All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

runrussellrun

Re: Remarkable #

Post by runrussellrun »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:31 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:12 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:04 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:47 am Based on it being such a short window, how does 4K adverse reporting "events" measure up to other longtime vaxx's. like MMR?

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datar ... 19E9A8543F

I had ZERO idea that 7 people had died, as a result of the v19 vaxx. This IS according to the VAERS table.
i couldn't get that far on my phone. the table says as a result of the vaxx? can you screenshot it?

the more peeps that are out on the vaxx, the quicker we get thru everyone. then open it up. whatever happens, happens. hopefully, we can get some under 16/18 trial info before moderna in 2022.
I hadn’t heard 7 people died. Do you have their ages?
it IS now TEN. As in 10 dead from the covid vaccine.

The VAERS link has been updated.

You can sort my manufacturer too.....maybe demographics.

of COURSE you haven't HEARD that 10 people have died as a result of taking YOUR vaxx.

why don't you know about this?

This is not bullcrap data from some infotainment industry profit driven wallstreet loving......this is data from VAERS.

I was looking at that. It does not give the results from the search however. Do you know how to get to the cause of death? I see 7 from pfizer and 3 from moderna but can not find out the actual causes of the deaths.

It is not unheard of that thrombocytopenia to cause death in children in very rare occasions after being vaccinated for MMR. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1884189/
the cause of death IS covid.

The numbers are from the CDC/VAERS.....FDA, self reporting list of "symptoms" from the covid vaxx patients.

Under reporting, most likely an issue , as per.

4K self reporting symptoms, with over ten million needles puncturing humans skin, injecting the vaxx.....for you nerds, what IS the number ?

(seems like the number would start with a filled in O, forming a period, or DOT. followed by many, many zeros, before getting to a number other than zero )

put another way, if you had a dollar for every US human that got the vaxx......many wallstreet banksters would return your twatt from twitter

a dollar for every vaxx patient that filed a report? slip N fall attorneys from Rapid City, SD may call you back, but no one else will. ($10million vs. $4k )
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
jhu72

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:39 pm WHO claims no herd immunity until 2020.
Bart

Post by Bart »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:47 am Based on it being such a short window, how does 4K adverse reporting "events" measure up to other longtime vaxx's. like MMR?

I had ZERO idea that 7 people had died, as a result of the v19 vaxx. This IS according to the VAERS table.
i couldn't get that far on my phone. the table says as a result of the vaxx? can you screenshot it?

the more peeps that are out on the vaxx, the quicker we get thru everyone. then open it up. whatever happens, happens. hopefully, we can get some under 16/18 trial info before moderna in 2022.

of COURSE you haven't HEARD that 10 people have died as a result of taking YOUR vaxx.

This is not bullcrap data from some infotainment industry profit driven wallstreet loving......this is data from VAERS.

I was looking at that. It does not give the results from the search however. Do you know how to get to the cause of death? I see 7 from pfizer and 3 from moderna but can not find out the actual causes of the deaths.

It is not unheard of that thrombocytopenia to cause death in children in very rare occasions after being vaccinated for MMR. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1884189/

The numbers are from the CDC/VAERS.....FDA, self reporting list of "symptoms" from the covid vaxx patients.

4K self reporting symptoms, with over ten million needles puncturing humans skin, injecting the vaxx.....for you nerds, what IS the number ?

(seems like the number would start with a filled in O, forming a period, or DOT. followed by many, many zeros, before getting to a number other than zero )

put another way, if you had a dollar for every US human that got the vaxx......many wallstreet banksters would return your twatt from twitter

a dollar for every vaxx patient that filed a report? slip N fall attorneys from Rapid City, SD may call you back, but no one else will. ($10million vs. $4k )
These are the adverse event descriptions from the VAERS data base. I filtered using Death as a symptom (#2) and COVID19 as vaccine characteristics.

VAERS ID
Results are sorted in by-variable order Month Vaccinated
Adverse Event Description Click to sort by Adverse Event Description ascending Click to sort by Adverse Event Description descending

Dec., 2020 Patient had mild hypotension, decreased oral intake, somnolence starting 3 days after vaccination and death 5 days after administration. He did have advanced dementia and was hospice eligible based on history of aspiration pneumonia.

Dec., 2020 Vaccine administered with no immediate adverse reaction at 11:29am. Vaccine screening questions were completed and resident was not feeling sick and temperature was 98F. At approximately 1:30pm the resident passed away.

Dec., 2020 My grandmother died a few hours after receiving the moderna covid vaccine booster 1. While I don?t expect that the events are related, the treating hospital did not acknowledge this and I wanted to be sure a report was made.

