2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DMac

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Impeachment?

Post by DMac »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:32 am Many of you are talking about resignation as a serious alternative. Hell will freeze over first. If Trump is the greatest at one thing, it’s his narcissism. To resign he’ll first have to believe he did something wrong, and that isn’t within him.
Completely agree, NFW he resigns. He'll pardon himself (you can bet he thinks he can and will sure as hell give it a shot), skip the inauguration, and continue on with the sore lose schtick (which his supporters swallow hook, line, and sinker) between court appearances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZqUkk6fVuQ
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:26 am
holmes435 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:46 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:38 pm
This guy looks like he had borrowed Raquel Welch’s outfit from 100 million years BC.

Noticed how he used a spear as a flag pole? Genius. His IQ has to be at least 50.
I'm so tired of these degenerates marching in parades, wearing no shirts, waving colorful flags and pushing their beliefs on the rest of us. How am I going to explain it to my kids?
.... this guy actually called the FBI and turned himself in. Guess he is looking to cop a plea.
Maybe he was inspired by the sociopath in Hunters at the end and wants into jail to further radicalize the aryans?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunters ... TV_series)
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:45 am
njbill wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:31 am My guess is lots and lots of these guys are going to sing.
Yup. They are going to be used to rat out the real trouble makers.

The militia types, tough guys, proud boys, etc., the real criminals are the ones we want. I sort of feel sorry for a lot of these folks who got sucked in. Make no mistake the criminals are going to try to use the others as cannon fodder.
The guy with the bull hat and spear is a prominently known QAnon jerkoff named Jake Angeli. He’s in the group that you want. Completely a delusional.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:02 am Eladio Bobadilla @e_b_bobadilla
1 day ago
20 years after 9/11: “Never forget.”
3 days after the Capitol was attacked: “We need to move on.”
From Star Wars:

We must end the finger-pointing about who blew up what planet, or killed all of the Jedi, and move forward.
There can only be unity and healing when we all agree to completely forget/ignore all of the evil stuff we've done.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

CNN@CNN
16 hours ago
News outlets are publishing more videos, photos and testimonials from the pro-Trump riot on Capitol Hill. And it's becoming clear that as heinous as the attack looked in real time, on live TV and in our social feeds, it was even worse than we knew then.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/media/re ... %3A45%3A02
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Rep. Peter Meijer@RepMeijer
9 hours ago
We can’t paper over the assault on the Capitol with empty calls for ‘unity.’ Unless my party faces the truth of what happened and holds those responsible to account, we will never regain the public’s trust and earn the honor of leading the nation forward.
Caddy Day
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

jhu72 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:07 am ... me personally, I am not so concerned about him running for office again in 2024. His schtick will be pretty old by that time. I prefer impeachment because I think it is important to get some of the constitutional questions answered. Can a president pardon himself; can a president be impeached once he leaves office. I will roll the dice, but that is just me. I think it is long past time to test these so future House and Senate's know where they stand.
Plus he in no way has earned lifetime secret service support. Not from last week and also how he’s treated their lives and safety repeatedly in the past.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:01 am
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:12 am If he remains a possible candidate for 2024, he will still command attention & media coverage.

He will be on Elba, not St Helena.

If impeachment is overused, we'll become a Parliamentary system.
If there's a significant political backlash for impeaching Trump for **inciting an insurrection** then we're probably completely heck no matter what.

Just when the heck should an impeachment be triggered, I mean other than a BJ?
Rim job?
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:08 am CNN@CNN
16 hours ago
News outlets are publishing more videos, photos and testimonials from the pro-Trump riot on Capitol Hill. And it's becoming clear that as heinous as the attack looked in real time, on live TV and in our social feeds, it was even worse than we knew then.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/media/re ... %3A45%3A02
Thankfully it didn’t happen but it’s easy to see how it could’ve gone from simply what it was to 10-50 people being killed including legislators.

And thinking of the reporter who was on the ground having been thrown down: this is exactly why calling a mid 20s reporter girl “nasty” and making the idiotic, specious argument that they are public figures and deserve this is so
problematic but that our out of touch former service persons comments bigger than he thinks they are.

