White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Farfromgeneva

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by Farfromgeneva »

He claims it's becuase he had an sex addiction now and it's their fault...
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:12 pm He claims it's becuase he had an sex addiction now and it's their fault...
Whatever. I'm just trying to figure out which ones dealt in prostitution & human trafficking & if any were legit massage therapy businesses mistakenly targeted.

There's lot's of positive coverage of Ms Tan, the owner of Young's, like this story, but it also includes some info which prompts questions.

https://news.yahoo.com/xiaojie-tan-drea ... 35871.html

This from a friend & loyal regular customer with a bad back :
...there was regular turnover among the women who worked at the spa, but usually because they would work for Tan for some months or years and then open their own spa in the area. The workers were mostly Chinese immigrants... Tan's staff often lived at her large nearby home when they first arrived from China, and seemed focused mostly on earning money for their families. "You're coming here to get a massage. All these girls that have worked for her over the years are working for her on their own free will," he said. "They’re here for a better life. They’re diligent and work hard and all the money they make is going toward a better life for their family.”

These places should get the same media scrutiny that Bob Kraft's favorite spot received. ...fat chance.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Oh the sexual distribution is illegal at all those joints, we just have a lot of legal Asians in the greater Atlanta MSA (not my term but such as “little Cambodia” or Chamblodia (around Chamblee) and a million others. Many legal and poor so I can’t tell which ones came in off containers vs just got shipped over by their pimp bc the street hustle don’t work no more or of their own volition.

I have my own thoughts of legalizing women’s right to sell their gear in freely negotiated transactions. Wasn’t against it before per se, but actually was convinced of this by a former stripper, one when we had this chat but at a regular bar, who got a PhD in something like women’s psychology or female focused gender (as I mansplain this) at Ohio St just finishing maybe two years ago. Hottest girl I’ve seen in Atlanta let alone working the daddy’s worst nightmare pole.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Some perspective on recent developments (which may be lost on more than a few around here) who sometimes want to excuse bad behavior just to "own the libs"

"Republicans waving swastikas and Confederate flags cheering Vladimir Putin over their own President and country?
Totally on brand."

"If a gunman drove to three donut shops shooting people and 6 of the 8 victims were police, would the cops believe for a second that the shooter was motivated by his struggle with healthy eating? "
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:09 pm Some perspective on recent developments (which may be lost on more than a few around here) who sometimes want to excuse bad behavior just to "own the libs"

"Republicans waving swastikas and Confederate flags cheering Vladimir Putin over their own President and country?
Totally on brand."

"If a gunman drove to three donut shops shooting people and 6 of the 8 victims were police, would the cops believe for a second that the shooter was motivated by his struggle with healthy eating? "
That depends what kind of donuts they were.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin?

Watch me melt some heads for fun...

If it were a Krispy Kreme with Krullers how would the cops react? We know the MaGA crowd would be up in arms.
old salt

Post by old salt »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/20/opinions ... index.html

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has done the right thing, telling CNN, "It looked like a hate crime to me." But, as far as her city's law enforcement is concerned, "we are not there as of yet," in the words of Rodney Bryant, the acting chief of the Atlanta Police Department. FBI director Christopher Wray echoed the APD's stance, telling NPR in an interview published on Thursday, "(I)t does not appear that the motive was racially motivated. But I really would defer to the state and local investigation on that for now."
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 pm These places should get the same media scrutiny that Bob Kraft's favorite spot received. ...fat chance.
Why? In what world does Bob Kraft have anything to do with this story?

Why in heaven's name should the media investigate the businesses where the victims were murdered? To see if they can find excuses for what the shooter did?

You lost me.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:29 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/20/opinions ... index.html

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms has done the right thing, telling CNN, "It looked like a hate crime to me." But, as far as her city's law enforcement is concerned, "we are not there as of yet," in the words of Rodney Bryant, the acting chief of the Atlanta Police Department. FBI director Christopher Wray echoed the APD's stance, telling NPR in an interview published on Thursday, "(I)t does not appear that the motive was racially motivated. But I really would defer to the state and local investigation on that for now."
She was a honey in school.
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

The GA hate crime law also includes gender. If it wasn't a racial hate crime, it was certainly a hate crime against women.

