White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 762802001/
You're projecting again. There's no sympathy for the murderer.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

...& listen to Baker's complete statement before you condemn him.
https://reason.com/2021/03/19/aaron-rob ... p-bad-day/
Selectively edited excerpt. No context. Media hit piece.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
I'm sorry, are you suggesting that the shootings were justified by the "true nature of the businesses attacked and the people who run them"???

Or simply that the value of these 8 people's lives were less?

And how the heck do you know who "the people who run them are"???? Other than the slain women, of course.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 pm . There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.
Yeah, I think i'm going to check out of this thread....
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:14 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
I'm sorry, are you suggesting that the shootings were justified by the "true nature of the businesses attacked and the people who run them"???

And how the heck do you know who "the people who run them are"???? Other than the slain women, of course.
I'm suggesting nothing. You are projecting again.

Are we now going to have a moment of silence in Congress & fly flags at half staff for every murder victim ?
...or just when if fits the narrative d'jour ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:37 pm

Are we now going to have a moment of silence in Congress & fly flags at half staff for every murder victim ?
Free Kyle
“I wish you would!”
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Appears that Popeye has really gone off the deep end...or, at least more off it than usual. Must be a spinach shortage. What does VDH have to say about all this :?: :?: :?: :?:

Can't wait to hear his defense of the Boulder shooter next.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Old Salt ... your posts are a horrible embarrassment and stain on this forum.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Typical Lax Dad

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:45 am

Old Salt ... your posts are a horrible embarrassment and stain on this forum.

DocBarrister
He’s just standing up for his people. Nothing wrong with that.
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:33 am

Appears that Popeye has really gone off the deep end...or, at least more off it than usual. Must be a spinach shortage. What does VDH have to say about all this :?: :?: :?: :?:

Where is he "defending" anything... that's a lie. Questioning the WH and media's knee-jerk conclusions and rightly so.
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:40 am
Kismet wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:33 am

Where is he "defending" anything... that's a lie. Questioning the WH and media's knee-jerk conclusions and rightly so.
Thanks Chester.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:40 am Where is he "defending" anything... that's a lie. Questioning the WH and media's knee-jerk conclusions and rightly so.
Yeah, except that's not what he did. And you didn't notice that's not what he did because you have the same mindset.

Here's how questioning "knee-jerk conclusions" looks: "the media shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait for the investigation be completed".

What did Old Salt do? He rejected (some) of the media narrative, and replaced it with his own knee jerk conclusion. You didn't notice, of course, because you can't stand what you believe are liberal narratives, just like old salt. Which is fine, of course.

This is why Old Salt complained about the flags at half staff. He's not angry at people for "jumping to knee jerk conclusions". He's angry at the libs....because he's ALWAYS angry at the libs and their views on what he believes to be cultural issues.

So what does Old Salt do? He immediately and unquestioningly believes what the the police report that the shooter said as gospel truth, just days after the shooting, and obviously months before the investigation will conclude by both local authorities and the FBI....simply because the story runs contrary to what the he considers to be what the libs are reporting about the story.

We should be asking----why the F did the police report some of what the shooter said just hours after the shooting, during what is obviously active investigation? He wasn't even reading from a transcript....he was just standing there, riffing on a criminal matter.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Can't make this stuff up....media has 'white man bad', until it's not. https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status ... 42121?s=20

CNN just updated it: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/boulde ... index.html

And then there is this: https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me- ... rica-race/

Seems the shooter hated Trump, from 2018: https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/ ... 42/photo/1

When are we going to push back, they seem to be successful in pitting us against one another.....pretty effed up.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:46 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:40 am Where is he "defending" anything... that's a lie. Questioning the WH and media's knee-jerk conclusions and rightly so.
Yeah, except that's not what he did. And you didn't notice that's not what he did because you have the same mindset.

Here's how questioning "knee-jerk conclusions" looks: "the media shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait for the investigation be completed".

What did Old Salt do? He rejected (some) of the media narrative, and replaced it with his own knee jerk conclusion. You didn't notice, of course, because you can't stand what you believe are liberal narratives, just like old salt. Which is fine, of course.

This is why Old Salt complained about the flags at half staff. He's not angry at people for "jumping to knee jerk conclusions". He's angry at the libs....because he's ALWAYS angry at the libs and their views on what he believes to be cultural issues.

So what does Old Salt do? He immediately and unquestioningly believes what the the police report that the shooter said as gospel truth, just days after the shooting, and obviously months before the investigation will conclude by both local authorities and the FBI....simply because the story runs contrary to what the he considers to be what the libs are reporting about the story.

