~46~ Lame Duck Unfit Uncle Joe Biden ~46~

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
dislaxxic

Re: ~46~ The Joe Biden Presidency ~46~

Post by dislaxxic »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:06 amAnd simple observation.
You have an apartment in the Capitol? or maybe a cot down by the White House mess?? 8-)

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:06 am
seacoaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:19 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:14 am Biden doing his best Weekend at Bernies impression: “Jobs are the key to defeating climate change and Kamelama is on it.”

He was already propped up on the podium. Now all they need to get him is a sweet pair of shades.

:lol:
Thought he did a good job. But you guys persist in pushing the Fox/DJT, Jr. narrative. It's telling.
Who's being indoctrinated? I think it's telling that you think I'm pushing a narrative.

I am literally completely disconnected from Fox and DJT. And CNN and MSNBC. I removed all political news channels from my Youtube tv lineup.

Nothing but the main streams and BBC.

And simple observation.
I think your suggestion that you are making "a simple observation" is baloney. You've been pushing this "Joe is compromised, too old," etc. for ages now, and from the evidence on the ground it appears to be complete bullsh*t. It is nearly always based on a word or name fumble, which, in the larger picture of what his Administration is doing and trying to do, and of what he is saying and trying to say, totally immaterial.

The reality, if you're not a government-educated dog walker hooked on VDH, is that his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate. Biden is trying, however imperfectly, to restore confidence in government's ability to meet the needs of an enormous and diverse citizenry. There is much to critique and some to applaud. But you? Focused on "Kamelama."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:23 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:14 am Biden doing his best Weekend at Bernies impression: “Jobs are the key to defeating climate change and Kamelama is on it.”

He was already propped up on the podium. Now all they need to get him is a sweet pair of shades.

Thought he did a good job. But you guys persist in pushing the Fox/DJT, Jr. narrative. It's telling.
Who's being indoctrinated? I think it's telling that you think I'm pushing a narrative.

I am literally completely disconnected from Fox and DJT. And CNN and MSNBC. I removed all political news channels from my Youtube tv lineup.

And simple observation.
I think your suggestion that you are making "a simple observation" is baloney. You've been pushing this "Joe is compromised, too old," etc. for ages now, and from the evidence on the ground it appears to be complete bullsh*t. It is nearly always based on a word or name fumble, which, in the larger picture of what his Administration is doing and trying to do, and of what he is saying and trying to say, totally immaterial.

The reality, if you're not a government-educated dog walker hooked on VDH, is that his Administration has done a nice job in most aspects of leadership in these first 100 days, in which job one was counteracting the ill effects of the prior administration's historic failure to manage the pandemic. Biden isn't sneaking around; his agenda is out in the open. And last night he laid much of it out. Democracy is, I am sure you've noticed, in trouble and under enormous pressure worldwide, even here in the United States, where a significant percentage of the public has been hoodwinked by the former President and his toadies into believing the election was illegitimate. Biden is trying, however imperfectly, to restore confidence in government's ability to meet the needs of an enormous and diverse citizenry. There is much to critique and some to applaud. But you? Focused on "Kamelama."

Lefties are hysterics. Amazing. They can’t accept the claim by kramerica that he isn’t a partisan.

Meanwhile they call Tim Scott “Uncle Tim”. Not racist though.

I’m telling you, the left is an authoritarian cancer to American excellence. Left unchecked, this country would be Venezuela overnight.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And simple observation.

I’ve been pushing the observation because it’s what I keep seeing. It’s obvious to anyone who has seen Biden on tv or in person for the past 2 years.

Remember when everyone was talking about Ronnie Reagan mid-term floundering his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, lost for words? Looking and SOUNDING tired and bewildered?

That’s exactly what many people are seeing. Biden, even more so than Reagan late in his second term, is being managed. Its fine and won’t change anything. But I can’t believe a smart guy like you doesn’t see it. Or you are so entrenched in your “side” that you can’t admit it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:18 am
You have an apartment in the Capitol? or maybe a cot down by the White House mess?? 8-)

Mr Dis, when did you get out of the slammer? I know it was not for good behavior.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:27 am

And simple observation.

Lefties are hysterics. Amazing. They can’t accept the claim by kramerica that he isn’t a partisan.

Meanwhile they call Tim Scott “Uncle Tim”. Not racist though.