Dec., 2020 Resident in our long term care facility who received first dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine on 12/22/2020, only documented side effect was mild fatigue after receiving. She passed away on 12/27/2020 of natural causes per report. Has previously been in & out of hospice care, resided in nursing home for 9+ years, elderly with dementia. Due to proximity of vaccination we felt we should report the death, even though it is not believed to be related.

Dec., 2020 Within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine, fever and respiratory distress, and anxiety developed requiring oxygen, morphine and ativan. My Mom passed away on the evening of 12/26/2020.

Dec., 2020 RESIDENT CODED AND EXPIRED

Dec., 2020 Injection given on 12/28/20 - no adverse events and no issues yesterday; Death today, 12/30/20, approx.. 2am today (unknown if related - Administrator marked as natural causes)

Dec., 2020 Death by massive heart attack. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA

Dec., 2020 pt passed away with an hour to hour and 1/2 of receiving vaccine. per nursing home staff they did not expect pt to make it many more days. pt was unresponsive in room when shot was given. per nursing home staff pt was 14 + days post covid

Dec., 2020 pt was a nursing home pt. pt received first dose of covid vaccine. pt was monitored for 15 minutes after getting shot. staff reported that pt was 15 days post covid. Pt passed away with in 90 minutes of getting vaccine
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

After armed, pro-Trump insurgents stormed into the Capitol building on Wednesday, January 6, many congressmembers and their staffs — including Jayapal, who had initially been stranded in the gallery of the House chamber — were evacuated to a secure location; though over 100 people were crowded into a poorly ventilated room for hours, several of them refused to wear masks. You'd never guess what happened next!!!... :)

Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal Has Tested Positive for COVID

This is truly infuriating.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:52 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

These are the adverse event descriptions from the VAERS data base. I filtered using Death as a symptom (#2) and COVID19 as vaccine characteristics.

VAERS ID
Results are sorted in by-variable order Month Vaccinated
Adverse Event Description Click to sort by Adverse Event Description ascending Click to sort by Adverse Event Description descending

Dec., 2020 Patient had mild hypotension, decreased oral intake, somnolence starting 3 days after vaccination and death 5 days after administration. He did have advanced dementia and was hospice eligible based on history of aspiration pneumonia.

Dec., 2020 Vaccine administered with no immediate adverse reaction at 11:29am. Vaccine screening questions were completed and resident was not feeling sick and temperature was 98F. At approximately 1:30pm the resident passed away.

Dec., 2020 My grandmother died a few hours after receiving the moderna covid vaccine booster 1. While I don?t expect that the events are related, the treating hospital did not acknowledge this and I wanted to be sure a report was made.

Dec., 2020 Resident in our long term care facility who received first dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine on 12/22/2020, only documented side effect was mild fatigue after receiving. She passed away on 12/27/2020 of natural causes per report. Has previously been in & out of hospice care, resided in nursing home for 9+ years, elderly with dementia. Due to proximity of vaccination we felt we should report the death, even though it is not believed to be related.

Dec., 2020 Within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine, fever and respiratory distress, and anxiety developed requiring oxygen, morphine and ativan. My Mom passed away on the evening of 12/26/2020.

Dec., 2020 RESIDENT CODED AND EXPIRED

Dec., 2020 Injection given on 12/28/20 - no adverse events and no issues yesterday; Death today, 12/30/20, approx.. 2am today (unknown if related - Administrator marked as natural causes)

Dec., 2020 Death by massive heart attack. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA

Dec., 2020 pt passed away with an hour to hour and 1/2 of receiving vaccine. per nursing home staff they did not expect pt to make it many more days. pt was unresponsive in room when shot was given. per nursing home staff pt was 14 + days post covid

Dec., 2020 pt was a nursing home pt. pt received first dose of covid vaccine. pt was monitored for 15 minutes after getting shot. staff reported that pt was 15 days post covid. Pt passed away with in 90 minutes of getting vaccine
Thanks for posting that clarification. Hopefully more data becomes available and the vaccine proves to be safe and effective long term.
“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Data?

Self reporting....data?

you own a business, say, a retirement home.

You paying for someone to spend the time logging into the VAERS website to report "symptoms"? Each, and every, single case/patient?

And the patients/residents with brain function issues, they gonna be able to communicate issues with getting the vaxx?

I don't have a degree from a fancy college in Cambridge, but LOGIC would dicktate that every single person that IS getting the new vaxx is followed up with. contact tracing style.

A cheap email alogrytym can even make this follow up, symptoms tracing super easy and effecient.

Doc B......you ARE on this ,right?

geezbus....even woodstock knew about tainted acid, but our "best N brightest" can just seem to track V19 vaxx results. Please, tell me I am wrong with this. Vaxx receipiants have to follow up with the CDC or FDA/VAERS.....automatically. Especially after getting the shot.

This IS happening, right.

crickets
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

From an ER doc/faculty at Columbia Medical School:
Craig Spencer MD MPH
@Craig_A_Spencer

There were 22,000 flu deaths in 2019-2020.

