CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:07 am
a fan wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:59 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm You use “money changer” or know people that do? I don’t.
Admittedly, no. I'm just telling you how I read the comment made to a finance guy. I wouldn't put up with anti semitism.
He didn’t pick those words by accident.... I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt shortly after I initially encountered him.... he may see a race war eventually..... He is looking for it.
:roll: ...like many common analogies, It's a biblical term, from scripture.. I did not make it up nor use it out of context.

Maybe I should have referenced his new Senator -- you can't serve mammon.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Here's what the DC Mayor requested from the DC NG before the rally :

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2021 ... on/171158/
DC Guard To Deploy for Pro-Trump Demonstrations In Washington
About 350 troops will help with crowd control — seven months after a fraught deployment in June.

Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller has approved the deployment of a small number of unarmed National Guard forces in Washington, D.C., in response to Trump supporters expected to protest the 2020 election results in the nation’s capital this week.

About 350 Guardsmen will move into the city between Tuesday and Thursday to help with crowd control at Metro stations, street closures, and traffic management, according to a D.C. Guard press release. Specially trained “Civil Support Team” personnel will support D.C. Fire and Emergency Management Services and Guardsmen “are prepared to respond to augment the main missions, should additional personnel be required,” the release said.

“Our main mission is augmenting select traffic control points and metro stations identified by MPD,” Maj. Gen. William Walker, the D.C. Guard commanding general, said in a statement.

The high-profile deployment comes amid ragged tensions over the election results. The deployment also raises the spectre of a past deployment, in June.

Acting Police Chief Robert Contee said during a press conference on Monday that the city is expecting larger crowds than during previous such protests — and that some protesters may be carrying guns, armed.

“Some of our intelligence certainly suggests there will be increased crowd sizes,” said Contee. “There are people intent on coming to our city armed.”

Anyone who carries a gun at a protest or within 1,000 feet of a protest will be arrested, in line with D.C. law, he said.

At the time, President Trump considered invoking the Insurrection Act and calling up active duty service members to help quell unrest and tamp down protests by supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement. In this instance, Trump has supported the protesters, and is expected to attend on Wednesday.

The Guard deployment comes at the request of D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, according to Walker. Trump is officially the commander in chief of the D.C. Guard, through Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy.

“The District of Columbia National Guard is in a support role to the Metropolitan Police Department which will enable them to provide a safe environment for our fellow citizens to exercise their first amendment right to demonstrate,” Walker said.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

And where is Homeland Security to defend our nation's Capitol?

101b18ff-8ce6-4ed8-b67f-fc6c8a7445f6.jpeg
101b18ff-8ce6-4ed8-b67f-fc6c8a7445f6.jpeg (108.37 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
old salt

Post by old salt »

CU77 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:34 amAnd where is Homeland Security to defend our nation's Capitol?
So lazy.

https://fox40.com/news/political-connec ... o-capitol/

Homeland Security agents, National Guard troops being sent to Capitol
by: Associated Press,
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 / 12:46 PM PST / Updated: Jan 6, 2021 / 12:54 PM PST

The White House says National Guard troops along with other federal protective services are en route to the Capitol to help end an violent occupation by President Donald Trump’s supporters who are seeking to prevent the certification of the 2020 presidential election.

The Department of Homeland Security is sending additional federal agents to the U.S. Capitol to help quell violence from supporters of President Donald Trump who are protesting Congress’ formal approval of President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

A spokesperson told The Associated Press on Wednesday that officers from the Federal Protective Service and U.S. Secret Service agents are being sent to the scene. He says they were requested to assist by U.S. Capitol Police.
old salt

Post by old salt »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:28 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:50 pm
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

I suspect that they will get patches at their next militia jamboree...

MAGA
The DC NG helo crew was disciplined & 2 senior officers blamed each other for the miscommunication in the order to the helo crew.

Who is responsible for security of the Capitol building.? The picture you've been seeing of the NG on steps were at the Lincoln Mem.
It’s the Trump administration that controls deployment of the DC National Guard. Even after his thugs invaded the Capitol, Trump refused to deploy the DC National Guard.

Defense and administration officials said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, who approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard. It was unclear why the president, who incited his supporters to storm the Capitol and who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order. President Trump initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard, according to a person with knowledge of the events. It required intervention from the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, among other officials, the person familiar with the events said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/us/p ... Position=1

How many here suspect that Trump wanted the mob to continue occupying the Capitol past January 20?

DocBarrister
That's another BS NYT fabrication. The DC NG would not deploy without the President's approval, which Trump has delegated to Sec Def Miller.
VP Pence, along with Congressional leaders, participated in the request.

https://www.khq.com/elections/acting-se ... 092f6.html

The Sec of the Army appeared with the DC Mayor at her 5pm press conf & debunked that NYT story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

The decision to deploy the D.C. Guard was up to Miller. Though he discussed the situation with Vice President Pence, it was Miller who ultimately authorized the full deployment, according to a senior U.S. official, who noted that the vice president doesn’t have the power to make that decision because he isn’t in the chain of command.

