All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Climate Change & The Environment: A Green New Deal

Post by old salt »

Don't you have an Indian grad school buddy who surfs glacier lake sludge waves ?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:43 pm
Don't you have an Indian grad school buddy who surfs glacier lake sludge waves ?
Not sure...just sent old grad school pictures to my buddy Gurpreet today..... Photos of a friends named Shrinivasan and Sandeep....The Americans a holes called him Sand-Heap...funny you should mention that today. It’s a coincidence.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:08 pm
Not sure...just sent old grad school pictures to my buddy Gurpreet today..... Photos of a friends named Shrinivasan and Sandeep....The Americans a holes called him Sand-Heap...funny you should mention that today. It’s a coincidence.
You're world famous.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:08 pm
You're world famous.
Not famous....just friendly. I was fortunate to live in graduate dormitories.......Old Sand Heap ;)
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

If the point IS to point out that the Indian govt. should have been paying for drone survey crews up river of the hydro power plant, instead of unused killing machines from either the USA , Russia, China.....whomever, I would agree. (Old Man of the Mountain, New Hampshires symbol, IS no more......stuff falls )

In other words, how has your follow up been, to your human interest link? (because, drones are certainly being used now ;)

This event IS tragic.....but would it have even happened, if a Telsa charging station wasn't being built, in such a remote , dangerous area, to begin with? Yeah, the world needs internet and electricity to buy more useless crap made by slaves.... awesomer

speaking of all this electric car talk.........it IS strange. A simpler solution would be electric bikes, no? Certainly in California.

(lets' face it, electric vehicles, IE, driverless trucks to transport that useless crap made by slaves.......just more job killing.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am
If the point IS to point out that the Indian govt. should have been paying for drone survey crews up river of the hydro power plant, instead of unused killing machines from either the USA , Russia, China.....whomever, I would agree. (Old Man of the Mountain, New Hampshires symbol, IS no more......stuff falls )

In other words, how has your follow up been, to your human interest link? (because, drones are certainly being used now ;)

This event IS tragic.....but would it have even happened, if a Telsa charging station wasn't being built, in such a remote , dangerous area, to begin with? Yeah, the world needs internet and electricity to buy more useless dump made by slaves.... awesomer

speaking of all this electric car talk.........it IS strange. A simpler solution would be electric bikes, no? Certainly in California.

(lets' face it, electric vehicles, IE, driverless trucks to transport that useless dump made by slaves.......just more job killing.
+1
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:56 am

This event IS tragic.....but would it have even happened, if a Telsa charging station wasn't being built, in such a remote , dangerous area, to begin with? Yeah, the world needs internet and electricity to buy more useless dump made by slaves.... awesomer

(lets' face it, electric vehicles, IE, driverless trucks to transport that useless dump made by slaves.......just more job killing.
+1
Not sure what your reply means.........nothing different. Even you don't seem to understand what you mean.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:06 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:56 am

+1
Not sure what your reply means.........nothing different. Even you don't seem to understand what you mean.
Thanks buddy. Hope all is well.
“I wish you would!”
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

old salt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:47 am
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:10 pm Like restricting fracking & stopping KXL in mid construction, so we become dependent on ME oil again.
Oh, so you DO understand that government does indeed effect our economic choices, and that we CHOSE those gas cars.

Back in my camp, are we? :lol: ;)

BTW, that second pipeline has nothing to do with ME oil. It's about money.

And also btw, I disagree completely with Biden's BS Keystone move that was nothing but pointless theater.
Yes. As disciused, we chose gas cars over the horse & buggy.

Right now, the Canadian crude goes to US refineries AND ships to China from US Gulf Ports. If KXL is dead, the Chinese will fund a pipeline to BC & they'll suck up all that cheaper Canadian crude that is now feeding US mid-continent & Gulf coast refineries. Bakken (ND & MT) crude is limited by takeaway capacity which KXL would help relieve. When US refineries can't get enough US or Canadian crude, they import, much from the ME & Venezuela. KXL would allow for the export of US & Canadian crude from US Gulf state ports.

It's not only about $$$. It's energy security -- not depending on crude from unreliable, unstable, adversarial nations.

If we don't get it from Canada, it comes from Venezuela or the ME.
Are you saying that we don't produce enough oil and gas in the US to support our country's needs in extremis? Not a matter simply of price, but actually not enough?

And that if, say, the US and China actually were in a hot war our neighbor Canada would continue to ship to China rather than diverting to the US?

I'm not buying that on it's face, but am open to details that show otherwise.
Where were you in the '70's. Why do you think we maintain a strategic oil reserve.

Are you against the US being a net oil & refined products exporter, or do you prefer that your Chinese friends get the Canadian crude we would get via KXL, while we import from Venezuela & the ME.
Do you think we can build the Keystone Pipeline if we give Hunter a spot on the board?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:01 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:59 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:47 am
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:56 pm
a fan wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:17 pm
old salt wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:10 pm Like restricting fracking & stopping KXL in mid construction, so we become dependent on ME oil again.
Oh, so you DO understand that government does indeed effect our economic choices, and that we CHOSE those gas cars.