Otherwise we can all go around just fighting each other. Physically just fighting and taking of words have no value like this person and so many others believe.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Although you might quibble with the source it is worth your time to listen to Arnold's message - He has some first-hand experience both in terms of swordmaking and also growing up in post-war Austria.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:38 am

Although you might quibble with the source it is worth your time to listen to Arnold's message - He has some first-hand experience both in terms of swordmaking and also growing up in post-war Austria.
He is describing some people I know....the craziest of which believes the military shouldn’t care about recruiting White Nationalist because you want people that love their country. Nothing wrong with it.
“I wish you would!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Quibble all you want about the source but this is fantastic. I saw what Arnold saw myself at pretty the same time and not too many miles from where he saw it. He's dead nuts on the money with, "They were in physical pain from the shrapnel in their bodies and in emotional pain from what they saw or did", and yes, it was clearly seen even by a 10-11-12 year old. Trump is a phukin disaster and has done incredible harm to this country, and how you people who are completely taken in by him, and impossible to reason with, is beyond my comprehension. He needs to be completely humiliated and dealt with harshly, yet there are those (way too many) who will tell you he's the greatest president this country has ever seen. I just don't get it. Either you're blind or I am but I'm sure not thinking it's me.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:20 am Quibble all you want about the source but this is fantastic. I saw what Arnold saw myself at pretty the same time and not too many miles from where he saw it. He's dead nuts on the money with, "They were in physical pain from the shrapnel in their bodies and in emotional pain from what they saw or did", and yes, it was clearly seen even by a 10-11-12 year old. Trump is a phukin disaster and has done incredible harm to this country, and how you people who are completely taken in by him, and impossible to reason with, is beyond my comprehension. He needs to be completely humiliated and dealt with harshly, yet there are those (way too many) who will tell you he's the greatest president this country has ever seen. I just don't get it. Either you're blind or I am but I'm sure not thinking it's me.
“At least he fights for something”....just nuts.
“I wish you would!”
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

njbill wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:31 am My guess is lots and lots of these guys are going to sing.

The militia types, tough guys, proud boys, etc., the real criminals are the ones we want. I sort of feel sorry for a lot of these folks who got sucked in. Make no mistake the criminals are going to try to use the others as cannon fodder.
I might feel sorry for some people who voted for Trump, buying into his BS in 2016. However, if after 4 years they still showed up and were part of this, they deserve no sympathy.
Last edited by 6x6 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

6x6 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:43 am

I might feel sorry for some people who voted for Trump, buying into his BS in 2016. However, if after 4 years they still showed up and we’re part of this, they deserve no sympathy.
They liked his policies
“I wish you would!”
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Imagine 9/11, only no press conferences explaining what happened or what was ongoing, and a third of Congress expressing sympathy with Al Qaida and urging us to forget the attack in the name of unity.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

If you have a spare 2 minutes and 18 seconds, I offer this hypothetical to highlight why Trump & company have corrupt intent and criminal liability for the devastation at the US Capitol.

Glenn Kirschner breaks down Trump's culpability and liability in the attacks on our Capital in terms of the Smiths and the Johnsons.

https://twitter.com/ChattJazz/status/13 ... 0517532683
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Kismet wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:38 am Although you might quibble with the source it is worth your time to listen to Arnold's message - He has some first-hand experience both in terms of swordmaking and also growing up in post-war Austria.
I couldn't get beyond the comparison to kristalnacht. Holocaust comparisons wear on me. Though, only because you posted this, I'll give it another try. :)
Caddy Day
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

CU88 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:08 pm If you have a spare 2 minutes and 18 seconds...

https://twitter.com/ChattJazz/status/13 ... 0517532683
Pretty good, pretty clear...
Caddy Day
calourie

Post by calourie »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:09 am Rep. Peter Meijer@RepMeijer
9 hours ago
We can’t paper over the assault on the Capitol with empty calls for ‘unity.’ Unless my party faces the truth of what happened and holds those responsible to account, we will never regain the public’s trust and earn the honor of leading the nation forward.
Unless enough Republicans can muster the cajones to carry through on impeachment the Trump crowd will continue to crow that he is still their president and should be the one sitting in the oval office after Jan. 20 and not Biden which would essentially render this country ungovernable. Time to step up Repubs and honor your oath of office.

Return to “POLITICS”