Because D.C. is not a state, the D.C. Guard answers to the president, but he has delegated authority to command the capital’s guardsmen to Miller and Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy — two of the top officials at the Pentagon.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm You use “money changer” or know people that do? I don’t.
Admittedly, no. I'm just telling you how I read the comment made to a finance guy. I wouldn't put up with anti semitism.
He didn’t pick those words by accident.... I stopped giving him the benefit of the doubt shortly after I initially encountered him.... he may see a race war eventually..... He is looking for it.
:roll: ...like many common analogies, It's a biblical term, from scripture.. I did not make it up nor use it out of context.

Un huh.

“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:17 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:58 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:52 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Evidently “carbon copy” means something different in your world.
Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
Crusty?
Every pizza has a crust. I think you can figure it out from there. ;)
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Sorry, this is an extremely well-known anti-semitic slur, not used about 'finance' guys but rather Jewish bankers, merchants, whoever Jewish.

Knowing this, Salty's doubling down with the 'Jesus was a Jew', though the trope is based on the story of Jesus over turning the tables in the temple.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:42 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:47 pm Zero tolerance for lousy behavior. Get what you give.
For my part, I think these folks had every right to peaceably protest in the public streets and parks, but when they forcibly and illegally breached the federal property to shut down a Constitutional process, those protestors deserved a swift and if necessary harsh response to prevent such insurrection from succeeding, and now they deserve to be tracked down and arrested and pay a severe price under the law.

It's not about how stupid the protest was in the first place, they had every right to vent...but those who crossed the line to sedition and insurrection need to be held fully accountable...and there's a lot of video evidence.

I took the same position with regard to the criminal behavior in any other riot.
#1 spot on MD. These people today became an exact carbon copy of the people on the other side they have been so critical of. Truly disgusting behavior.
Not really crusty. It means they employed the same tactics the Antifa folks used when all of their "peaceful" marches turned into slug fests. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. This group would have fit in nicely with their fellow anarchists in Seattle and Portland. The rednecks did up the ante a bit. They raided the capital, the antifa folks only took over a police station and laid claim to several blocks of Portland as their own personal little nation. It was bound to happen. The rednecks tore a page out of the ANTIFA playbook and injected it with steroids. There is one advantage with the rednecks. In a day or 2 they have to go back to work so they can pay for their pick up trucks.
Crusty?
I thought it was actually a clever retort, though I did agree with Pizzasnake's comment. I think you (and a whole lot of others) have confused the Antifa folks by conflating them with the anarchists, however where your response was correct was in the "tactics" "injected with steroids"...not a "carbon copy".
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

Crusty?
I thought it was actually a clever retort, though I did agree with Pizzasnake's comment.
Of course you did. I would expect nothing less from you. ;)
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:19 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

Crusty?
I thought it was actually a clever retort, though I did agree with Pizzasnake's comment.
Of course you did. I would expect nothing less from you. ;)
I think you (and a whole lot of others) have confused the Antifa folks by conflating them with the anarchists, however where your next response was correct was in the "tactics" "injected with steroids"...not a "carbon copy".
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:55 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:02 am

Un huh.

Yup, you certainly didn't make it up.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:33 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:27 pm Where are the helicopters, tear gas, rubber bullets and unmarked police state troopers?

Oh, I forgot. these are white people storming the US Capitol, not minorities peacefully protesting in the streets.

MAGA
The DC NG helo crew was disciplined & 2 senior officers blamed each other for the miscommunication in the order to the helo crew.

Who is responsible for security of the Capitol building.? The picture you've been seeing of the NG on steps were at the Lincoln Mem.
It’s the Trump administration that controls deployment of the DC National Guard. Even after his thugs invaded the Capitol, Trump refused to deploy the DC National Guard.

Defense and administration officials said it was Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, who approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard. It was unclear why the president, who incited his supporters to storm the Capitol and who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order. President Trump initially rebuffed and resisted requests to mobilize the National Guard, according to a person with knowledge of the events. It required intervention from the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone, among other officials, the person familiar with the events said.

How many here suspect that Trump wanted the mob to continue occupying the Capitol past January 20?

DocBarrister
That's another BS NYT fabrication. The DC NG would not deploy without the President's approval, which Trump has delegated to Sec Def Miller.

The Sec of the Army appeared with the DC Mayor at her 5pm press conf & debunked that NYT story.

The decision to deploy the D.C. Guard was up to Miller. Though he discussed the situation with Vice President Pence, it was Miller who ultimately authorized the full deployment, according to a senior U.S. official, who noted that the vice president doesn’t have the power to make that decision because he isn’t in the chain of command.

