Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
PizzaSnake

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:03 pm Had to take a break to hope folks would forget how wrong he’s been over and over and over again.

He uses the word “banality” which means lacking the quality of original or novel qualities that could mean he doesn’t like hearing about his own flaws repeatedly so he’d rather have new and untrue information and jam the airwaves with nonsense as a form of avoiding true self reflection.

Accuses everyone who he doesn’t agree with of being a faux intellectual and then states “apologies for the repeat” most likely because despite using certain terms he doesn’t have the command of language to more elegantly and simply say “apologies for being redundant”.

Then he says he is just expressing “light hearted banter” but is somehow is reluctant to continue such discussions after initiating many with incendiary, vitriolic and untrue claims and statements. This strikes me as incongruous. If there’s little cost as there would be in light hearted banter which was the goal of said fraudulent person then there shouldn’t be any reluctance to continue on.
Flooding the “box” and dominating the discussion is disinformation tactic. Maybe he’s trained, or maybe just an idiot savant...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:01 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... r-BB1eJXHs

I have to have clarification from all you judgmental FLP folks on this forum. Is it worse to grab em by their p***y or is it more problematic to want to mount your female staffer like a dog? Explanation please? In all honesty, most of you FLP folks have been madly in love with King Andy. It must really suck to have your elitist bubble burst by your hero. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This gets so confusing. Who is the bigger scumbag? Dump or C****o or maybe it is a tie. :roll:
All people s&ck. When they show it they need to get slapped down and hard. Equal b$tch slapping equals rule of law.

Not sure what all of these assertions of idolatry are about, but I certainly don’t traffic in it.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Forgive any paranoia but why is it unbelievable that someone here is doing like the Tucker Carlson guy? Taking Russian tactics and playing around on various affinity boards as trial and error to see where “information asymmetry” can be exploited to their advantage. I’d expect the left, of theyre smart, to do the same. There’s a reason people like Rebekah Mercer and Peter Thiel are so focused on analytics in society.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:42 pm Forgive any paranoia but why is it unbelievable that someone here is doing like the Tucker Carlson guy? Taking Russian tactics and playing around on various affinity boards as trial and error to see where “information asymmetry” can be exploited to their advantage. I’d expect the left, of theyre smart, to do the same. There’s a reason people like Rebekah Mercer and Peter Thiel are so focused on analytics in society.
Not unbelievable. Just calling it out.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Oh I’m suggesting whether it’s PB or someone else that it isn’t unlikely in my mind that someone is here with an agenda beyond the intent of this set of threads.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/25/bakery-e ... ad-energy/

This sort of behavior calls for immediate, swift public correction. That clerk should be lauded for their self-control.

I’m not sure I would call myself a progressive, but I know I'd have a few choice remarks for this woman. Or man, if they were the offender. I’m tired of this ugly behavior.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:27 pm https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/25/bakery-e ... ad-energy/

This sort of behavior calls for immediate, swift public correction. That clerk should be lauded for their self-control.

I’m not sure I would call myself a progressive, but I know I'd have a few choice remarks for this woman. Or man, if they were the offender. I’m tired of this ugly behavior.
To what end? Do you want this woman to change, her attitude? Have her "scrooge" moment? ( I do, prefer to not have people act this way, feel this way )

Stop being disrespectful ? How knows what happened, prior to this "filming" of her using a horrible word.....but, lots going on here.

first off, covid, HIPPA laws......privacy, masks......

is social distancing NOT a thing, any more? Don't see a 6 foot rule , in place here. In fact, the two children, both look to be old enough to being mandatory masks...... are NOT wearing masks. were they with this poorly behaved woman?

WE......are sick of mandatory mask arrests and refusal of service.

but, spare us......we tolerate the "N" word, all day, everyday. me, personally, I don't care who uses it.........DON"T....attempts to justify its use is disgusting.

YOU.........you ignore the grossness and HATE, theater of productions like "WAP".....wet a$$ jerk ......are just cool.....no ugly behaviour, here.

at the very least, is not the author of this prose, body shaming? with this lyric? I think this "song" one an "award"
Cardi B wrote these wonderful, magical words. My daughter was so inspired by them, she was going to incoroporate them in her graduation speech...

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass wimp
Make that pull-out game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you heck with some wet-ass wimp
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass wimp
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass wimp
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this wimp right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This wimp is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring… More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXLNWiG_9I

what....if your "third leg", is more like the size of an old toyota T100 pickup....small ?

body shaming.......
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:58 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:27 pm https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/25/bakery-e ... ad-energy/

To what end? Do you want this woman to change, her attitude? Have her "scrooge" moment?

