CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:09 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:23 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:52 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:42 pm
DocBarrister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:33 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:50 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

I suspect that they will get patches at their next militia jamboree...

MAGA
The DC NG helo crew was disciplined & 2 senior officers blamed each other for the miscommunication in the order to the helo crew.

Who is responsible for security of the Capitol building.? The picture you've been seeing of the NG on steps were at the Lincoln Mem.
I’ve had about enough of your foolish chain-of-command “I served holier than thou” schtick.

Judging by your posts here you are at best a collaborator if not a downright seditionist. Face the demographic reality: the age of white male dominance is done.
I called him out a few years ago. His mask slipped. He is just fighting to regain 1950’s USA.
Give youself a merit badge, Dudley Doright.
We should also never forget old salt’s “money changer” slur against a forum member of Jewish heritage. Just terrible.

DocBarrister :?
Was his religion established ? ...not that it mattered, since there's nothing anti-semetic about "money changer" except in your fevered imagination. obtw -- Jesus was a Jew.
https://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2005/ ... -changers/
So the money changers were actually a legitimate service of the Temple, helping people fulfill their religious duties — not whatever debased slur has entered into popular, ignorant misunderstanding.” Sounds plausible, and if so, my apologies to the Association of Temple Money Changers.
Yeah....that's not how I read the quip from Old Salt. He was giving the poster a bit of grief for being a finance guy. And the other poster is, indeed, a finance guy.
Money changer is a anti Semitic usage in this case even if I wasn’t. Let’s not let someone off the hook for using specific loaded terms when there’s a billion other ways to do the same thing that could’ve avoided that.
Exactly. He purposely chose “money changer” and it has nothing to do with Jesus.... rather, it has everything to do with the “money changers” that run wall street and have ruined the country.... that has been his position. I believe he brought up Wall Street selling out the country within the past two weeks. Where is George Soros?
Soros & his apologists hide behind his religion to thwart legit criticism, just like you cry babies are doing. Go count your mammon.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU77 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:35 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:03 am
CU77 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:34 amAnd where is Homeland Security to defend our nation's Capitol?
So lazy.

https://fox40.com/news/political-connec ... o-capitol/

Homeland Security agents, National Guard troops being sent to Capitol
by: Associated Press,
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 / 12:46 PM PST / Updated: Jan 6, 2021 / 12:54 PM PST

The White House says National Guard troops along with other federal protective services are en route to the Capitol to help end an violent occupation by President Donald Trump’s supporters who are seeking to prevent the certification of the 2020 presidential election.
It was Homeland Security that was lazy, and very very late.

The mob was entirely predictable. The fascist Trump had explicitly called them to Washington for a "wild" day. Trump's troops stood back and watched the Capitol get trashed before moving in, Trump's message having been delivered loud and clear.
How do you know ? They don't go until requested by the Capitol Police. There will be Congressional hearings as to why the security was inadequate. The FBI should have had some intel. Was it shared & acted upon ?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 pmSoros & his apologists hide behind his religion to thwart legit criticism, just like you cry babies are doing. Go count your mammon.
Really?! Go count your mammon?...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
old salt

Post by old salt »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:00 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:50 pmSoros & his apologists hide behind his religion to thwart legit criticism, just like you cry babies are doing. Go count your mammon.
Read the posts of the 2 kings of finance who constantly rag on me. Everything they say is based on their self-avowed financial acumen.
I don't know (or care) if they are Jewish or not. It doesn't matter. If his new Senator from GA, whom he supported, uses "mammon" he should be comfortable with it. He needs to answer his Senator's question as to how he can serve God & mammon.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Old Salt, the point is that they point out that you're walking a thin line that seems like veiled antisemitism and your response is, Go count your mammon?!
Caddy Day
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:07 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am Money changer is a anti Semitic usage in this case even if I wasn’t. Let’s not let someone off the hook for using specific loaded terms when there’s a billion other ways to do the same thing that could’ve avoided that.
I honestly didn't know that the term was loaded with that meaning. I thought it was simply way of looking down at the finance industry. So all I thought was happening was that you gave OS grief for his vocation----and he responded by giving you grief for yours.

