2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: 2020 Elections - Led to Impeachment?

Post by kramerica.inc »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:21 am Sidney Powell will have her day in court

She needs to check her pants
"Control the messaging"
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:55 am hawley fist.jpg
Show me the words of Hawley, Langford, even Cruz, or any of the other Senators who said the election was "fradulent, stolen, or won in a landslide."
Salty -- Here's a thousand words on that from Hawley. He puts the F in Antifa!
OS will claim that his actions dont matter, it's his words...which of course is his alt_facts mirror opposite of how he defend Trump.

Hey, he agrees with Trumpism and the rest of Trump's ilk.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Show me the words of Hawley, Langford, even Cruz, or any of the other Senators who said the election was "fradulent, stolen, or won in a landslide."
He is just proud of his heritage.
“I wish you would!”
jhu72

Re: 2020 Elections - 25th Amendment Time

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:23 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:06 am
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:04 am
Matnum PI wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:57 am Apparently a policeman did die. Last night. From injuries from the rally.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/us/p ... mpage.html
Yup. He was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.
Holy crow...
If so, murder not manslaughter, right?
I would think so. I have looked (not hard) but have seen nothing in print about this story (cause of death). CNN reported the fire extinguisher this AM on air.

------
PS: This just reported by ABC- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fe ... entnewsntp
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
njbill

Post by njbill »

seacoaster wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:09 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:21 am Sidney Powell will have her day in court

She needs to check her pants
Here is the Complaint.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... .1.0_2.pdf

NJBill, coming out of retirement to help Sid?
:lol:
njbill

Post by njbill »

CU88 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:12 am This is a good story on how our representatives should act. I will not take the obvious cheap shot at "patriots" that want to "protect the flag"...

https://apnews.com/article/andy-kim-cle ... 1a17509371

"It was then he noticed police officers putting pizza boxes in trash bags, so he asked for one, too, and began cleaning up."
Kim is my congressman. Very proud of him.
njbill

Post by njbill »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:22 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:13 pm More from those who know Hawley best. This guy donated $6 sticks to Hawley's campaigns:

JEFFERSON CITY — One of U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley’s first major backers expressed buyer’s remorse late Thursday, issuing a statement blasting Missouri’s junior senator for his role in objecting to President-elect Joe Biden’s election victory.

Joplin businessman David Humphreys, whose family has contributed millions of dollars to Hawley’s election efforts since 2016, said the Senate should censure Hawley “for provoking yesterday’s riots in our nation’s capital,” the Missouri Independent reported Thursday night.

Humphreys went on to call Hawley a “political opportunist” who used “irresponsible, inflammatory and dangerous” tactics to incite riots in the Capitol, the Independent reported.

Humphreys’ statement to the Independent said:

“I need to say the same about Missouri’s U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, who has shown his true colors as an anti-democracy populist by supporting Trump’s false claim of a ‘stolen election,’" Humphreys said. “Hawley’s irresponsible, inflammatory, and dangerous tactics have incited violence and further discord across America. And he has now revealed himself as a political opportunist willing to subvert the Constitution and the ideals of the nation he swore to uphold.

“Hawley should be censured by his Senate colleagues for his actions which have undermined a peaceful transition of power and for provoking yesterday’s riots in our nation’s capital,” he said. “We owe it to our children and grandchildren to protect our country and its Constitutional underpinnings.”
At least 2 regional papers have called for his removal from congress.
Well that political career sure ended quickly. Didn’t even get his 15 minutes of fame. Maybe he should sue somebody. Oh, wait.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:46 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:22 pm
ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:13 pm More from those who know Hawley best. This guy donated $6 sticks to Hawley's campaigns:

JEFFERSON CITY — One of U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley’s first major backers expressed buyer’s remorse late Thursday, issuing a statement blasting Missouri’s junior senator for his role in objecting to President-elect Joe Biden’s election victory.

Joplin businessman David Humphreys, whose family has contributed millions of dollars to Hawley’s election efforts since 2016, said the Senate should censure Hawley “for provoking yesterday’s riots in our nation’s capital,” the Missouri Independent reported Thursday night.

Humphreys went on to call Hawley a “political opportunist” who used “irresponsible, inflammatory and dangerous” tactics to incite riots in the Capitol, the Independent reported.

Humphreys’ statement to the Independent said:

“I need to say the same about Missouri’s U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, who has shown his true colors as an anti-democracy populist by supporting Trump’s false claim of a ‘stolen election,’" Humphreys said. “Hawley’s irresponsible, inflammatory, and dangerous tactics have incited violence and further discord across America. And he has now revealed himself as a political opportunist willing to subvert the Constitution and the ideals of the nation he swore to uphold.

