Post by kramerica.inc »

How are the Lakers looking this year?
Disappointed last year ended early.
Can they make a run this year?
Who are the position group leaders?
CarolinaLax Dad

Re: ~Mercyhurst 2021~

Post by CarolinaLax Dad »

Seton Hill looked strong in their opener and I heard they looked sharp in their scrimmages. I think it will a battle between the 2 (mercyhurst and Seton Hill ) in the conference. It will be an interesting season - Frostburg might be their toughest out of conference game.

With no real south vs north out of conference games this year - the season will be interesting.
Lacrossehead17

Post by Lacrossehead17 »

CarolinaLax Dad wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:46 am Seton Hill looked strong in their opener and I heard they looked sharp in their scrimmages. I think it will a battle between the 2 (mercyhurst and Seton Hill ) in the conference. It will be an interesting season - Frostburg might be their toughest out of conference game.

With no real south vs north out of conference games this year - the season will be interesting.
I thought Mercyhurst didn't play last week it was postponed. I expect Mercyhurst maybe to lose 1 game and if we get a GMAC tourney final with Seton hill and Mercyhurst oh boy bring out the popcorn :mrgreen:
bmorelax

Post by bmorelax »

The Mercyhurst vs Seton Hill game is the biggest regular season game for both teams.
Last year, the season ended just days before the game.

This year the game is on March 20 at Seton Hill. Probably, the two highest ranked teams that play each other during this regular season.
The winner will most likely host the conference tournament.
As of now, spectators are allowed.

SH looked good in their opener at Chestnut Hill. The defense held Carson Rees (last year he led D2 in goals and points) to 1 goal at the end of the 3rd when the subs were in.

Return to “D2 MENS LACROSSE”