I know better now, thanks.
You & other reasonable people didn't know either because it's a contrived, bogus, snowflake, cry baby fabrication.
Next they'll be the pronoun police.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:09 pm Old Salt, the point is that they point out that you're walking a thin line that seems like veiled antisemitism and your response is, Go count your mammon?!
My response is that I'm not being cowed into playing by their contrived rules & pointing out their hypocrisy in supporting a Senator who called them out for "serving mammon." Just as TLD likes to use the n-word for effect.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Chad Loder @chadloder
17h
Today in LA, white supremacists at the “Stop The Steal” rally attacked a Black woman.

The woman was walking home when 20 people surrounded her, demanding to know who she voted for.

They shoved her, pepper-sprayed her, and punched her in the face before our friends helped her.
https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/13 ... 6136049671
Caddy Day
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:12 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:09 pm Old Salt, the point is that they point out that you're walking a thin line that seems like veiled antisemitism and your response is, Go count your mammon?!
My response is that I'm not being cowed into playing by their contrived rules & pointing out their hypocrisy in supporting a Senator who called them out for "serving mammon." Just as TLD likes to use the n-word for effect.
I am not sure I have used the N-word in a post. Must have be confused with RCubed or ABV 8.3%. Just as I don’t believe I have used the word “racist” is a post (in an accusatory manner) I may have but I don’t remember. I do know that I have said Racists think Trump is racist is good enough for me.
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:41 pm
I am not sure I have used the N-word in a post. Must have be confused with RCubed or ABV 8.3%. Just as I don’t believe Inhave used the word “racist” is a post. I may have but I don’t remember.
Maybe I confused you with your Dave Chapelle posts (who I think is hilarious).
I thought you might be posting home movies.
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:41 pm
I am not sure I have used the N-word in a post. Must have be confused with RCubed or ABV 8.3%. Just as I don’t believe Inhave used the word “racist” is a post. I may have but I don’t remember.
Maybe I confused you with Dave Chapelle (who I think is hilarious).
I thought you might be posting home movies.
Ahh. Got it. Thanks....
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:06 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:00 pm
Read the posts of the 2 kings of finance who constantly rag on me. Everything they say is based on their self-avowed financial acumen.
I don't know (or care) if they are Jewish or not. It doesn't matter. If his new Senator from GA, whom he supported, uses "mammon" he should be comfortable with it. He needs to answer his Senator's question as to how he can serve God & mammon.
Or references to philosophy, history and literature, but it goes to the faith in your reading and interpretation that you would make such an accusation. Also carries a bit of insecurity on your part to argue as such.

Who supported the new senator from GA? Because I didn't like the alternative? Isn't that exactly how you justify your nonsense? "I dont support Trump but I hate the other side more" (don't answer we all know it's a YES) But you don't need to answer for that clownshoe? Total fraud in logic, forget everything else. Superficial and done in bad faith once again.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:10 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 am Money changer is a anti Semitic usage in this case even if I wasn’t. Let’s not let someone off the hook for using specific loaded terms when there’s a billion other ways to do the same thing that could’ve avoided that.
I honestly didn't know that the term was loaded with that meaning. I thought it was simply way of looking down at the finance industry. So all I thought was happening was that you gave OS grief for his vocation----and he responded by giving you grief for yours.

You & other reasonable people didn't know either because it's a contrived, bogus, snowflake, cry baby fabrication.
It's only a fabrication to deniers. Wait until MD steps in as being more of an expert on religious matters societally, if he wants to bother since it's ridiculous.

Shakespeare...belligerent war mongering miliatry is the best way caricature. You are not reasonable by any common man standard here.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Is money changer a slur even if referenced in the bible? Let's see:

Question: "Who were the money changers in the Bible?"

Answer: The Bible records two instances of Jesus cleansing the temple of money changers and those selling sacrificial animals. Jesus’ first encounter with money changers was at the beginning of His three-year ministry (John 2:14–16). He made a whip of cords and drove them out. The second time He confronted the money changers was the week before His trial and crucifixion. Seeing that the money changers had come back, He again drove them out, saying, ““It is written, ‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers’”” (Matthew 21:13).

Because Jewish law required a temple tax of a half-shekel (Exodus 30:11–16), Jews and visitors from other nations came pay their taxes when they offered their sacrifices. But foreign coins with the likeness of pagan emperors would not be accepted in God’s temple. So money changers exchanged those foreign coins for Jewish money, but they did so at an exorbitant profit. Rather than provide this service as a business in another part of town, they exploited the religious zeal of the visitors to Jerusalem and did their business on temple grounds. Because they determined their own exchange rate, money changers easily took advantage of the poor and the foreigners pouring into Jerusalem for Passover.

