White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:53 pm Yeah. Shame on the police & FBI for blowing up the pandering Dem's narrative
So I agree with YOUR statement "shame on the police"....and I quoted it.....and you come back with this?

Maybe go take a nap or something. ;)

The police saying nothing until the investigation is over is the right path. ESPECIALLY when they are talking about something as absurdly complex as to WHY the shooter did what he did, just HOURS from when he did it.

You want them to use YOUR pandering narrative, not theirs. And you're convinced your narrative is better.

I hit the nail on the head. This whole rant of yours is simply because you're mad at the libs, and the fact that sometimes they get to control the narrative. You think that only you and your team should get to do that.

Pass.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:09 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:53 pm Yeah. Shame on the police & FBI for blowing up the pandering Dem's narrative
So I agree with YOUR statement "shame on the police"....and I quoted it.....and you come back with this?

Maybe go take a nap or something. ;)

The police saying nothing until the investigation is over is the right path. ESPECIALLY when they are talking about something as absurdly complex as to WHY the shooter did what he did, just HOURS from when he did it.

You want them to use YOUR pandering narrative, not theirs. And you're convinced your narrative is better.

I hit the nail on the head. This whole rant of yours is simply because you're mad at the libs, and the fact that sometimes they get to control the narrative. You think that only you and your team should get to do that.

Pass.
Right. Let's keep the anti-Asian hate crime theory going for as long as possible, so that's what will be remembered, even after the investigation is complete. Shame on the FBI Director for giving a straight answer when questioned in a Congressional hearing.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:59 pm Right. Let's keep the anti-Asian hate crime theory going for as long as possible, so that's what will be remembered, even after the investigation is complete. Shame on the FBI Director for giving a straight answer when questioned in a Congressional hearing.
Right, instead, let's use YOUR theory where you're posting from a State nowhere near Georgia, and you have the motive of the shooter 100% figured out from your computer within hours of the shooting.

And please, tell me again how your wild speculation is better than their wild speculation, OS.

You have no clue why that kid shot those people. But sure, keep right on pretending that you do.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:12 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:59 pm Right. Let's keep the anti-Asian hate crime theory going for as long as possible, so that's what will be remembered, even after the investigation is complete. Shame on the FBI Director for giving a straight answer when questioned in a Congressional hearing.
Right, instead, let's use YOUR theory where you're posting from a State nowhere near Georgia, and you have the motive of the shooter 100% figured out from your computer within hours of the shooting.

And please, tell me again how your wild speculation is better than their wild speculation, OS.

You have no clue why that kid shot those people. But sure, keep right on pretending that you do.
Exactly. Nobody knows yet.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:16 pm

:lol: ...he confessed. His parents & his rehab roommate corroborate the motive. It was reported that he frequented at least 2 of the parlors.
All 3 had reviews on Rubmap.com suggesting they were a front for prostitution. The police & the FBI Director said there was no evidence of a hate crime. Even MSNBC is conceding there's no evidence it was a racial hate crime. But don't give up. Keep hope alive.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:44 pm :lol: ...he confessed. His parents & his rehab roommate corroborate the motive. It was reported that he frequented at least 2 of the parlors.
All 3 had reviews on Rubmap.com suggesting they were a front for prostitution. The police & the FBI Director said there was no evidence of a hate crime. Even MSNBC is conceding there's no evidence it was a racial hate crime. But don't give up. Keep hope alive.
You think I'm being unreasonable here, and should take confessions at face value, and am silly to wait for the FBI report?

Pfffft. That's nothing.

You won't believe this, but we have a poster here who is so enamored with "not giving up", that he has been telling us for four years that not only do confessions to law enforcement "not count".....neither do multiple guilty pleas in a Federal court. And that you can't "jump to conclusions" based on said confessions and guilty pleas, and should be patient, and wait for the investigation into the investigators play out.

And even after all that? Oh, that confession and those guilty plea STILL don't count. Because that would mean that their partisan narrative is a lie.

