Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by jhu72 »

Longish - 35-40 min video - but shows MAGA folks in their natural environment -- delusion.

The crazy is strong with these folks.

A lot of them are going to get hurt. A lot of them are going to die
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 pm Longish - 35-40 min video - but shows MAGA folks in their natural environment -- delusion.

The crazy is strong with these folks.

A lot of them are going to get hurt. A lot of them are going to die
Yup...this is indeed these folks...and there's a whole lot of them.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Same person who posted this today:
Kayleigh McEnany @PressSec
4h
US government account
Today, we honor a hero, who embodied love and faith in his pursuit for equality: Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
- MLK Jr.
Posted this:
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Peter J. Hasson @peterjhasson
6 hours ago
Ilhan Omar writes: "As Harris first addressed the nation as vice president-elect, my 8-year-old daughter Ilwad turned to me and said, 'She looks like me, Mama.'"
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am A primer on how you round up the clowns that stormed the Capitol and grind them into dust.

"In the post 9/11 world we have become used to the pervasive surveillance that characterizes Total Information Awareness. There’s a reason CIA Director Petraeus was so enthusiastic about the Internet-of-Things. If you want to freak yourself out ask Alexa if it is connected to the NSA.

We don’t need to be so slick when dealing with a group of Neanderthals. They carry their tracking devices with them. I could post a dozen pictures like the one I put up here, but you get the point. You can be sure that most, if not all, of the mob who overran the Capitol on January 6 were carrying cell phones.

If you think I’m going to suggest a geo-fence warrant to scoop up all the phones that were active inside the Capitol yesterday, you’d be wrong. No, that could be legally challenged as unconstitutional. But we don’t need to open that can of worms. What DoJ needs is called a “cell tower data dump.” That gives you all the connections made through a specific set of cell towers during a specific window in time. You don’t need a warrant for that.

Even if you do think a warrant is needed, all you need is one of the arrested individuals to have a cell phone and you use them as the probable cause justification for the warrant.

The primary legal question concerning cell tower dumps is whether they require a warrant or, alternatively, can be obtained under the Stored Communications Act (“SCA”), 18 U.S.C. § 2703(d). If the warrant requirement applies, the government would need to show probable cause in order to obtain a tower dump. Section 2703(d) of the SCA, on the other hand, requires only “specific and articulable facts showing that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the contents of [the cell tower dump] are relevant and material to an ongoing criminal investigation.”

Here’s the easy lift:

1) get the cell site location information (CSLI) for Jan 6 from 2 to 3 o’clock
2) identify all the cell phones located in the Capitol
3) filter out all the phones belonging to cops,Capitol employees, press, senators, representatives, and staff.
4) the remainder are now trespassers.
5) obtain warrants on all the trespassers phones for “pin register” data. That shows who they were communicating with.
6) all parties either located in capitol or communicating with phones during the commission of a felony are now targets of legitimate search warrants.
7) execute search warrants and seize ALL digital devices — phones, computers, network appliances, etc. — that may contain evidence of conspiracy to commit sedition.

This would mean all the people identified as being in the capitol yesterday without authorization are going to spend years getting their stuff back, fighting criminal charges, etc. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to see how this also creates an expanding network of collaborators and the basic data needed to identify the ring leaders for this Confederacy of Dunces.

Bottom line: You grind them into dust…. slowly and painfully. When you are done …. you grind the dust. God forbid a senator or representative (federal or state) shows up in that network. Then you get to exercise the 14th amendment, specifically Section 3:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

All of a sudden, the concerns about Republicans blocking anything becomes moot."
looks like the FBI took up this suggestion

https://www.wusa9.com/article/features/ ... 3a8517343a

"DC residents get visits from FBI as agents track cell phones that pinged near the Capitol
A DC woman said an FBI agent contacted her and said investigators were reaching out to the owner of every phone that touched a cell tower near the riot."
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 am A primer on how you round up the clowns that stormed the Capitol and grind them into dust.

