White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:12 am
holmes435 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:34 am Nice to see we're back to arguing over stupid stuff again, with very serious™ feigned indignation.

It's also nice to not wake up to something idiotic said at 3am nearly every day.
ah yes, can the complaints about how much golf Biden plays be far behind :?:
IMO if Biden can still stand up long enough and point himself in the right direction.. let him golf to his hearts content.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm
jhu72 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:12 am
holmes435 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:34 am Nice to see we're back to arguing over stupid stuff again, with very serious™ feigned indignation.

It's also nice to not wake up to something idiotic said at 3am nearly every day.
ah yes, can the complaints about how much golf Biden plays be far behind :?:
IMO if Biden can still stand up long enough and point himself in the right direction.. let him golf to his hearts content.
One likeable thing about Joe, he seems to enjoy physical touching .......which, with a similar alliction , means, one would hope he would prefer to spend time touching his very attractive wife, instead of wasting time on the golf course.

playing golf is for mens men....you know, repressed types.

yours to guess, what IS repressed ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
old salt

Post by old salt »

Maybe the Asian massage parlors were the most readily available safe & avoidable option.
Our forum Atlanta expert can advise.
Maybe he was trying to help hard working single moms.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 762802001/
You're projecting again. There's no sympathy for the murderer.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

...& listen to Baker's complete statement before you condemn him.
https://reason.com/2021/03/19/aaron-rob ... p-bad-day/
Selectively edited excerpt. No context. Media hit piece.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
I see phony exploitation of a class that needs real help, those trafficked, to assist in a dishonest brokerage of a series of murders by someone who hasn’t demonstrated much interest in supporting women who aren’t living in their echo chamber.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:14 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
I'm sorry, are you suggesting that the shootings were justified by the "true nature of the businesses attacked and the people who run them"???

Or simply that the value of these 8 people's lives were less?

And how the heck do you know who "the people who run them are"???? Other than the slain women, of course.
This is what he’s trying to say while desperately grasping onto plausible deniability through weak use of language.

It’s the same subversive, underlying anachronistic and overly pious and parochial mentality seems across topics here by this one (and a few others). Try to make civil arguments but what’s below the surface is just backwards, small town church lady crap.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

tech37 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:40 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:33 am
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:37 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:14 pm

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that the shootings were justified by the "true nature of the businesses attacked and the people who run them"???

Or simply that the value of these 8 people's lives were less?

And how the heck do you know who "the people who run them are"???? Other than the slain women, of course.
I'm suggesting nothing. You are projecting again.

Are we now going to have a moment of silence in Congress & fly flags at half staff for every murder victim ?
...or just when if fits the narrative d'jour ?
Appears that Popeye has really gone off the deep end...or, at least more off it than usual. Must be a spinach shortage. What does VDH have to say about all this :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can't wait to hear his defense of the Boulder shooter next.
Where is he "defending" anything... that's a lie. Questioning the WH and media's knee-jerk conclusions and rightly so.
Continued insistence on human trafficking with no proof is a joke that mocks human decency. I don’t see you addressing this aspect...
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:16 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:12 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:59 pm Right. Let's keep the anti-Asian hate crime theory going for as long as possible, so that's what will be remembered, even after the investigation is complete. Shame on the FBI Director for giving a straight answer when questioned in a Congressional hearing.
Right, instead, let's use YOUR theory where you're posting from a State nowhere near Georgia, and you have the motive of the shooter 100% figured out from your computer within hours of the shooting.

And please, tell me again how your wild speculation is better than their wild speculation, OS.

You have no clue why that kid shot those people. But sure, keep right on pretending that you do.
Exactly. Nobody knows yet.
:lol: ...he confessed. His parents & his rehab roommate corroborate the motive. It was reported that he frequented at least 2 of the parlors.
All 3 had reviews on Rubmap.com suggesting they were a front for prostitution. The police & the FBI Director said there was no evidence of a hate crime. Even MSNBC is conceding there's no evidence it was a racial hate crime. But don't give up. Keep hope alive.
Corroborate motive? They’re mind readers or are regurgitating what he told them?

