Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

njbill wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:58 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 pm
Jake Tapper @jaketapper
28m
Former White House Chief of Staff and retired Marine General John Kelly was invited to the Trump send-off but won’t be able to attend because he has other pressing commitments, he tells CNN.

Kelly didn’t hold back in his criticism of Trump after the terrorist attack the president incited so the invitation would seem to suggest a real lack of participants.
Kelly is busy reorganizing his sock drawer tomorrow.

Check Craig’s list to see how much T**** is paying people to attend his party tomorrow.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

George Conway @gtconway3d
22h
"On Sunday, invitations were issued to Trump's circle asking them to please attend -- and bring up to five guests -- his and Melania Trump's going-away celebration at Joint Base Andrews ....

"'So far, there haven't been a lot of RSVPs.'"
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
3rdPersonPlural

Post by 3rdPersonPlural »

njbill wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:58 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:08 pm
Jake Tapper @jaketapper
28m
Former White House Chief of Staff and retired Marine General John Kelly was invited to the Trump send-off but won’t be able to attend because he has other pressing commitments, he tells CNN.

Kelly didn’t hold back in his criticism of Trump after the terrorist attack the president incited so the invitation would seem to suggest a real lack of participants.
Kelly is busy reorganizing his sock drawer tomorrow.

Check Craig’s list to see how much T**** is paying people to attend his party tomorrow.
Apparently Scaramucci was invited. I pay attention to him because his kid plays lax.

NOBODY will show up for this and Trump must have been refused the option of inviting his mobs to JBA for his departure. Wonder why?

There will be a Marine Band there though. Playing hail to the chief, I'll bet.

Trump will get his first legal notice to introduce his post presidency life when the neighbors around Mar a Lago send him an injunction to make him move.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:01 pm George Conway @gtconway3d
22h
"On Sunday, invitations were issued to Trump's circle asking them to please attend -- and bring up to five guests -- his and Melania Trump's going-away celebration at Joint Base Andrews ....

Congressional leadership is all previously engaged and will be at St Matthew RC Church with the President-Elect and his family.
The Vice President also can't make it. Logistics issues, you know. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is only doing this outdoors so the door cannot hit his sorry a** on the way out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Icing on the cake - Biden DoD incoming just denied request for tranition office space to outgoing Acting SecDef Miller. Karma is a Beeyatch. What goes around comes around.
Last edited by Kismet on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Sara Cook @saraecook
4h
Corey Lewandowski, who served as President Trump's first campaign manager in 2016 and has been a longtime advisor to the President, tells @CBSNews he will not attend tomorrow's sendoff event at JBA. via @ArdenFarhi
I mean, this whole thing is at least a little funny. Some might even say that it's really funny.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kismet wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 pm :lol:
Seems like a fitting send-off after his insistence at his inauguration that there were a gazillion people there, substantially more than went to Pres. Obama's, etc. This stuff matters a LOT to him.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1
6 hours ago
Ex-Trump officials Don McGahn and Anthony Scaramucci were invited to Trump's send-off tomorrow morning. Neither will be attending.
Scaramucci says he saw his invitation as a sign the White House was eager to bulk up the guest list. cnn.it/39J5SHX
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Holy crow. He is so awful...
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Decided to watch (some of) Pres. Obama's Farewell Address to see the contrast. Holy crow...

Caddy Day
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Holy crow. He is so awful...
Yup, around minute 5 the delusions really creep in...and keep coming. But sheesh, if he'd done the first 5 minutes right after losing then shut up....but having gone the other direction, man tough to listen to. Totally teleprompter, wonder how hard it was to get him to do those first couple of minutes?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:49 pm Yup, around minute 5 the delusions really creep in...
His delusions creep in and my immediate thought was, For the next 4 years, I really don't want to have to listen to him tweet how because of Biden, the world doesn't respect us any more etc. and... No more Twitter. :) Such an enormous gift.
Caddy Day
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Looking forward to his next book, Mein Dummkopf.
DMac

Post by DMac »

My review of the two clips.
ImageImage
Typical Lax Dad

Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:01 pm George Conway @gtconway3d
22h

I am busy......

Typical Lax Dad

And so it ends....just like the movie
ggait

Post by ggait »

I'll see your Andy Griffith -- here's another Trumpian clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlobJX_Fl8

And I'll raise you an Orson Welles:

http://www.taylorcantcometothephone.com ... 8323641b71

After losing the election (due to a sex scandal), Kane claims fraud at the polls. Then withdraws to his opulent estate in South Florida.

NARRATOR: Then four long years more. Alone in his never-finished, already decaying, pleasure palace, aloof, seldom visited, never photographed, an emperor of newsprint continued to direct his failing empire. Vainly attempted to sway, as he once did, the destinies of a nation that had ceased to listen to him... ceased to trust him...
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:15 pm I'll see your Andy Griffith -- here's another Trumpian clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SlobJX_Fl8

And I'll raise you an Orson Welles:

http://www.taylorcantcometothephone.com ... 8323641b71

After losing the election (due to a sex scandal), Kane claims fraud at the polls. Then withdraws to his opulent estate in South Florida.

NARRATOR: Then four long years more. Alone in his never-finished, already decaying, pleasure palace, aloof, seldom visited, never photographed, an emperor of newsprint continued to direct his failing empire. Vainly attempted to sway, as he once did, the destinies of a nation that had ceased to listen to him... ceased to trust him...
Ahhh that’s the Face In The Crowd clip I really wanted. Perfect! I am so embarrassed to say I have not seen Citizen Kane and I like Orson Welles! It’s the craziest thing because I love old film. A Touch of Evil was spectacular as was The Third Man.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:58 pm

And so it ends....just like the movie
+1 great clip and so appropriate.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kaivan Shroff @KaivanShroff
11h
Donald Trump spent well over 300 days of his 1-term presidency at his golf resorts — at a cost of more than $151,000,000 to the American taxpayer.
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Nick Nemeroff @nicknemeroff
29 mins ago
It would be cool if on Air Force 1 they had an inflight magazine with a profile of Montreal...Canada’s European getaway!!
Caddy Day

Return to “POLITICS”