Dartmouth 2021

D1 Mens Lacrosse
faircornell

Re: Dartmouth 2021

Post by faircornell »

Early in the 2nd quarter, Dartmouth is up 7-3. The Big Green are dominating face-offs, and seem to be scoring easily.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

I guess Saint Anselm is D2. Dartmouth look like they're having fun... winning, but not dominating overall. It's streaming free here: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/sain ... Type=video
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

FannOLax wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:42 pm I guess Saint Anselm is D2. Dartmouth look like they're having fun... winning, but not dominating overall. It's streaming free here: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/sain ... Type=video
Thanks for posting that!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

FannOLax wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:42 pm I guess Saint Anselm is D2. Dartmouth look like they're having fun... winning, but not dominating overall. It's streaming free here: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/sain ... Type=video
Yes, they clearly had fun, 20-6. Relaxed, playing hard.
Great to see most all the players get runs, even 3 goalies.
As junior Hincks, who I think might have been the best in the Ivies this year had they had a full season, is back again next year, they look quite deep in net as both back ups look strong and capable.

St. Anselm was 10-0 in DII going into the game/scrimmage, so no slouch.

But winning and losing is really not the point, just getting to play is a huge bonus. Much thanks to St. Anselm for scheduling the contest.

Great that senior George Prince went off with 7 points, matched by freshman Peter Lapina with 7 as well. Lapina looks like the real deal, 2 points vs Tufts as well. Senior Matt Paul got 3, and lots of others with a point or two. Whole lot of freshmen with 2 points.

I thought they looked tight and rusty versus Tufts two days ago, and made many, many errors, vs St. Anselm they looked like a team that was relaxed and loose.

I don't know if they'll manage to get any more contests, but great to have a chance to simply play together a couple of times against other color jerseys.
Charlie Don't Surf

Post by Charlie Don't Surf »

So happy the Big Green got to play. Good for them!!!
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Yes, Lapina looks like the real deal. I hope the Green can find at least one more game this year. Next year, there will be so many new names on the field for so many Ivies... I just hope that the idea of having the ILT at Hofstra has been abandoned.
Sportin' Life

Post by Sportin' Life »

Cold Spring Harbor and Team 91 Smash '22 defenseman Patrick Pisano flipped to Yale on 7/30. Belmont Hill and Fighting Clams '22 defenseman Tom Goguen committed to the Big Green on 8/6.
Finish Strong

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”