Limbaugh passed away

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Limbaugh passed away

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:34 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:29 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:51 pm How do proclaim him to be a bigot? His screen caller for all of those years was a black man. You think he would have done so for a bigot?
His screen caller was a black man who worked with him from day one. He knew the man better than anyone one on this forum ever could. If you want to call him a liar I wonder if you would have the balls to say it to his face? Was he the wrong shade of black for the FLP folks on this forum?
Ever watch Django Unchained? Would you say Leo DiCaprio’s character was cool with black folks because he listened to Sam Jackson’s character?

I’d say it to his face if given the chance. Some people use props some people don’t mind being props (Tim Scott, Baba Booey, this guy, and on and on)

Before the election and bunch of dishonest folks were running around with proof trump or his people weren’t racist because a rapper came out supporting him (only to find his name on a pardon list...)

I also liked Hateful 8....I wonder if Sam’s mouth was this foul when he was on Sesame Street and The Cosby Show?
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:51 pm

How do proclaim him to be a bigot?
Laugh of the year!

Anyone who remembers Limpball's week long attacks on blacks after the Central Five Park fake news incident knows fully well what a Hitlerian bigot he was. Racist bassturd never even apologized when the world learned that the gang rape attack was fake news created by Hitlerian cops in NYC. Had he just developed the character to apologize and take back his statements, he would have gained some measure of respect. Instead, he continued to spew hate with his radical far reich supporters endorsing everything he said and lived for. They still do and always will.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:51 pm How do proclaim him to be a bigot? His screen caller for all of those years was a black man. You think he would have done so for a bigot?
His screen caller was a black man who worked with him from day one. He knew the man better than anyone one on this forum ever could. If you want to call him a liar I wonder if you would have the balls to say it to his face? Was he the wrong shade of black for the FLP folks on this forum?
Ever watch Django Unchained? Would you say Leo DiCaprio’s character was cool with black folks because he listened to Sam Jackson’s character?

I’d say it to his face if given the chance. Some people use props some people don’t mind being props (Tim Scott, Baba Booey, this guy, and on and on)

Before the election and bunch of dishonest folks were running around with proof trump or his people weren’t racist because a rapper came out supporting him (only to find his name on a pardon list...)

I also liked Hateful 8....I wonder if Sam’s mouth was this foul when he was on Sesame Street and The Cosby Show?
Funny side note to your post, both movies and related references involve one of my favorite “criminally underrated actors” list (including some folks like Sam Rockwell, LaKeith Stanfield, Jonathan Tucker, Evan Peters, etc) named Walt Goggins. He’s one of the brothers Jackson talks about there who gets blown up in a minor role and also helps Jackson hang Jennifer what’s her name in hateful 8 at the end in a larger role.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:06 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 pm I always thought your message was about love and understanding even the people we dislike and strongly disagree with. I guess I was wrong.
There is a life philosophy where you love all people, even evil people. i do not subscribe to this perspective. i deplore evil, i deplore evil people.

there are people that hate blacks, jews, etc.. there are people that hate bigotry and the bigots that hate blacks, jews, etc.. that you cannot see the difference between these two is, to be kind, strange.
I will admit when I posted here I did so as a personal experiment to myself. I was wondering just exactly how much hatred would ooze forth from the FLP folks on this forum. You did not disappoint not one little bit. Here my response to you Matnum and it will be my last response to my own thread. Your comments summarized Limbaugh as being a hate filled bigot. You do know that over the course of his radio show he raised millions and millions of dollars and helped cure childhood cancer in children of all colors all over this country. Is that what your typical, hate filled bigot does. I understand why you libs hated the guy as much as you do? i also know that through his endowments that will certainly continue on long after his death he will be helping children with cancer live long and productive lives. So what did YOU do Matnum today to help save the life of a child with cancer?? I didn't know the the man and none of you knew the man. I'm going to judge him not by his words but by his actions... there could be a chance that some of those kids he helped overcome cancer might have even been black, or hispanic or just any kid who had no hope. All of you FLP folks always opine about your compassion for humanity... how many kids have any of you opened your wallets for and helped them with their medical care? I understand why you don't like the man. He was not a perfect person, none of us are. He did use his good fortunes to help other people, namely children, who were suffering with cancer. There are kids alive today because of his efforts. My open question to any of you folks out there who hated Limbaugh... if your kid was sick with cancer would you stay true to your beliefs and turn the money down if it came from a Limbaugh endowment?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:01 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Funny side note to your post, both movies and related references involve one of my favorite “criminally underrated actors” list (including some folks like Sam Rockwell, LaKeith Stanfield, Jonathan Tucker, Evan Peters, etc) named Walt Goggins. He’s one of the brothers Jackson talks about there who gets blown up in a minor role and also helps Jackson hang Jennifer what’s her name in hateful 8 at the end in a larger role.
I will look for him.
“I wish you would!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:04 pm ...You do know that over the course of his radio show he raised millions and millions of dollars and helped cure childhood cancer in children of all colors all over this country...
That would make a Limbaugh a bigot... who raised a bunch of money for cancer. And? You sound like the protestors in Bensonhurst who stood by John Gotti. He was a great man! He gave us a 10 lb. turkey every Thanksgiving! John Gotti was not a great man. He was a murderer who made his money in as disgusting a way as can be done. But because he dedicated a small percentage of his money to something positive, he's "a great man". Which, obviously, is ridiculous.
Caddy Day
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:04 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 pm I always thought your message was about love and understanding even the people we dislike and strongly disagree with. I guess I was wrong.
There is a life philosophy where you love all people, even evil people. i do not subscribe to this perspective. i deplore evil, i deplore evil people.

