Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Who is supporting the immigrant caravan?

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:12 pm And, we all also noticed, that you completely ignored the hotel chain, net moving , nonsense, on your part.
:lol: Dude. All anyone notices here is that yet again, your posts are barely in English.

And you're all over the place...you just posted on the Covid thread, and threw in ".for Amy Klobuchers killer pig cop ", like anyone knows what the F you are talking about, and has any idea as to what that has to do with Covid vaccines.

You're not interested in conversation, my man. Which is fine, do what you want....

I'm sure you and I would get along just fine in person. This medium isn't for you and your chain of consciousness postings..... ;)
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:18 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:12 pm And, we all also noticed, that you completely ignored the hotel chain, net moving , nonsense, on your part.
:lol: Dude. All anyone notices here is that yet again, your posts are barely in English.

And you're all over the place...you just posted on the Covid thread, and threw in ".for Amy Klobuchers killer pig cop ", like anyone knows what the F you are talking about, and has any idea as to what that has to do with Covid vaccines.

You're not interested in conversation, my man. Which is fine, do what you want....

I'm sure you and I would get along just fine in person. This medium isn't for you and your chain of consciousness postings..... ;)
This medium isn't for ANYONE.......that like to think.

Speaking of. think again, AFAN. the Amy Klobucher was on the Minneapolis thread.....VERY relevant to that thread. Perhaps, I should have discussed basketball, or perhaps, YOUR leopold products.....on the covid thread......just more lame deviation tactics.

YOU....can just write, whatever, wherever....you want. Subject others to ridicule and mockery, if they do the same.

Understandable, considering...you are always in the rite. Check again.......such not a big deal, but you add no value if you can't even get the simple stuff correct.

yup.......spend time attacking people......call it "dialogue" and "opinions"

again....this medium isn't for anyone that is educated. most the people type just to hate............time to move on. 100% correct
Last edited by runrussellrun on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

During the debate over the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Senator Dick Durbin (D., Ill.) claimed that “undocumented immigrants do not have Social Security numbers, and they do not qualify for stimulus relief checks, period.” He was wrong on both counts.

Millions of illegal immigrants do have Social Security numbers (SSNs), and they will receive billions of dollars in stimulus money. But leave the money aside for now and consider the more basic problem: The U.S. government has chosen to issue SSNs to millions of people who are not even supposed to be in the country. It’s a clear indication that America is simply not serious about enforcing its immigration laws.

To be clear, the illegal immigrants given work authorization are not guest workers; they are not green-card holders (permanent immigrants); they are not tourists. They are illegal aliens who, under the current system, are still given work authorization and Social Security numbers, year after year after year. This allows them to receive cash payments such as the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), the Additional Child Tax Credit, and COVID-19 relief checks. If none of this makes sense to you, then you are at least beginning to understand how our immigration system works.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/03/ ... hecks-yes/
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:34 pm Speaking of. think again, AFAN. the Amy Klobucher was on the Minneapolis thread.....VERY relevant to that thread
Dude. You just posted that out-of-nowhere Klobucher-pig comment in the Covid thread, earlier today. You're not making any sense these days.

You can't even keep up with your own posts, my man. Relax. Take a nice walk.
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:34 pm Understandable, considering...you are always in the rite.
:lol: Showing again that you don't bother reading what other posters post.

I'm one of a handful of posters here who has zero difficulties admitting that he's wrong, or in error, or has been a bit rude. None whatsoever.

Example? If I've been rude to you somehow, and that's why you're all over me this month? My apologies, it ain't intentional.

It's an internet forum, and just isn't a big deal.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

RRR,
This particular discussion (over many earlier posts) was about the claim by a journalist/writer who said that he'd been at a 'masters of the universe' sort of dinner at which a major hotel chain owner had been complaining about how high wages were, how he couldn't keep house keepers at $20 and hour...had to pay more.

This was a highly implausible claim as demonstrated by a simple google search of wages for these jobs, with multiple citations that wages are less than $12 an hour.

