2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Impeachment?

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:06 pm Charlotte Clymer 🏳️‍🌈 @cmclymer
1h
They dragged Officer Sidenick into the crowd and beat him to death. Look at the doorway and everything they're doing to get in. This is terrorism. These are terrorists.

https://twitter.com/VicStoddard/status/ ... 4471233536
“Some Blue Lives Matter”....where is the outrage?
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:16 pm
1h
They dragged Officer Sidenick into the crowd and beat him to death. Look at the doorway and everything they're doing to get in. This is terrorism. These are terrorists.

Why weren't those Nazis shot between the eyes on the spot? Serious question.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

1h

A kissing cousin to the hypocrites that make up " Some Black Lives Matter. If you belong to a cause with noble goals nobody will look that closely about what you really stand for. SBLM is like wrapping yourself in a bullet proof vest that makes you immune from any criticism. Because your cause is sooooo noble and valiant. Nobody cares if you really don't give a flying fig about black lives. SBLM is the epitome of symbolism over substance. It is custom tailored to make a bunch of candy ass lily white liberals feel guilty. In that regard it has been a huge success. The vast majority of white FLP people have a never ending need to always feel guilty. Mission accomplished all SBLM folks. Another young black teenager was shot dead on a street in Rochester last night. Nary a single SBLM supporter had a damn thing to say about yet another young dead black teenager. Because the sad ass truth is... only some blacks lives matter to the folks who claim that black lives matter. :roll: I forgot, some of you folks have informed me that black lives matter is only about black lives taken by police officers. I get confused because in my world words actually mean what they say. Black lives matter should mean what it says... That all black lives matter. Some Black Lives Matter is the perfect name for the organization. If you folks don't have the balls to stand up for ALL black lives then tell me who the hell will?
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

1h

Come on, Blues Lives only matter when they are policing minorities.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 pm
1h

One rationale I actually heard was that after all of the complaints by BLM about too strong a response, officials finally decided to take heed and not escalate.....this is what the BLM people were asking for.......I actually had that conversation. I told him he would have rationalized separate but equal.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:52 pm
1h

A kissing cousin to the hypocrites that make up " Some Black Lives Matter. If you belong to a cause with noble goals nobody will look that closely about what you really stand for. SBLM is like wrapping yourself in a bullet proof vest that makes you immune from any criticism. Because your cause is sooooo noble and valiant. Nobody cares if you really don't give a flying fig about black lives. SBLM is the epitome of symbolism over substance. It is custom tailored to make a bunch of candy ass lily white liberals feel guilty. In that regard it has been a huge success. The vast majority of white FLP people have a never ending need to always feel guilty. Mission accomplished all SBLM folks. Another young black teenager was shot dead on a street in Rochester last night. Nary a single SBLM supporter had a damn thing to say about yet another young dead black teenager. Because the sad ass truth is... only some blacks lives matter to the folks who claim that black lives matter. :roll: I forgot, some of you folks have informed me that black lives matter is only about black lives taken by police officers. I get confused because in my world words actually mean what they say. Black lives matter should mean what it says... That all black lives matter. Some Black Lives Matter is the perfect name for the organization. If you folks don't have the balls to stand up for ALL black lives then tell me who the hell will?
You are right! Some Blue Lives Matter. Maybe we can make a black and white Betsy Ross flag with a blue circle around the stars. I will help fund it, if you want in on it.

Don’t take a knee in front of the flag....it’s ok to beat a cop to death with a flag on a pole.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Corporate Donors are blacklisting republicans who voted against Biden confirmation. Marriot has taken their stance and lobbying others to take the same stance.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:06 pm Corporate Donors are blacklisting republicans who voted against Biden confirmation. Marriot has taken their stance and lobbying others to take the same stance.
Have you seen Biden-Harris hats?
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:00 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:52 pm
1h

You are right! Some Blue Lives Matter. Maybe we can make a black and white Betsy Ross flag with a blue circle around the stars. I will help fund it, if you want in on it.

Don’t take a knee in front of the flag....it’s ok to beat a cop to death with a flag on a pole.
Terry Bouton
@TerryBoutonHist
·
2h
And the crowd reviled them for it. They booed the police and FBI swat team, calling them traitors and murderers. A man on the back Capitol steps ripped up a Thin Blue Line flag, the torn stripes fluttering down over a crowd briefly chanting “heck the police.” 15/22

Real patriots these guys
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Where is the White House response on this crisis?

Imagine 9/11, only no press conferences explaining what happened or what was ongoing, and a third of Congress expressing sympathy with Al Qaida and urging us to forget the attack in the name of unity.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Nothing new in that article other than CNN's wishful headline. The StL Post & KC Star both endorsed 2 term incumbent McCaskill in '18. He easily unseated her. She's now the resident crab on Morning Joe. They criticized everything Hawley did even before this.