These same money changers were associated with others who engaged in shady business practices in the temple courts. Some sold sacrificial animals, overcharging people who did not bring their own. Others were in charge of examining the animals to be sacrificed, and it was a simple matter to declare an animal “unapproved” and force the worshiper to buy another animal—at an inflated price—from the temple vendors. Such goings-on, exploiting the poor and the foreigner, angered the Lord Jesus and was strictly forbidden in the Mosaic Law (Exodus 22:21; Leviticus 19:34).

The money changers in the temple courts were similar to tax collectors in that they extorted money from their own people. They were more than ordinary businessmen. They were seeking to profit financially from the worship of God. Wherever passion and zeal are found, there will also be those who seek to profit from that zeal. Paul wrote to Timothy about such people, false teachers who found a way to make a fortune off the gospel (1 Timothy 6:5). Modern versions of the money changers flood the airways, promising to exchange your hard-earned dollars for blessings, healing, and God’s favor. For a suggested donation, they will supposedly pray for you or promise virtually anything you want. For another twenty bucks, they will sell you a book about how to wrangle prosperity, health, or spiritual insights from God. And, like the simony of the first-century money changers, the practices of modern religious price gougers only aid those worshipers who have enough cash to purchase their wares.

Paul often clarified the difference between his ministry and that of false teachers by pointing out their greed. In 2 Corinthians 2:17 he wrote, “Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.” Peter also warned that one way to spot a modern-day money changer is to notice his or her fascination with financial gain (2 Peter 2:3). Jesus hated the money changers’ exploitation of the devout two thousand years ago, and He still hates it. We may not have shady characters collecting temple taxes outside our places of worship, but we have them invading our homes through radio and television. We are wise to remember how Jesus reacted to such selfish swindlers. With no apologies, He drove them out of His Father’s house. When we identify a modern money changer, we should do the same.

Recommended Resource: Hard Sayings of the Bible by Kaiser, Davids, & Brauch

More insights from your Bible study - Get Started with Logos Bible Software for Free!

There's no way out now except dishonesty though...
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:37 am
CU88 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:36 am Hmm. Nooses and confederate flags? Wow—maybe this whole thing wasn’t about economic anxiety, but about something else...
Always has been.
LBJ noted the connection years ago: it was the MO for the Whigs, and the rebranded “Republicans”.

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket.” —LBJ
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:42 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:17 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:52 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Evidently “carbon copy” means something different in your world.
Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
Crusty?
Every pizza has a crust. I think you can figure it out from there. ;)
ESL?

Pizzasnake does not equate to snake pizza. Word order is important. I hope you treat your mother better than your mother tongue...
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:32 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:42 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:17 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:52 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Evidently “carbon copy” means something different in your world.
Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
Crusty?
Every pizza has a crust. I think you can figure it out from there. ;)
ESL?

Pizzasnake does not equate to snake pizza. Word order is important. I hope you treat your mother better than your mother tongue...
My mom has been dead for 25 years this March. I know for certain she loved anchovies on a pizza. I don't think snake was ever a topping offered at any of our local pizza shops. I only interpret the words in front of me crusty. I don't know what pizza snake equates to. I did not know that to interpret the meaning of pizzasnake required a secret decoder ring. If you want to decipher your screen name for me that would be very helpful. :D

Out of curiosity are you related to fatty?
For the record , since you mentioned "word order" your screen name is pizza snake. The order, since you are being so persnickety, begins with pizza and ends with snake. Should your screen name actually be snakepizza? I'm asking for a friend.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm

It's only a fabrication to deniers. Wait until MD steps in as being more of an expert on religious matters societally, if he wants to bother since it's ridiculous.

Shakespeare...belligerent war mongering miliatry is the best way caricature. You are not reasonable by any common man standard here.
It's almost too disgusting an anti-semitic trope, centuries of the grossest furtherance of such, to engage further...Salty's all-in with this and he's just digging a deeper hole with each reprehensible post.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:41 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm

It's almost too disgusting an anti-semitic trope, centuries of the grossest furtherance of such, to engage further...Salty's all-in with this and he's just digging a deeper hole with each reprehensible post.
So Matthew & Paul were anti-semites ? Learn something new everyday.

Return to “POLITICS”