“Hawley should be censured by his Senate colleagues for his actions which have undermined a peaceful transition of power and for provoking yesterday’s riots in our nation’s capital,” he said. “We owe it to our children and grandchildren to protect our country and its Constitutional underpinnings.”
At least 2 regional papers have called for his removal from congress.
Well that political career sure ended quickly. Didn’t even get his 15 minutes of fame. Maybe he should sue somebody. Oh, wait.
... I think Cruz is also done.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Rob Kutner@ApocalypseHow
1 hour ago
CUT TO: Millions of Josh Hawley followers breathing a secret sigh of relief over not having to read a book.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

njbill wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:40 pm
CU88 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:12 am This is a good story on how our representatives should act. I will not take the obvious cheap shot at "patriots" that want to "protect the flag"...

"It was then he noticed police officers putting pizza boxes in trash bags, so he asked for one, too, and began cleaning up."
You should be. ANDY KIM for President. Why am I not surprised he is an immigrant? Day 1, Biden should give Kim the Medal of Freedom.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm
njbill wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:40 pm

You should be. ANDY KIM for President. Why am I not surprised he is an immigrant? Day 1, Biden should give Kim the Medal of Freedom.
Great story; thanks '88, for posting it.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff
5 hours ago
There is nothing in the constitution that says the Senate has to complete an impeachment trial before his term expires. They can all convict afterward, and bar him from future office.
Caddy Day
old salt

Post by old salt »

Nice. Nazi allusions become you.
old salt

Post by old salt »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:22 pmAt least 2 regional papers have called for his removal from congress.
StL Post-Dispatch & KC Star -- both endorsed McCaskill in '18. Hawley soundly beat her.
old salt

Post by old salt »

foreverlax wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 pm
OS will claim that his actions dont matter, it's his words...which of course is his alt_facts mirror opposite of how he defend Trump.

Hey, he agrees with Trumpism and the rest of Trump's ilk.
What were his actions ? His words matter. Of course the jackals won't acknowledge what he actually said.
Last edited by old salt on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ggait

Post by ggait »

"At the very least, Congress should investigate allegations of voter fraud and adopt measures to secure the integrity of our elections. But Congress has so far failed to act."

Defending his plan, Hawley said, “We need an investigation into fraud. We need election reform measures to be passed. I've introduced bills and can't get a vote on them. So, this is, something has to change here, and this is my opportunity on Jan. 6 to bring these issues to the floor.”

“I will never apologize for giving voice to the millions of Missourians and Americans who have concerns about the integrity of our elections."

So maybe Hawley, unlike Trump, didn't spend months falsely shouting fire in the theater.

Hawley just shouted "Hey -- a lot of people (millions actually) are saying this theater is on fire."

Point well take Salty. I'm sure you are bummed about not being able to buy Hawley's book.

:roll:
Last edited by ggait on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
FannOLax

Post by FannOLax »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm ... ANDY KIM for President.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJHSNEfzDA
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Radley Balko@radleybalko
8 mins ago
Dear God, this video. Seems pretty clear that if they’d come upon the right member of Congress, that member would be dead.

Video shows fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... o-capitol/
Caddy Day
old salt

Post by old salt »

ggait wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:31 pm
"At the very least, Congress should investigate allegations of voter fraud and adopt measures to secure the integrity of our elections. But Congress has so far failed to act."

Defending his plan, Hawley said, “We need an investigation into fraud. We need election reform measures to be passed. I've introduced bills and can't get a vote on them. So, this is, something has to change here, and this is my opportunity on Jan. 6 to bring these issues to the floor.”

“I will never apologize for giving voice to the millions of Missourians and Americans who have concerns about the integrity of our elections."

Hawley, unlike Trump, didn't spend months falsely shouting fire in the theater.

Hawley just shouted "Hey -- a lot of people (millions actually) are saying this theater is on fire."

Point well take Salty. I'm sure you are bummed about not being able to buy Hawley's book.

:roll:
Hawley asks that it be investigated, He also stated he does not expect the results of the election to change.

Somebody else will publish his book. I'll watch for it in my public library.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

One of the deceased was a Trump supporter who was trampled to death by other Trump supporters. https://www.rawstory.com/rosanne-boyland-capitol/
Caddy Day

Return to “POLITICS”