The original claim by the writer was intended to be a justification for tough immigration policies.

A fan is in an ancillary business and was one of the posters who challenged the implausible stat, and thus the veracity of the writer in his telling the tale of this hotel owner.

You jumped in with two big feet...now, if you think there's actually a major hotel chain that pays more than $20, much less $15, much less $12 an hour, please go ahead and cite it in specific. If you don't have such a specific example, maybe don't argue about it?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rrier.html

There is a whole lotta compassion being shown by those smugglers at our southern border. I thought these caravans were nothing more than an expression of love towards poor kids waiting to start a new life in the USA. The reality is they are nothing more than trash to be disposed of once they get them to the border. Then we can criticize the US government for harsh treatment. :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm RRR,
This particular discussion (over many earlier posts) was about the claim by a journalist/writer who said that he'd been at a 'masters of the universe' sort of dinner at which a major hotel chain owner had been complaining about how high wages were, how he couldn't keep house keepers at $20 and hour...had to pay more.

This was a highly implausible claim as demonstrated by a simple google search of wages for these jobs, with multiple citations that wages are less than $12 an hour.

The original claim by the writer was intended to be a justification for tough immigration policies.

A fan is in an ancillary business and was one of the posters who challenged the implausible stat, and thus the veracity of the writer in his telling the tale of this hotel owner.

You jumped in with two big feet...now, if you think there's actually a major hotel chain that pays more than $20, much less $15, much less $12 an hour, please go ahead and cite it in specific. If you don't have such a specific example, maybe don't argue about it?
Net moving, so predicktable. So, it has to be a MAJOR hotel chain? Sayz who? you?

Apples to ribeyes? Both food, go in and come out.....the same way. Taste the same?

And, your last sentence is cute: for the handful of people that may read this, a few may understand what you think you are doing .

You think , you have me in a "gotcha" moment. Because I challenge people on their declarative statements. "please provide " specific examples, is the ask.

Sure, you can equate challenging a claim, asking for CDC data, poll, VAERS vaxx data or other links that may, or may not , support the declarative statement.

What YOU are asking for is private, personal information.

I don't see them, as being equal, imho.

Well, you, apparently, get to net move....too. Since my friends are NOT major hotel chain owners (whateverh the phucke THAT means :roll: , the point of wanting their cell phone or email, is mute :lol:

Wages, are part of it....this threads topics. But, that issue needs to thaw out for a few days.........the onions need to be chopped NOW.

(onions, being the J1 visa, slave labor issue..........which, you don't care to address , apparently )

mdlaxfan, I will ask, without being redundant and PM'ing you ;) .......what information is it that you seek? Be specific?

you just want the hotel chain name? biz EIN ? (and, I already DID post a link to a "small" hotel chain, a few posts back :roll:

Do you want a friends personal contact information, to verify my claim that they START their "grunt work" employees at $25 an hour?

If yes.....cell phone good enough? How about the fact that this very genius person understood that hiring happy locals was, for starters, just good karma. re-training min. wage or J1 employees.....over and over....was a net LOSS, in their view. and that was just from a smart Biz angle.

(mdlaxfan, did you ever care about getting on the first chair ? oh......it matters......and, if, you can get 6-10 runs ...on freshie powder......before clocking in at 11am to change the bed and clean the rooms..........lunch provided........lots of breaks. If I am staying at a hotel, why would I want my bed made? Some new towells, maybe, but why would I even want the bathroom cleaned, during a 4 nite stay? How frigging 'dirty" could it get?

You know anything about HOTELS, mdlaxfan? How about, say, Phillips Crab house and the history of their employee treatement. Any J1 labor in Ocean chitty? Dewey? Or, even, that swell CC up in NH ;)

come on, be specific, what information do you want?

you just took AFAN's word for it? You gonna contact the Little Nell, to verify AFANS claim, that they, in fact, start their chamber cleaners at whatever wage.........

yup.....ya "got me :lol:
Last edited by runrussellrun on Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
runrussellrun

J1 VISA's expire.

