2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Impeachment?

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
old salt

Post by old salt »

Last edited by old salt on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:27 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:39 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:36 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:22 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:30 pm
foreverlax wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:55 am hawley fist.jpg
Show me the words of Hawley, Langford, even Cruz, or any of the other Senators who said the election was "fradulent, stolen, or won in a landslide."
Salty -- Here's a thousand words on that from Hawley. He puts the F in Antifa!
OS will claim that his actions dont matter, it's his words...which of course is his alt_facts mirror opposite of how he defend Trump.

Hey, he agrees with Trumpism and the rest of Trump's ilk.
What were his actions ? His words matter. Of course the jackals won't acknowledge what he actually said.
Hey, if he's your kind of guy, enjoy.
I'm not that hot for him. I'n trying to be fair, based on what he actually said. What he said and when he said, will result in zero changes.
Same with Langford, who backed off after the riot. He was able to save some face....
Hawley does accurately represent the views of his voters. And what views are those?
Salty's not trying to be 'fair', he's flying air cover again for Trumpists.

I do agree that Lankford appeared quite chastened and began to backpedal. But only after the attack. Cruz and Hawley did not at all.

Listen, there's absolutely no excuse in expecting that a 10 day delay, ANY delay, was appropriate in this circumstance. IF they had even the tiniest desire to actually have a Congressional investigation or set of hearings of this past election's security, the time to do so was the past 45 days (they had the power to do so in the Senate)..or to do so anytime going forward unrelated to the process of installing the new POTUS and VP. Investigate away guys...but this was ALL in bad faith.

Continuing to give even the slightest oxygen to the notion that there's actually been a serious problem, other than as caused by the misinformation campaign of Trumpworld, AFTER the attack is completely INEXCUSABLE.

You're DONE, forever.
Done forever ? What does that even mean ? Watch what happens between now & the next election in the states. They have to establish the rules for the next normal election. You're deluding yourself if you think there's going to be no changes based on this election.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:37 pm
Show me the words of Hawley, Langford, even Cruz, or any of the other Senators who said the election was "fradulent, stolen, or won in a landslide."
OS will claim that his actions dont matter, it's his words...which of course is his alt_facts mirror opposite of how he defend Trump.

What were his actions ? His words matter. Of course the jackals won't acknowledge what he actually said.
I'm not that hot for him. I'n trying to be fair, based on what he actually said. What he said and when he said, will result in zero changes.
Same with Langford, who backed off after the riot. He was able to save some face....
Hawley does accurately represent the views of his voters. And what views are those?

I do agree that Lankford appeared quite chastened and began to backpedal. But only after the attack. Cruz and Hawley did not at all.

Listen, there's absolutely no excuse in expecting that a 10 day delay, ANY delay, was appropriate in this circumstance. IF they had even the tiniest desire to actually have a Congressional investigation or set of hearings of this past election's security, the time to do so was the past 45 days (they had the power to do so in the Senate)..or to do so anytime going forward unrelated to the process of installing the new POTUS and VP. Investigate away guys...but this was ALL in bad faith.

Continuing to give even the slightest oxygen to the notion that there's actually been a serious problem, other than as caused by the misinformation campaign of Trumpworld, AFTER the attack is completely INEXCUSABLE.

You're DONE, forever.
No credibility...... I said it years ago.....
Clearly, old salt is the Josh Hawley of fanlax.

DocBarrister :P
@DocBarrister
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:37 pm

You're DONE, forever.

Hawley, on Nov 6, well before he said he was going to object to PA.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

http://VoteVets.org

OUR MISSION
Started in 2006 and backed by more than 700,000 veterans, military family members and their supporters, the mission of VoteVets.org is to use public issue campaigns to give a voice to veterans on matters of national security, veterans' care, and every day issues that affect the lives of those who served, and their families.

Their latest video:

old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:34 pm
I'm not that hot for him. I'n trying to be fair, based on what he actually said.
Stop with the gaslighting for just once Salty.

Trump massively and outrageously lied every single forking day for two months that he won in a landslide and the election was stolen. So you have to judge all these losers by what they said (in context). And more importantly, what they didn't say. And when they did/did not say it.

Let's take Pence, for example.

On 12/17/20 he said this while campaigning in Georgia:

I WANT YOU TO BE CONFIDENT ABOUT YOUR VOTE. WE'RE ON THEM THIS TIME. WE'RE WATCHING. WE'RE GOING TO SECURE OUR POLLS, SECURE OUR DROP BOXES, AND YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT, YOU MAIL IN THAT ABSENTEE BALLOT, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL BE COUNTED. NOW I KNOW WE'VE ALL GOT DOUBTS ABOUT THE LAST ELECTION. THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING TO KEEP RIGHT ON FIGHTING.

FYI, 12/17 is AFTER the Electoral College had voted in all the states and certified electors by the safe harbor date.

And Pence said this 1/2/21:

Pence's chief of staff, Marc Short, said in a statement that Pence "shares the concerns of millions of Americans about voter fraud and irregularities in the last election. "The Vice President welcomes the efforts of members of the House and Senate to use the authority they have under the law to raise objections and bring forward evidence before the Congress and the American people on January 6th," the statement reads.