"DC residents get visits from FBI as agents track cell phones that pinged near the Capitol
A DC woman said an FBI agent contacted her and said investigators were reaching out to the owner of every phone that touched a cell tower near the riot."
I hope Dateline is covering this. They could get a whole season out of it.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:58 am

"In the post 9/11 world we have become used to the pervasive surveillance that characterizes Total Information Awareness. There’s a reason CIA Director Petraeus was so enthusiastic about the Internet-of-Things. If you want to freak yourself out ask Alexa if it is connected to the NSA.

We don’t need to be so slick when dealing with a group of Neanderthals. They carry their tracking devices with them. I could post a dozen pictures like the one I put up here, but you get the point. You can be sure that most, if not all, of the mob who overran the Capitol on January 6 were carrying cell phones.

If you think I’m going to suggest a geo-fence warrant to scoop up all the phones that were active inside the Capitol yesterday, you’d be wrong. No, that could be legally challenged as unconstitutional. But we don’t need to open that can of worms. What DoJ needs is called a “cell tower data dump.” That gives you all the connections made through a specific set of cell towers during a specific window in time. You don’t need a warrant for that.

Even if you do think a warrant is needed, all you need is one of the arrested individuals to have a cell phone and you use them as the probable cause justification for the warrant.

The primary legal question concerning cell tower dumps is whether they require a warrant or, alternatively, can be obtained under the Stored Communications Act (“SCA”), 18 U.S.C. § 2703(d). If the warrant requirement applies, the government would need to show probable cause in order to obtain a tower dump. Section 2703(d) of the SCA, on the other hand, requires only “specific and articulable facts showing that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the contents of [the cell tower dump] are relevant and material to an ongoing criminal investigation.”

Here’s the easy lift:

1) get the cell site location information (CSLI) for Jan 6 from 2 to 3 o’clock
2) identify all the cell phones located in the Capitol
3) filter out all the phones belonging to cops,Capitol employees, press, senators, representatives, and staff.
4) the remainder are now trespassers.
5) obtain warrants on all the trespassers phones for “pin register” data. That shows who they were communicating with.
6) all parties either located in capitol or communicating with phones during the commission of a felony are now targets of legitimate search warrants.
7) execute search warrants and seize ALL digital devices — phones, computers, network appliances, etc. — that may contain evidence of conspiracy to commit sedition.

This would mean all the people identified as being in the capitol yesterday without authorization are going to spend years getting their stuff back, fighting criminal charges, etc. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to see how this also creates an expanding network of collaborators and the basic data needed to identify the ring leaders for this Confederacy of Dunces.

Bottom line: You grind them into dust…. slowly and painfully. When you are done …. you grind the dust. God forbid a senator or representative (federal or state) shows up in that network. Then you get to exercise the 14th amendment, specifically Section 3:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

All of a sudden, the concerns about Republicans blocking anything becomes moot."
looks like the FBI took up this suggestion

Round them up and expose them.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:03 pm Peter J. Hasson @peterjhasson
6 hours ago
Ilhan Omar writes: "As Harris first addressed the nation as vice president-elect, my 8-year-old daughter Ilwad turned to me and said, 'She looks like me, Mama.'"
I really have to question whether this is just BS or not. Sounds mighty good though, no? I'd rather her daughter say she sounds like me.
This guy is beyond fantastic, click on at at 1:30 to see what I'm getting at....watch the whole thing, it's definitely worth the watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyoNSmOYzo
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:58 am looks like the FBI took up this suggestion

Make sure you get the pizza delivery guys too. Guilty until proven innocent.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:58 am looks like the FBI took up this suggestion

Close em out.
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Close em out.
OS, please stop using pronouns the way you do, it is getting old. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
DMac

Post by DMac »

Clicked onto the Smithsonian Channel, took me to the steps of Ole Miss with James Meredith in '62. That man had balls of an elephant, unbelievable. Documentary took you from there to MLK's death, that period is hard to fathom even when knowing it happened and not all that long ago. Hard to believe that struggle was going on during my teen years. We've come a long way.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 pm Clicked onto the Smithsonian Channel, took me to the steps of Ole Miss with James Meredith in '62. That man had balls of an elephant, unbelievable. Documentary took you from there to MLK's death, that period is hard to fathom even when knowing it happened and not all that long ago. Hard to believe that struggle was going on during my teen years. We've come a long way.
Not that long ago at all. Just imagine if we had took advantage of the opportunity we had post reconstruction...we would be much further along.....got to fight tooth and nail to gain ground.....Another 50 to 100 years and we will be even better off.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:29 pm Round them up and expose them.

