White Nationalist Terrorism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: White Nationalist Terrorism

Post by old salt »

Were the victims of Chinese ancestry or of other Asian ancestry ?

A S Korean official in Atlanta said 4 were ethnic Korean.

Were they targets & at risk because of their race or because of their profession ?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

CU88 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:01 pm More evidence of white privilege within our police forces.

Atlanta shooting suspect Robert Aaron Long was having a “really bad day” when he fatally shot eight people, the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Department captain said on Wednesday (March 17).

“He was kind of at the end of his rope,” Capt. Jay Baker said during a press conference. “Yesterday was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.”

You know who had a bad day? The people who were murdered by that mass murderer. And their families who have to bury the people who were murdered by that mass murderer. So, sincerely, F&#! his feelings.
Well, he might find himself at the end of someone’s rope...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Korean news: “witnesses report that he yelled he was going to murder all the Asians”

American news: “we don’t know if this is a hate crime but the cops said he had a bad day”
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:32 am Korean news: “witnesses report that he yelled he was going to murder all the Asians”

American news: “we don’t know if this is a hate crime but the cops said he had a bad day”
We have all had bad days, I guess we need to redefine how we react to them. :?:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The Cop Who Said The Spa Shooter Had A "Bad Day" Previously Posted A Racist Shirt Blaming China For The Pandemic

The shirt that the Captain adores resembles Corona beer and says, “COVID 19 Imported Virus from CHY-NA
CHY-NA? Hmm, who pronounces China in that manner?
https://apple.news/AliXHyuK6Sh2XozsYC96WMQ
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:32 pm Were the victims of Chinese ancestry or of other Asian ancestry ?

Were they targets & at risk because of their race or because of their profession ?
To some people “they are all Chinese if their eyes are slanted”....heard that last month from a friend.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:05 am The Cop Who Said The Spa Shooter Had A "Bad Day" Previously Posted A Racist Shirt Blaming China For The Pandemic

The shirt that the Captain adores resembles Corona beer and says, “COVID 19 Imported Virus from CHY-NA
If true, and consistent with other indicators, sounds like the Captain should lose his job.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:25 am
old salt wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:32 pm Were the victims of Chinese ancestry or of other Asian ancestry ?

To some people “they are all Chinese if their eyes are slanted”....heard that last month from a friend.

traitor tRUMP stoking the fires of hate and bigotry much to the delight of the radical far right
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:30 am
ardilla secreta wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:05 am The Cop Who Said The Spa Shooter Had A "Bad Day" Previously Posted A Racist Shirt Blaming China For The Pandemic

If true, and consistent with other indicators, sounds like the Captain should lose his job.
Maybe he was just having a bad day? :?
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

I wonder if the Pres & VP will be taking Bob Kraft with them to Atlanta to express their support for Asian massage parlors.
Part of their comprehensive immigration reform plan.

https://patch.com/georgia/atlanta/not-s ... sh-georgia
Rub Maps has reviews for more than 160 "Asian massage parlors" in Georgia, including 53 in Atlanta; 9 in Chamblee; 8 in Smyrna; 3 in Tucker; 3 in Dunwoody; and 2 in Decatur.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

News Headline
Atlanta Shootings - Police patrols have increased in Asian areas. Not everyone is feeling safer

Can’t imagine Asians are feeling safer when the official spokesman, Captain Skinhead, feels the shooter was having a bad day. Incomprehensibly indifferent. Perhaps it doesn’t fit his cause.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:41 am

I wonder if the Pres & VP will be taking Bob Kraft with them to Atlanta to express their support for Asian massage parlors.

Rub Maps has reviews for more than 160 "Asian massage parlors" in Georgia, including 53 in Atlanta; 9 in Chamblee; 8 in Smyrna; 3 in Tucker; 3 in Dunwoody; and 2 in Decatur.
Who knows.... You will have to ask them.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:59 am

Why can't some of these folks just use those Shitzu massagers they got for Christmas to ease those aches and pains? I have my bean bag micro wave gadget. It works great. Unless the implication is these gents are looking for a bit more than a massage. :o
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:40 am

Why can't some of these folks just use those Shitzu massagers they got for Christmas to ease those aches and pains? I have my bean bag micro wave gadget. It works great. Unless the implication is these gents are looking for a bit more than a massage. :o
You will have to ask them.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:41 am

No need to. I think I may have figured out their real intentions. :D
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

White Shooter Pleads Guilty to Hate Crime Charges for Murdering Black Customers at Grocery Store

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/wh ... li=BBnb7Kz

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/ten ... =541&y=188

A Kentucky man pleaded guilty on Thursday to hate crime and firearm charges for murdering two Black customers at a Kroger grocery store in 2018. Gregory Alan Bush is already serving a state life sentence without parole in connection to the same attack.

Bush randomly shot a man in the back of the head using a Smith & Wisson, model 411, .40-caliber pistol, prosecutors said. He then shot the victim’s torso. The deceased man, identified as 69-year-old Maurice Stallard, had been shopping with his 12-year-old grandson.

The murderer then fatally shot a woman in the head and body outside at the parking lot, before getting into shootout with a third target, a man who survived the encounter and was legally armed with a handgun.

I guess he was also having a bad day.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:43 am

You had a question mark in your post.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

HA......thought of Bobby Kraft too when reading this horrible news.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 am

Bad punctuation on my part. :D
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:06 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 am

Bad punctuation on my part. :D
We all do it.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”