Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Mueller Investigation

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

This is the ultimate "honor" killing. Folks just wanted to leave the church....
“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 pm My Muslim friends here have wives that drive and work and the husbands don’t mind cooking. No different than most families here. I can’t remember the last time a woman was stoned in this country? Was it last year?
Probably at dmac’s house.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:14 pm
6ftstick wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 pm My Muslim friends here have wives that drive and work and the husbands don’t mind cooking. No different than most families here. I can’t remember the last time a woman was stoned in this country? Was it last year?
Too cute by half

For the past five years, there has been at least one case of honor killing each year in a different U.S. city. In 2008, teen sisters in Texas had allegedly been shot dead by their father because they had boyfriends. In Georgia, Sandeela Kanwal was strangled by her father because she wanted to leave an arranged marriage. The pizza-shop-owner father, Chaudry Rashid, told the police, “She [my daughter] wasn’t being true to her religion or to her husband.” She was 25 years old. A year later, twenty-year old Noor Almaleki was run over by her father in Arizona for falling in love with Marwan. In New York, Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband for allegedly seeking a divorce. She was 37.

https://www.theislamicmonthly.com/ameri ... g-reality/
The moral of the story....bad people do bad things!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry skippy you suggested it never happened. And joked about it.

Your moral equivalency argument doesn't erase that.
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:22 am
Too cute by half

For the past five years, there has been at least one case of honor killing each year in a different U.S. city. In 2008, teen sisters in Texas had allegedly been shot dead by their father because they had boyfriends. In Georgia, Sandeela Kanwal was strangled by her father because she wanted to leave an arranged marriage. The pizza-shop-owner father, Chaudry Rashid, told the police, “She [my daughter] wasn’t being true to her religion or to her husband.” She was 25 years old. A year later, twenty-year old Noor Almaleki was run over by her father in Arizona for falling in love with Marwan. In New York, Aasiya Hassan was beheaded by her husband for allegedly seeking a divorce. She was 37.

My bad. I know what the author attributed a couple of them to but I thought you implied it’s a hallmark of the religion. Let me find out the number of Christians that killed kids that they thought were possessed and get back to you.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

ardilla secreta wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: now that is funny!
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am
Too cute by half

My bad. I know what the author attributed a couple of them to but I thought you implied it’s a hallmark of the religion. Let me find out the number of Christians that killed kids that they thought were possessed and get back to you.
Oh I see now. The insensitivity and bigotry your trying to assign to me you actually show towards christians
And "White Christians" right.

And for the record nothing kills kids as voluminously as the lefts new religion–abortion. 65 million+ since Roe v. Wade.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Unsealed Manafort Transcript Reveals Inner Workings Of Mueller Probe

"Since Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort’s plea deal fell apart last year amid accusations from prosecutors that he had lied to them (and separate claims in the press that he had funnelled information to President Trump), there’s been little to pierce the veil of what Manafort was discussing with the special counsel prosecutors about their ongoing investigation.

But an unsealed, partially redacted transcript of a closed-door hearing in the case — held Monday to determine if Manafort allegedly broke his plea agreement by lying to the government — reveals new details about the inside of the Mueller investigation.

Specifically, the hearing before U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson covered five separate areas where prosecutors accuse Manafort of lying. Those include a mysterious $125,000 payment involving a pro-Trump PAC, Manafort’s dealings with former Russian intelligence translator Konstantin Kilimnik, a separate DOJ investigation relevant to the former lobbyist, and the extent and duration of Manafort’s contacts with the Trump administration."

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:18 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:36 am
Too cute by half

Oh I see now. The insensitivity and bigotry your trying to assign to me you actually show towards christians
And "White Christians" right.