God punishes!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 pm
DMac wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:45 pm Clicked onto the Smithsonian Channel, took me to the steps of Ole Miss with James Meredith in '62. That man had balls of an elephant, unbelievable. Documentary took you from there to MLK's death, that period is hard to fathom even when knowing it happened and not all that long ago. Hard to believe that struggle was going on during my teen years. We've come a long way.
Not that long ago at all. Just imagine if we had took advantage of the opportunity we had post reconstruction...we would be much further along.....got to fight tooth and nail to gain ground.....Another 50 to 100 years and we will be even better off.
One of the many things that really struck me while watching this was how much different news traveled back in those days. Can you imagine Bobby Kennedy standing in front of a crowd and telling them MLK had been shot and was dead, then hearing the gasping reaction of the crowd? There is not one person who wouldn't have already known that in today's world where people have a screen in front of their faces pretty much all day. I watched most of what was on there in real time and it wasn't as if I was a six year old and it was just news/noise in the background, this stuff was going on when I was 16, 17, 18 years old (and beyond). These times were incredibly violent (throw in the war protests too) but for those who didn't live in the areas where it was really "hot" it was just chatter after watching the news or reading the paper for a little while. Without all of the platforms there are today things like this didn't stay uppermost on most people's minds for as long as things do today. Can you imagine what would happen with the clip of the proud segregationist Gov. Barnett standing on the steps of Ole Miss and telling Meredith (the veteran) he couldn't go there in today's world??? If you didn't catch that on the evening news or read about it in the paper you might not have even known about it. Yup, the next 50-100 years is going to be a whole lot different than the last 50-100 years.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:24 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 pm
One of the many things that really struck me while watching this was how much different news traveled back in those days. Can you imagine Bobby Kennedy standing in front of a crowd and telling them MLK had been shot and was dead, then hearing the gasping reaction of the crowd? There is not one person who wouldn't have already known that in today's world where people have a screen in front of their faces pretty much all day. I watched most of what was on there in real time and it wasn't as if I was a six year old and it was just news/noise in the background, this stuff was going on when I was 16, 17, 18 years old (and beyond). These times were incredibly violent (throw in the war protests too) but for those who didn't live in the areas where it was really "hot" it was just chatter after watching the news or reading the paper for a little while. Without all of the platforms there are today things like this didn't stay uppermost on most people's minds for as long as things do today. Can you imagine what would happen with the clip of the proud segregationist Gov. Barnett standing on the steps of Ole Miss and telling Meredith (the veteran) he couldn't go there in today's world??? If you didn't catch that on the evening news or read about it in the paper you might not have even known about it. Yup, the next 50-100 years is going to be a whole lot different than the last 50-100 years.
Yes. My grandmother was an early settler where I was born. She moved there in 1902....I have a 1 hour interview done by her in 1975 talking about a lot changes she had witnessed in the town. My great grandfather died in 1970 or so. I still remember sitting with my cousins as he told stories. He was born in the 1870’s. This country has made more progress from the late 1960’s until now versus the progress made in their lifetimes. It was small steps because basic right of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness wasn’t always defended by governments.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

This news will make reichsters soil their diapers:

Black Lives Matter movement nominated for Nobel peace prize
Norwegian MP cites global impact of BLM in raising awareness and consciousness of racial injustice

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... rweigan-mp

The Black Lives Matter movement has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel peace prize for the way its call for systemic change has spread around the world.

In his nomination papers, the Norwegian MP Petter Eide said the movement had forced countries outside the US to grapple with racism within their own societies.

“I find that one of the key challenges we have seen in America, but also in Europe and Asia, is the kind of increasing conflict based on inequality,” Eide said. “Black Lives Matter has become a very important worldwide movement to fight racial injustice.

“They have had a tremendous achievement in raising global awareness and consciousness about racial injustice.”

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Best cop in USA:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1359674483393634309

If every cop in Minneapolis and St Paul was like him, there would never have been any trouble this past Summer. Shame that so many of the friggin cops we have are more like that racist punk Mark Fuhrman.

Return to “POLITICS”