Post by runrussellrun »

How can you support covid, continued lockdowns, but allow J1 visa employees into the United States ?

this makes sense, to anyone?

(we don't understand your question......so confusing :lol: :lol: :lol:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

NYT Opinion
The Real Reason for the Border Crisis
No one is holding American employers to account for their willingness to hire millions of unauthorized immigrants.
By Christopher Landau
Mr. Landau served as U.S. ambassador to Mexico from 2019 to 2021.
April 1, 2021, 5:00 a.m. ET

Once again, a humanitarian crisis is engulfing our southern border, as tens and potentially hundreds of thousands of migrants arrive from Mexico, Central America and around the world in the hope that the Biden administration will let them in and let them stay.

The new administration has certainly given them — and the human smugglers who profit from their journeys — a basis for such hope: The administration declared that it would stop most deportations (a decision since blocked by a Federal District Court), halted construction of the border wall, announced new “priorities” that sharply limit immigration enforcement, stopped expelling unaccompanied minors under health-related authority invoked during the pandemic and began to phase out the Migrant Protection Protocols that helped prevent abuse of our asylum system and end the last surge of family units across the border.

As the most recent U.S. ambassador to Mexico, I am not at all surprised by the border surge: It is a reprise of the humanitarian crisis that engulfed the border shortly after President Andrés Manuel López Obrador took office in Mexico in December 2018. His administration also came into office pledging to adopt a more “humane” approach toward migration and wound up unleashing an inhumane situation at the border. It was only after President Donald Trump threatened to impose tariffs on cross-border trade that the Mexican government reversed course, and from then on the two countries cooperated closely to reduce the flows of third-country migrants across Mexico.

But the biggest factor driving such flows has gone largely unaddressed: the willingness and ability of American employers to hire untold millions of unauthorized immigrants. The vast majority of the people are coming here for the same reason people have always come here: to work (or to join their families who are here to work).

Unless there is a serious effort, through mandatory E-Verify and other relatively simple means, to ensure that persons hired to work in the United States are eligible to do so, our country will continue to entice unauthorized immigrants and reward unauthorized immigration.

Would-be migrants, like other people, are economically rational: They weigh the benefits of living and working in the United States against the costs and odds of successfully making the dangerous journey across Mexico and into our country. As we have witnessed, shifts in enforcement policy by Mexico or the United States that alter the journey’s likelihood of success greatly influence migrant flows.

This is a domestic matter that fell outside my jurisdiction as ambassador. But it was certainly awkward for me to ask my Mexican counterparts to crack down on unauthorized migrant flows when our own government had not meaningfully addressed the major engine of such flows. Congress, regardless of the party in control, has never taken the simple step of making E-Verify mandatory for all employers. Nor has the federal bureaucracy — again, regardless of which party controls the executive branch — shown much zeal for enforcing the law against employers. The Department of Homeland Security points the finger at the Department of Justice, while the Department of Justice points the finger at the Department of Homeland Security.
Until we meaningfully hold employers accountable for the people they hire, and disincentivize them from hiring unauthorized immigrants, I am not optimistic about our ability to contain unauthorized immigration.
It is no answer for employers to argue that there are certain jobs that citizens or legal residents will not do. If raising wages will not do the trick, and we really do need immigrants to perform these jobs, then such workers should be brought in legally with work permits and be subject to the full protection of our laws. There are programs in place to do just that, like the H-2A and H-2B visa programs, which permit employers to hire foreign workers to perform temporary agricultural and nonagricultural services or labor in the United States on a one-time, seasonal, peak load or intermittent basis.
But here again, the incentives are all wrong. Those programs are cumbersome, and many employers apparently prefer to hire unauthorized immigrants than go to the trouble of hiring eligible legal workers. Employers who do the right thing are thereby placed at a competitive disadvantage.
It is discouraging to see the Biden administration characterizing the “root causes” of unauthorized immigration as poverty, corruption and violence in Mexico, Central America and elsewhere and vowing to address the issue by attacking these problems. These are certainly “push” factors, but they are nowhere near as powerful as the “pull” factor of jobs in the United States readily available at wages unimaginable in these other parts of the world.
And obviously the U.S. government has far greater power to regulate the conduct of employers within its own borders than to solve deep-rooted social problems abroad. Indeed, the United States has been talking about improving conditions in Latin America for more than half a century, with precious little to show for it.
As long as our country continues to incentivize unauthorized immigration by turning a blind eye to the employment of millions of unauthorized immigrants within our borders, we cannot claim to have a “humane” policy. Such migration is big business for criminals; it encourages impoverished people to turn over their life savings to the human smugglers who control the routes. The transportation is hellish. Migrants find themselves jammed into locked, and sometimes abandoned, tractor-trailers like those recently discovered in Mexico’s Veracruz State with up to 233 people aboard. Last month, 13 people died when an eight-passenger SUV packed with 25 unauthorized immigrants collided with a big rig just over the border in California. Migrants are routinely subject to rape, assault and other crimes. And unauthorized immigrants who ultimately succeed in reaching our territory are consigned to live and work in the shadows without the full protection of our laws.
Migration, as our government likes to say, should be safe, legal and orderly. Now let’s act as if we really mean it.
Christopher Landau (@ChrisLandauUSA) served as U.S. ambassador to Mexico from 2019 to 2021.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm RRR,