Back in my camp, are we? :lol: ;)

BTW, that second pipeline has nothing to do with ME oil. It's about money.

And also btw, I disagree completely with Biden's BS Keystone move that was nothing but pointless theater.
Yes. As disciused, we chose gas cars over the horse & buggy.

Right now, the Canadian crude goes to US refineries AND ships to China from US Gulf Ports. If KXL is dead, the Chinese will fund a pipeline to BC & they'll suck up all that cheaper Canadian crude that is now feeding US mid-continent & Gulf coast refineries. Bakken (ND & MT) crude is limited by takeaway capacity which KXL would help relieve. When US refineries can't get enough US or Canadian crude, they import, much from the ME & Venezuela. KXL would allow for the export of US & Canadian crude from US Gulf state ports.

It's not only about $$$. It's energy security -- not depending on crude from unreliable, unstable, adversarial nations.

If we don't get it from Canada, it comes from Venezuela or the ME.
Are you saying that we don't produce enough oil and gas in the US to support our country's needs in extremis? Not a matter simply of price, but actually not enough?

And that if, say, the US and China actually were in a hot war our neighbor Canada would continue to ship to China rather than diverting to the US?

I'm not buying that on it's face, but am open to details that show otherwise.
Where were you in the '70's. Why do you think we maintain a strategic oil reserve.

Are you against the US being a net oil & refined products exporter, or do you prefer that your Chinese friends get the Canadian crude we would get via KXL, while we import from Venezuela & the ME.
Do you think we can build the Keystone Pipeline if we give Hunter a spot on the board?
+1 now that's thinking outside the box. All things are possible if there is enough graft in the equation. Make sure there is a cut for the "big guy" whoever that may be.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:12 am This is great, but cutting...

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2 ... pokes-back
So Norway and the USA. Two countries so similar in their needs for energy it almost takes your breath away. It is like looking at twins. :roll: Can the USA provide for the needs of 330 plus million Americans by doing what works for Norway? :? Is there really such a thing as a one size fits all shoe? Some folks here want to lead us to believe that is true.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Excellent....Hell yeah “I pay tuition!” Clever commercial.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:19 pm

So Norway and the USA. Two countries so similar in their needs for energy it almost takes your breath away. It is like looking at twins. :roll: Can the USA provide for the needs of 330 plus million Americans by doing what works for Norway? :? Is there really such a thing as a one size fits all shoe? Some folks here want to lead us to believe that is true.
I see you Pimp!!

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:11 pm

I see you Pimp!!

You install your plug in station for your electric car yet? I'm guessing it will only cost you 5 to 10 grand for a certified and licensed electrician to do that for you. :) We gots plenty of fossil fuel inside the planet to fuel the internal combustion engine for a very long time. Enjoy your tofu burger tonight while you plug in your chevy volt and monitor the output from your solar panels. How come poor folks can't drive chevy volts too? I mean everybody has a right to drive an electric car.. ;)
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:29 pm

I see you Pimp!!

You install your plug in station for your electric car yet? I'm guessing it will only cost you 5 to 10 grand for a certified and licensed electrician to do that for you. :) We gots plenty of fossil fuel inside the planet to fuel the internal combustion engine for a very long time. Enjoy your tofu burger tonight while you plug in your chevy volt and monitor the output from your solar panels. How come poor folks can't drive chevy volts too. I mean everybody has a right to drive an electric car.. ;)
You old Deuce and a Quarter! Keep pimpin’ baby!!
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:33 pm

I see you Pimp!!

You install your plug in station for your electric car yet? I'm guessing it will only cost you 5 to 10 grand for a certified and licensed electrician to do that for you. :) We gots plenty of fossil fuel inside the planet to fuel the internal combustion engine for a very long time. Enjoy your tofu burger tonight while you plug in your chevy volt and monitor the output from your solar panels. How come poor folks can't drive chevy volts too. I mean everybody has a right to drive an electric car.. ;)
Yo bro... I'll be pimpin gas until you folks take it away.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:49 pm

I see you Pimp!!

Keep bendin’ that hog Pimp!

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:56 pm

I see you Pimp!!

I'm pimpin that hog in your honor. I'm gonna fire up my snow blower with a full tank of gas and let all that good planet killing carbon residue help drown me a polar bear up in the north pole. That dead polar bear is on you Mr Munchkin. You feelin guilty yet?
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:56 pm

I see you Pimp!!

I'm pimpin that hog in your honor. I'm gonna fire up my snow blower with a full tank of gas and let all that good planet killing carbon residue help drown me a polar bear up in the north pole. That dead polar bear is on you Mr Munchkin. You feelin guilty yet?
Have a good night.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”