CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by old salt »

DMac wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 pm
old salt wrote
...bug their homes. Maybe you can convince their kids to turn them in.
Or you could just check with their exes.
You know she loved making this call.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-riot ... -calls-fbi
I wonder if she's getting 1/2 of his retirement pay ?

He was also fired from Hillwood Airways. Ross Perot would not have approved of his actions.

He's an A-10 Warthog pilot with 6 Air Medals. Claims he just wandered into the Capital because the door was ajar & he picked up the zip ties off the floor. He'll need a good lawyer.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:00 pm Nice. Will say again, I'm lovin' these people getting their aszez handed to them. If you're gonna storm the Capitol Bldg and take it over you better plan on taking it over forever. Otherwise, you think you're gonna walk out and face no consequences?
Oh, and make sure you get yourself some selfies/on camera so you can show your friends (and authorities) what a courageous patriot you are too. Phukin maroons.
+1 and you are being way too kind.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:45 pm
DMac wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:00 pm Nice. Will say again, I'm lovin' these people getting their aszez handed to them. If you're gonna storm the Capitol Bldg and take it over you better plan on taking it over forever. Otherwise, you think you're gonna walk out and face no consequences?
Oh, and make sure you get yourself some selfies/on camera so you can show your friends (and authorities) what a courageous patriot you are too. Phukin maroons.
+1 and you are being way too kind.
It's all the stupid, easy to track, selfies which make me question if this was a large scale coordinated attack. A few hard core may have created an opening, taking advantage of an inexcusable lack of defensive preparaedness, presenting an opportunity for a fired up crowd of protesters to spiral into a frenzied mob.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

DMac wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:35 pm
old salt wrote
...bug their homes. Maybe you can convince their kids to turn them in.
Or you could just check with their exes.
You know she loved making this call.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-riot ... -calls-fbi
As they say, There is a very thin line between love and hate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm It's all the stupid, easy to track, selfies which make me question if this was a large scale coordinated attack
Right. Because only smart people would attack the Capitol on behalf of Trump. :lol:

I'm not saying that this was a large scale coordinated attack....we'll see what the FBI says.

But these people remind me that 100 is the average IQ. Which means half of Americans are below that number.

This is plainly that half in action.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:02 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:55 pm It's all the stupid, easy to track, selfies which make me question if this was a large scale coordinated attack
Right. Because only smart people would attack the Capitol on behalf of Trump. :lol:

I'm not saying that this was a large scale coordinated attack....we'll see what the FBI says.

But these people remind me that 100 is the average IQ. Which means half of Americans are below that number.

And mental illness is a legit problem in this country.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

It is if you think your going to prance into the capital building and not think the feds won't hunt you down like a rabid dog.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:51 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:44 pm

It is if you think your going to prance into the capital building and not think the feds won't hunt you down like a rabid dog.
That AF veteran knew exactly what could happen and still chose her actions. Play stupid games...
tech37

Post by tech37 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:53 am Yeah, kind of think "pogrom" is not the word for what you think is happening.
:D
ahh well, our friend tech is here to defend the mob.
Nope... obviously wrong again... Your friend tech defends truth and reality whenever he can find it.

Speaking of truth...

I'm never one to cherry pick like you and your resistance cult pals like to, but in your usual smug certainty you specifically brought it up other day as supposed debunked rumor:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/1 ... iot-459553

Wonder how many more will surface?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

tech37 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:33 am
seacoaster wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:53 am Yeah, kind of think "pogrom" is not the word for what you think is happening.
Nope... obviously wrong again... Your friend tech defends truth and reality whenever he can find it.

Speaking of truth...

I'm never one to cherry pick like you and your resistance cult pals like to, but in your usual smug certainty you specifically brought it up other day as supposed debunked rumor:

Why wait, just crucify them all b/c they they were there in the first place.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 am

Speaking of truth...

Why wouldn't you take to task ANYONE who entered the building illegally, damaged and stole property and caused harm to others?
Feel free to elaborate on your statement.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:01 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 am Why wait, just crucify them all b/c they they were there in the first place.
Why wouldn't you take to task ANYONE who entered the building illegally, damaged and stole property and caused harm to others?
I was speaking in general terms about everyone on the mall that day. Seems around these parts, if you support this past administration in any fashion, you are either a, white supremist, racist, trumpist, or fill in the blank with any negative connotation. The gaslighting done in this forum has gotten worse and worse for merely trying to stay optimistic.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:10 am
youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 am Why wait, just crucify them all b/c they they were there in the first place.
I was speaking in general terms about everyone on the mall that day. Seems around these parts, if you support this past administration in any fashion, you are either a, white supremist, racist, trumpist, or fill in the blank with any negative connotation. The gaslighting done in this forum has gotten worse and worse for merely trying to stay optimistic.
OK - can you provide a specific example of the type of gaslighting you reference?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Speaking of truth...

Pogrom is still the wrong word.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

What would you call a guy wearing a shirt that says “6MWNE”?
“I wish you would!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 am
An idiot
~Livy

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:13 am
OK - can you provide a specific example of the type of gaslighting you reference?
Just do a word search for 'trumpist'...you'll find plenty.
~Livy

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:53 am

Speaking of truth...

They found one anarchist? "liberal"?
Great, prosecute him...founder of group called "Insurgence"...
Any others, prosecute them as well...

yes, tech, it's been debunked...this wasn't led by Antifa nor was Antifa there in force, this was a Trump cult insurrection
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:30 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:28 am
An idiot
Sure, but just an idiot?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Phukin' idiot?

Return to “POLITICS”