There were 22,000 #COVID19 deaths last week.
1:38pm · 12 Jan 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

Sources:

Influenza (flu): https://t.co/K8Yz96qytm

COVID: https://t.co/W4tXYHeWMY
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:51 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:39 pm WHO claims no herd immunity until 2020.
Yup - sorry. Keyboard fumble fingers.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:20 pm Data?

Self reporting....data?

You paying for someone to spend the time logging into the VAERS website to report "symptoms"? Each, and every, single case/patient?

And the patients/residents with brain function issues, they gonna be able to communicate issues with getting the vaxx?

I don't have a degree from a fancy college in Cambridge, but LOGIC would dicktate that every single person that IS getting the new vaxx is followed up with. contact tracing style.

A cheap email alogrytym can even make this follow up, symptoms tracing super easy and effecient.

geezbus....even woodstock knew about tainted acid, but our "best N brightest" can just seem to track V19 vaxx results. Please, tell me I am wrong with this. Vaxx receipiants have to follow up with the CDC or FDA/VAERS.....automatically. Especially after getting the shot.

crickets
Yes, there is a national web site for those who have received the vaccination. You are instructed to report any significant medical events to your account on the site.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Self reporting....data?

crickets
Yes, there is a national web site for those who have received the vaccination. You are instructed to report any significant medical events to your account on the site.
sounds about right. a vaxx patient develops symptoms, and the first thought for most that are sick are to log into their VEARS account (which I have been linking and assume that IS what you are referring too, the national website? Can you please provide a link to this national website
Bart

Post by Bart »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:39 pm
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Self reporting....data?

crickets
sounds about right. a vaxx patient develops symptoms, and the first thought for most that are sick are to log into their VEARS account (which I have been linking and assume that IS what you are referring too, the national website? Can you please provide a link to this national website
Person I know very well who got the vaccine has been contacted several times by by vsafe.cdc.gov. They checked in daily at first fir the first week or so. Now once every five days or so three weeks post vaccination. There was the initial chore of creating an account. Contact is by text.
Typical Lax Dad

Who thought we would be laying 389,000 dead 11 months in? We are likely to hit 425,000 by March 1....we are going to hit 2 million dead globally by Sunday.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 pm
jhu72 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:35 pm First death from the virus is being reported out of Washington state. No details as yet. Don't worry, its a hoax.
6 new confirmed cases in Seattle area, making 7 in WA including high school student reported yesterday, one of which has died. 2 more suspected, but not confirmed in WA.

---
According to Orange Duce press conference (now speaking) it was a 50 year old women in poor health who has died. OD assures us he is doing a great job while continuing to undercount (his personal count) the number of cases in the US. :roll: Mike Pence and Alex Azar agree Trump has done a great job. They make special note of this in their presentation. Fauci speaks fourth behind the politicians.

In Q&A Trump is trying unsuccessfully to walk back his claim of this being a hoax (moving goal posts). Fauci is backing up the administration on the claim he was muzzled (ie, claiming he wasn't muzzled - he knows the game). Trump continues to claim only 22 cases when in reality it is in the 60s. Fauci is now basically telling the true store of what to expect, that he was not allowed to speak a couple days ago. - MY ASSESSMENT.

Interesting that there is no sign of Debbie Birx who was just appointed two days ago.
This is where we were on 2/29/20 1st death.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:58 pm Who thought we would be laying 389,000 dead 11 months in? We are likely to hit 425,000 by March 1....we are going to hit 2 million dead globally by Sunday.
It's just the flu.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:58 pm Who thought we would be laying 389,000 dead 11 months in? We are likely to hit 425,000 by March 1....we are going to hit 2 million dead globally by Sunday.
joe says hold my beer to that march 1 estimate.
tho it's directionally accurate.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 pm
It's just the flu.
Get it right, it's REPLACED the flu! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:40 pm
joe says hold my beer to that march 1 estimate.
tho it's directionally accurate.
I haven’t heard what new guidance has come out. What’s the new number? I stopped looking at projections last Spring I believe.

EDIT: watching Cade Cunningham from OK State. He has a lot of Grant Hill in him. Not as explosive an athlete but quick. Very smooth.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm
It's just the flu.

Joe
Bucks took a beating last night
“I wish you would!”
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:49 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:48 pm
It's just the flu.

Joe
Bucks took a beating last night
Other than Shaun Wade, their secondary was "swiss cheese" all year long. Knew it way back in the Indiana game, it's usually their strong suit but not this year! Mac Jones looks like your typical Alabama Frat Guy, but boy does he have a strong and very accurate arm. Very impressed with his performance last night. I EXPECTED Devonta to go off like that, he's that GOOD.

Joe

Return to “POLITICS”