I’m telling you, the left is an authoritarian cancer to American excellence. Left unchecked, this country would be Venezuela overnight.
Uncle Tim is the wrong shade of black for the pasty face FLP grouchy old liberal white guys that post here. The thought that any black American could have conservative values will never compute to them. They just don't get it.
Bob Ross:
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am

Mr Dis, when did you get out of the slammer? I know it was not for good behavior.
Havn't been slammin' anything...it's just that we're having an actual lacrosse season here...and since the federal government is (finally) in good hands, there's not too much i need to do around here. Thanks again for the "ignore" function, which i have been using for the first and only time EVAH here in FL for "you know who"...
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:10 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:02 am

Havn't been slammin' anything...it's just that we're having an actual lacrosse season here...and since the federal government is (finally) in good hands, there's not too much i need to do around here. Thanks again for the "ignore" function, which i have been using for the first and only time EVAH here in FL for "you know who"...
I just always miss your input Dis. Glad you have some lacrosse being played down your way. I agree with you, the ignore function is a beautiful thing on this forum. I still have never figured out after being told a 100 times by a certain poster that GWB was my "buddy"
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 am

And simple observation.

I’ve been pushing the observation because it’s what I keep seeing. It’s obvious to anyone who has seen Biden on tv or in person for the past 2 years.

Remember when everyone was talking about Ronnie Reagan mid-term floundering his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, lost for words? Looking and SOUNDING tired and bewildered?

That’s exactly what many people are seeing. Biden, even more so than Reagan late in his second term, is being managed. Its fine and won’t change anything. But I can’t believe a smart guy like you doesn’t see it. Or you are so entrenched in your “side” that you can’t admit it.
I do remember Reagan and his decline. I don't think Biden's is anything like that. Respectfully, your suggestion that Biden is being managed "even more so than Reagan late in his second term" is completely ludicrous. There is literally no comparison on the facts, and the only comparison comes from the strange wishful thinking that appears to animate you and others on this subject: let's keep up the narrative that Biden is suffering early dementia. I'm not sure your purpose is the same, but Fox's is clear: make the viewers scared that a black lady from California is going to be President. That's the rowboat you're sharing, whether you mean to or not.

Bewildered? Please. You cannot give a speech like the one last night, or the pressers earlier, with a compromised brain. I am a smart guy, and I've been around a sufficient number of elderly early into dementia people, and I don't see it. Slowing down and fumbling speech is not the equivalent of systemic, neurological cognitive decline. That you talk about it so much, as if wishing for it, is the only really odd thing here.

For the last four years, we had a completely incurious, un-educatable moron in office, who surrounded himself with a C+ list of has-beens and would-like-to-bes. But Joe said "Kamelama," while describing policy initiative after policy initiative over the course of an hour. Sure. Gotcha.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:40 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:56 am

And simple observation.

I do remember Reagan and his decline. I don't think Biden's is anything like that. Respectfully, your suggestion that Biden is being managed "even more so than Reagan late in his second term" is completely ludicrous. There is literally no comparison on the facts, and the only comparison comes from the strange wishful thinking that appears to animate you and others on this subject: let's keep up the narrative that Biden is suffering early dementia. I'm not sure your purpose is the same, but Fox's is clear: make the viewers scared that a black lady from California is going to be President. That's the rowboat you're sharing, whether you mean to or not.

Bewildered? Please. You cannot give a speech like the one last night, or the pressers earlier, with a compromised brain. I am a smart guy, and I've been around a sufficient number of elderly early into dementia people, and I don't see it. Slowing down and fumbling speech is not the equivalent of systemic, neurological cognitive decline. That you talk about it so much, as if wishing for it, is the only really odd thing here.

For the last four years, we had a completely incurious, un-educatable moron in office, who surrounded himself with a C+ list of has-beens and would-like-to-bes. But Joe said "Kamelama," while describing policy initiative after policy initiative over the course of an hour. Sure. Gotcha.
Enough go juice and a teleprompter makes it all possible. Joe has been a politician for 50 years. He is a shell of who he was 10 years ago. He has still been doing this long enough to fake it for an hour or two. I only saw a couple of blurbs from whatever he paddled on about last night. A golden oldie it was.. gonna make them rich bazhtahrds pay their fair share. What exactly is the fair share that them rich SOBs should be paying? Maybe we should use Jim Bakers favorite term and just call them love offerings?
Bob Ross:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

I can see that you "only saw a couple of blurbs." It was 65 minutes, almost all of it substantive. No paean to Rush Limbaugh; it wasn't bigot appreciation hour.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Reagan publicly disclosed he had Alzheimers 5.5 years after he was out of office. So it is pretty likely he actually had Alzheimers while sitting in the Oval.

