The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
holmes435

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by holmes435 »

Incoming first daughter Ashley Biden says she won’t be working in her father’s administration

She was on the lacrosse and field hockey teams in high school in Delaware - I probably watched her play field hockey and lacrosse half a dozen times without even knowing it. Small world.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Brooklyn wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:05 pm You can bet that the Biden derangement syndrome will snowball in growth with every passing day here and everywhere else.
Or, worded differently, the trauma Trump has caused so many in this country will be realized in the coming days, months, and years.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
DMac

Post by DMac »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:06 pm Incoming first daughter Ashley Biden says she won’t be working in her father’s administration

She was on the lacrosse and field hockey teams in high school in Delaware - I probably watched her play field hockey and lacrosse half a dozen times without even knowing it. Small world.
Caught that this morning, Joe was often at her games too. Likable group of gals.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:37 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:21 pm The news coverage this evening on BBC, DW & France24 was fascinating.

Relief that they don't have to deal with Trump any longer but worried that Trump retains such a substantial % of support.

NATO burden sharing, WTO compliance, Nordstream 2 sanctions & China trade/human rights remain thorny issues, even with Biden.

What are we going to do now that we don't have Trump to blame any longer ?
Who cares.
Your school chums in Lyon.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:45 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:21 pm What are we going to do now that we don't have Trump to blame any longer ?
:lol:
As if you don't know.

Now it's right wing America's turn to have BDS. And you're not going to waste an hour of time before you get to it. Everything Biden will do will be wrong. And, of course, you're all going to pretend like the media isn't criticizing Biden.

And the media is going to do nothing but laugh at your complaints. And you'll have earned every bit of it. You'll find, yet again, that the media ain't liberal. It's centrist. And all they want is for Biden to keep the party going.

Meanwhile, the libs will show America how it's done, and hold Biden to account, and demand that he actually do something to help the American working class. Biden may still not lift a finger to do this, but the libs won't let him do that without making his term miserable.

My advice? Enjoy watching the libs hold Biden accountable.
Pay attention. I was paraphrasing our EUro friends. Any trigger for another of your didactic rants.
old salt

Post by old salt »

During the oath she was not wearing a mask & cheered in her dad's face. I guess the mask mandate does not apply.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:24 am
During the oath she was not wearing a mask & cheered in her dad's face. I guess the mask mandate does not apply.
Outrage over mask mandate failure only allowed after debates.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 am
Hunter was maskless too during the swearing in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ation.html
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:16 am
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:21 pm What are we going to do now that we don't have Trump to blame any longer ?
As if you don't know.

Now it's right wing America's turn to have BDS. And you're not going to waste an hour of time before you get to it. Everything Biden will do will be wrong. And, of course, you're all going to pretend like the media isn't criticizing Biden.

And the media is going to do nothing but laugh at your complaints. And you'll have earned every bit of it. You'll find, yet again, that the media ain't liberal. It's centrist. And all they want is for Biden to keep the party going.

Meanwhile, the libs will show America how it's done, and hold Biden to account, and demand that he actually do something to help the American working class. Biden may still not lift a finger to do this, but the libs won't let him do that without making his term miserable.

Pay attention. I was paraphrasing our EUro friends. Any trigger for another of your didactic rants.
.....You're going to have a rough four years if you can't take a bit of ribbing for your four long years of TrumpSilliness....
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

No order at that time...anyone able to access the exact language?

Is it inside federal buildings or outside... at all times no matter what?
When can they come off?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:49 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:16 am
As if you don't know.

.....You're going to have a rough four years if you can't take a bit of ribbing for your four long years of TrumpSilliness....
It is tedious & lacks originality. At least try to freshen it up a bit, unless your goal is simply to suppress anyone who does not share your views.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:50 am No order at that time...anyone able to access the exact language?