Can you remember who this poster was, Old Salt? I just can't recall his name.....
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:56 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:44 pm :lol: ...he confessed. His parents & his rehab roommate corroborate the motive. It was reported that he frequented at least 2 of the parlors.
You think I'm being unreasonable here, and should take confessions at face value, and am silly to wait for the FBI report?

Pfffft. That's nothing.

You won't believe this, but we have a poster here who is so enamored with "not giving up", that he has been telling us for four years that not only do confessions to law enforcement "not count".....neither do multiple guilty pleas in a Federal court. And that you can't "jump to conclusions" based on said confessions and guilty pleas, and should be patient, and wait for the investigation into the investigators play out.

And even after all that? Oh, that confession and those guilty plea STILL don't count. Because that would mean that their partisan narrative is a lie.

Can you remember who this poster was, Old Salt? I just can't recall his name.....
Your analogy will hold up when we learn that the police had been spying on & trailing Baker, then trapped him into making a confession without a lawyer present. Then altered their records. But they would have had to do that before he committed a crime or harmed anyone, for your analogy to be valid.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:44 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:16 pm

:lol: ...he confessed. His parents & his rehab roommate corroborate the motive. It was reported that he frequented at least 2 of the parlors.
Free Kyle

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Tld and Afan can ‘circle back’ when the wrongfully confessed, is told his confession is wrong. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:06 pm Tld and Afan can ‘circle back’ when the wrongfully confessed, is told his confession is wrong. ;) :lol:
Circle back when I said that, sport. Let me know what’s on Parlor.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Einstein
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:06 pm Tld and Afan can ‘circle back’ when the wrongfully confessed, is told his confession is wrong. ;) :lol:
Circle back when I said that, sport. Let me know what’s o Parlor.
:lol: guilty by association.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:46 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:11 pm
Circle back when I said that, sport. Let me know what’s o Parlor.
:lol: guilty by association.
I don’t know why that guy killed those people and neither do you. What you know is what had been reported.... it was reported that OJ was in Chicago. Like I said, I was wrong about you. It’s disappointing. 🙏
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm Like I said, I was wrong about you. It’s disappointing. 🙏
Do tell,...I am interested to hear how wrong you were about me. And thanks for prayers.
~Livy

Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:16 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 pm Like I said, I was wrong about you. It’s disappointing. 🙏
Do tell,...I am interested to hear how wrong you were about me. And thanks for prayers.
Think hard grasshopper.....I am known to be wrong.....
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Right, right. I keep forgetting. Only you Republicans are allowed to strap on the tinfoil hats, and tell the world that a signed confession and guilty pleas in a Federal Court simply means that there's a conspiracy to take out the person pleading guilty.

One thing i've learned about TinfoilhatNation over the last few years....nothing makes them more upset than giving them your own tinfoilhat theory.

Can't do that. Only THEY are allowed to use the hat. :lol: ;)

I'm certainly enjoying the fact that even after the Covington Catholic case, posters here STILL insist on handing out guilty/not guilty verdicts before all the evidence is in.....oh well. Why bother learning from past mistakes, right fellas? :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 pm
Right, right. I keep forgetting. Only you Republicans are allowed to strap on the tinfoil hats, and tell the world that a signed confession and guilty pleas in a Federal Court simply means that there's a conspiracy to take out the person pleading guilty.

One thing i've learned about TinfoilhatNation over the last few years....nothing makes them more upset than giving them your own tinfoilhat theory.

Can't do that. Only THEY are allowed to use the hat. :lol:
Give a piece of tinfoil and I can...

😂😂😉
~Livy

a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:46 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Can't do that. Only THEY are allowed to use the hat. :lol:
Give a piece of tinfoil and I can...

😂😂😉
My very favorite part of the whole movie, well played. We quoted the "a Pterodactyl" part for all of Middle School.... :lol:

...best part is the fake typing he's doing....

That, and Mrs. Cleaver "speaking jive"....
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Sort of has that Mel Gibson vibe about him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kcbd.c ... utType=amp
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."

Return to “POLITICS”