Soneva is hiring
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU88 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 am NYT Opinion
The Real Reason for the Border Crisis
No one is holding American employers to account for their willingness to hire millions of unauthorized immigrants.
By Christopher Landau
Mr. Landau served as U.S. ambassador to Mexico from 2019 to 2021.
April 1, 2021, 5:00 a.m. ET

Once again, a humanitarian crisis is engulfing our southern border, as tens and potentially hundreds of thousands of migrants arrive from Mexico, Central America and around the world in the hope that the Biden administration will let them in and let them stay.

The new administration has certainly given them — and the human smugglers who profit from their journeys — a basis for such hope: The administration declared that it would stop most deportations (a decision since blocked by a Federal District Court), halted construction of the border wall, announced new “priorities” that sharply limit immigration enforcement, stopped expelling unaccompanied minors under health-related authority invoked during the pandemic and began to phase out the Migrant Protection Protocols that helped prevent abuse of our asylum system and end the last surge of family units across the border.

As the most recent U.S. ambassador to Mexico, I am not at all surprised by the border surge: It is a reprise of the humanitarian crisis that engulfed the border shortly after President Andrés Manuel López Obrador took office in Mexico in December 2018. His administration also came into office pledging to adopt a more “humane” approach toward migration and wound up unleashing an inhumane situation at the border. It was only after President Donald Trump threatened to impose tariffs on cross-border trade that the Mexican government reversed course, and from then on the two countries cooperated closely to reduce the flows of third-country migrants across Mexico.

But the biggest factor driving such flows has gone largely unaddressed: the willingness and ability of American employers to hire untold millions of unauthorized immigrants. The vast majority of the people are coming here for the same reason people have always come here: to work (or to join their families who are here to work).

Unless there is a serious effort, through mandatory E-Verify and other relatively simple means, to ensure that persons hired to work in the United States are eligible to do so, our country will continue to entice unauthorized immigrants and reward unauthorized immigration.

Would-be migrants, like other people, are economically rational: They weigh the benefits of living and working in the United States against the costs and odds of successfully making the dangerous journey across Mexico and into our country. As we have witnessed, shifts in enforcement policy by Mexico or the United States that alter the journey’s likelihood of success greatly influence migrant flows.