Because D.C. is not a state, the D.C. Guard answers to the president, but he has delegated authority to command the capital’s guardsmen to Miller and Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy — two of the top officials at the Pentagon.
Are you saying that the very late response to the request for the Guard was made exclusively by the President? That the reporting is correct that he didn't want to send them and that others ultimately intervened and persuaded him and he acquiesced (thus made the decision)? Or that others intervened and told Miller and McCarthy to go ahead, they already had the delegated authority? Or are you saying that Miller and McCarthy screwed up by not responding immediately to the request, POTUS wasn't ever involved...?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:20 am Here's what the DC Mayor requested from the DC NG before the rally :

About 350 troops will help with crowd control — seven months after a fraught deployment in June.

Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller has approved the deployment of a small number of unarmed National Guard forces in Washington, D.C., in response to Trump supporters expected to protest the 2020 election results in the nation’s capital this week.

About 350 Guardsmen will move into the city between Tuesday and Thursday to help with crowd control at Metro stations, street closures, and traffic management, according to a D.C. Guard press release. Specially trained “Civil Support Team” personnel will support D.C. Fire and Emergency Management Services and Guardsmen “are prepared to respond to augment the main missions, should additional personnel be required,” the release said.

“Our main mission is augmenting select traffic control points and metro stations identified by MPD,” Maj. Gen. William Walker, the D.C. Guard commanding general, said in a statement.

The high-profile deployment comes amid ragged tensions over the election results. The deployment also raises the spectre of a past deployment, in June.

Acting Police Chief Robert Contee said during a press conference on Monday that the city is expecting larger crowds than during previous such protests — and that some protesters may be carrying guns, armed.

“Some of our intelligence certainly suggests there will be increased crowd sizes,” said Contee. “There are people intent on coming to our city armed.”

Anyone who carries a gun at a protest or within 1,000 feet of a protest will be arrested, in line with D.C. law, he said.

At the time, President Trump considered invoking the Insurrection Act and calling up active duty service members to help quell unrest and tamp down protests by supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement. In this instance, Trump has supported the protesters, and is expected to attend on Wednesday.

The Guard deployment comes at the request of D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, according to Walker. Trump is officially the commander in chief of the D.C. Guard, through Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy.

“The District of Columbia National Guard is in a support role to the Metropolitan Police Department which will enable them to provide a safe environment for our fellow citizens to exercise their first amendment right to demonstrate,” Walker said.
Before the rally...what was requested when the march turned at the capitol and breached the barriers, much less stormed the steps, climbed the walls, breached the entrances, overran the building, vandalized and rampaged? How long did it take to respond?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:33 am

MAGA

DocBarrister

Are you saying that the very late response to the request for the Guard was made exclusively by the President? That the reporting is correct that he didn't want to send them and that others ultimately intervened and persuaded him and he acquiesced (thus made the decision)? Or that others intervened and told Miller and McCarthy to go ahead, they already had the delegated authority? Or are you saying that Miller and McCarthy screwed up by not responding immediately to the request, POTUS wasn't ever involved...?
Clearly the security people around the capital building were unprepared for a mob of 10 thousand people storming the place. I expected the crowd would be unruly, I never thought they would over run the place. If these folks expected to win the hearts and minds of likewise thinking people then they failed miserably. Everybody that I know on both sides are disgusted by this display of lawlessness and violence.
Bob Ross:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:32 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:20 am Here's what the DC Mayor requested from the DC NG before the rally :

Before the rally...what was requested when the march turned at the capitol and breached the barriers, much less stormed the steps, climbed the walls, breached the entrances, overran the building, vandalized and rampaged? How long did it take to respond?
They were woefully unprepared. Once the building was breached it became a whole new ballgame in terms of how to respond. I hope one thing learned from this very sad event is the capital police need a contingency plan for such an event in the future. It is unacceptable to allow the US Capital building to be taken over by anyone. This was any law abiding American citizens worst nightmare. Security must be re evaluated and strict new measures need to be implemented.
Bob Ross:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU77 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:47 pm imrs.php.jpeg

imrs-1.php.jpeg

imrs-2.php.jpeg
Straight class
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 pm

MAGA

I’ve had about enough of your foolish chain-of-command “I served holier than thou” schtick.

Judging by your posts here you are at best a collaborator if not a downright seditionist. Face the demographic reality: the age of white male dominance is done.
I called him out a few years ago. His mask slipped. He is just fighting to regain 1950’s USA.
Watches “The Story of OJ” video with popcorn on the couch thinking it’s harkening a beautiful past...
Last edited by Farfromgeneva on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

biggest terror threat in the USA - but,

NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

old salt wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:34 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:25 pm

MAGA

I’ve had about enough of your foolish chain-of-command “I served holier than thou” schtick.

Judging by your posts here you are at best a collaborator if not a downright seditionist. Face the demographic reality: the age of white male dominance is done.
Stuff it. Get a clue.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics ... index.html

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/army-gr ... -protests/
Nice. Let’s at least drop the pretense of decency that hasn’t existed in a while.

Return to “POLITICS”