CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
6x6

Re: White Supremacist Trash Talking Secession Again

Post by 6x6 »

DocBarrister wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm This dangerous, racist movement is being led, of course, by Texas ... a garbage pauper state that receives far more federal money than it gives back in taxes.
Must be hard living with all that hatred. Better be careful as your state is pretty close to Texas thus meeting your definition of pauper, according to these folks.

https://howmuch.net/articles/federal-bu ... ted-states

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-l ... nment/2700
runrussellrun

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by runrussellrun »

CNN
Last edited by runrussellrun on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

6x6 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:57 am
DocBarrister wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm This dangerous, racist movement is being led, of course, by Texas ... a garbage pauper state that receives far more federal money than it gives back in taxes.
Must be hard living with all that hatred. Better be careful as your state is pretty close to Texas thus meeting your definition of pauper, according to these folks.

https://howmuch.net/articles/federal-bu ... ted-states

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-l ... nment/2700
Which state is Doc in?

Do we think including federal worker salaries makes sense in this analysis?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

this
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
DMac

Post by DMac »

Must be hard living with all that hatred.
Aint that the truth!! For a man who lives an extremely privileged life you get nothing but distaste for a mighty big part of the
population who made that possible for him. This man is loaded with hate and eaten up with racism, pretty sad excuse for a supposed "smart" guy.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

DMac wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:35 am
Aint that the truth!! For a man who lives an extremely privileged life you get nothing but distaste for a mighty big part of the
population who made that possible for him. This man is loaded with hate and eaten up with racism, pretty sad excuse for a supposed "smart" guy.
Are you ever going to apologize, DMac, for that racist slur you posted last year?

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

"The hate on display that terrible day is not a new phenomenon in our country. America's first domestic terror organization, the Ku klux Klan was born in the aftermath of the civil war to terrorize African Americans," Durbin said.

"The insurrectionists who stormed on January 6th did not wear white robes and hoods. They might as well have. They [are] the latest incarnation of violent white supremacist movements that has terrorized fellow Americans on basis of race, and religion and national origin for more than 150 years," he continued.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... 2d4312f0e6

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
DMac

Post by DMac »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:32 am
Are you ever going to apologize, DMac, for that racist slur you posted last year?

DocBarrister 8-)
Ever? Yes, right after you apologize for the thousand or so you've posted.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:15 pm

DocBarrister 8-)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

@DocBarrister
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

AAPI hate crimes are up.

Marriot CEO has put out a "STOP ASIAN HATE" LinkedIn email today.

FBI Director Wray today in testimony before the Senate made the point the hate crimes against Asian Americans are up. 3 out of 4 hate crimes are not reported independent of victim class according to Wray.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
DMac

Post by DMac »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:35 pm

DocBarrister 8-)

Can't read your article Doc, but the GOP and their ways has nothing to do with me.
Fact of the matter is, I'm not the only one who sees you as one who has little respect
for any of your fellow citizens who aren't of color, despite the price they and their ancestors
paid for you to live a privileged life of luxury. You can't erase the impression you have left
with years of racist posts. You've been called out by many over the years and they aint wrong.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:55 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:35 pm

DocBarrister 8-)

Can't read your article Doc, but the GOP and their ways has nothing to do with me.
Fact of the matter is, I'm not the only one who sees you as one who has little respect
for any of your fellow citizens who aren't of color, despite the price they and their ancestors
paid for you to live a privileged life of luxury
. You can't erase the impression you have left
with years of racist posts. You've been called out by many over the years and they aint wrong.
I just don't see this...could you re-post some of doc's actual racist tweets?
He's often 'over the top' IMO but I just don't see the racism you apparently do.

And what do you mean by the statement I bolded???

Are you suggesting that people today, those not of color, are paying a price so that Doc can live a life of privileged luxury??? What "price" are you referring to?

Maybe you're saying that those who have fought and died (or might die) so that America exists today is why Doc gets to be an economically successful black person? Are there economically successful black people elsewhere?

Have black people fought and died so that doc can be "living a life of privileged luxury"? Or just whites?

I just don't follow this logic...but perhaps I'm missing something about what you intend.
DMac

Post by DMac »

How 'bout you just keep your long winded sanctimonious self out of it and leave it between me and Doc?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:43 pm AAPI hate crimes are up.

