2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: 2020 Elections - On Deck

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am "There is no more if you like your doctor you keep your doctor"

You can keep your doctor, you just may have to pay him directly and accept what the insurance company gives you...

What happens when your current doc makes the decision to no longer accept Medicare patients. Then what are you going to do?
My doctor will retire long before that happens. He has not taken on new patients in a long time. Most of his patients like me are boomers. He does not charge an arm and a leg for an office visit. He is not out to get rich, he has done quite well. He is just an old fashioned GP who is good at what he does and he keeps the practice of medicine very uncomplicated for his patients. I am more than satisfied with my doctor and my plan. Kamala Harris can go put on her superwoman cape and go save the rest of the planet. I am the stage of my life where I just want all of you FLP folks to just leave me the hell alone and go bother somebody else. Go take your moral crusade some place else thank you very much. Wait... moral is probably the wrong word. :roll:
Ok so you are fine...good for you.

My point, we should worry about others....
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:39 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am "There is no more if you like your doctor you keep your doctor"

You can keep your doctor, you just may have to pay him directly and accept what the insurance company gives you...

What happens when your current doc makes the decision to no longer accept Medicare patients. Then what are you going to do?
My doctor will retire long before that happens. He has not taken on new patients in a long time. Most of his patients like me are boomers. He does not charge an arm and a leg for an office visit. He is not out to get rich, he has done quite well. He is just an old fashioned GP who is good at what he does and he keeps the practice of medicine very uncomplicated for his patients. I am more than satisfied with my doctor and my plan. Kamala Harris can go put on her superwoman cape and go save the rest of the planet. I am the stage of my life where I just want all of you FLP folks to just leave me the hell alone and go bother somebody else. Go take your moral crusade some place else thank you very much. Wait... moral is probably the wrong word. :roll:
Ok so you are fine...good for you.

My point, we should worry about others....
I understand your point. My point is that Kamala Harris used terribly poor judgement when she said what she said. She pretty much avoided the mistake that BHO made. There will be no more pretend about like your doctor keep your doctor, like your plan keep your plan. I can expand on your point about we should worry about others. The problem with what Kamala said now creates a situation where everybody has to worry about themselves as well. It is not any secret that while I am not an anarchist I don't trust the United States Government not even one little bit. When any politician wants to sell me on an idea that I should now trust them to take care of my health care needs. Sorry , but I want these folks in DC as far away from making health care choices for me as is humanly possible. What bothers me even more, they don't want me taking care of my own business. That stuff cares the hell out of me. Why... because I don't trust these people and they have worked very hard at giving me every reason not to trust them.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

David Duke endorsed Tulsi Gabbard. I told you she was running in the wrong primary.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

See... I told you there is a Russian connection, David Duke Supports Trump, David Duke Supports Tulsi...therefore they both must be supported by Putin. #LiberalLogic
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Friends of Assad won’t fare well in Democratic primaries. Who’s gonna primary Pence, is the real question.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Gabbard is going nowhere in the democratic party. Not really any new information about her. Antenna has been well up about her for a couple of years.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Seasoned pros Amy K and Sherrod Brown are getting in soon. Then we’ll see how the D field shapes up. And Bloomberg. Competence will sell well in 2020.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 am Gabbard is going nowhere in the democratic party. Not really any new information about her. Antenna has been well up about her for a couple of years.
Inform us, what don't you like about her and her policies? And what does that even mean, "going nowhere"?

what's not to like about a nurse? and, kudo's for the congressional cannabis caucus, along with the small brewers.

yeah, lets roll one for Hillary, who WILL run again.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:08 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 am Gabbard is going nowhere in the democratic party. Not really any new information about her. Antenna has been well up about her for a couple of years.
Inform us, what don't you like about her and her policies? And what does that even mean, "going nowhere"?

what's not to like about a nurse? and, kudo's for the congressional cannabis caucus, along with the small brewers.

I'd take that bet....
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:20 am

I'd take that bet....
how is the Clinton tour going? OH, I will take that bet.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:41 am
foreverlax wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:20 am

I'd take that bet....
how is the Clinton tour going? OH, I will take that bet.
I would bet that she doesn't run for POTUS in '20
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Hillaryous Clinton WILL run again.

Why am I so sure?

