All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

Typical Lax Dad

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:32 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:57 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 am https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/01/28 ... ndercount/

Tish James thinks there was some hinky chit going on by King Andy and his court of jesters. IMO Tish is positioning herself to run for governor. Her campaign slogan should be ABC... Anyone But C**** I'm willing to GIVE C**** to MD Lax free and clear. He could do with him whatever he wants. He could stuff him and mount him and put him in his front yard with a lantern in his hand. He could chain him up in his back yard and toss little balls of caviar for his new pet to chase. He could just wind C**** up and sit him at his kitchen table and listen to him jibber jabber for hours and days on end. So long as MD is happy to have him, NYS is even happier to let him have him. :D This would be a win/win for everybody.
Rehashed arguments.... I was hoping to see something more damaging.
:lol: :lol: :lol: King Andy is the ultimate definition of damaging. Many of you folks out there have put him on some sort of a pedestal as to how to lead your state through a pandemic. Many of the people who actually live in NYS understand that despite his non stop whining and b***ing and never ending policy changes he has been a bigger failure than dump. You do remember he begged dump to open up the temp hospital at the Javitts Center and begged dump to bring the Mercy into NY Harbor? Both efforts were nothing but a waste of time, money and resources that could have been used elsewhere. Next to dump King Andy is only a slightly smaller pile of excrement.
Speak for yourself. Move to Florida when you can.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

From August.....like I said....

Re: Orange Duce
Post Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:34 pm

kramerica.inc wrote: ↑
Since the A little over a month ago, newspapers were reporting 40% of our overall deaths were from those in nursing homes. At the time that was approx 52K dead. There was a huge portion coming from NY, where Cuomo cleared room in hospitals by moving diagnosed cases back to the assisted living homes to recover. That's King Andy's big blunder people are squawking about.

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Ooops! "Just a mistake along the way!"

Blame Trump!

:lol:

>>Like I said the nursing home deaths are likely under counted....is 6,500/NY state deaths closed to 40%? If not what does that tell you? What “huge portion coming from NY” are you alluding to? Could you post a link to that “huge portion”?

https://apnews.com/212ccd87924b6906053703a00514647f

There were deaths at hospitals that should have been attributed to nursing homes. Trying to determine that number is the mystery. Not how many people died in a nursing home. Get your facts straight.<<

When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.... Isaac Asimov
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:39 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:32 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:57 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:53 am https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/01/28 ... ndercount/

Tish James thinks there was some hinky chit going on by King Andy and his court of jesters. IMO Tish is positioning herself to run for governor. Her campaign slogan should be ABC... Anyone But C**** I'm willing to GIVE C**** to MD Lax free and clear. He could do with him whatever he wants. He could stuff him and mount him and put him in his front yard with a lantern in his hand. He could chain him up in his back yard and toss little balls of caviar for his new pet to chase. He could just wind C**** up and sit him at his kitchen table and listen to him jibber jabber for hours and days on end. So long as MD is happy to have him, NYS is even happier to let him have him. :D This would be a win/win for everybody.
Rehashed arguments.... I was hoping to see something more damaging.
:lol: :lol: :lol: King Andy is the ultimate definition of damaging. Many of you folks out there have put him on some sort of a pedestal as to how to lead your state through a pandemic. Many of the people who actually live in NYS understand that despite his non stop whining and b***ing and never ending policy changes he has been a bigger failure than dump. You do remember he begged dump to open up the temp hospital at the Javitts Center and begged dump to bring the Mercy into NY Harbor? Both efforts were nothing but a waste of time, money and resources that could have been used elsewhere. Next to dump King Andy is only a slightly smaller pile of excrement.
Speak for yourself. Move to Florida when you can.
Never, I despise the heat and humidity and I think palm trees are the ugliest trees on the planet. I'm more than happy to let PB have Florida.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:42 am From August.....like I said....

Since the A little over a month ago, newspapers were reporting 40% of our overall deaths were from those in nursing homes. At the time that was approx 52K dead. There was a huge portion coming from NY, where Cuomo cleared room in hospitals by moving diagnosed cases back to the assisted living homes to recover. That's King Andy's big blunder people are squawking about.

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

>>Like I said the nursing home deaths are likely under counted....is 6,500/NY state deaths closed to 40%? If not what does that tell you? What “huge portion coming from NY” are you alluding to? Could you post a link to that “huge portion”?