5 of 6 MO House Reps joined Hawley in objecting, in the midst of the siege of the Capitol. Hawley's not up for reelection until '24. Keep doxing him. It makes him a sympathetic figure back home. The (D)'s & their media proxies want to make sure he's not Trump's successor. He scares them for '24.
Last edited by old salt on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 pm
Nothing new in that article other than CNN's wishful headline. The StL Post & KC Star both endorsed 2 term incumbent McCaskill in '18. He easily unseated her. She's now the resident crab on Morning Joe. They criticized everything Hawley did even before this. 5 of 6 MO House Reps joined Hawley in objecting in the midst of the siege of the Capitol. Hawley's not up for reelection until '24. Keep doxing him. It makes him a sympathetic figure back home. The (D)'s & their media proxies want to make sure he's not Trump's successor. He scares them for '24.
Sho’ Me.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:39 pm
1h

Did anybody on the Capitol exterior have guns ? The Capitol Police prepared for a 1st Amendment event.
Even when NG in riot gear finally arrived, the Mayor insisted they be unarmed.
Typical Lax Dad

Finally heard from my buddy that is a cop in Trumpland:

“Biden won and NO ONE speaks to me about the outcome but before they were talking about getting me to vote TRUMP. NO talk about DC at all no one watching it either!! Very bad atmosphere at PD!!”

This is about what I expected....
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:26 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:18 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:12 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:22 am
Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:08 am CNN@CNN
16 hours ago
News outlets are publishing more videos, photos and testimonials from the pro-Trump riot on Capitol Hill. And it's becoming clear that as heinous as the attack looked in real time, on live TV and in our social feeds, it was even worse than we knew then.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/media/re ... %3A45%3A02
Thankfully it didn’t happen but it’s easy to see how it could’ve gone from simply what it was to 10-50 people being killed including legislators.

And thinking of the reporter who was on the ground having been thrown down: this is exactly why calling a mid 20s reporter girl “nasty” and making the idiotic, specious argument that they are public figures and deserve this is so
problematic but that our out of touch former service persons comments bigger than he thinks they are.

Otherwise we can all go around just fighting each other. Physically just fighting and taking of words have no value like this person and so many others believe.
Were Nicolle & Natasha there ? Perhaps you're confusing them with real journalists like Laura Logan.
I love Laura Logan and have for a long time. This crowd didn’t exactly behave better than the one she was assaulted in over in Egypt though. Consider that.
Lock 'em up. There will be SWAT snipers on the rooftops from now on.
Hey for all the dung we’ve smug at each other we’ve found some common ground for a rare occasion here. I’d don’t know if snipers tactically is the right approach but the sentiment I share.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:55 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 pm
Nothing new in that article other than CNN's wishful headline. The StL Post & KC Star both endorsed 2 term incumbent McCaskill in '18. He easily unseated her. She's now the resident crab on Morning Joe. They criticized everything Hawley did even before this. 5 of 6 MO House Reps joined Hawley in objecting in the midst of the siege of the Capitol. Hawley's not up for reelection until '24. Keep doxing him. It makes him a sympathetic figure back home. The (D)'s & their media proxies want to make sure he's not Trump's successor. He scares them for '24.
Sho’ Me.
McConnell would be wise to remove Hawley and Cruz from all committee assignments of note. Discipline.

Possible to also censure them, but the GOP needs to take the wind from their sails.

Missouri and Texas can love'em all they want, but take away their camera time.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:03 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:26 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:18 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:12 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:22 am
Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:08 am CNN@CNN
16 hours ago
News outlets are publishing more videos, photos and testimonials from the pro-Trump riot on Capitol Hill. And it's becoming clear that as heinous as the attack looked in real time, on live TV and in our social feeds, it was even worse than we knew then.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/media/re ... %3A45%3A02
Thankfully it didn’t happen but it’s easy to see how it could’ve gone from simply what it was to 10-50 people being killed including legislators.

And thinking of the reporter who was on the ground having been thrown down: this is exactly why calling a mid 20s reporter girl “nasty” and making the idiotic, specious argument that they are public figures and deserve this is so
problematic but that our out of touch former service persons comments bigger than he thinks they are.

Otherwise we can all go around just fighting each other. Physically just fighting and taking of words have no value like this person and so many others believe.
Were Nicolle & Natasha there ? Perhaps you're confusing them with real journalists like Laura Logan.
I love Laura Logan and have for a long time. This crowd didn’t exactly behave better than the one she was assaulted in over in Egypt though. Consider that.
Lock 'em up. There will be SWAT snipers on the rooftops from now on.
Hey for all the dung we’ve smug at each other we’ve found some common ground for a rare occasion here. I’d don’t know if snipers tactically is the right approach but the sentiment I share.
Cheers !
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

The second segment on 60 Minutes tonight (on the Georgia Election) was excellent. The POTUS is truly mentally ill and some people within our government are truly noble. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-el ... 021-01-10/
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Pelosi will ask Pence to move with relation to the 25th Amendment (which he won't) and then there'll be a vote on Tuesday and later this week with relation to Impeachment. https://abcnews.go.com/US/democrats-vot ... d=75167428
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “POLITICS”