So if Pence wasn't saying the election was a fraud, then you tell me what the heck he was trying to say?

So Pence gets no credit from me for saying/doing the right thing on 1/6. Especially since he had no authority or choice to do otherwise.

Pence, Hawley, Cruz and many others have blood on their hands for (at best) doing nothing in the face of Trump's illegal behavior. They are all American Nazis in my book and can go to hell. You can too.
Your the one gaslighting. I keep pointing out what Hawley & Langford said. You kept putting Trump's words in their mouths, now you're inserting Pence's words.

You're big on Nazi slurs today. You are using their tactics.

I'll let Dan Crenshaw speak for me.
ggait

Post by ggait »

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/status/1 ... 2115191812

I'll let Tim Alberta fact check Crenshaw on elections.

TL/DR: Crenshaw is doesn't have his facts straight and is therefore full of shirt.

Crenshaw peddles the same blatently false garbage as the rest of them. Despite his charming SNL cameo, he's a full-on Banana Republican. Which is disappointing.

https://www.simafortx.com/press-release ... nspiracies
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

You're DONE, forever.

Old Senile
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:33 pm

You're DONE, forever.
Done forever ? What does that even mean ? Watch what happens between now & the next election in the states. They have to establish the rules for the next normal election. You're deluding yourself if you think there's going to be no changes based on this election.
No, ANYONE continuing the lies about this is DONE.
ANYONE contributing to the mob mentality of disinformation and sedition is DONE.

And that includes you, you have ZERO credibility for good faith now.

Absolutely, there should be changes. The nonsense of drop boxes limited regardless of population, moving polling stations away from the dense pop to where public transport is difficult or unavailable, or polling stations with high density of a particular party but same # of voting lines required to stand in by party. All incredibly wrong.

Mail-in voting, drop boxes, early voting? All great successes. If there's any aspect of best practices that states should adopt in terms of voter verification with those processes based on what the most experienced states do, in which both parties have been highly supportive...go for it, adopt the best practices.

Continuous improvement is a good thing. Including after the GOP person in charge of securing the election says this was the most secure national election in US history...keep improving. A good thing.

Voter suppression is a bad thing.

Anyone on the side of voter suppression is DONE, not fit for office.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Dan Crenshaw- another weasel. He has been speaking out of both sides of his mouth since he got to congress. He has been playing footsie with these same insurrectionist one day and mildly saying no-no to them the next. Just like Cruz, he thinks he can manage them. Hawley is playing the same game.

White man speak with forked-tongue. :lol:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 pm Dan Crenshaw- another weasel. He has been speaking out of both sides of his mouth since he got to congress. He has been playing footsie with these same insurrectionist one day and mildly saying no-no to them the next. Just like Cruz, he thinks he can manage them. Hawley is playing the same game.

White man speak with forked-tongue. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

I wonder if he is going to the UMd. vs UVA lacrosse guy with his buddies here?
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 pm Just like Cruz, he thinks he can manage them. Hawley is playing the same game.
Yep. Been sayin' it for four years. Republicans in Congress, and conservatives Republican Voter thought that they could play these Trump games for four years, and simply walk away when Trump leaves.

Nope. Once you put on the tin foil? It's not coming off.

Any Forum Republicans want to discuss polling on the events at the Capitol, and how many of your fellow Republican think that the attack on the Capitol was sooper cool?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:17 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 pm Just like Cruz, he thinks he can manage them. Hawley is playing the same game.
Yep. Been sayin' it for four years. Republicans in Congress, and conservatives Republican Voter thought that they could play these Trump games for four years, and simply walk away when Trump leaves.

Nope. Once you put on the tin foil? It's not coming off.

Any Forum Republicans want to discuss polling on the events at the Capitol, and how many of your fellow Republican think that the attack on the Capitol was sooper cool?
Those are closet democrats because Trump is really a democrat.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:20 pm https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/status/1 ... 2115191812

I'll let Tim Alberta fact check Crenshaw on elections.

TL/DR: Crenshaw is doesn't have his facts straight and is therefore full of shirt.

Crenshaw peddles the same blatently false garbage as the rest of them. Despite his charming SNL cameo, he's a full-on Banana Republican. Which is disappointing.

https://www.simafortx.com/press-release ... nspiracies
Just listen to the last minute of the Crenshaw clip. Surely you have the attention span for that.

So you're an expert on the elections in all 50 states. Are you a poll watcher with x-ray vision who can monitor ballot processing from 30 yards away in Fultion County GA, Wayne Co MI, or Philly ?

You're afraid to let members of Congress speak for 5 min on the record when certifying the electors (unless they're Dems, of course).
What are you afraid of ? That the next election won't be governed by Judges & last minute law suits, instead of state constitutions & legislatures ?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:44 pm

You're DONE, forever.

Old Senile
Do you ever post any original content ? or just gratuitous cheap shots ?

I bet you were the late hit artist, last guy onto the pile, after the whistle blew.

Return to “POLITICS”