We should be asking----why the F did the police report some of what the shooter said just hours after the shooting, during what is obviously active investigation? He wasn't even reading from a transcript....he was just standing there, riffing on a criminal matter.
"he had a bad day"

Salty also has kept hammering on the notion that there was sex trafficking involved (had to be, they're Asian "brothels" according to Salty!), but no way he's saying the victims deserved to die...but then again they don't deserve flags at half mast...he's injecting an enormous amount of speculation...why? because Asian hate crime is up 150% and my oh my that can't have anything to do with right wing propaganda can it? so, of course this has to do with sex trafficking...
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pm
Salty also has kept hammering on the notion that there was sex trafficking involved (had to be, they're Asian "brothels" according to Salty!), but no way he's saying the victims deserved to die...but then again they don't deserve flags at half mast...he's injecting an enormous amount of speculation...why?
Because he can't stand what he perceives to be a liberal slant to the story. That offends him. That's what he's reacting to here.....

If the media didn't report on the story with their speculation on WHY the shooter killed those people, he wouldn't have said anything.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:45 pm Can't make this stuff up....media has 'white man bad', until it's not. https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status ... 42121?s=20

Seems the shooter hated Trump, from 2018: https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/ ... 42/photo/1

When are we going to push back, they seem to be successful in pitting us against one another.....pretty effed up.
sheesh, he read the WAPO and learned to "hate" from them? :roll:

Pretty weird statement from the Hemingway whacko.

How about we wait a heart beat and find out what was going on in this sicko with an AR-15...could be anything from Islamic terrorism (but, hey, let's not jump on that bandwagon just yet) to he doesn't like being told to wear a mask at the grocery store...who knows at this point. Probably not a white supremacist/nationalist terrorist though... ;)
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:45 pm Can't make this stuff up....media has 'white man bad', until it's not. https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status ... 42121?s=20

https://www.lovehabibi.com/muslims/white-muslims/
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:46 am

My conclusions were not knee jerk. I based my conclusions on what was reported by the police. I questioned the inflammatory speculation by pandering politicians & media that it was a racial hate crime before the facts supported that conclusion. They still do not support that conclusion.
But hey, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Shame on the police for releasing what they knew so soon. They had a confession & corroborating witnesses. We could have ignored the facts or fuzzed them over & had a few more weeks of pandering & maybe some riots in sympathy, before the facts came out.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm My conclusions were not knee jerk. I based my conclusions on what was reported by the police.
Reported by the police HOURS after the shooting, when there is NO WAY they have all the information together.
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm I questioned the inflammatory speculation by pandering politicians & media that it was a racial hate crime
Yes. And you replaced them with your own inflammatory speculation that, not coincidentally, just happened to align with your own political views.

You're no better than they are when it comes to this speculation, my man. There is NO WAY we have all the pieces to this puzzle on hand on the same freaking day the shooting happened.

Wait for the FBI to do their job----they are the ones responsible for investigating Federal Hate Crimes-----and THEN you can tell us that this wasn't a hate crime.
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm Shame on the police for releasing what they knew so soon.
Yep. It made the entire situation worse.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:57 pm Salty also has kept hammering on the notion that there was sex trafficking involved (had to be, they're Asian "brothels" according to Salty!), but no way he's saying the victims deserved to die...but then again they don't deserve flags at half mast...he's injecting an enormous amount of speculation...why? because Asian hate crime is up 150% and my oh my that can't have anything to do with right wing propaganda can it? so, of course this has to do with sex trafficking...
Again. Just following the media reporting & the facts released by the police. You object because it runs counter to your narrative.

What does the body count have to be for a moment of silence in Congress & flags at half staff ?
Is there a multiplier if the victims are of the race being pandered to this week ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:44 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm My conclusions were not knee jerk. I based my conclusions on what was reported by the police.
Reported by the police HOURS after the shooting, when there is NO WAY they have all the information together.
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm I questioned the inflammatory speculation by pandering politicians & media that it was a racial hate crime
Yes. And you replaced them with your own inflammatory speculation that, not coincidentally, just happened to align with your own political views.

You're no better than they are when it comes to this speculation, my man. There is NO WAY we have all the pieces to this puzzle on hand on the same freaking day the shooting happened.

Wait for the FBI to do their job----they are the ones responsible for investigating Federal Hate Crimes-----and THEN you can tell us that this wasn't a hate crime.
old salt wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm Shame on the police for releasing what they knew so soon.
Yep. It made the entire situation worse.
Yeah. Shame on the police & FBI for blowing up the pandering Dem's narrative. We could have wallowed in it for a couple more weeks, maybe had some protests & riots in sympathy. Now there's a new crisis in CO to exploit.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Wrongfully confessed! :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard

Return to “POLITICS”