White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:35 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 pm What we are upset about is the way Biden, Harris, Dem's in Congress & the media are trying to exploit this, blaming it on Trump's labeling of the China virus, rather that what it really is.
You mean like the way you, Trump, Hannity, and the R's in Congress tried to exploit BLM, and blamed any piece of violence in just about any city over the summer to BLM? Like that?

Yep. You're right. As I said, that's what partisans do. Are you telling me that you're going to stop doing that? Because it would be swell if you did. ;)

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:28 pm obtw, it's another consequence of our broken immigration system that is being subverted.
Sure is. Maybe next time your have a R POTUS you and your fellow Republican voters & media will have learned your lesson, and will demand that their Republican leaders fix the problem instead of just "blaming the libs", and walking away from the problem for the 30th year in a row.....

Or not. ;)
There were plenty of (R)'s who blamed Trump for inciting the Jan 6 riot. Can't say that for the Dems & last summer's BLM city riots.

If Biden would unleash ICE (& they weren't tied down on the border), they could visit a few massage parlors to check visas.
...whatever happened with Kraft's favorite massage parlor in FL ?
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... d-1098303/
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:42 pm If Biden would unleash ICE (& they weren't tied down on the border), they could visit a few massage parlors to check visas.
Right. These parlors weren't open when Trump was in charge all of three months ago, is that it?

Dude, you're better than this. Stop with the partisan nonsense.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:46 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:42 pm If Biden would unleash ICE (& they weren't tied down on the border), they could visit a few massage parlors to check visas.
Right. These parlors weren't open when Trump was in charge all of three months ago, is that it?

This bust happened while Trump & DeSantis were in office.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2019 ... -by-police
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:32 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:52 am
old salt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am
a fan wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 pm These places should get the same media scrutiny that Bob Kraft's favorite spot received. ...fat chance.
Why? In what world does Bob Kraft have anything to do with this story?

Why in heaven's name should the media investigate the businesses where the victims were murdered? To see if they can find excuses for what the shooter did?

You lost me.
To determine why these businesses were targeted. Was it because they were Asian-American businesses or because they were the local massage parlors with which this nut was familiar.

Was this an ethnically based hate crime against Asian-Americans, as is being depicted, or was it murder, in which the victims were targeted because they participated in the illicit sex trade & possibly human trafficking ?

This is the moronic post that started it all. There’s no evidence the scumbag gave one thought to human trafficking, and as I pointed out which you ignored like a doughnut with a gaping hole in the middle, the guy immediately acknowledged participating in illegal activity. Suggesting he’s some hero shooting up these places because they behave illegally and he’s some hero taking out the trash is a sign of mental deficiency.

Murder, which wouldn’t be the definition if he was saving a life in danger, is not only because they’re involved in sex trafficking. Makes no sense this is just moronic to tie the shooting to some defense of trafficked women. Just plain stupid. Every post in response or engagement started with this. Such biomass.
He said he was targeting those who fed his sex addiction. He had talked about it to his rehab roommate. He reportedly was a customer at 2 of the 3 places he shot up. He shot management, support staff & 2 random customers, not the working girls.

You're the only one saying it's not murder. I'm saying it has not been clearly established that it was a hate crime directed at Asian Americans because of their ethnicity. The Pres, VP & their media lackeys immediately defaulted to the race hatred script before the bodies were cold, despite the FBI director & Atlanta police saying it had not been yet been established that it was a race based hate crime. Never let a crisis go to waste.
I never said its not murder, but I believe it is legal to shoot someone if it's in the defense of a life at risk, which would be the case if they were trafficked women. You're argument starts with murder then assumes it's to break free from the chains these poor girls (whom he was getting the crank and yank from...) which is incongruous.

The media and president and his lackeys...You just tied this killing spree to human trafficking without having a clue. Glass house bro.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:48 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:42 pm “ or was it murder, in which the victims were targeted because they participated in the illicit sex trade & possibly human trafficking ?“. This quote is stupid, a pathetic attempt at victim shaming and just dirty. If poorly constructed then clarify but it’s quite clear what is happening in this post.
:lol: Victim shaming ? Give the sanctimony a break. The sex trade is inherently risky, as is drug dealing, robbery, mugging, or other criminal activity.

It's a logical question based on the facts reported.

You may have a soft spot for good hearted hookers working to support their families. I regard human trafficking victims, lured here under false pretenses then exploited, as the true victims. I don't regard that as a victimless crime. I have little sympathy for those who profit from it & support it.