Rubmap.com? Even I don’t know that one sailor.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:18 pm Maybe the Asian massage parlors were the most readily available safe & avoidable option.
Or maybe just a hyporcite who’s using an “addiction” to become the victim. Classic middle eastern dictator behavior that the MaGA crowd past GED started utilizing a handful of years back to spew vitriol and avoid responsibility. In this case the guy is part of the demand side of the market that perpetuates this line of business into existence. He shipped there and then murders the providers because he couldn’t possibly be responsible
For his own life and behavior. Like so many around here, they’ve abrogated their own agency and morality over bitterness and misunderstanding of the contemporary world.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:08 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:18 pm Maybe the Asian massage parlors were the most readily available safe & avoidable option.
Or maybe just a hyporcite who’s using an “addiction” to become the victim. Classic middle eastern dictator behavior that the MaGA crowd past GED started utilizing a handful of years back to spew vitriol and avoid responsibility. In this case the guy is part of the demand side of the market that perpetuates this line of business into existence. He shipped there and then murders the providers because he couldn’t possibly be responsible
For his own life and behavior. Like so many around here, they’ve abrogated their own agency and morality over bitterness and misunderstanding of the contemporary world.
...but I thought it was an anti-Asian hate crime. You make it seem much more complicated than that.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Who said that, not me.

But, I thought you aren’t a sheep but evolved and don’t bel over what the media and politicians told you????
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

First conviction / guilty plea of scum bag Trumpnista capitol insurrectionist came down today. A Proud Boy. 100 days after the attempted coup.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:35 am First conviction / guilty plea of scum bag Trumpnista capitol insurrectionist came down today. A Proud Boy. 100 days after the attempted coup.
I think you are referring to Jon Schaffer, a founding member of the Oath Keepers who was arrested in the Capitol riot and who now has agreed to plead guilty and cooperate against others in the case — the first defendant to potentially flip in the investigation. Some other big fish should be concerned over this development.
Last edited by Kismet on Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kismet wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:44 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:35 am First conviction / guilty plea of scum bag Trumpnista capitol insurrectionist came down today. A Proud Boy. 100 days after the attempted coup.
I think you are referring to Jon Shaffer, a founding member of the Oath Keepers who was arrested in the Capitol riot and who now has agreed to plead guilty and cooperate against others in the case — the first defendant to potentially flip in the investigation. Some other big fish should be concerned over this development.

‘big fish’. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This dude thinks army larpers are dons.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:49 am
I think you are referring to Jon Schaffer, a founding member of the Oath Keepers who was arrested in the Capitol riot and who now has agreed to plead guilty and cooperate against others in the case — the first defendant to potentially flip in the investigation. Some other big fish should be concerned over this development.

‘big fish’. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This dude thinks army larpers are dons.
Compared to a "genius" like you whose head is so far up your a** it's your Adam's Apple. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Yup, Oath Keepers, I transcribed wrong.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:15 pm

Not the fearsome Oath Keepers and their 61 man group?!?! :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I can hear his singing from my living room sofa.

“At a hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Mr. Schaffer pleaded guilty to two charges: obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon. Both are felonies and carry a combined total of up to 30 years in prison.

As part of Mr. Schaffer’s deal with the government, prosecutors have agreed to sponsor him for the witness protection program.

Now why does he need that protection? Hmm.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:42 pm I can hear his singing from my living room sofa.

“At a hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Mr. Schaffer pleaded guilty to two charges: obstruction of an official proceeding and entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon. Both are felonies and carry a combined total of up to 30 years in prison.

As part of Mr. Schaffer’s deal with the government, prosecutors have agreed to sponsor him for the witness protection program.

Now why does he need that protection? Hmm.

Clearly needs protection from the other 60 unemployed members of the mighty Oath Keepers. It is a fearsome gang.

:roll:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:18 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:15 pm

Not the fearsome Oath Keepers and their 61 man group?!?! :lol:
Aren't most of those FBI, or "other" agency, plants anyway.

Pete, when you gonna donate to my awesome think tank ? I promise, bc I say "all outsiders"....it will be true.

And, donations........will NOT be set up to be on auto pay, unlike what DonjT did.

man, for you people that hate DonjT.........lots of real news softballs out there. Pete, you get your refund yet? :)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... rs-in-2020

Trump campaign issued $122 million in refunds to donors in 2020
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

I was undecided about where to put this so i’ll just put it here.

This company and its counsel need some punishment: prison for the lawyers and capital forfeiture to insolvency for the company.

Loss of capital is only way to mete out justice to this fine corporate citizen. Might make people pay attention to what these captains of industry are doing with there investment dollars.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/19/98639299 ... ioid-trial
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”