This is a domestic matter that fell outside my jurisdiction as ambassador. But it was certainly awkward for me to ask my Mexican counterparts to crack down on unauthorized migrant flows when our own government had not meaningfully addressed the major engine of such flows. Congress, regardless of the party in control, has never taken the simple step of making E-Verify mandatory for all employers. Nor has the federal bureaucracy — again, regardless of which party controls the executive branch — shown much zeal for enforcing the law against employers. The Department of Homeland Security points the finger at the Department of Justice, while the Department of Justice points the finger at the Department of Homeland Security.
Until we meaningfully hold employers accountable for the people they hire, and disincentivize them from hiring unauthorized immigrants, I am not optimistic about our ability to contain unauthorized immigration.
It is no answer for employers to argue that there are certain jobs that citizens or legal residents will not do. If raising wages will not do the trick, and we really do need immigrants to perform these jobs, then such workers should be brought in legally with work permits and be subject to the full protection of our laws. There are programs in place to do just that, like the H-2A and H-2B visa programs, which permit employers to hire foreign workers to perform temporary agricultural and nonagricultural services or labor in the United States on a one-time, seasonal, peak load or intermittent basis.
But here again, the incentives are all wrong. Those programs are cumbersome, and many employers apparently prefer to hire unauthorized immigrants than go to the trouble of hiring eligible legal workers. Employers who do the right thing are thereby placed at a competitive disadvantage.
It is discouraging to see the Biden administration characterizing the “root causes” of unauthorized immigration as poverty, corruption and violence in Mexico, Central America and elsewhere and vowing to address the issue by attacking these problems. These are certainly “push” factors, but they are nowhere near as powerful as the “pull” factor of jobs in the United States readily available at wages unimaginable in these other parts of the world.
And obviously the U.S. government has far greater power to regulate the conduct of employers within its own borders than to solve deep-rooted social problems abroad. Indeed, the United States has been talking about improving conditions in Latin America for more than half a century, with precious little to show for it.
As long as our country continues to incentivize unauthorized immigration by turning a blind eye to the employment of millions of unauthorized immigrants within our borders, we cannot claim to have a “humane” policy. Such migration is big business for criminals; it encourages impoverished people to turn over their life savings to the human smugglers who control the routes. The transportation is hellish. Migrants find themselves jammed into locked, and sometimes abandoned, tractor-trailers like those recently discovered in Mexico’s Veracruz State with up to 233 people aboard. Last month, 13 people died when an eight-passenger SUV packed with 25 unauthorized immigrants collided with a big rig just over the border in California. Migrants are routinely subject to rape, assault and other crimes. And unauthorized immigrants who ultimately succeed in reaching our territory are consigned to live and work in the shadows without the full protection of our laws.
Migration, as our government likes to say, should be safe, legal and orderly. Now let’s act as if we really mean it.
Christopher Landau (@ChrisLandauUSA) served as U.S. ambassador to Mexico from 2019 to 2021.
or......Biden can extend DonjT's J1 visa ban by ExecOrder

Thought the cancel culture wanted camps for all of Trumps "only the best" hires and picks for stuff.

Suddenly, bc it has the ny times "brand" on it, it counts as credible.

talk about being all over the place :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

CU88 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 am It is discouraging to see the Biden administration characterizing the “root causes” of unauthorized immigration as poverty, corruption and violence in Mexico, Central America and elsewhere and vowing to address the issue by attacking these problems. These are certainly “push” factors, but they are nowhere near as powerful as the “pull” factor of jobs in the United States readily available at wages unimaginable in these other parts of the world.
As long as our country continues to incentivize unauthorized immigration by turning a blind eye to the employment of millions of unauthorized immigrants within our borders, we cannot claim to have a “humane” policy.
The part of this whole thing that makes me so freaking mad, is that anyone who isn't a dumb*ss partisan knows that the above is the solution, and it's right there for the taking. We all know it.

And neither party will do it. F them.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:02 pm
CU88 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 am It is discouraging to see the Biden administration characterizing the “root causes” of unauthorized immigration as poverty, corruption and violence in Mexico, Central America and elsewhere and vowing to address the issue by attacking these problems. These are certainly “push” factors, but they are nowhere near as powerful as the “pull” factor of jobs in the United States readily available at wages unimaginable in these other parts of the world.
As long as our country continues to incentivize unauthorized immigration by turning a blind eye to the employment of millions of unauthorized immigrants within our borders, we cannot claim to have a “humane” policy.
The part of this whole thing that makes me so freaking mad, is that anyone who isn't a dumb*ss partisan knows that the above is the solution, and it's right there for the taking. We all know it.