there are people that hate blacks, jews, etc.. there are people that hate bigotry and the bigots that hate blacks, jews, etc.. that you cannot see the difference between these two is, to be kind, strange.
I will admit when I posted here I did so as a personal experiment to myself. I was wondering just exactly how much hatred would ooze forth from the FLP folks on this forum. You did not disappoint not one little bit. Here my response to you Matnum and it will be my last response to my own thread. Your comments summarized Limbaugh as being a hate filled bigot. You do know that over the course of his radio show he raised millions and millions of dollars and helped cure childhood cancer in children of all colors all over this country. Is that what your typical, hate filled bigot does. I understand why you libs hated the guy as much as you do? i also know that through his endowments that will certainly continue on long after his death he will be helping children with cancer live long and productive lives. So what did YOU do Matnum today to help save the life of a child with cancer?? I didn't know the the man and none of you knew the man. I'm going to judge him not by his words but by his actions... there could be a chance that some of those kids he helped overcome cancer might have even been black, or hispanic or just any kid who had no hope. All of you FLP folks always opine about your compassion for humanity... how many kids have any of you opened your wallets for and helped them with their medical care? I understand why you don't like the man. He was not a perfect person, none of us are. He did use his good fortunes to help other people, namely children, who were suffering with cancer. There are kids alive today because of his efforts. My open question to any of you folks out there who hated Limbaugh... if your kid was sick with cancer would you stay true to your beliefs and turn the money down if it came from a Limbaugh endowment?
Kids become adults.....What did you do today?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Goggins is the racist guy in this scene.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymOD47cLgWI

He’s been in a lot of stuff, I loved him initially in a favorite show of mine for six seasons called Justified. But he’s had random stuff like a bunch of episodes in drag in Sons of Anarchy, the main bad guy in the second Ant Man movie (only watched for kids and trying to forget but big budget), a senator who gets chased in Lincoln.

If you watch many HBO shows he was Danny McBride’s co star in Vice Principals and “Baby” Billy (the dead wife’s brother) in Righteous Gemstones.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm Goggins is the racist guy in this scene.

He’s been in a lot of stuff, I loved him initially in a favorite show of mine for six seasons called Justified. But he’s had random stuff like a bunch of episodes in drag in Sons of Anarchy, the main bad guy in the second Ant Man movie (only watched for kids and trying to forget but big budget), a senator who gets chased in Lincoln.

If you watch many HBO shows he was Danny McBride’s co star in Vice Principals and “Baby” Billy (the dead wife’s brother) in Righteous Gemstones.
Didn’t watch the clip yet! Saw his face and knew exactly who he was. He is excellent.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm

I did donate 5 dollars to our local pet rescue shelter. That is still probably more than the combined efforts of the vast majority of the posters on this forum. Kids don't become adults by the way when they die of childhood cancer, I just wanted to let you know.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm

I did donate 5 dollars to our local pet rescue shelter. That is still probably more than the combined efforts of the vast majority of the posters on this forum. Kids don't become adults by the way when they die of childhood cancer, I just wanted to let you know.
Un huh...like I said....you sound stupid (not that you are...this is a limited medium).
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:18 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:17 pm Goggins is the racist guy in this scene.

