Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:22 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:28 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:41 pmWill have to watch his entire interview, but he seems to be confirming that Deep State plotters were considering a coup d'etat, via their investigative powers.
A remarkable fiction that is real only in the fevered minds of the Always Trumpers and authoritarian, anti-American purists that feel it's OK to attack, demean and attempt to disable and marginalize the American Intelligence Services. Why it's so hard to believe these career professionals when they say they had LEGITIMATE concerns about the president's activities, statements and entanglements is jaw-dropping to say the least. Except that we've been getting fed this drivel here at FL for many moons now.

Donald Trump has spent his adult life running from, attacking, deflecting, vilifying and ducking for cover from law enforcement. He's been entangled in more legal fights, and lost a considerable number of them...
Based on your criteria for initiating investigations, they better be investigating the newest Congressperson from MN as a potential suicide bomber.
More silliness. Getting increasingly hard to take anything you say seriously, Salty.

I happen to be pretty concerned about anti-Semitic tropes and how insidious they are, but let's not treat such as a political punching bag. In this case, she's certainly apologized and is getting quite a bit of an education on the topic. Hopefully she'll actually dig in and learn and grow. She's young, I'll give her a chance...but she's definitely on notice that any form of such prejudice is going to get challenged.
Maybe she's learning (no evidence yet), but dis is not (that's who I was replying to).
Thanks, I was following the discussion just fine.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:29 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:14 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:28 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:41 pmWill have to watch his entire interview, but he seems to be confirming that Deep State plotters were considering a coup d'etat, via their investigative powers.
A remarkable fiction that is real only in the fevered minds of the Always Trumpers and authoritarian, anti-American purists that feel it's OK to attack, demean and attempt to disable and marginalize the American Intelligence Services. Why it's so hard to believe these career professionals when they say they had LEGITIMATE concerns about the president's activities, statements and entanglements is jaw-dropping to say the least. Except that we've been getting fed this drivel here at FL for many moons now.

Donald Trump has spent his adult life running from, attacking, deflecting, vilifying and ducking for cover from law enforcement. He's been entangled in more legal fights, and lost a considerable number of them...
Based on your criteria for initiating investigations, they better be investigating the newest Congressperson from MN as a potential suicide bomber.
What is this county coming to? I heard her shout Allah Akbar in Congress! I bet she has a suicide bomb under her head dress!
Ahh, now that is a good example or irony and sarcasm.
Salty, please take notes.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 pm And note that the investigators, had they indeed 'worn a wire' and thereby gathered evidence justifying an impeachment or Article 25, would have actually needed to have found such evidence... Meaning Trump was committing crimes or was otherwise incapable of being President under Article 25.

It had to be true!
They would have needed to have probable cause to spy on the President. ...I should say -- spy even more invasively.

How long had Crossfire Hurricane been going by then ?

You'd think our premier spy catchers would have learned something after getting burned by swallowing Steele's dossier, hook, line & sinker.
old salt

Post by old salt »

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/ ... ional.html

Some political observers — on both the left and right — have found McCabe’s disclosure alarming. In their view, federal law enforcement attempting to oust a (sort of) democratically elected head of state sounds uncomfortably like a coup d’état.

But such fears are unfounded. McCabe’s aborted plot to oust Trump from office was always too delusional to be a threat to democracy.

To be sure, there’s still something a little unnerving about the FBI leadership holding meetings where unelected law-enforcement agents brainstorm how they can evict the president from the White House. For progressives — whose policy goals are not always perfectly aligned with the preferences of cops or national security bureaucracies — the specter of deep-state sabotage might be especially concerning.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Congress will let anyone in! And I thought the White House was lax in their effort to perform background checks! Congress just let this lady in! What’s next? Farrakhan will be Senate Minority leader if we ain’t careful!
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

It’s a hoax! It’s a ruse

“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Congress will let anyone in! And I thought the White House was lax in their effort to perform background checks! Congress just let this lady in! What’s next? Farrakhan will be Senate Minority leader if we ain’t careful!
What background checks? You just can't champion that we elect many types of people. Imagine, as the founders intended, we had the 1 for 30K US House of reps and the types we would get elected. That way, you actually might get to meet with your Congressperson, 1 on 1.

Go ahead and try to meet with your CongressPerson.

What I do find disturbing is your support of all these anti-Semites. FerryCon, Omar, suicide bombers, AOC, Billy Graham, McLame, etc.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:50 am It’s a hoax! It’s a ruse

And remember, Grandma conveinently died during the 2008 election. As did meet the press anchor Tim Russert, who slammed Obama pretty hard, questing his TUCC membership, among other things. heart attack my ass.