There were deaths at hospitals that should have been attributed to nursing homes. Trying to determine that number is the mystery. Not how many people died in a nursing home. Get your facts straight.<<

When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.... Isaac Asimov
Listening to our local news on TV this morning all the talking heads still can't figure out what happened in the nursing homes and why. There is agreement that King Andy and his court have not been either upfront or honest about the numbers. They will quickly blame dump and the federal government for their failure. Hopefully Gov. Tish James will get to the bottom of it when she takes over from King Andy.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:12 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:42 am From August.....like I said....

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

Listening to our local news on TV this morning all the talking heads still can't figure out what happened in the nursing homes and why. There is agreement that King Andy and his court have not been either upfront or honest about the numbers. They will quickly blame dump and the federal government for their failure. Hopefully Gov. Tish James will get to the bottom of it when she takes over from King Andy.
Territory already covered. I thought it was something new. All a matter of quantifying the number. Seems like a “coding” issue more than anything else.
Typical Lax Dad

>> Nearly every time Cuomo is questioned about New York’s nursing home death toll, he brushes off criticism as politically motivated and notes that his state’s percentage of nursing home deaths out of its overall COVID-19 death toll is around 20%, far less than Pennsylvania’s 68%, Massachusetts’ 64% and New Jersey’s 44%.

“Look at the basic facts where New York is versus other states,” Cuomo said during a briefing Monday. “You look at where New York is as a percentage of nursing home deaths, it’s all the way at the bottom of the list.” <<

I figured back then it was a classification issue because “King” Andy sent all these people back to nursing home to die....the numbers didn’t fit that narrative. The total number is unchanged..... I have found that using my brain helps.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:23 am

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

Territory already covered. I thought it was something new. All a matter of quantifying the number. Seems like a “coding” issue more than anything else.
There are a whole bunch of King Andy friendly media folks that would disagree with your coding analogy. They think King Andy has been blowing smoke up their ass. That is why Tish James wants some answers. I don't know how this can be ground already covered when everybody has walked around the ground.
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:37 am

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

There are a whole bunch of King Andy friendly media folks that would disagree with your coding analogy. They think King Andy has been blowing smoke up their ass. That is why Tish James wants some answers. I don't know how this can be ground already covered when everybody has walked around the ground.
Wait a minute....more people died than was reported because Andy hid the deaths? I thought we were looking for more Covid deaths, not less?
njbill

Post by njbill »

I hope Tish James can walk and chew gum at the same time. Don’t want her to be distracted from her core mission right now, which is to nail The Donald to the cross.

Not saying she shouldn’t look into the nursing home issues as well.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

njbill wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:28 am
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:38 pm
njbill wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:16 pm What is your obsession with NJ? You don't live here, right?

Why won't you identify the state you live in? Are you in the witness protection program? :lol: Fair is fair. Let me take some potshots at your state. :)
be my guest.
Did a little research and figured it out. Had forgotten. No potshots. Will leave that to you.

Not sure why you threw out a "demand" figure of 150-200 million. The actual number of +65s, etc. is way, way below that. No state currently is opening up vaccinations to everyone under age 65. The current demand is no more than tens of millions of people (double, of course, for shots).
not one state has kept the applications to over 65. I think you misread what I said, which was "no state currently is opening up vaccinations to everyone under age 65." I didn't say states are not vaccinating anyone under 65. Of course they are. Healthcare workers, etc. The reference was to current demand, which is those currently eligible (hence +65s, etc.). That group in no way totals 150-200 million, which is 60% of the U.S. population. it's higher than the daily supply, right? i am assuming you are with me on the point intended. let me know if you're not, i'll use different numbers? Your 150-200 m. figure is demonstrably wrong so no need to waste time on it.
All I know is that the prior administration did not do everything it could to manufacture as much supply as humanly possible starting last summer. They didn't invoke the DPA, they didn't strike enough mega-deals, they didn't crack the whip on manufacturers to go 24/7, expand/add facilities six to eight months ago. That is really beyond dispute at this point as I and others have demonstrated on this forum. If you prefer, wait to see what the Covid Commission report says. I know where I'll put my money.

Lack of supply is a nation-wide problem. Look at yesterday's WaPo article. Maybe some states aren't yet fully up to speed in administering vaccinations, but it seems many are. Look at reports out of NY.

I'm focusing on NJ because I live here and hope to get vaccinated here. Plus I have lots of friends and family here whom I'd like to see get vaccinated ASAP.