Read up on the women he shot. Other than one customer, It appears most were management or support staff.
Logical question? Where's the question, you made it a fact like statement, nothing approximating a question and it's a trick and we all get it. Tie things, get things to be presumed which haven't been vetted and change the narrative to the shooter is the good guy and those dirty women like Nasty Natasha are the evil ones.

Wait, thought I was a tough guy but now I'm an effete liberal pu**y? Make up your mind, if the dementia hasn't kicked in yet.

He shot a customer, a women who was with her husband. That's enough. The rest is fantasy in your mind.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Great.

Why didn't Trump send ICE to these Atlanta parlors, OS?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:53 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 pm These places should get the same media scrutiny that Bob Kraft's favorite spot received. ...fat chance.

Why in heaven's name should the media investigate the businesses where the victims were murdered? To see if they can find excuses for what the shooter did?

You lost me.
To determine why these businesses were targeted. Was it because they were Asian-American businesses or because they were the local massage parlors with which this nut was familiar.

Was this an ethnically based hate crime against Asian-Americans, as is being depicted, or was it murder, in which the victims were targeted because they participated in the illicit sex trade & possibly human trafficking ?

This is the moronic post that started it all. There’s no evidence the scumbag gave one thought to human trafficking, and as I pointed out which you ignored like a doughnut with a gaping hole in the middle, the guy immediately acknowledged participating in illegal activity. Suggesting he’s some hero shooting up these places because they behave illegally and he’s some hero taking out the trash is a sign of mental deficiency.

Murder, which wouldn’t be the definition if he was saving a life in danger, is not only because they’re involved in sex trafficking. Makes no sense this is just moronic to tie the shooting to some defense of trafficked women. Just plain stupid. Every post in response or engagement started with this. Such biomass.
He said he was targeting those who fed his sex addiction. He had talked about it to his rehab roommate. He reportedly was a customer at 2 of the 3 places he shot up. He shot management, support staff & 2 random customers, not the working girls.

You're the only one saying it's not murder. I'm saying it has not been clearly established that it was a hate crime directed at Asian Americans because of their ethnicity. The Pres, VP & their media lackeys immediately defaulted to the race hatred script before the bodies were cold, despite the FBI director & Atlanta police saying it had not been yet been established that it was a race based hate crime. Never let a crisis go to waste.
I never said its not murder, but I believe it is legal to shoot someone if it's in the defense of a life at risk, which would be the case if they were trafficked women. You're argument starts with murder then assumes it's to break free from the chains these poor girls (whom he was getting the crank and yank from...) which is incongruous.

The media and president and his lackeys...You just tied this killing spree to human trafficking without having a clue. Glass house bro.
We both agree that it is murder. I do not believe the motive being advanced by the Pres, VP, Dems & their media lap dogs.

You are fantasizing about what he might have intended. I'm going by what he told the police & his rehab roommate.
Nice try -- I have attributed no positive motives to his actions. That's your bad faith dishonest speculation about my position.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:02 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Great.

Why didn't Trump send ICE to these Atlanta parlors, OS?
They were busy in Palm Beach.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:04 pm They were busy in Palm Beach.
:lol: Well, at least you see the silliness of your claims. Good on ya.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm
ICE doesn't have time to raid massage parlors for human trafficking. They're too busy booking hotel rooms for migrant families that Biden is waving in without even giving them covid tests or court dates for asylum hearings.

$87 million contact for hotel rooms in US border towns for unlawful entrants.
This is what the Dems open border policy looks like.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 pm ICE doesn't have time to raid massage parlors for human trafficking. They're too busy booking hotel rooms for migrant families that Biden is waving in without even giving them covid tests or court dates for asylum hearings.
:lol: Right.

But what you're telling me is: they had that money and time for the last four years.

So------why didn't they do that under Trump? Show me Trump's ICE and their raid on these Atlanta parlors, OS.

You can't. Because you're being ridiculous, and you know it. This problem didn't just magically show up 60 days ago.
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 pm $87 million contact for hotel rooms in US border towns for unlawful entrants.
Yep. And who's fault is that, OS?

Next time? Tell your POTUS to actually fix the problem that you voted for him to fix, instead of watching him "stick it to the libs" on twitter.

Naaaah. What you should do instead is, vote Republican in two years, because they'll fix immigration if you just vote for them. No really, this time they mean it. :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:15 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:48 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:42 pm “ or was it murder, in which the victims were targeted because they participated in the illicit sex trade & possibly human trafficking ?“. This quote is stupid, a pathetic attempt at victim shaming and just dirty. If poorly constructed then clarify but it’s quite clear what is happening in this post.
:lol: Victim shaming ? Give the sanctimony a break. The sex trade is inherently risky, as is drug dealing, robbery, mugging, or other criminal activity.

It's a logical question based on the facts reported.