Reports of Biden's demise have been greatly exaggerated by the MAGAs. Despite his impending doom, he made it through the primaries and to the convention, the debates, election, inauguration day, first 100 days. Seems to be doing pretty good with his Secret Service hardened Peleton.

And he is surrounded by a team of experienced, qualified and competent pros. Not a bunch of randos like Jared, Ivanka, Rudy and Omorasa. So Joe can probably be quite effective even if he's knocking off early some days. I think Kamala will be stuck in her job for a long time.

But the MAGAs will of course keep predicting how Joe is falling apart. Recall that Hillary was near death too. She, like Joe, seems to be doing fine years later.

Boycott stupid.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:40 pmThat you talk about it so much, as if wishing for it, is the only really odd thing here.
+10

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

ggait wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:18 pm Reagan publicly disclosed he had Alzheimers 5.5 years after he was out of office. So it is pretty likely he actually had Alzheimers while sitting in the Oval.

Reports of Biden's demise have been greatly exaggerated by the MAGAs. Despite his impending doom, he made it through the primaries and to the convention, the debates, election, inauguration day, first 100 days. Seems to be doing pretty good with his Secret Service hardened Peleton.

And he is surrounded by a team of experienced, qualified and competent pros. Not a bunch of randos like Jared, Ivanka, Rudy and Omorasa. So Joe can probably be quite effective even if he's knocking off early some days. I think Kamala will be stuck in her job for a long time.

But the MAGAs will of course keep predicting how Joe is falling apart. Recall that Hillary was near death too. She, like Joe, seems to be doing fine years later.

Boycott stupid.

These yucks are like a homeowner watching his house burn down but giddy about the light. :lol:

How badly will Dems go down in 2022?! I say R’s get to 250. The yucks don’t understand that America, especially immigrants, hates socialism. We also hate cancel culture, woke virtue signaling, hypocrisy, and general overall weakness, but I don’t want to digress too much. Please keep defunding police. Please.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

seacoaster wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:04 pm I can see that you "only saw a couple of blurbs." It was 65 minutes, almost all of it substantive. No paean to Rush Limbaugh; it wasn't bigot appreciation hour.
Sorry my friend, life is too short to waste an hour or more on Joe Biden or any politician. I crawled into bed at 8:30 last night. Roxy woke me up around 4. We hung out and had coffee and sat on my lap while I watched the early am news. That is where they had some of Bidens blurbs. Even after a nice cup of coffee and a bagel Joe almost put me back to sleep. If you have insomnia, Joe is the medicine for you.
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Thinking about who has run for POTUS over the past 30-40 years -

Winner
Carter - ran a business, former governor
Reagan - movie start, former governor
Bush 1 - professional politician
Clinton - former governor
Bush 2 - former governor
BHO - first term senator
Trump - runs a family business
Biden - 40 years in DC, Senator and VP

Biden has the most experience in government service...Biden doesn't time the rest of them spent on getting up the learning curve.

HRC, arguably, had the most extensive resume, Senator, SecSt and first lady vs any of the above.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:12 am Thinking about who has run for POTUS over the past 30-40 years -

Winner
Bush 2 - former governor
BHO - first term senator

Biden has the most experience in government service...Biden doesn't time the rest of them spent on getting up the learning curve.

HRC, arguably, had the most extensive resume, Senator, SecSt and first lady vs any of the above.
Wasn’t Bush 1 in business for Like 2 decades before any politics? That’s as much a businessman as Reagan as actor IMO in terms of describing prior life. Then obviously CIA Director and VP/President something like the last 15-20yrs (12 being in White House). He may have only been one term but you might be shorting him in his experience in general.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:32 am
foreverlax wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:12 am Thinking about who has run for POTUS over the past 30-40 years -

Winner
Bush 2 - former governor
BHO - first term senator

Wasn’t Bush 1 in business for Like 2 decades before any politics? That’s as much a businessman as Reagan as actor IMO in terms of describing prior life. Then obviously CIA Director and VP/President something like the last 15-20yrs (12 being in White House). He may have only been one term but you might be shorting him in his experience in general.
Agreed.....thought HW was well qualified and a solid human.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

He got blown out for raising taxes which were, at the time unfortunately, necessary.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:37 am He got blown out for raising taxes which were, at the time unfortunately, necessary.

:lol: :lol:

For Democrats, every day is a ‘necessary’ day to raise taxes.

For taxpayers, everyone realizes just how immoral it is to pay more than 20% net to gubmint for a civilized society.

The exit to Venezuela is this way.

Return to “POLITICS”