I don't know where you get your numbers on daily doses delivered (you attached a link Friday (I think) that shows total delivered but I don't see anything that breaks that down by day). But what you say seems to be contradicted by the governor. Today, in a national TV interview he said 100,000+ (didn't quantify the "plus") per week (let's say 165,000 based on six weeks (NJ first doses were on Dec. 15) and 989,000 total per your site). Murphy specifically said we could use (by that I'm sure he means administer) two to three times that.
go to the new jersey dept of health. they have at least weekly updates.Well familiar with that site. Look at it several times a day. On the list to get email updates from them, several of which are sent each week.
Even if NJ got 200,000 doses per week, that is still fewer than NJ is currently putting into arms (about 250,000). BTW, are you aware that the six mega sites have only been open a little more than one week? Administration capability is dramatically higher now than it was even two weeks ago.

Also, you understand that at the pace of administration last week (about 250,000) 450,000 doses is less than a two week supply? Not sure why you keep ignoring the point that you don't want to zero out everyday, and that you need to have a bit of supply on hand. You must have never worked in retail. :)

Murphy's complaints today aren't new. He has been complaining about lack of supply in NJ since last month.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/lacey/gov- ... -apologize

I am by no means a Murphy apologist in terms of his handling of Covid. He's done some good things, but a lot of bad things as well. But in terms of administering vaccines, so far I think he's done a decent job with the hand he has been dealt. Believe me, if I thought he was dropping the ball, I would be the first (even before you) to criticize him because it affects me personally. But he isn't.

If by "cohorts" you mean those eligible to be vaccinated, I would agree that the states have been too aggressive in expanding groupings. And that is counter to my own interest because I am being benefited by NJ's expanding to 65s. But NJ doesn't have sufficient supply to administer to the 65s right now. That's obvious as demonstrated by the chaotic appointment situation. They should have started, say, with 80s, then 75s, then 70s before going to 65s. This is probably the biggest current problem nationwide: not enough supply to meet +65 demand. But the lack of supply is the fault of T****.

Mega sites are good, but the best delivery system is local drug stores. Local doctors' offices would be great, too, but that seems a bridge too far at this point. But drug stores have a built in delivery system of their own. Get chunks of doses to, say, CVS, then let CVS distribute to each of their stores. A complication here is that that would only work for Moderna since local stores don't have the super freezers. In NJ we are not getting enough supply to deliver to drug stores. That's a simple fact which is a major road block.

Second shot appointments are a major, major concern in NJ. Article in one of the local papers today that someone who got his first shot at one of the mega sites was simply told to go out and register for the second one on his own. Yeah, right. Try and get an appointment, even within the newly expanded window. I am going to go over to my mega site this week and try to find out the specifics of getting appointments for second shots. (I know, sounds greedy, when many haven't gotten their first appointment.) Maybe they will blow me off, but I'm gonna try.
i gave you a link and you don't want to track it. Ah, bait and switch. Now you say I have to track it. Sure you can get daily deliveries if you go on the site every day and compare the total from one day to the next day. Big whoop. Thanks for finally conceding the site doesn't provide the number of daily doses delivered. Anyway, I have the info I need on NJ doses. My trust in your numbers took a decided nose dive when I discovered that your daily doses administered numbers were wrong, which I pointed out to you a couple of days ago. so i may just be done discussing numbers with you about new jersey. Sounds like a good idea. At first I thought you had valuable info. After looking at what you've had to say, and debating it with you a bit, I see that isn't really true. No value added. You just like to argue. Nothing inherently wrong with that. I do, too. We all do on this forum. It's a required box you have to check when you sign up.

i have said a buffer is fine and of course is expected. Yet you go on and on criticizing NJ for holding onto and not using their buffer. :roll: weren't you one of the guys that said we shouldn't be saving shots for second doses? Nope. cdc just gave you a 42.day window, too. You heard if from me first. You're welcome.

here ya go.... there are millions of people in new jersey that want shots, and millions won't be made available tomorrow. so it's a supply problem.

good luck to new jersey!
things sure were getting chippy there! certainly i should take my fair share of the blame and then some. so i thought a break would be good, and a read back a week later, 7 day average.
here is the bloomberg link tracking:
https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covi ... tribution/

when i first posted about the total last friday night, jersey had listed as: "new jersey has been given 951,875 doses and administered 490,677."
their totals 7 days later are: 1,230,839 doses and administered 727,426.

so over a 7 day span, they received 278,964 (39,852 per day) and administered 236,749 (33,821 per day). their inventory grew from 461,198 to 503,413.

here is the dashboard for nj where you can get some granular info, you may be familiar with it:
https://covid19.nj.gov/index.html
click <vaccination overview> and then <vaccination doses over time> if you want to look at daily doses administered.