Didn’t watch the clip yet! Saw his face and knew exactly who he was. He is excellent.
Goggins was always our favorite dirty cop in The Shield. Haven't watched that one since it came out all those years ago. Wonder how it held up? :lol: But quite an entertaining show, back in the day.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:56 pm Best joke I've found:
Limbaugh's final horcrux was destroyed this morning:

Love that. Genius.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Anyone who has experienced death in the immediate family (and beyond) knows the pain and emptiness felt by those closest to the one being buried. To those people my sympathies. For myself, I feel no loss. The peddler of fear, seller of hyperbole, phat asz bloviator, is dead. Never considered Rush any different than Jimmy Swaggart, will never understand how so many become so influenced by these types. Didn't care you were here when you were, and gonna miss ya now that ya aint.
njbill

Post by njbill »

admin wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:56 pm
njbill wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:29 pm Don't think this warrants a new thread. Belongs in obits. Admin?
I don't think so. In general, the Obits Thread is for awareness, paying respect, etc. This is a different animal.
Well, you were right about that. Had no idea this cretin would attract so many comments.

So am I reading your post correctly? Obits is for paying respects. Politics forum is for the opposite? ;)
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 pm
seacoaster wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:30 pm
"Slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back, I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

A "halfrican American," describing President Obama.

“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.”

“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”

The guy was a completely destructive piece of sh*t. He never did a single constructive thing with his life and pulpit. I'd pay to watch him scald his backside over a pool of burning brimstone.
I would hope you would put those quotes in a context that they may have been used in. I've listened to some Chris Rock standup where he mocks the hell out of white folks. He is very funny when he does so. Years ago I use to listen to his show. I certainly was never a ditto head. It was just entertainment. If you really wanted to you could change the station. That is what I did after years of listening. I respected his talent, I was not a lap dog for his ideology. He did eff with people of all backgrounds. The parody bits with Al Sharpton shouting in the megaphone were funny. He was an equal opportunity ball buster if you were a FLP type of person. I clearly underestimated the hatred and vitriol of my FLP friends on this forum who always lecture about diversity and understanding for the difference of opinion we all have. I always thought your message was about love and understanding even the people we dislike and strongly disagree with. I guess I was wrong. So your hatred here for a man is justified because you believe he hated more than you do...GOT IT. What is that the bible says...judge others lest not you be judged yourself?
That last line right there is absolute bull dung. I’ve been hearing that exact thing from people for the last four years every time I criticized Trump’s personal behavior.

Guess what? We judge people all the time. You didn’t vote for Biden? You must have judged another candidate to be better. Have people done bad enough things that they should be in jail? How dare we judge their behavior!

What a crock, and a cop out.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:33 pm That last line right there is absolute bull dung. I’ve been hearing that exact thing from people for the last four years every time I criticized Trump’s personal behavior.
Love everyone, judge no one. It makes no sense. I think some people think it sounds very Christian and stoic so they say it and... You would need to be literally insane to live like this.
Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

A lot may be explained by recognizing which posters excused Rush's behavior, heck thought he was someone to be admired and respected, who deny that he was a racist....big part of the country is in that camp.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12 am A lot may be explained by recognizing which posters excused Rush's behavior, heck thought he was someone to be admired and respected, who deny that he was a racist....big part of the country is in that camp.
judge others lest not ye be judged yourself. How much of your money have you donated to help cure childhood cancer? Are you into the 10s of millions of dollars yet? That racist pig has probably help save the lives of countless children of all colors and nationalities. When it comes to compassion and actually putting your money where your mouth is Mr Snitch. So TELL us what YOU have done to save the lives of children stricken with cancer? I admire and respect Mr Limbaugh not because I am in any camp. He has supported a cause with his own money to help save children. So how many millions have you dug out of your own pocket to help children be cured from their cancer? If Limbaugh was the racist you portray him to be we sure could use more racists like that. What are our other options? Pathetic, whining little republican snitches like you? I hope i am not "bullying" you. I would never want to hurt your sensitive little feelings. :roll:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/rush-lim ... usin-rusby

So Rush Limbaugh raised over 50 million dollars there MD to help cure childhood cancer. Millions of that was his own money. i bet the money continues on after his death. You willing to share with us how much of YOUR hard earned money you donate to people in need? Or do you just judge other people you dislike from the ivory tower of FLP republican idealism you squat upon and pass judgement from?
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”