Is it inside federal buildings or outside... at all times no matter what?
When can they come off?
It was an image seen around the world, at a time when we've been warned not to invade our seniors' airspace.
Do as we say, not as we do.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:09 am It is tedious & lacks originality.
Not my fault. All I'm doing is giving you what you gave us during four years of Trump. So if it's tedious-----blame yourself. We had to deal with your TrumpExcuses for quite a while. You should be able to handle a few weeks of return fire, don't you think?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:27 am
Hunter was maskless too during the swearing in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ation.html
How could he hear his dad's speech with a mask on? ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:26 am
Not my fault. All I'm doing is giving you what you gave us during four years of Trump. So if it's tedious-----blame yourself. We had to deal with your TrumpExcuses for quite a while. You should be able to handle a few weeks of return fire, don't you think?
In the military we call that friendly fire.😁
Bob Ross:
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:53 pm
DMac wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:49 pm Seems as if your Pope is more understanding/forgiving than you are, kram.
Should get rid of this guy.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34118105
He’s a sellout
My stance and opinion on abortion has no bearing on anyone else. Nor is it my job to be forgiving, make religious law, or counsel anyone in those situations.

God provided free will. Live your life how you feel fit. It’s between you and your God.

If you’re upset about me having an opinion that’s different of yours, that’s on you as well.
I appreciate your candor and willingness to spell it out....hoping you come to see him differently.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Chit can the Keystone XL pipeline. The Chicoms have to be happy, now they can get all that oil for themselves. :D

Canadian officials were among those who expressed concern this week after several media outlets reported on Biden’s looming action. Jason Kenney, the premier of the province of Alberta, said in a statement that repealing the project permit “would kill jobs on both sides of the border, weaken the critically important Canada-US relationship, and undermine US national security by making the United States more dependent on OPEC oil imports in the future.”

OPEC boys are smiling as well. I get the blowback that the environmental freak circus hates oil. Oil is the lifeblood of the US economy, it will be for many decades to come. My problem with what Biden just did is that it was not done in the best interests of our country. It was done to appease the whack a doodle environmentalist freaks. Sure that oil wont come into the USA now, it will go to the Chicoms who will be more than happy to reroute that pipeline so they can load it onto their tankers. Good job Joltin Joe, how many American jobs did you just lose? You better put a rush on those federal stimulus checks, alot of those now out of work Americans are gonna need them. :roll:
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

I posted about the European reaction to the change of power in the US which I observed & you thought it was an opportunity for one of your juvenile "gotcha back" rants. OK, knock yourself out, if it makes you feel superior. Just don't expect me to play your childish game. You pose as a moderate who's just joking around, yet you only want to argue & can't accept that someone would not share your opinion on everything. It's was fun (for a while) trying to converse with you, but a reasonable discourse is not possible if all you're interested in is revenge & score settling. It's unfortunate that you can't rise above petty political differences & exchange ideas with good humor without personalizing things. This is a politics forum. Everyone complains about the politicians they agree with & criticizes those they disagree with. There are no quotas & it's not your call as to who complains about what, or how often. It's not as if Trump defenders were over-represented here, but apparently you think this should have been a zero tolerance zone.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:43 am
I posted about the European reaction to the change of power in the US which I observed & you thought it was an opportunity for one of your juvenile "gotcha back" rants. OK, knock yourself out, if it makes you feel superior. Just don't expect me to play your childish game. You pose as a moderate who's just joking around, yet you only want to argue & can't accept that someone would not share your opinion on everything. It's was fun (for a while) trying to converse with you, but a reasonable discourse is not possible if all you're interested in is revenge & score settling. It's unfortunate that you can't rise above petty political differences & exchange ideas with good humor without personalizing things. This is a politics forum. Everyone complains about the politicians they agree with & criticizes those they disagree with. There are no quotas & it's not your call as to who complains about what, or how often. It's not as if Trump defenders were over-represented here, but apparently you think this should have been a zero tolerance zone.
If the shoe fits, wear it,, Pal.

Those expending the most ammo often have the thinnest skin of armor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “POLITICS”