(see, we can all play this game.....but in all seriousness.....why the birth certificate delay? )
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:05 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:57 pm

What background checks? You just can't champion that we elect many types of people. Imagine, as the founders intended, we had the 1 for 30K US House of reps and the types we would get elected. That way, you actually might get to meet with your Congressperson, 1 on 1.

Go ahead and try to meet with your CongressPerson.

What I do find disturbing is your support of all these anti-Semites. FerryCon, Omar, suicide bombers, AOC, Billy Graham, McLame, etc.
I don't "support" these clowns. Your infatuation is what I find amusing.... Your follow these clowns more than I ever will. What do I support about Farrakhan? Let me know. You can search and find a link to my "support" if you'd like....same for the others... Like many people Farrakhah uses religion as a opiate for people. You know why people are upset with this woman? How dare a towel head grill this old guy....she don't know her place.... you have a blind spot. Old Salt “joked” about her being a suicide bomber...I just piled on to demonstrate how “unfunny” it is....
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:09 am

And remember, Grandma conveinently died during the 2008 election. As did meet the press anchor Tim Russert, who slammed Obama pretty hard, questing his TUCC membership, among other things. heart attack my ass.

(see, we can all play this game.....but in all seriousness.....why the birth certificate delay? )
You mean why didn't he show Trump his papers?
“I wish you would!”
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:32 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 pm And note that the investigators, had they indeed 'worn a wire' and thereby gathered evidence justifying an impeachment or Article 25, would have actually needed to have found such evidence... Meaning Trump was committing crimes or was otherwise incapable of being President under Article 25.

It had to be true!
They would have needed to have probable cause to spy on the President. ...I should say -- spy even more invasively.

You'd think our premier spy catchers would have learned something after getting burned by swallowing Steele's dossier, hook, line & sinker.
Lindsay is all over it. He should hunt for all the witches he can....
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

It had to be true!

Of course they'd have needed "probable cause". They were discussing exactly that.
They'd also have needed a warrant.

Thankfully we actually have such protections.

Note that they did not go down that path.
But the situation was alarming enough that they considered it.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:44 am

It had to be true!

Of course they'd have needed "probable cause". They were discussing exactly that.
They'd also have needed a warrant.

Thankfully we actually have such protections.

Note that they did not go down that path.
But the situation was alarming enough that they considered it.
That is the stunning part...the situation warranted at least a discussion. Unless you have a different view of the situation ;) .
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:15 am

And yet.....you and all the other pretends have been silent all these years about all the "vegetable" stops in the southwest of the USA. Talk about "papers please". Now, during Obama's administration BTW......people of importance are getting stopped driving around Lake Winny, NH and Bar Harbor, ME, getting asked the "citizen" question.
Or, haven't seen you type on word of protest about all the silly AIR travel requirements.
Obama's upbringing was pretty unique. Unlike ANY other President, or Presidential candidate. Wouldn't you say. AND....the job, that he got, DOES require "papers please". It says it right in the US Constitution about being a US citizen.
You really think it IS a racist question to query if Barack ever used Sarrato as his last name? On ANY document, school registration, passport, etc?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:15 am

And yet.....you and all the other pretends have been silent all these years about all the "vegetable" stops in the southwest of the USA. Talk about "papers please". Now, during Obama's administration BTW......people of importance are getting stopped driving around Lake Winny, NH and Bar Harbor, ME, getting asked the "citizen" question.
Or, haven't seen you type on word of protest about all the silly AIR travel requirements.
Obama's upbringing was pretty unique. Unlike ANY other President, or Presidential candidate. Wouldn't you say. AND....the job, that he got, DOES require "papers please". It says it right in the US Constitution about being a US citizen.
You really think it IS a racist question to query if Barack ever used Sarrato as his last name? On ANY document, school registration, passport, etc?

You have Obamer Delusional Syndrome. What was DUmps official capacity? He was speaking on your behalf?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

why was CNN interviewing him in the first place?

exactly

cnn , not once, interviewed Harvard Med school trained Dr. Stein.....nor the loser Gary
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:29 am why was CNN interviewing him in the first place?

exactly

cnn , not once, interviewed Harvard Med school trained Dr. Stein.....nor the loser Gary
Ratings? I saw Ben Afflict on CNN asking to see Dump’s tax return....why won’t he show Ben?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Who is Ben Affleck?

Did Ben ask to see anyones college transcripts too?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 am Who is Ben Affleck?

An entertainment personality like Dump was...
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 am Who is Ben Affleck?

An entertainment personality like Dump was...
OH.....I know him......the guys that thinks women should pray seperately from men. that supports sharia law. that guy. Isn't he a wife cheater? Just like tRump?

infotainment indeed.

Return to “POLITICS”