Christian religious fundamentalism has also entered the chat.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:20 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:29 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/20/opinions ... index.html

You love our girl huh? I don’t know her but have to figure I can Kevin Bacon a close enough connection if you ever come to Atlanta give me a good bit of heads up and I’ll figure out how to get you a meet and greet!

Also, I see Stacey Dash is rejecting her past two decades now. What would it take to go there? Desus & Mero did a bit and generally my line of thinking which is “you don’t really believe this but you’re so pretty I could take a lot before stopping. MaGA hat, eh, just say you needed to wear red. Jewish space lasers? Well I supposed it’s being said inside these walls...Capitol riots, Uhh, gotta think on that one.”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:04 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 pm These places should get the same media scrutiny that Bob Kraft's favorite spot received. ...fat chance.

Why in heaven's name should the media investigate the businesses where the victims were murdered? To see if they can find excuses for what the shooter did?

You lost me.
To determine why these businesses were targeted. Was it because they were Asian-American businesses or because they were the local massage parlors with which this nut was familiar.

Was this an ethnically based hate crime against Asian-Americans, as is being depicted, or was it murder, in which the victims were targeted because they participated in the illicit sex trade & possibly human trafficking ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am

You lost me.
To determine why these businesses were targeted. Was it because they were Asian-American businesses or because they were the local massage parlors with which this nut was familiar.
Pretty sure the police and FBI are all over that. And the media won't have access to the shooter.

They'll get it figured out soon enough.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:55 am
old salt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:24 am

You lost me.
Pretty sure the police and FBI are all over that. And the media won't have access to the shooter.

They'll get it figured out soon enough.
As I posted up the page -- the FBI Director & Atlanta PD are NOT yet calling it a hate crime against Asian-Americans,
...unlike the Presidential telethon panderfest which just dominated our airwaves.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:46 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:20 pm

You love our girl huh? I don’t know her but have to figure I can Kevin Bacon a close enough connection if you ever come to Atlanta give me a good bit of heads up and I’ll figure out how to get you a meet and greet!

Also, I see Stacey Dash is rejecting her past two decades now. What would it take to go there? Desus & Mero did a bit and generally my line of thinking which is “you don’t really believe this but you’re so pretty I could take a lot before stopping. MaGA hat, eh, just say you needed to wear red. Jewish space lasers? Well I supposed it’s being said inside these walls...Capitol riots, Uhh, gotta think on that one.”
It wouldn’t take much..... she was nice.
“I wish you would!”
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 am

Hmmm, 4:06 a.m (or 3:06).... Insomnia? Late nighter or early-morning riser? This pandemic has certainly messed with my sleep patterns. In any case, I hope you're well.
Typical Lax Dad

FannOLax wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:25 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:06 am

Hmmm, 4:06 a.m (or 3:06).... Insomnia? Late nighter or early-morning riser? This pandemic has certainly messed with my sleep patterns. In any case, I hope you're well.
Third Man on TCM.... hope to see you in a few weeks.
“I wish you would!”
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

Wonderfully atmospheric.... Orson and Joseph Cotten not directed by Orson. Getting my first vax shot a week from Monday!
Typical Lax Dad

FannOLax wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:35 am Wonderfully atmospheric.... Orson and Joseph Cotten not directed by Orson. Getting my first vax shot a week from Monday!
The movie was fantastic and so is the news on the shot!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:38 am As I posted up the page -- the FBI Director & Atlanta PD are NOT yet calling it a hate crime against Asian-Americans,
...unlike the Presidential telethon panderfest which just dominated our airwaves.
Yes. It's what the media does.

That said, when you murder a half dozen people....and they're all the same gender and race, and the assailant is the ridiculously stereotypical white male....it's not exactly a claim that's out of left field.

Return to “POLITICS”