the previous week, they had given out 182,240 (26,034 per day). so this week, like a lot of the country, it had continued to get much better. just like previous weeks. i suspect when you look back a week from now on their full week numbers (sat to friday) it will either bump up slightly or bump down. the data is very noisy with a 2 day lag, and then there is lag that sometimes isn't reported for multiple days or weeks. but this last week's shouldn't change much either way.

anyway, they have been getting 40,000 doses per day for the last 3 weeks. 280,000 per week.
https://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/topic ... tion.shtml
dating back to the jan 8 vax matters newsletter when they had 175k doses administered, they had been delivered 390k something at that time.

what is evident by now (to me) is that new jersey has been taking delivery and administration with the idea that they are holding 2nd doses for people. that's likely a distrust of the deliveries ahead for any number of reasons, not the least of which was poor and changing communication and guidance.

what i was trying to suggest, if crudely, is that now that both the trump and biden administration have now both gone on record to say getting shots to people as quickly as possible as they have faith in the supply channel... that nj (and other states) focus on how they can execute on that. that was first communicated jan 10 or 12. and supply has run in the 1.5 - 1.7 million per day range since.

how can jersey do it, by the numbers? now that second shots on a daily basis will be the norm, they should factor those in (knowable) and then set appointments based on getting their buffer down to what they are 99% sure they can execute in distribution from time of delivery. to me, that number is maybe a week from delivery (maybe it's 6 days, maybe it's 8). 48 hours to figure out where it's going and communicate to sites, 2-3 days to load and get it there, a day or 2 for hangups. the states can fill in any extra slots with 5 days notice. the biden admin last week also promised to squeeze out of moderna an pfizer their expected delivery schedule 2-3 weeks out, and promised to communicate to the states. if the latter is true, they may even be able to distribute efficiently in like 5 days.

smoothed out, what does that look like daily 2-3 weeks from now?
40,000 doses received
26,000 for second doses
20,000 - 24,000 for first doses

that's 46,000 - 50,000 doses administered per day, 6,000-10,000 per day chips into the buffer/inventory. now that they have the buffer/inventory and have been given assurances on supply, they can use the situation wisely. as you say, they have the infrastructure.

what's expected last i heard for supply?
giroir said we'd get 50 million by the end of january. we did. glad we finally hit a mark. we started at about 12 million, so 38 million+ delivered in a 31 day month. giroir also said expect another 50 million for feb. that's 1.785 million per day in a 28 day month. that's 45,750 for new jersey per day.

joe just said he expects a 20% bump soon (this week?). don't know how accurate that is, but let's say it may be. so that may be another 10% on top of the 1.785 million per day figure. and then maybe a possible run rate of 51-55k per day for new jersey to administer for the month.

good luck to new jersey!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 am I hope Tish James can walk and chew gum at the same time. Don’t want her to be distracted from her core mission right now, which is to nail The Donald to the cross.

Not saying she shouldn’t look into the nursing home issues as well.
C**** is the appetizer, dump is the main course. Dump kinda resembles the whole pig on a platter with the apple sticking in his mouth. Do not doubt me that Tish is measuring for new drapes in the Kings mansion. I think most New Yorkers have finally had enough of King Andy. It will never be a republican. IMO Tish James would be a refreshing change from the King.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Uh oh. Stealing old salt’s phrase. You may owe him a royalty.

Are you sure that’s an apple in T****’s mouth? :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:40 am

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

Wait a minute....more people died than was reported because Andy hid the deaths? I thought we were looking for more Covid deaths, not less?
Why ask me? Tish is the person with the bug up her ass about how these nursing home deaths were or were not reported. I'm only telling you what the NYS attorney general's office is saying about it. The people that have lost loved ones in nursing homes have been asking for answers for months. King Andy has not given them any satisfactory answers. When confronted about it King Andy has a hissy fit and blames the federal government under whose rules he says he was following. Since when does King Andy abide by federal regulations he does not agree with? The answer is easy.. he doesn't.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:53 pm Uh oh. Stealing old salt’s phrase. You may owe him a royalty.

Are you sure that’s an apple in T****’s mouth? :lol:
It is suppose to be an apple. If the Democrats were preparing the feast it could be something dump was missing ohh about groin high. :o
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

Why ask me? Tish is the person with the bug up her ass about how these nursing home deaths were or were not reported. I'm only telling you what the NYS attorney general's office is saying about it. The people that have lost loved ones in nursing homes have been asking for answers for months. King Andy has not given them any satisfactory answers. When confronted about it King Andy has a hissy fit and blames the federal government under whose rules he says he was following. Since when does King Andy abide by federal regulations he does not agree with? The answer is easy.. he doesn't.
If Andy broke the law or acted in a criminal manner, he should be prosecuted. We will see how it goes.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:16 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm

Ooops! "Fog of war!""