Look at the pretends eating their own. Look what the pretends are doing to Tulsi >

Kamalia Harris is a hateful, arrogant racist. She is delusional, and doesn't have a clue about the whack job state she resides in. But, I sure would be proud if Jason Statham was elected Gov. of Massachusettes (her way), more so than the terminator guy. Even pretends don't like women who use their bodies for jobs. Unless, of course, they get dollars from donors like weinstein the scum.

Oh, along with married well Liz Warren, Kamalia have JD's from institutes on par with ''s'all, good, man's" Samoa U. (Lizzie's NO label beer, with a twist off top....yuck.....who drinks beer with NO labels and twist off tops? Warren is a phony and won't have Deval Patrick to hide behind )

Who else is left? Booker? Please....luther the anger translator (Key) has a better chance. Delaney from Maryland? yawn

Gillabrand will never get out of the tar pit stickyness that is her tobacco morality be damned income earning.

Nah....Hillaryous is watching HER media burn anyone that may be a problem.

What you wanna bet?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Love her position on useless wars. But her LGBT history is ugly. She has a lot more time to do in the sin bin before her LGBT apology is going to be accepted as sincere by the bulk of the democrtic party.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:47 am

Love her position on useless wars. But her LGBT history is ugly. She has a lot more time to do in the sin bin before her LGBT apology is going to be accepted as sincere by the bulk of the democrtic party.
same sex marriage history is "ugly"? Obama and Hillaryous needed to only click the glass slippers together and all was forgiven. Hillaryous even "joked" about it on SNL. Oh, wait, Obama was AGAINST same sex marriage when he campaigned in 2008. It was ok then?

Sin bin and more time? Being a pretend on this topic, and you know it. Gabbard apoligized SEVEN years ago....for her previous views. Views she held a few years out of teenageery.

What is the point of debate, education and life experience if not to change viewpoints?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 am

same sex marriage history is "ugly"? Obama and Hillaryous needed to only click the glass slippers together and all was forgiven. Hillaryous even "joked" about it on SNL. Oh, wait, Obama was AGAINST same sex marriage when he campaigned in 2008. It was ok then?

Sin bin and more time? Being a pretend on this topic, and you know it. Gabbard apoligized SEVEN years ago....for her previous views. Views she held a few years out of teenageery.

What is the point of debate, education and life experience if not to change viewpoints?
Here is the history

I did not realize that so I decided to look it up (as usual). False equivalency but you are not "wrong".
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:55 am

Gabbard has no chance to win the party's nomination in 2020 for the reason stated. She has apologized several times (its not just gay marriage, its conversion therapy, etc.). If it is sincere, time will tell. The apology as of now comes off as political expedience to many. This has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. Get you head out of your ass. :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

really sick of your abuse, vitriol and personnel attacks 72.

Your words, "more time in the sin bin" regarding Gabbards. It has everything to do with Clinton and the yuck yucking that Hillaryous enjoyed because she CHANGED her stance. In 2013. One year further away in history than Gabbards initial apology

And, nothing false about Obama's 2008 same sex marriage stance. He was anti LBGT, wasn't he? exactly

What statements did Gabbard make regarding "conversion therapy"? Did she hold the same viewpoints as Johns Hopkins Med school graduates and the DSM classification regarding homosexuality? How about the Harvard Med graduates in the World Health organization, which removed it as a mental disorder ......both now call it sexual orientation disturbance. These are educated folks we are talking about.

And the only bone you have to pick regarding Gabbards in her thinking as a young woman, in her early 20's? I think...no, I KNOW....you are eating the DNC machine diet of hate.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

My personal attacks - look in the mirror. :lol:

You are wrong as usual.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:34 am My personal attacks - look in the mirror. :lol:

You are wrong as usual.
Great thing is, you can point out the personnel attacks. Find them. Good luck.

Remember, defending an attack is called defense, not offense. So, no I am not wrong. It's my opinion that Hillaryous is going to run. She hasn't said NO, so maybe HER head is up her own behind?

Your media won't even bother sliming Delaney. You think Warren will continue? Why not, being a member of congress is literally the easiest job in the world.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Give 'em hell, Tulsi :
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch ... 8093891865
Watch her stuff the MSNBC flacks McCarthyite tactics right back down their throats. Well done Major Gabbard.

I'm not sure yet how much I agree with Tulsi, but it'll be great watching her do battle on the debate stage, dismantling the opportunistic (D) sore loser neo-Cold Warriors. The attempts to slime her by linking her to Assad & Russia are straight out of our Red Scare era.

Return to “POLITICS”