You may have a soft spot for good hearted hookers working to support their families. I regard human trafficking victims, lured here under false pretenses then exploited, as the true victims. I don't regard that as a victimless crime. I have little sympathy for those who profit from it & support it.

Read up on the women he shot. Other than one customer, It appears most were management or support staff.
You cracked the case!! He loved them to death.
/s

No, he “hated” them because his obsession was taking him from Jeebus. In his twisted world, they had to die to
extirpate his “sins” of the flesh.

Don’t over complicate this.

He’s a complete POS and deserves no compassion or tortured “understanding”.
“Sorry ladies but this really is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:03 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:53 pm

You lost me.

We both agree that it is murder. I do not believe the motive being advanced by the Pres, VP, Dems & their media lap dogs.

You are fantasizing about what he might have intended. I'm going by what he told the police & his rehab roommate.
Nice try -- I have attributed no positive motives to his actions. That's your bad faith dishonest speculation about my position.
Why introduce the human trafficking at all? It has zero bearing here other than to shift the focus away from a murderer. And you’re complaining at the same same time about other narratives being pushed? Good one.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:05 pm
ICE doesn't have time to raid massage parlors for human trafficking. They're too busy booking hotel rooms for migrant families that Biden is waving in without even giving them covid tests or court dates for asylum hearings.

$87 million contact for hotel rooms in US border towns for unlawful entrants.
“I wish you would!”
Oldbarndog

Post by Oldbarndog »

So, if we can't reach consensus on the Atlanta shooting being classified as a hate crime, can we look at this tragedy as another mentally ill person with easy access to a gun? More senseless, needless killing.
"Dear Naps. Sorry I was such a jerk to you when I was a kid"
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yes. Which makes any focus on whether these places were involved in human trafficking more bizarre. Not because it’s not an issue in some macro/metaphysical sense, but because we have a tangible tragedy to evaluate and understand in front of us. Many deaths, whatever drove this cat to do this before he finds out what it’s Iike on the other side of that table for the rest of his life. Despite the narrative most commonly presented, I’m not sure if we have increasing mental health issues or simply more understanding, focus and infrastructure for it (if still inadequate for this problem) but we can do better in that area than we are today.

And if he’s just a hateful waste of oxygen and the textbook example for Dickens of reducing the surplus population then there’s a decent chance he ends up like Juice in Soms of Anarchy, being fed numbing drugs by Marilyn Mansion who is running the inside aryan gang and has made Mr J his girl only to eventually be allowed to be Abisi’d by the Asian gang before getting stabbed to death in a cafeteria brawl...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly getting attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 762802001/
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

ohh my, he didn't 'hate' them...he just killed them, targeting them because they were in the sex trade and just happened to be Asian...mothers, wives, ohhh, ohhh, they must be sex traffickers....

I really couldn't give a hoot whether this specific crime was because the perp has some sort of twisted thing for Asian women. It doesn't matter....he'll be doing very hard time regardless.

What's far more concerning is the 150% increase in attacks on Asian Americans, grandmas on street corners, the verbal abuse...yes, that's definitely tied to Trump and all the other idiots who tried to make the virus be about something other than a massive worldwide public health crisis.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

And, yeah, the idiot cop Baker is emblematic of that issue bleeding over into policing. Not ok.

You're projecting again. There's no sympathy for the murderer.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

...& listen to Baker's complete statement before you condemn him.
https://reason.com/2021/03/19/aaron-rob ... p-bad-day/
Selectively edited excerpt. No context. Media hit piece.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm man, there's a lot of whining on here for this mass murderer as potentially being 'mislabeled' as a 'hate crime' perp...so unfair.

This particular crime just happened to go down as protests about the violence and bigotry against Asians was increasingly get attention. Maybe a total coincidence. Doesn't matter, it happened in the context of a real issue...of course, that's what the whiners want to deflect from.

You're projecting again. There's no sympathy for the murderer.

We are pointing out the phoney exploitation of this crime as a hate crime against Asian Americans & the dishonesty of the media in ignoring the true nature of the businesses attacked & the people who run them. There was a moment of silence in Congress & flags flying at half staff to honor a bunch of slain brothel keepers. Our new heroes.

...& listen to Baker's complete statement before you condemn him.
https://reason.com/2021/03/19/aaron-rob ... p-bad-day/
Selectively edited excerpt. No context. Media hit piece.

When VP Harris shamed the nation, she should have called out the spate of attacks on Asian American seniors by young black men.
Shooter in Boulder broke up a child trafficking ring.

“I wish you would!”
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Hoping all our friends in Colorado are OK tonight.

Return to “POLITICS”