Blame Trump!

If Andy broke the law or acted in a criminal manner, he should be prosecuted. We will see how it goes.
I could not agree more. I do know there are a lot of media folks in this state that don't like the answers they have been given. King Andy's demeanor is not making him many friends, especially among people that have always supported him in the past.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Yes, Jersey is holding back for second doses. Don't think they have said that officially, but I have heard that unofficially from a few sources. While deliveries appear to be getting better (more reliable), there still is some supply anxiety. One of the mega-sites ran out this week and had to close early for the day. As you'd imagine those whose appointments were cancelled were not happy campers.

The mega-site near me is now operating 12 hours per day (I think 15 min. appt. slots for 25 stations). But they are capable of going 24/7, if they get more doses (I assume they can staff that, but I'm not sure).

There have been some problems with some of the smaller sites that haven't been pulling their respective oars in administering doses.

I would say that in Jersey there still is capacity to substantially increase dose administration (can't put a number on it). As I said above, my mega-site could double administration capacity. Perhaps the same is true for the other five mega-sites.

NJ would love to have enough doses to give them to local pharmacies, but that isn't happening. Again, don't have a numerical prediction, but I think getting vax to drug stores would be huge.

This is ABSOLUTELY not to say NJ isn't getting its fair share of available vax. I'm sure they are. Certainly not saying we should be getting more than our pro rata share. Shortage of product is an issue nationwide.

The second biggest problem right now in Jersey is the screwed up appointment system. As I've previously written, I think they opened things up too broadly (+65s) too soon. They didn't have the doses, or the administration capacity, or the on-line capacity to make appointments for the +65s. In theory, I understand why they came up with the appointment system they did, but it has failed miserably and needs to be fixed. So it's the Wild Wild West. Facebook groups alerting people to "openings" at sites, friends/family assigning shifts to work the computer. Snipers at work grabbing appointment slots that remain available literally for seconds only. It's crazy.
Carroll81

Post by Carroll81 »

njbill wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:52 pm Yes, Jersey is holding back for second doses. Don't think they have said that officially, but I have heard that unofficially from a few sources. While deliveries appear to be getting better (more reliable), there still is some supply anxiety. One of the mega-sites ran out this week and had to close early for the day. As you'd imagine those whose appointments were cancelled were not happy campers.

The mega-site near me is now operating 12 hours per day (I think 15 min. appt. slots for 25 stations). But they are capable of going 24/7, if they get more doses (I assume they can staff that, but I'm not sure).

There have been some problems with some of the smaller sites that haven't been pulling their respective oars in administering doses.

I would say that in Jersey there still is capacity to substantially increase dose administration (can't put a number on it). As I said above, my mega-site could double administration capacity. Perhaps the same is true for the other five mega-sites.

NJ would love to have enough doses to give them to local pharmacies, but that isn't happening. Again, don't have a numerical prediction, but I think getting vax to drug stores would be huge.

This is ABSOLUTELY not to say NJ isn't getting its fair share of available vax. I'm sure they are. Certainly not saying we should be getting more than our pro rata share. Shortage of product is an issue nationwide.

The second biggest problem right now in Jersey is the screwed up appointment system. As I've previously written, I think they opened things up too broadly (+65s) too soon. They didn't have the doses, or the administration capacity, or the on-line capacity to make appointments for the +65s. In theory, I understand why they came up with the appointment system they did, but it has failed miserably and needs to be fixed. So it's the Wild Wild West. Facebook groups alerting people to "openings" at sites, friends/family assigning shifts to work the computer. Snipers at work grabbing appointment slots that remain available literally for seconds only. It's crazy.

NJBill, do you know if they are using the federal systems (VAMS) or their own system?

Good article on the failure of vaccine scheduling. Blame Deloitte and no-bid contracts ($44 million n this case):
https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/0 ... -problems/
njbill

Post by njbill »

Don’t know. Haven’t heard of any problems with the state site, but then you don’t make appointments through that site. I have heard of problems getting onto the websites of some of the specific vaccinating sites.

My sense is that the main problem is not sites crashing, but rather demand well outstripping available appointment slots.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgdhp

The media they sure do have Andy's back on this one. King Andy is not responsible for these deaths in NYS nursing homes... New York is responsible. That does not make sense because a lot of folks here have blamed dump for the death of 400 thousand people. Should they not be blaming the United States for the failure if that is the logic being used by some folks in the press? I got it... that's different. :roll:

Return to “POLITICS”