And for the record nothing kills kids as voluminously as the lefts new religion–abortion. 65 million+ since Roe v. Wade.
No. Bad people do bad things. Not sure what ethnicity has to do with being a Christian or Muslim. They come in all shapes and colors...so do bad people doing bad things.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ardilla secreta wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one I bet there was pizza served also... in large quantities.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

dislaxxic wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 pm Hurry, November 3, 2020

You may want to be careful what you ask for Dis. After watching the Democrat firing squad lined up in front of Whitaker yesterday the message of these very angry and hate filled Democrats may start to wear thin after 2 years of constant badgering because they all hate Trump. If the Democrats don't learn to temper their anger they will look even worse than Trump. Two years of this constant hate filled rhetoric will be just the elixir the Republicans will need. 2020 will come around and outside of AOCs New Green Steal plan the Democrats have no plan. That worked in 2018, if that is the plan for 2020 time will tell. The Democrat clown car for 2020 looks like it will be a stretch limo full of jesters and jokers.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:00 pm
dislaxxic wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 pm Hurry, November 3, 2020

You may want to be careful what you ask for Dis. After watching the Democrat firing squad lined up in front of Whitaker yesterday the message of these very angry and hate filled Democrats may start to wear thin after 2 years of constant badgering because they all hate Trump. If the Democrats don't learn to temper their anger they will look even worse than Trump. Two years of this constant hate filled rhetoric will be just the elixir the Republicans will need. 2020 will come around and outside of AOCs New Green Steal plan the Democrats have no plan. That worked in 2018, if that is the plan for 2020 time will tell. The Democrat clown car for 2020 looks like it will be a stretch limo full of jesters and jokers.
A year and a half of hate-filled rhetoric coming from Trump is how he got elected, so the precedent is unfortunately already there.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

yup....and female genital mutilation isn't going on in this country either. Well, maybe once a year. :roll:

can one be a "$cienti$t' and believe in god? exactly

tough to top 43alley....great stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQuyC3eLgVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LtiyefHCe4
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 am yup....and female genital mutilation isn't going on in this country either. Well, maybe once a year. :roll:

Who said it wasn’t. Some human sacrifices and cannibalism take place in this country as well....Didn’t know bad people doing bad things don’t live here?
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 am
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:16 am yup....and female genital mutilation isn't going on in this country either. Well, maybe once a year. :roll:

Who said it wasn’t. Some human sacrifices and cannibalism take place in this country as well....Didn’t know bad people doing bad things don’t live here?
Human sacrifices? where? and which god? Thor? Selu? Onatah?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 am

Human sacrifices? where? and which god? Thor? Selu? Onatah?
Not sure. You are confusing culture/tradition with religion regarding FGM BTW...I noticed you didn’t ask about Cannibalsim. You are also right about honor killings. A man in Texas killed his daughter for dishonoring her family...She was dating a Muslim dude. :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Here you go: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3510663

Crazy people do crazy things.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am Here you go: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3510663

weak sauce. It's a wonder there are any "scienctists of chrisian" are still around. No SHakers left. Heading to eat at ALvah Stone, dont know why that reminds me of Shakers, but it does
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:46 am Here you go: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3510663

weak sauce. It's a wonder there are any "scienctists of chrisian" are still around. No SHakers left. Heading to eat at ALvah Stone, dont know why that reminds me of Shakers, but it does
Are you not the person that asked about it happening or was that someone else? All Muslims are into FGM right? One of my Iranian friend’s daughter is marrying an American dude. I am Going to ask if she was tightened up...( a doctor will do you that solid for you here in the States if your wife has had multiple kids).
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:37 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Are you not the person that asked about it happening or was that someone else? All Muslims are into FGM right? One of my Iranian friend’s daughter is marrying an American dude. I am Going to ask if she was tightened up...( a doctor will do you that solid for you here in the States if your wife has had multiple kids).
By your reasoning, people are either committing suicide, or the parents are doing human sacrificing, because OBAMAcare doesn't allow them to buy affordable insulin....so they dangerously ration the doses/injections.
Thank you obama. Any bigpharma donating to his Foundation, like they did/do to Bushes?

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... -rationing

Return to “POLITICS”