. Louis researchers have now quantified this (published in Nature a month ago).

-- 6.5 new diabetes cases per 1000 COVID patients who did not require hospitalization
-- 37 new diabetes cases per 1000 COVID patients who did require hospitalization
-- the number is even higher for those requiring intensive care but was not quantified (presumably much larger error bar on the measurement)

There are a number of worrisome observations by various researchers, like in 2020 20% of Type 2 childhood cases required hospitalization for diabetic ketoacidosis in Los Angeles. The number was only 3% in 2019, pre pandemic. A group in Alberta Canada noted something similar for childhood Type 1 cases. This could be a result of life style changes of young children during the pandemic, but there is no evidence of this at this time. Only speculation.

We are not going to be done with COVID anytime soon. Side effects are going to keep us busy for a while.
Please make the important notation that the headline in the article clearly state "MAY BE CAUSING" They have not determined without a doubt that this is directly a cause of CV-19. And nobody anywhere said we were done with CV-19, thankfully its beginning a phase where it doesn't dominate every second of News/TV/Media coverage. And there are plenty who are going to be done with Covid-19, because they don't let it dominate their lives. After a year of making DISTINCT changes in their lives (A lot for necessary reasons, MANY that were unwarranted and deleterious in many regards), many will have welcome obligations, social experiences, family gatherings and various other important things in their lives going on that keep them more than busy. I would assume you to be in this category. Enjoy your summer.

JoeMauer89!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:54 am New study quantifies the degree to which COVID triggers new diabetes cases. A number of scientist over the past 6 months have noticed that COVID seems to increase the likelihood of an individual developing diabetes. VA St. Louis researchers have now quantified this (published in Nature a month ago).

Please make the important notation that the headline in the article clearly state "MAY BE CAUSING" They have not determined without a doubt that this is directly a cause of CV-19. And nobody anywhere said we were done with CV-19, thankfully its beginning a phase where it doesn't dominate every second of News/TV/Media coverage. And there are plenty who are going to be done with Covid-19, because they don't let it dominate their lives. After a year of making DISTINCT changes in their lives (A lot for necessary reasons, MANY that were unwarranted and deleterious in many regards), many will have welcome obligations, social experiences, family gatherings and various other important things in their lives going on that keep them more than busy. I would assume you to be in this category. Enjoy your summer.

JoeMauer89!

Vice President Kamala Harris & Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, both vaccinated, kiss outside with masks on.

Watch the video and cringe.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 99109?s=20

Total bozo lunatics.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:00 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm

JoeMauer89!
Vice President Kamala Harris & Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff, both vaccinated, kiss outside with masks on.

Watch the video and cringe.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/ ... 99109?s=20

Total bozo lunatics.
Just saw this....I am really beginning to think the entire goal is to try and make everyone stir crazy, as if they are the the smartest in the room. They really do think the people are idiots.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/politics ... index.html

Really don’t understand people....other than most people are stupid.
“I wish you would!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

I love it the outrage and the right losing its mind over the Biden Harris non-scandals!!!

Patterned tights!
Something about the dog!
A husband and wife getting their faces close and fake kissing through masks!

Total BDS infecting Peter and others here. They're not just living rent free, they're getting paid to live in your heads! You guys can't go a day without crying about it.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:08 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/politics ... index.html

The moral degradation of America as evidenced by unruly dbags flying commercial can be traced directly to the influence of Democratic policies where there is no consequence for action. See: Portland Antifa, BLM marches, and New York City bail reform, among a million other causes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Unruly dbags, Trumpnista by definition.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:08 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/politics ... index.html

It must really be a burden to be the smartest person on the planet.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:17 pm

It must really be a burden to be the smartest person on the planet.
Not the smartest on the planet but smarter than most people (and uppity)..... Aren’t you? It’s really not much of a hurdle.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”