The immigration problem has been so easy to solve for years and obvious to anyone with half a brain. The fact that it hasn't been solved / addressed just shows what a bozo, unexceptional country we are. The problem is not the politicians, the problem is the voters. There is wide consensus on a number of pieces to the puzzle, but some dumbass voters hold out for a whole loaf rather than passing laws that are part of the solution which can make a big difference and be agreed to.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

hmmm, it seems, as if.....on the big topics......they all seem to have similar attitudes .

slaves don't attend $30k a plate fund raizers......but plantation owners do.

the simplesest way around enforcing the J1 visa extensions is this:

If ANY hotel, chain or single owner.....took covid "relief" funds, they can NOT participate and hire using ANY visa programs. Sell it as keeping Americans safe from COVID.

But.......the taats on these threads don't care that J1 visa people do NOT have to get covid tests, or vaxx. This is a fact, which I think I already linked, but most likely erased, as that information went unread. But, it IS a fact. Anyone, with 2 minutes and an internet connection can verify this fact.

That humans from OVERSEAS do not have to provide ANY covid stuff....called "exemptions"

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel ... entry.html

See the CDC Proof of Negative Test Result page to view the order, complete the attestation, and to see FAQ’s.     

Humanitarian exemptions to this order will be granted on an extremely limited basis and will only be considered when the country of departure lacks adequate SARS-CoV-2 testing capacity and cannot meet the requirements to provide a negative viral COVID-19 test within three (3) calendar days of departure

What a vague, "exemption" statement to a world wide health crisis. Hope we don't learn of J1 hires that got "exemptions" bc a hotel charging $2k a nite needs "interns" to clean toilets.

we choose not to engage with business ethics, such as this. While millions of US neighbors are out of work. Out of purpose. This last 3 word statement is the part that gets me emotional.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:19 pm

The immigration problem has been so easy to solve for years and obvious to anyone with half a brain. The fact that it hasn't been solved / addressed just shows what a bozo, unexceptional country we are. The problem is not the politicians, the problem is the voters. There is wide consensus on a number of pieces to the puzzle, but some dumbass voters hold out for a whole loaf rather than passing laws that are part of the solution which can make a big difference and be agreed to.
You're both right. Without the voters, the parties wouldn't make these choices....but let's not kid ourselves that this isn't about the money flow more than the voters...just like with a number of issues, just because a solution is 'obvious' and/or supported by a large majority of voters, the money nevertheless rules...which is why the money, especially dark money, problem is so important. And gerrymandering. Gotta make it harder for politicians to hold onto their power...with issues becoming more important to their calculations.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Washington Examiner Opinion column has a good idea for addressing the unaccompanied child problem. There are a number of minor issues and concerns, but it is better than what we are doing.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:02 am Washington Examiner Opinion column has a good idea for addressing the unaccompanied child problem. There are a number of minor issues and concerns, but it is better than what we are doing.
How do all those UM find their way in to Canada? They must be world class swimmers or the mules are dropping them in by parachute. The only other way is they are traversing the USA in caravans that nobody can see. I have yet to see any news reports of caravans of this nature crossing the USA heading for Canada.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Biden is building more wall, after he said there would not be another foot built. Joe is not a liar.... ;) :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVXp5EHLcP ... p492neqnbn

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNVehFznVvm ... 0m48god96d
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
old salt

Post by old salt »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 am
jhu72 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:02 am Washington Examiner Opinion column has a good idea for addressing the unaccompanied child problem. There are a number of minor issues and concerns, but it is better than what we are doing.
How do all those UM find their way in to Canada? They must be world class swimmers or the mules are dropping them in by parachute. The only other way is they are traversing the USA in caravans that nobody can see. I have yet to see any news reports of caravans of this nature crossing the USA heading for Canada.
Will they be fostered by the same families who host their town's JR hockey team ?

Return to “POLITICS”