Syracuse v. Loyola 2/20/2021 at 11:00

D1 Womens Lacrosse
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Syracuse v. Loyola 2/20/2021 at 11:00

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I doubt if such a feature would ever be offered, but it would be nice to be able to mute the commentators (when they are annoying for whatever reason) without muting the field mikes.

I know who you’re talking about. She did a good job. There are some great women commentators.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Cletus wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 pm Zoe uttered a great line during a game once. An attacker deked her defender so much so that the defender fell down. Stukenberg quipped, "Well, if you get your defender on the ground, you know you did your job.
Zoe is the brightest women’s lacrosse player I’ve ever met.
Cletus

Post by Cletus »

njbill wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:36 pm
Cletus wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 pm Zoe uttered a great line during a game once. An attacker deked her defender so much so that the defender fell down. Stukenberg quipped, "Well, if you get your defender on the ground, you know you did your job.
Zoe is the brightest women’s lacrosse player I’ve ever met.
Intrigued to hear more. Any anecdotes you can relate for the viewers? 😉

...And Bill, I know this is the thread for Syr v Loy but I'm interested to know what you think of Rutgers this year. Maybe you could post a thought or two under the Big 10 Women's Lacrosse thread about them?
njbill

Post by njbill »

Ha ha. Nothing specific. Just a clear general impression. Didn't discuss Kierkegaard or anything.

Boy, have to say, I'm hard pressed to see many (any?) wins on Rutgers' schedule. Hope I'm wrong, but it looks pretty rough.

I know little to nothing about the incoming frosh.

Losing track of time, but I don't think we have yet gotten to a class recruited by Lehman. We sound like a broken record in Jersey, but Rutgers is in a prime location to attract top talent from lots of the fertile areas. No time like the present to start.

Lehman's first year was interrupted, of course. Now it seems year two won't be 100%. I think she'll need a few years to get the program going. But it is always going to be tough sledding in the Big 10.
Cletus

Post by Cletus »

njbill wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:14 pm Ha ha. Nothing specific. Just a clear general impression. Didn't discuss Kierkegaard or anything.

Boy, have to say, I'm hard pressed to see many (any?) wins on Rutgers' schedule. Hope I'm wrong, but it looks pretty rough.

I know little to nothing about the incoming frosh.

Losing track of time, but I don't think we have yet gotten to a class recruited by Lehman. We sound like a broken record in Jersey, but Rutgers is in a prime location to attract top talent from lots of the fertile areas. No time like the present to start.

Lehman's first year was interrupted, of course. Now it seems year two won't be 100%. I think she'll need a few years to get the program going. But it is always going to be tough sledding in the Big 10.
Thanks very much for the full answer, Bill. I have to think Rutgers will take games from Ohio State, Johns Hopkins maybe, Penn State or Michigan are possibilities as well. One never knows but they do have some good young players. Cassidy Spilis alone is cause for hope.

Sorry to the rest of youse guys for talking Scarlet Knights in the Syracuse/Loyola thread.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”