Stop being disrespectful ? How knows what happened, prior to this "filming" of her using a horrible word.....but, lots going on here.

first off, covid, HIPPA laws......privacy, masks......

is social distancing NOT a thing, any more? Don't see a 6 foot rule , in place here. In fact, the two children, both look to be old enough to being mandatory masks...... are NOT wearing masks. were they with this poorly behaved woman?

WE......are sick of mandatory mask arrests and refusal of service.

but, spare us......we tolerate the "N" word, all day, everyday. me, personally, I don't care who uses it.........DON"T....attempts to justify its use is disgusting.

YOU.........you ignore the grossness and HATE, theater of productions like "WAP".....wet a$$ jerk ......are just cool.....no ugly behaviour, here.

at the very least, is not the author of this prose, body shaming? with this lyric? I think this "song" one an "award"
Cardi B wrote these wonderful, magical words. My daughter was so inspired by them, she was going to incoroporate them in her graduation speech...

I said, certified freak
Seven days a week
Wet-ass wimp
Make that pull-out game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you heck with some wet-ass wimp
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass wimp
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass wimp
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this wimp right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This wimp is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck
Right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring… More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDXLNWiG_9I

what....if your "third leg", is more like the size of an old toyota T100 pickup....small ?

body shaming.......
That is so romantic triple R. It brought a tear to my eye it did. I'm guessing teenage girls all over America are getting curiously aroused.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

well....yeah....CNN told us it IS empowering to woman.......so shut up and take it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york ... m/6053989/

So the day after the folks that run NYS want to give the green light to legal pot, the mayors of some cities are figuring out ways to spent the expected massive influx of tax money. Gotta give you FLP huge props here. You have not even collected the money yet and yer already figuring out where to spend it. The hope is that people will be so stoned they wont even notice. :D :D :D
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 am https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york ... m/6053989/

So the day after the folks that run NYS want to give the green light to legal pot, the mayors of some cities are figuring out ways to spent the expected massive influx of tax money. Gotta give you FLP huge props here. You have not even collected the money yet and yer already figuring out where to spend it. The hope is that people will be so stoned they wont even notice. :D :D :D
DUDE.....unfair.

also, unrealistic. dude.......you would be amazed, if you observed just a little, why bigpharma would go thru the efforts, from inception, R & D (paid for by US tax payer, btw) to create a "drug"......all that money on FDA approval, now advertizing to YOU .....whenever and wherevever they can.

Lots of people too stoned to notice........just on different drugs. even your pig cop friends are on drugs. certainly the drug alcohol, just never on duty.

"doc, I need something for the pain...."

....yes, Harvard U. has a building , with the name "Opiod Death" on it.....ooopppsss, mean, Sakler.

Ask yourself, why a wonderful form of medicine, that you can grow under a lite bulb, is .....illegal?

But, what the Harvard U. community accepts as drug dealer money.........

not one person has ever, overdosed, on THC, and died. not one. FACT.

can't even say that for beer, except most deaths are related to choking on your own vomit, or injuries from falls, or fights.

keep on peddling your nerd, naive ways.

what drugs are they pushing during march madness ?

exactly
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:11 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:04 am https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-york ... m/6053989/

DUDE.....unfair.

also, unrealistic. dude.......you would be amazed, if you observed just a little, why bigpharma would go thru the efforts, from inception, R & D (paid for by US tax payer, btw) to create a "drug"......all that money on FDA approval, now advertizing to YOU .....whenever and wherevever they can.

Lots of people too stoned to notice........just on different drugs. even your pig cop friends are on drugs. certainly the drug alcohol, just never on duty.

....yes, Harvard U. has a building , with the name "Opiod Death" on it.....ooopppsss, mean, Sakler.

Ask yourself, why a wonderful form of medicine, that you can grow under a lite bulb, is .....illegal?

can't even say that for beer, except most deaths are related to choking on your own vomit, or injuries from falls, or fights.

exactly
Your coming across like you may be under the influence of tetrahydrocannabinol yourself. The only thing I am saying is the mayor of the city of Rochester has not received a dime in weed money tax revenue yet. She already has a plan for how she wants to spend it. I hope the pot heads of NYS are not too effing stoned to understand that if they put those seeds in the ground in their bag of weed they can grow their own chit and wont have to pay tax. :roll: Dmac could probably provide finer details to those wishing to grow their own crop. Remember this... plant em in full sun. Then don't forget to weed the weed... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:39 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:01 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... r-BB1eJXHs

I have to have clarification from all you judgmental FLP folks on this forum. Is it worse to grab em by their p***y or is it more problematic to want to mount your female staffer like a dog? Explanation please? In all honesty, most of you FLP folks have been madly in love with King Andy. It must really suck to have your elitist bubble burst by your hero. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This gets so confusing. Who is the bigger scumbag? Dump or C****o or maybe it is a tie. :roll:
All people s&ck. When they show it they need to get slapped down and hard. Equal b$tch slapping equals rule of law.