FBI Director Wray today in testimony before the Senate made the point the hate crimes against Asian Americans are up. 3 out of 4 hate crimes are not reported independent of victim class according to Wray.
Maybe if Crazy Rich Asians had never of been made this statistic would be lower?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:15 pm How 'bout you just keep your long winded sanctimonious self out of it and leave it between me and Doc?
Did you miss your morning coffee cradle-style today?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nope, plenty of coffee just like every other day. I'm fine, just had enough of MDlax's idiotic, and what I consider to be offensive, questions. Both the long winded and sanctimonious part can be found scattered in most threads he participates in.

The most recent idiotic and offensive questions:
DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Or are they antithetical?
How the phukk do you come up with a question like this? Where have I ever suggested, or as much as insinuated, that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Where did you ever read anything I've ever written that would prompt someone to ask me that question?

More idiotic bullschidt;
Are you suggesting that people today, those not of color, are paying a price so that Doc can live a life of privileged luxury??? What "price" are you referring to?

Maybe you're saying that those who have fought and died (or might die) so that America exists today is why Doc gets to be an economically successful black person? Are there economically successful black people elsewhere?
He finally figures it out here. Oh, and don't believe that stuff about Doc being a black person, he aint. The last question is just condescending and typical.

Have black people fought and died so that doc can be "living a life of privileged luxury"? Or just whites?
Classic. MDlax knows full well I grew up on Army bases not very long after WW II. I saw black soldiers with Purple Hearts on their chests (and yes, I knew what they were) and visited military cemeteries both here and in Europe by the time I was ten years old. None of them ever said, "Whites Only Buried Here". I think he knows full well I know not only whites died for Doc's opportunity to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Just another condescending question. None of this has anything to do with coffee and everything to do with having enough of MDlax's bullschidt.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:03 pm Nope, plenty of coffee just like every other day. I'm fine, just had enough of MDlax's idiotic, and what I consider to be offensive, questions. Both the long winded and sanctimonious part can be found scattered in most threads he participates in.

DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Or are they antithetical?
How the phukk do you come up with a question like this? Where have I ever suggested, or as much as insinuated, that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Where did you ever read anything I've ever written that would prompt someone to ask me that question?

More idiotic bullschidt;

He finally figures it out here. Oh, and don't believe that stuff about Doc being a black person, he aint. The last question is just condescending and typical.

Classic. MDlax knows full well I grew up on Army bases not very long after WW II. I saw black soldiers with Purple Hearts on their chests (and yes, I knew what they were) and visited military cemeteries both here and in Europe by the time I was ten years old. None of them ever said, "Whites Only Buried Here". I think he knows full well I know not only whites died for Doc's opportunity to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Just another condescending question. None of this has anything to do with coffee and everything to do with having enough of MDlax's bullschidt.
MDlax is the most level-headed member of our forum. I have great respect for him.

If we could elect a forum president, MDlax would get my vote. :)

DocBarrister 8-)
@DocBarrister
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:03 pm Nope, plenty of coffee just like every other day. I'm fine, just had enough of MDlax's idiotic, and what I consider to be offensive, questions. Both the long winded and sanctimonious part can be found scattered in most threads he participates in.

More idiotic bullschidt;

Alright got you. Not sure I feel the same way but it is what it is. Just surprised you got salty not usual from what I’ve seen but I’m no one to comment on that myself.

I do remember Doc is Asian. He put himself out there on LP once or twice, forgot the name but could figure it out looking for features like Morrison foerrestwer IP law San Diego Asian dude hop degree etx
old salt

Post by old salt »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:03 pm The most recent idiotic and offensive questions:
That's his latest "when did you stop beating your wife ?" question. Guilt by inference. Cheap trick.

He seizes on the fact that the Naval Academy is in a 10 day lockdown, to rationalize the decision of the Ivy League to cancel all sports.
Ignoring the fact that USNA's military mission requires the uninterrupted training of the entire Brigade, which includes the physical mission, & they are finding a way to do it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:43 pm AAPI hate crimes are up.

tRUMP terrorists with all that hate. Am surprised the forum right wing delusionals aren't blaming Antifa, BLM, or the Democrats.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”