Not sure what all of these assertions of idolatry are about, but I certainly don’t traffic in it.
Save your idolatry for those worthy like Minka Kelly and Natalie Portman. F**k Moby for telling stories!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Looked up the woman. Staten Island, Long Island (thinking like Islip or maybe Wantaugh), certain parts of N NJ not affiliated with Bergen Co such as Elizabeth or Essex Co or possibly Orange Co? I want to know who the black guy is who got it in with this one and was she wearing a mage hat while he was planting his seed...
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 am

DUDE.....unfair.

exactly
Your coming across like you may be under the influence of tetrahydrocannabinol yourself. The only thing I am saying is the mayor of the city of Rochester has not received a dime in weed money tax revenue yet. She already has a plan for how she wants to spend it. I hope the pot heads of NYS are not too effing stoned to understand that if they put those seeds in the ground in their bag of weed they can grow their own chit and wont have to pay tax. :roll: Dmac could probably provide finer details to those wishing to grow their own crop. Remember this... plant em in full sun. Then don't forget to weed the weed... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logically, it makes sense. This is just simple, business 101....only, the Govt. ain't a business. regardless....like a business, projected spending, if only to cover fixed costs, has to come from revenue generated. Any bankster can explain it better, but, I think you get the point. If not, think effort. Why would a political slob go thru the effort, to do anything, unless something was in it for them. That includes making pot "legal" In new york state, it is NOT legal. ...unless, your point, is the medical experts, said, pot that is taxed is fine.......pot grown for free, at home, is horrible.

why are you surprised by this? any of it? Is your point that they are taxing pot, at all. or, that it should be...illegal, pot. altogether. because so many people are dying from thc overdozes.... :o :o
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:08 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:36 am

DUDE.....unfair.

exactly
Logically, it makes sense. This is just simple, business 101....only, the Govt. ain't a business. regardless....like a business, projected spending, if only to cover fixed costs, has to come from revenue generated. Any bankster can explain it better, but, I think you get the point. If not, think effort. Why would a political slob go thru the effort, to do anything, unless something was in it for them. That includes making pot "legal" In new york state, it is NOT legal. ...unless, your point, is the medical experts, said, pot that is taxed is fine.......pot grown for free, at home, is horrible.

why are you surprised by this? any of it? Is your point that they are taxing pot, at all. or, that it should be...illegal, pot. altogether. because so many people are dying from thc overdozes.... :o :o
You are not getting the point. The legalization of weed in NYS has not even become law. The line is already forming for cities and towns that want their piece of the tax pie. It didn't even take one freaking day. IMO you die hard stoners should just grow your own.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

intend to collect a tax......but NOT intend on spending the tax revenue......before that tax is collected?

8: why are you surprised that is works this way? what else is tax revenue intended for, if not to spend on something.

B: there is NOTHING progressive about New York "legalizing" pot. they did so such thing. the only picked winners and losers, when it comes to drug dealers.

Z: Why the learning very well, AOC, understands, is that NY law, especially regarding WHO is getting "legal" drug dealing licenses, and why. (we all know)....and how, the financials, the burdens, the economic bigotry......the effect people of color too.......can not open a pot shop. no sir, that is for banksters and bidens ,the same ones that developed mandatory prison payOlla schemes....

. Why is it legal for people to resell expenses bottles of booze, online, but not pot?

follow....the money.

or the smell......
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm Why is it legal for people to resell expenses bottles of booze, online, but not pot?
It isn't. I can't sell you a drop online.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:05 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm Why is it legal for people to resell expenses bottles of booze, online, but not pot?
It isn't. I can't sell you a drop online.
so, all this time,....wine auctions are just created for James Bond scenes.

RE-sell....not sell. Sorry, if I implied alcohol percentages, using the generalized "booze", to imply your brand of higher levels of thc.....mean, ethanol that same stuff we put in our gas.

and, actually, in my learning and getting better every year, you CAN buy pot online even have it delivered.

so, it was rhetorical, in one sense.

Return to “POLITICS”